请大神帮忙翻译个英语小段,在此万分感谢的意思啦。

请大神们帮我我这篇自荐信翻译为英语!万分感谢!急用!急用!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
请大神们帮我我这篇自荐信翻译为英语!万分感谢!急用!急用!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我认为不论做什么事:您好!谢谢、团队合作精神和组织领导能力。
10年我以优异的成绩被西华大学录取,我衷心地祝贵公司的事业蒸蒸日上,事在人为,在校4年期间。我是xx大学工程造价专业2014届毕业生!最后、有毅力,期待与您的面试。
我的人生信条就是,只要你想做,盼望着早日得到您的佳音,我积极投入到学生组织中中锻炼自己的能力。贵公司的发展前景和用人之道我仰慕已久。
感谢您阅读我的求职信,并认真去做!非常感谢您在百忙之中翻看我的自荐信!
此致敬礼、诚实,在任期间组织过10多场文体活动,从初中起我就时刻注意把自己锻炼成一个做事踏实。因此,真诚希望能得到您的支持和认可:天道酬勤,就一定能做好。您揭开将是我人生新的一页。3年度学生干部经历培养了我更强的执行力,从干事一直做到了学生会主席,我非常希望能用自己所学的知识为贵公司工作,在学生会工作了3年,除了刻苦学好本专业课程外、自信的人!
自荐人自 荐 信尊敬的领导
提问者采纳
study. Sincely, I engaged actively in the students organizations, I wish you a prosperous future for your company. My slogan is that God helps who help themselves. I think whatever you do as long as you want to do and make effort to do it, I hope I could work for you. Where there is a will there is way. I was enrolled by Xihua University 10 years ago with excellent achivements. La work in Student Council, which cultured my powerful executive power. Except for my curriculums of my own major in the 4 years&#39. Looking forward to your reply and the interview, you can do it well. Thanks for reading my application letter, perseverant and confident person. You will open the new page of my life! I really appreciated that you can read my letter from your busy work and I really hope to get your support and approval, honestSelf recommendation LetterHonored Leader, team work spirits and leadership, I had organized over 10 times of recreational activities from the officer to the president. I graduated from XX University major in construction cost in 2014. During 3 years&#39. Admiring your honored prospects and recruiment. Therefore, I have paid attention to nurture myself into a practical: Hello
提问者评价
其他类似问题
1人觉得有用
为您推荐:
自荐信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译小弟因为想学此语,小弟在此万分感谢!
我朋友在HCM帮我带来的VIET-HOA词典想要吧?把MAIL给我吧如果不要 推荐你用LINGOES里边很多辞典的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这三个没营养的问题百度搜索就可以完全解决
//On-line_translation.htm
扫描下载二维码关注今日:40 | 主题:135577
微信扫一扫
扫一扫,下载丁香园 App
即送15丁当
【求助】大神帮忙翻译和解释这一小段话
页码直达:
这个帖子发布于2年零87天前,其中的信息可能已发生改变或有所发展。
问题已解决悬赏丁当:2
Data were analyzed using the statistical software package, SAS9.1 (SAS Institute, Cary, NC). The levels of circulating exosomes for each group of patients were defined as means ± standard deviations from at least two separate experiments performed in triplicate. Comparisons between these groups were performed by one-way ANOVA, followed by the Tukey's multiple comparisons post-test comparing each population. Relative quantification of microRNAexpression was calculated with the 2?ΔΔCt method (Applied Biosystems User Bulletin No. 2) and data were analyzed as log10 of relative quantity (RQ) of the target microRNA, normalized with respect to control microRNA added to each sample, allowing comparisons between arrays. The microRNA distributions and correlations along with confidence intervals were calculated for each subset. Statistical significance was set asp≤0.05.
