初中英语单项选择题题 1.I'll ring you up as soon as I____. A.get to B.reach C.arrives at D.arrive

I’11 ring you up as soon as I . A. get to B. reach C. arrives at D. arrive——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
I’11 ring you up as soon as I . A. get to B. reach C. arrives at D. arrive 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
--Please give me a __________when you reach England.
&& ---I'11 ring you up as soon as I get there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. card&&&&&&&& B. stamp&&&&&&&&&& C. call&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. photo
I'll ring you up as soon as I&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A. get toB. reach C. arrives atD. arrive
I will ring you up as soon as Jenny ________ back tomorrow.&&&&
[&&&& ]A. comeB. cameC. comesD. will come
A young man and an old man were waiting for a bus at a station. They sat1 each other. “What’s that in your bag?” asked the young man, pointing to a big bag beside the2.“Money, nothing but money,” answered the old man. The young man could3 believe his own ears. “What?” he said to himself in surprise. “So much money? My God! How I4 to be able to get so much money!” Then he began to think about how to get the money.The old man5 tired and it seemed that he could hardly keep his eyes open. “Are you tired, sir?” asked the young man. “Then you’d better lie down on the6 and have a good rest. Don’t worry about7. I’11 wake you up in time. ”“All right . It’s very kind of you, young man. ” The old man lay down and8 he fell asleep.The young man took the big bag gently.9 when he was just going to run away , he found a corner of his fur coat (皮衣) was10 the old man’s body . Several times he tried to pull it out, but he couldn’t. At last he took off his11 and went away with the bag.The young man ran out of the station as quickly as his12 could carry him, he reached a place, and there he thought the old man couldn’t13 him, he stopped and quickly opened the bag.To his surprise, there was14 but old newspapers in it. He hurried to the station at once. But when he got there, he found the old man was151.A.forB.onC.next toD.far from2.A.manB.stationC.driverD.corner3.A.surelyB.reallyC.nearlyD.hardly4.A.likeB.loveC.hateD.wish5.A.wasB.feltC.lookedD.became6.A.groundB.floorC.earthD.chair7.A.the bagB.the moneyC.the busD.me8.A.by and byB.at lastC.at firstD.in the end9.A.SoB.AndC.ButD.Because10.A.aboveB.overC.underD.in11.A.shoesB.shirtC.coatD.cap12.A.legsB.footC.friendD.bike13.A.watchB.noticeC.findD.meet14.A.anythingB.everythingC.nothingD.something15.A.waitingB.goneC.cryingD.leaving
根据所给句子中文意思,完成下列各句。【小题1】多吃蔬菜水果对健康有好处。____________________ your health to eat more vegetables and fruit.【小题2】在他的帮助下我在英语方面取得了很大进步。____________________, I have made great progress in English.【小题3】我一收到你的来信就会打电话给你。I will ring you up _______________I hear from you.【小题4】时间过得真快!____________________the time passed!【小题5】你买东西的时候会不会带着自己的布口袋而不用塑料袋?Do you take your own cloth bag when shopping ________________________using plastic bags?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
9.Could you ring me up as soon as he( a.arrive b.would arrive c.arrives d.will arrive10.The doctor ( )is leaving for London next month.a.the nurse is talking to him b.who the nurse is talking toc.the nurse is talking d.who nurse is talking13.There is not much difference between the two.I really don't know( ).a.what should i choose b.which i should choosec.which should i choose d.what i should choose15.Do you know Betty very well?Yes,she and i( )friends since we met in Guangzhou last summer.a.have made b.have become c.have been d.have turned17.Who can tell us( )over there?a.what do they talk b.what are they talking aboutc.what they talk d.what they are talking about18.The boy ( )Miss Green bought the present looks very happy.He's never been given a present.a.who b.to whom c.for whom d.which19.Have you heard of the new airport ( )will be opened this year?a.who b.when c.which d.whom22.A nurse is a person( )job is to take care of the patient in the hospital.a.who b.whose c.that d.which23.Are you interested in( a.hoe did he do it b.he did it now c.how he did it d.he how did it26.They( )about a new film when their teacher( )ina.have talked,came b.didn't talk,was coming c.will talk,comes d.were talking,came28.i don't know( ),Can you tell me?a.how the two player are old b.how old are the two playersc.the two players are how old d.how old the two players are29.What did the scientist say?He said he wondered if( )into space by spaceship one day.a.he had to fly b.he could fly c.an he fly d.could he fly30.He will start working as soon as( )here.a.arriving b.he arrives c.he will arrive d.he has arrives
rJuCoGuBhLsS
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
CBBCDCCBCDDBB
高人 您确定
我看了好久
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