语文考点:
数学试题:
数学乐园:
英语知识点:
英语试题资源:
您现在的位置: &
小学英语作文范文:My Favorite Player
来源:家长帮
  I like to play basketball very much. I will ask my friends to play match every week. Yao Ming is my favorite basketball player. He is so great, he not only plays so well, but also has the fans from all around the world. I fall in love with basketball because of Yao. Though he is retired, he is still the great idol in my heart.
  我很喜欢打篮球。我每周都会叫上朋友去打比赛。姚明是我最喜欢的篮球运动员。他很伟大,不仅篮球打得好,而且在全世界都有粉丝。我喜欢上篮球也是由于姚。虽然他已经退役了,但是他在我心中仍然是最伟大的偶像。
百科词条:
欢迎访问奥数网,您还可以通过手机等移动设备查询小学试题库、奥数题库、小升初动态、竞赛辅导、重点中学信息等,2016小升初我们一路相伴。
24小时热帖每周热帖您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2016初二消息作文200字.doc33页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
2016初二消息作文200字
你可能关注的文档:
··········
2016初二消息作文200字
2016自我介绍作文200字
自我介绍作文200字 一
大家好!我的名字叫xxx,今年十岁了,我已经上三年级了。我的个子不高不低,有点C,长着一双水汪汪的大眼睛,双眼皮。
我有很多爱好,比如写毛笔字和吹葫芦丝。每到星期六下午,我就去学葫芦丝。老师说我的乐感很好。我两节课就能学会一首大曲子,并且每天坚持练习。去年暑假我通过了葫芦丝六级考试。星期天的时候我就去练毛笔字,去年我通过了毛笔四级考试。今年过春节时,老家的春联都是我写的。看着自己写的春联吗,心里别提有多高兴了!
但是,我又一个很大的缺点就是马虎。比如有时候把加法看成了减法,有时候忘记退位或进位。结果期中考试的时候我只考了八十多分。我下定决心要改正这种缺点,期末考试的时候我的数学考了100分。
这就是我,大家喜欢我吗?
自我介绍作文200字 二
大家好,我叫xxx,今年8岁,是北京新东方外国语学校小学部二 1 班男生,爸爸、妈妈给我取这个名字,希望我在学习上有所成就。
我的爱好是体育,比如说打蓝球,跑步等,我的特长是画画。
我的缺点是有时写作业不够细心,有时会发一点小脾气,但今后我一定会改正这些缺点。 我是一个活泼可爱的小男孩,我的家里有爷爷、奶奶、爸爸、妈妈、姐姐和我,我拥有一个幸福和谐的大家庭,我介绍完了,你们愿意和我交朋友吗?
自我介绍作文200字 三
今天,我向大家介绍一下自己:我的名字叫xx,2001年出生。今年9岁了,在河南省灵宝市第一小学三 7 班读书,我长着一对大大的耳朵,能听清老师讲的题,一个中等个,但我不喜欢我的南瓜脸。可是我的南瓜脸也是身体的一部分呀!我的爱好是:画画、玩电脑....
正在加载中,请稍后...下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
大学英语my favorite sport 作文150词
The sport of basketball is known as a fun past time for any person young or old.Basketball is a great way of exercise and a great way to have fun with friends and possibly make some new ones.I love to watch and play the game,basketball is a very entertaining sport and can be played by anyone.Basketball has many negative and positive things about it based on my opinion.Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.Basketball in my opinion the best thing I can do with my friends to have fun while burning a few calories.I see basketball as a fun and easy way to have fun rather than sitting on the couch all day playing video games or watching television.One reason I love basketball is because you need only yourself to play the game or,you can play with teammates.I prefer to have others to play with rather than just playing alone.To me there is not only one word that I can describe basketball.You meet tons of people and you are able to play with your friends for hours without getting one thought of boredom.One thing I love about basketball is that people have many different styles of play.There are styles such as a passer,playmaker,shooter,defensive player,and dunker or highflyer.When you play basketball you feel much more confident and makes you not care much about how others think about you.When I possess the ball in basketball I have the mentality of being the best and no one could stop me.Many people have creative ideas and find new ways to trick the opposing players.Playing Basketball is very entertaining since there are endless ideas you can think of just with a hoop and a basketball.There are many reasons why I love to play the game of Basketball but I also love to watch the game also.Basketball to me is overall the best sport out of all of the other sports such as baseball,soccer,and football.I also believe out of all these sports basketball is the best sport to watch on television.Basketball is very fun to watch on television because when you watch it you can take the moves you see the professional’s perform and add them to your style of play.I take many of my moves from professional basketball players and make them my own because they expand my arsenal of tricks.There are a variety of tricks the players perform during games it makes the games much more enjoyable to be watching.My favorite player to watch is Kobe Bryant.He makes basketball seem as a mere game for little kids.He is an all around athlete is still going strong at 30 years old.He is a big role model to many kids who enjoy playing this sport.Kobe can do anything he is a very versatile player and could get anywhere around the court in a blink of an eye.Bryant is the definition of all-around in my book.He knows how to play both sides of the game offense and defense.I look at Kobe Bryant as the ultimate weapon.I want to play like him as I continue to get better and better every time I play basketball.Kobe makes the game much more enjoyable to watch because of his acrobatic shots and stunning defense.Basketball is my favorite sport of all-time.There are just endless possibilities when it comes to the thought of basketball.Basketball is a great way to get your mind off things and is also a great way to express yourself.It is a sport that can work your whole body.It’s a great pastime for any one and is a great way to bond with family members and friends.I see in my eyes that basketball is very addicting and makes you want to play more and more of it.Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.
原创!!!!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my favorite season 的文章

随机推荐