哪位大神帮忙翻译一下这一小段。能就里面统计和实验的东西做一些解释就更好了。
不知道邀请谁?试试他们
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
lifepassenger Data were analyzed using the statistical software package, SAS9.1 (SAS Institute, Cary, NC). The levels of circulating exosomes for each group of patients were defined as means ± standard deviations from at least two separate experiments performed in triplicate. Comparisons between these groups were performed by one-way ANOVA, followed by the Tukey's multiple comparisons post-test comparing each population. Relative quantification of microRNAexpression was calculated with the 2?ΔΔCt method (Applied Biosystems User Bulletin No. 2) and data were analyzed as log10 of relative quantity (RQ) of the target microRNA, normalized with respect to control microRNA added to each sample, allowing comparisons between arrays. The microRNA distributions and correlations along with confidence intervals were calculated for each subset. Statistical significance was set asp≤0.05.
哪位大神帮忙翻译一下这一小段。能就里面统计和实验的东西做一些解释就更好了。 使用SAS9.1进行统计数据分析。每个组患者的循环外泌体(CE)以均数±标准差的形式给出,数据来自至少重复三次的两组独立实验。不同组间的比较采用单因素方差分析,用Tukey多重比较检验进行两两比较。microRNA相对定量使用2-ΔΔCt方法计算,目标microRNA的相对定量取log10进行转化,并参照加入各样本的对照microRNA进行标化,然后进行分析,这样能够让不同批次的测量可比。计算每个亚组microRNA的置信区间来描述分布和相关性使用。显著性取0.05(asp不知道是什么?原文就是这样?)总体意思就是,测试的数据要得先取对数,然后标化,然后用ANOVA,然后用tukey两两比较,然后计算置信区间
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
谢谢回复!!
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
Tumor exosomes were isolated from the first aliquot by the MACS procedure immediately and total RNA was isolated and stored at ?70 °C until isolation of all samples. The remaining sera samples were stored at 4 °C for subsequent exosome isolation. Tumor exosomes were isolated from the second aliquot after 24 h, from the third aliquot after 48 h and from the fourth sample after 96 h at 4 °C. RNA was isolated from each exosome preparation and stored. In a similar study, 3 additional serum aliquots were stored at ?70 °C for 7 to 28 days, prior to exosome and RNA isolations to mimic the use of banked specimens.这是第四段。
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
师哥好,拜读了您给我在求助里的翻译,佩服的五体投地。这是那一段前面的一小段,是一个实验的方法学,希望您百忙之中能不辞辛苦帮忙翻译一下,小弟万分感谢。丁当我给您转帐。Isolation and profiling of microRNATotalRNAwas isolated from the tumor cells and exosomes using the mirVana microRNA isolation kit according to manufacturer's instructions (Ambion, Austin, TX). The RNA quality, yield, and size of microRNA fractions were analyzed using Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer (Agilent Technologies, Foster City, CA). The isolated microRNAs were 3′-end labeled with Cy3 using the mirVana microRNA Array Labeling Kit (Ambion) and the Post Labeling Reactive Dye kit (Amersham Bioscience, Pittsburgh, PA). MicroRNA profiling was performed in duplicate by Ocean Ridge Biosciences (Jupiter, FL) using microarrays containing probes for 467 human mature microRNAs. This analysis used custom-developed microRNA arrays covering the 467 microRNAs present in the Sanger Insitute mirBASE v9.0, consisting of 35–44-mer oligonucleotides, manufactured by Invitrogen and spotted in duplicate. After hybridization, the microRNA arrays were scanned using a GenePix 4000A array scanner (Axon Instruments, Union City, CA) and the raw data normalized and analyzed using GeneSpring 7.0Software (Silicon Genetics, Redwood City, CA). Normalization was performed by expressing each microRNA replicate relative to control microRNA (Ambion) added to each sample, allowing comparisons between arrays. Threshold and 95th percentile of negative controls (TPT95) were calculated based on hybridization signal from negative control probes including: 38 mismatch and shuffled control probes and 87 non-conserved Caenorhabditis elegans probes. To define sensitivity, NCode synthetic microRNA was spiked at 1/500,000 mass ratio into labeling reactions and the signal intensity was detected. For specificity, perfect match probes for miR-93, miR-27a, and miR-152 and 2 mismatches for each were used. The 2 base pair mismatch probes demonstrated a signal below or at TPT95 on all arrays. To assess the stability of the exosomal profiling with storage and manipulations, sera from patients with ovarian cancer patients were obtained and aliquoted into four 4 ml samples. Tumor exosomes were isolated from the first aliquot by the MACS procedure immediately and total RNA was isolated and stored at ?70 °C until isolation of all samples. The remaining sera samples were stored at 4 °C for subsequent exosome isolation. Tumor exosomes were isolated from the second aliquot after 24 h, from the third aliquot after 48 h and from the fourth sample after 96 h at 4 °C. RNA was isolated from each exosome preparation and stored. In a similar study, 3 additional serum aliquots were stored at ?70 °C for 7 to 28 days, prior to exosome and RNA isolations to mimic the use of banked specimens.师哥,我直接发到这里吧
您看着舒服点。另外,我邮箱,您可以给我发邮件,多谢师哥!!
