英语作文求解答,谢谢你的作文

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文化学课
Chemical ClassChemical class is the compulsory course in the middle school.It is one of my favorable classes.When I first contact with this subject,I am interested in it.In my mind,it is miracle.It can see the nature of object.For example,through chemical class,I learn how does water form.Knowing this makes me feel like a little talent.I have a great sense of achievement.Maybe it is my curiosity makes me like this class so much.To be honest,to explore knowledge is very excited and interesting.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文化学课
Chemical class is the compulsory course in the middle school.It is one of my favorable classes.When I first contact with this subject,I am interested in it.In my mind,it is miracle.It can see the nature of object.For example,through chemical class,I learn how does water form.Knowing this makes me feel like a little talent.I have a great sense of achievement.Maybe it is my curiosity makes me like this class so much.To be honest,to explore knowledge is very excited and interesting.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇以job&&hunting为主题的英语作文,谢谢。
10-06-24 &
&&As&a&college&student,I&am&afraid&of&my&future&job,especially&these&two&years.There&are&more&and&more&colleages&while&less&and&less&job&place&to&meet.It&is&said&that&ten&students&complete&for&only&one&job.We&all&know&that&ecnomic&crisis&in&the&whole&world&lead&to&many&unemployment.As&a&result,this&is&the&main&reason.But&when&the&ecnomic&crisis&didn't&come,there&are&also&many&students&have&difficuly&in&their&job&hunting.our&Country&has&made&a&lot&of&opportunities&for&us.Generally&speaking,many&people&can&find&their&job.But&a&lot&of&college&students&think&they&are&highly&educated.So&they&should&fit&for&high&salary&job.However,&they&lack&of&work&experience.After&all,many&company&hope&to&find&a&worker&with&much&experience&and&this&kind&job&is&not&so&common.In&addition,specialty&which&students&major&in&is&not&according&with&the&job's&requirement.Lots&of&companies&want&to&recruit&the&workers&connected&with&their&specialty.&&&&&However,we&should&not&be&prevented&by&these&problems.Here,I&have&some&suggestions.First,we&should&change&the&way&of&our&job&hunting.We&should&find&job&no&matter&how&much&the&salary&is.As&long&as&we&have&our&own&job,we&can&acquire&much&useful&knowleage&by&working.If&we&do&well,then&we&can&relize&our&ideal&futher&more.Also,we&can&attend&some&training&class&for&the&job.By&this&way&we&can&find&a&job&easily.&参考青年人外语考试网
请登录后再发表评论!
自己写吧,要不可以去网上查查
请登录后再发表评论!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文,求解答。谢谢!&
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你作文400字 的文章

随机推荐