英语作文求帮忙婚礼谢谢大家的帮忙

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求帮忙写英语作文谢谢求大神帮忙🙏
关于友谊In our daily life,if we get on harmoniously with our friends,we’ll feel more joyous.But we’ll feel lonely without friends.When our friends feel upset or get ill,we shouldn’t ignore them or look down upon them.On the contrary,we ought to calm them down,show our love and concern to them and try our best to help them overcome the hardships.Sometimes we may have some misunderstandings or disagreements with our friends,thus we had better have a discussion with them and try to accept their good ideas instead of quarreling with them.As long as we can follow these good suggestions,we’ll find it easy to make more friends.在日常生活中,如果我们跟朋友相处融洽,我们的心情也会更加愉悦.然而若是没有朋友则会觉得孤单.当我们的朋友忧伤或是生病时,我们不应冷落或轻起他们,相反地,我们要帮他们平抚心情,尽自己最大的努力关心他,帮助他渡过难关.有时候我们会与朋友产生误会,发生分歧,这时我们最好是跟朋友好好谈谈而不要争吵,尽量理解他的好的想法.只要我们遵循这些建议,我们会发现想要结交更多的朋友很简单.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A girl is learning to ride a bike outside. But it is interesting to see that her parents and grandparent follow around her. What are they doing. They hold the bike carefully and tightly in case that t...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求帮忙写一篇初二英语作文my home town,谢谢
erevyone ,
l am Anna. This is
That have a big
fish. I often
要多给点财富哦
可以截图或照相吗
你就连起来写啊
My Home Town
My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.
我的家乡是一个美丽的地方。它坐落在一条宽阔的河流旁边,盛产鱼和米饭。
But in the old days it was a poor and backward littl...
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
不好意思,是要介绍自己家乡电影院,超市等等最好的和最差的
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
my friend 英语作文,求各位帮忙啦!谢谢
My FriendI have many friends,Chinese friends and foreign friends.Now,I want to introduce my best friend to you.Cherry is my best friend from Singapore,and she is a girl.She is very smart and beautiful.She likes singing,dancing and shopping.She is good at maths,English and Chinese.She often help me do my homework,so I make a great progress in my lessons now.Of course she also likes playing pingpong,and her pingpong skill is great,and always enjoy themseves with her pingpong friends.Do you want to know more information about Cherry?Oh,I would like to introduce more information about her to you next time.我的朋友我有许多朋友,中国朋友和外国朋友.现在,我想向你介绍我的最好的朋友给你.樱桃是我最好的朋友来自新加坡,她是一个女孩.她很聪明,漂亮.她喜欢唱歌、跳舞和购物中心.她擅长数学,英语和中文.她经常帮我做功课,所以我能大大提高我的课程了.当然她也喜欢打乒乓球,她的乒乓球技巧是伟大的,和她自己一向喜欢乒乓球的朋友.你想知道更多有关樱桃吗?哦,我想给大家介绍更多的信息是关于她给你,下次吧.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My FriendI have many friends, Chinese friends and foreign friends. Now, I want to introduce my best friend to you. Cherry is my best friend from Singapore, and she is a girl. She is very smart an...
地价疯拉动力法规和利润和同龄人韩国i日韩两国哈克刚回来法规和利润聘请减肥日记规范化管理权人工湖
My friend (我的朋友)  I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practises r...
My FriendI have many friends, Chinese friends and foreign friends. Now, I want to introduce my best friend to you. Cherry is my best friend from Singapore, and she is a girl. She is very smart an...
扫描下载二维码【英语】求大神帮忙写一篇100字英语作文。谢谢。_高考吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,387,295贴子:
【英语】求大神帮忙写一篇100字英语作文。谢谢。收藏
高考语文冲刺选「精锐」学霸名师讲解,紧扣必考点,一句点拨胜过做题一百,提分效率快高考语文冲刺每科都有相似题,每题都有提分点,提分专线400-883-8052
你叫jackson,你的一位朋友justin,在上星期的全国英语演讲比赛中失败了,请你写一封信向他表示安慰。内容要点如下,1听说他未取得名次,你感到很惊讶。2他曾经多次参加过全校各种英语演讲比赛,并且取得了好成绩。3虽然这次英语演讲比赛他未取得名次,但已经努力过了就无需后悔。4勉励他不要灰心,加倍努力,下次一定取得好的成绩。
求各位英语大神帮忙。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你作文400字 的文章

随机推荐