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
lifepassenger 师哥好,拜读了您给我在求助里的翻译,佩服的五体投地。这是那一段前面的一小段,是一个实验的方法学,希望您百忙之中能不辞辛苦帮忙翻译一下,小弟万分感谢。丁当我给您转帐。Isolation and profiling of microRNATotalRNAwas isolated from the tumor cells and exosomes using the mirVana microRNA isolation kit according to manufacturer's instructions (Ambion, Austin, TX). The RNA quality, yield, and size of microRNA fractions were analyzed using Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer (Agilent Technologies, Foster City, CA). The isolated microRNAs were 3′-end labeled with Cy3 using the mirVana microRNA Array Labeling Kit (Ambion) and the Post Labeling Reactive Dye kit (Amersham Bioscience, Pittsburgh, PA). MicroRNA profiling was performed in duplicate by Ocean Ridge Biosciences (Jupiter, FL) using microarrays containing probes for 467 human mature microRNAs. This analysis used custom-developed microRNA arrays covering the 467 microRNAs present in the Sanger Insitute mirBASE v9.0, consisting of 35–44-mer oligonucleotides, manufactured by Invitrogen and spotted in duplicate. After hybridization, the microRNA arrays were scanned using a GenePix 4000A array scanner (Axon Instruments, Union City, CA) and the raw data normalized and analyzed using GeneSpring 7.0Software (Silicon Genetics, Redwood City, CA). Normalization was performed by expressing each microRNA replicate relative to control microRNA (Ambion) added to each sample, allowing comparisons between arrays. Threshold and 95th percentile of negative controls (TPT95) were calculated based on hybridization signal from negative control probes including: 38 mismatch and shuffled control probes and 87 non-conserved Caenorhabditis elegans probes. To define sensitivity, NCode synthetic microRNA was spiked at 1/500,000 mass ratio into labeling reactions and the signal intensity was detected. For specificity, perfect match probes for miR-93, miR-27a, and miR-152 and 2 mismatches for each were used. The 2 base pair mismatch probes demonstrated a signal below or at TPT95 on all arrays. To assess the stability of the exosomal profiling with storage and manipulations, sera from patients with ovarian cancer patients were obtained and aliquoted into four 4 ml samples. Tumor exosomes were isolated from the first aliquot by the MACS procedure immediately and total RNA was isolated and stored at ?70 °C until isolation of all samples. The remaining sera samples were stored at 4 °C for subsequent exosome isolation. Tumor exosomes were isolated from the second aliquot after 24 h, from the third aliquot after 48 h and from the fourth sample after 96 h at 4 °C. RNA was isolated from each exosome preparation and stored. In a similar study, 3 additional serum aliquots were stored at ?70 °C for 7 to 28 days, prior to exosome and RNA isolations to mimic the use of banked specimens.师哥,我直接发到这里吧 您看着舒服点。另外,我邮箱,您可以给我发邮件,多谢师哥!!好的 下次发帖记得@ 一下哈
不然看不见 …
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
师哥,邮件收到了。翻译的真好,谢谢师哥。叮当怎么给您?
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
@veraxu,谢谢师哥,最近没上丁香园。叮当给晚了,还请见谅!!
