my favorite seasonurite food is cake 60字

求一篇关于my favorite food 的英语作文 字数大于一百字 最好小于150字但大于100字
My favourite food is cake.because it is very delicious.Although cake is very sweet,it looks very beautiful.On my birthday,my mother bought a cake for me.L'm very happy.There are some things on the cake.For example ,some fruit and some chocolate .l also like chocolate very much .Cake is my favourite
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码my favourite FOOD
神水盟0873
My favourite food is mushrooms. I like them because I think they are very delicious and nutritious. There are many kinds of mushrooms in the world. Some are like small houses with big round heads and thick bodies. And some have the shapes of umbrellas. Mushrooms usually grow among trees in forests. My mother can cook mushrooms in many different ways. Mushrooms are very good for people’s health. I like mushrooms very much. They are healthy.
My favourite food is noodles. They are healthy to our bodies. We need a lot of noodles every day. We buy them in the shops and supermarkets. In my family we usually eat noodles. Ilike noodles very much..
My favourite food is hamburgers. These food are in KFC and McDonald’s. I like them because there are vegetables, chicken and some salad in hamburgers. They’re very nice. We will not be hungry if we eat them. So I like hamburgers best.
Apples are my favourite food. They are delicious. And if you eat an apple every day, it will be good for your health. When I feel thirsty , eating an apple is a good choice. Of course! Apples are healthy food. So I like them very much. Do you like them,too?
I like ice-cream best. I like it very much because it is sweet. When the hot summer is coming, I can eat an ice-cream. At that moment, I can feel cool and relaxed. Although ice-cream is unhealthy food, I like it very much. I think I should eat less ice-cream in the future.
My favourite food is chocolate cake. I like it because it is sweet and very delicious. I think , many children like chocolates and cakes like me. Chocolate cake tastes better than rice and vegetables. I like to eat it but it is unhealthy.So you can’t eat it all day. I eat 3 cakes sometimes , but I won’t eat it all the time.
My favourite food is kiwi fruits. I like them , because they taste delicious. Their skin is brown. And inside is green. And some are yellow or red. They are very expensive. They are healthy because they have much nutrition. I like to eat kiwi fruits!
My favourite food is beef. I like it because it is delicious. It is healthy food. It can make us strong. And children must eat more beef. It is always helpful to them. It will be more delicious while it is made as curry beef. So Ilike beef very much. How about you?
Do you have your favourite food ? My favourite food is chicken wings. I like spicy chicken wings best. Because I think they’re nice. Every week I often eat six chicken wings. They’re good for your health. They can make you strong. But you can’t eat a lot. They are bad for your stomach. I love chicken wings. I can’t leave them.
Different people like different food. Most children like milk. So do I. I like milk because it is fresh and healthy. Drinking milk help us to be strong. I always drink two cups of milk. Milk is also popular food in China. More and more people like to drink milk. I like milk very much.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My favourite food is/are...有这么几个句子,还都比较常见...有点迷茫,哪个是对的.请指教,My favourite food is apple.(这句我个人觉得不对,问题出在apple上,因为可数名词表示泛指一类时,要么就是apples,要么就是the apple)My favourite food is apples.(这句呢,is通常认为后面是跟单数的?)My favourite food are apples.(这句are对应复数,看起来好像没啥问题...不过问句肯定是What is your favourite food?的话,那是否意味着答句的谓语一定要用is呢?问题又就纠结到前面两句去了.不解,不解...按我目前所掌握的语法知识,好像都有说不通的地方额...)
可数名词也可不用a/an,the,或是复数s.美国人常说I like to eat cake and ice cream.cake 既没加冠词也没加S.语言不是科学.语言是文化,是习惯.如果是人们常说的就是地道的.My favourite food is apple.这是人们常说的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你还是说My favourite food is an /the apple. 吧你想的很仔细我觉得想法完全正确平时说话的时候还可以
写的时候就注意下
My favourite food is apple.这句话应该没有错的,因为问你的是哪一种食物,是不需要加s或者用are,和跟这是否是可数名词没有关系的吧
扫描下载二维码my favourite food 60个词
my favourite food is banana,this is a commonly eaten fruit,banana is also can be called the fruit of wise.It contains vitamins and minerals that are essential for bodythey,therefore people love this fruit and they are now grown in more than 100 countries in the world.as u all know,bananas come in a variety of sizes and colors when ripe,including yellow,purple,and red.Bananas can be eaten raw though some varieties are generally cooked first.cooked banana seems to play a very important role in patisserie ingredience.cooked banana usually can be accompanied with pancakes and honey soonly becoming a very tasty and special breakfast,also banana can be a desirt dish by it self with just simply add them into the burned sugar.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my favourite sporthi!i am ben.do you want to know my favourite sport?ok ,i can tell you now.my favouite sport is swim.because it is exciting .swimming is a help sport.i can tealthy.summer ,it is hot.so swim is very well.now,i often swim on sunday and i can swim very well.
扫描下载二维码求一篇关于my favorite food 的英语作文 字数大于一百字 最好小于150字但大于100字
My favourite food is cake.because it is very delicious.Although cake is very sweet,it looks very beautiful.On my birthday,my mother bought a cake for me.L'm very happy.There are some things on the cake.For example ,some fruit and some chocolate .l also like chocolate very much .Cake is my favourite
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my favorite season 的文章

随机推荐