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
veraxu @lifepassenger:Data were analyzed using the statistical soft...使用SAS9.1进行统计数据分析。每个组患者的循环外泌体(CE)以均数±标准差的形式给出,数据来自至少重复三次的两组独立实验。不同组间的比较采用单因素方差分析,用Tukey多重比较检验进行两两比较。microRNA相对定量使用2-ΔΔCt方法计算,目标microRNA的相对定量取log10进行转化,并参照加入各样本的对照microRNA进行标化,然后进行分析,这样能够让不同批次的测量可比。计算每个亚组microRNA的置信区间来描述分布和相关性使用。显著性取0.05(asp不知道是什么?原文就是这样?)总体意思就是,测试的数据要得先取对数,然后标化,然后用ANOVA,然后用tukey两两比较,然后计算置信区间
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
关于丁香园希望哪位大神 帮帮忙 翻译成英语、、、 万分感谢,有道之类的翻译就不用了、_百度知道
希望哪位大神 帮帮忙 翻译成英语、、、 万分感谢,有道之类的翻译就不用了、
论文选取国外服务型政府建设中公务员素质提升的典型国家美国和新加坡作为标准案例,会议提出必须构建决策科学,健全惩治和预防腐败体系随着社会和经济的高速发展,指出当前公务员素质存在的问题。它既是解决我国当前经济和社会发展中的一些突出问题,在总结国外经验基础上。根据当前的政治和社会发展规律、机制不健全问题对公务员素质提高的影响等。公务员是政府公共服务的主体:服务型政府,为黑龙江省服务型政府的公务员素质提升的方法提供思路,我国行政改革正在稳步进行,以及加强我国公务员素质建设的基本对策,主要包括转变政府行政文化形态;其次。本文在建设服务型政府背景下谈我国公务员素质建设,建设一个廉洁高效的服务型政府已成为当前我国政府改革的基本目标和方向,得到我国公务员素质提升的有益启示。 关键词,因而,分析其服务型政府公务员素质建设的有益经验,公务员素质的高低直接决定政府提供公共服务的水平和质量、执行坚决,建设服务型政府对公务员队伍的整体素质提出了新的要求、政府清廉,因此,主要包括历史遗留的行政文化对公务员素质提高的影响,深化行政体制改革、重视公务员自身素质的提升等四个方面、监督有力的权力运行体系、政治清明。这对我国公务员素质提出了一系列新的更高的要求,侧重以“服务”为中心阐述了服务型政府建设对我国公务员素质提出的新要求;第三、健全公务员机制建设;最后,并对存在问题的原因进行了分析,其素质的提升对于服务型政府建设的效果和质量有重要影响、完善公务员制度建设,公务员整体素质的提升成为各项工作的重点,在服务型政府的建设过程中,分析了在服务型政府建设中我国公务员素质的现状,建设法治服务型政府的要求,提出进一步提高我国公务员素质的对策建议,探讨了我国公务员素质应养成主要涵盖哪些方面,旨在为服务型政府目标下的公务员素质建设做一些努力,论文根据我国的服务型政府发展要求和公务员素质的现状,建设廉洁政治、制度漏洞问题对公务员素质提高的影响、构建社会主义和谐社会的需要。论文首先从建设服务型政府的视角。十八届三中全会明确提出切实转变政府职能。作为服务型政府中最重要资源和主要支撑者的公务员,努力实现干部清正,加强我国公务员素质建设成为服务型政府建设工作的重要组成部分,也是适应和参与全球化竞争的必然要求、全面建设小康社会;公务员
我有更好的答案
一百块钱,这个请人翻译要花钱的。为了你十五个金币。有朋友请朋友亲,这一篇真是英语大神来翻译也得至少一个小时,不是很需要就算了吧,不值啊,没朋友花钱
同样坐等大神翻译~
大神望了一眼回家了 ,,,亲 你这个专业术语很多啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位大神帮帮忙翻译一下这段英文,万分感谢! Iholdyourheartbeatto_百度知道
请各位大神帮帮忙翻译一下这段英文,万分感谢! Iholdyourheartbeatto
andfeelingitallthetime请各位大神帮帮忙翻译一下这段英文,万分感谢.trustme!Iholdyourheartbeattomyheart