It's yummy yummyit is high time that. 是什么意思?

小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
张小娴:快乐会重来
Are you aware that everything in our life always seemingly imitate each other?
The things you encountered today appeared to have happened before ,only the trivial details were somewhat different .
Take , the scene of love , for example , your lovers may have been different over the years , whereas there are many things you might also have experienced in the past .Falling in love is no more than the several specified phases . The flirtation between lovebirds is also simply about the several specifid steps. Also the quarrel between the two is nothing but for the several specified reasons . The breakup ,or failure in love , seems to bear lots of subtle resemblances to the previous one, too .
Things occur between friends , like jealousy , aloofness , diffidation, are not fresh . Haven't these sorts of things arisen between you and your friends before ? This time, the roles have been exchanged only .
It is not only the people who appear in our lives that we seemingly have known , but also our life . Say you have once hurt the one who was deeply in love with you .And one day you were hurt by the one you were deeply in love with . It was not what we call nemesis ,because there was no right or wrong about feelings between man and woman. Nor was there so called circulation. We considered startlingly that all the things before our eyes were out of nemesis ,which were merely man's life . The miscellaneous things in our life will originally imitate each other .
Love is like this , so is long or forever parting .
Happiness is like this, and so is sorrow.
To be a human will sometimes be tedious in that the things happened were too similar . To be a human will sometimes be fun, because we know happiness will come again due to similarity .
有没有发觉,人生的万件事情,总好像是互相模仿?
你今天遇到的事情,从前好像已经遭遇过了,只是细枝末节有点不同罢了。
比如爱情的场景,多少年来,你爱的人不一样,但是,许多事情你从前也经历过了。恋爱也不外乎那几个阶段。情侣调情,也不外乎那几个步骤。两个人吵架,也不外乎那几个理由。后来的分手,或者失恋,跟上次失恋也好像有很多微妙的相似。
朋友间发生的事,像妒忌、疏远、绝交,并不新鲜。你以前不也是跟朋友发生过这些事情吗?只是,这一次,大家的角色对调了。
似曾相识的,不单单是一些在我们生命里出现的人,还有我们的生活。你曾伤害一个爱你至深的人,一天,你被你至深的人深深伤害。这并不是什么报应,男女感情,无所谓对错,也无所谓循环。我们吃惊地以为眼前一切是报应,这只不过是人生。人生里的万件事情,本来便会相互模仿。
爱情如是,生死别离如是。
快乐如是,悲伤也如是。
做人有时很闷,因为发生的事太相似了。做人有时很有趣,因为相似,我们知道快乐会重来。
生命不是一场赛跑, 而是一步一个脚印的旅程
Living without an aim is like sailing without a&.生活没有目标,犹如航海没有罗盘。I am the only one who places limitations on what I can do or on what I can become. Reach for the moon and you will catch a STAR! Never stop climbing!只有我才能为自己设限,告诉自己我能做什么,或者我能成为什么样的人。不要停止攀登,你可以摘星揽月!Realize that you are a treasure, and&&to be treated as such. Never&&for anything less.要知道你就是一件珍宝,你值得别人对你好。别把自己想得太差了。Stop overlooking the beauty of small moments. & Enjoy the little things, because one day you may look back and discover they were the big things. The best&&of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.欣赏那些小事情,因为有一天当你回首往事的时候,你会发现这些小事情才是真正的大事。你人生做最美好的部分就是和你在意的人微笑着度过那些微不足道、不值一提的时光。We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.我们都会犯错,会挣扎,会后悔。但你本身不是错误、不是挣扎,你现在要做的就是重塑你的生活和未来。生活中发生的每件事都是在为你的未来做准备。Don&t set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.别人认为重要的事不一定是你的目标。只有你才知道什么最适合你。Face them head on. No, it won&t be easy. There is no person in the world&&of flawlessly handling every&&thrown at them. We aren&t supposed to be able to instantly&problems. That&s not how we&re made. In fact, we&re made to get&, sad, hurt,&&and fall. Because that&s the whole purpose of living & to face problems, learn,&, and solve them over the course of time.昂首阔步去面对。没错,这不容易做到,但世界上谁都无法做到事事顺利。我们并不能遇到问题就可以马上解决,这不是我们的天性。相反,我们天生要面对难过、伤心、困顿和失败,而去面对问题、去学习、去适应、去解决,这才是生活的全部意义。Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.生命不是一场赛跑, 而是一步一个脚印的旅程。Life is not a fist. Life is an open hand waiting for some other hand to enter it.生活不是紧握的拳头。生活是一只打开的手,等待着另一只手的到来。Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.期待最好的结果,准备最坏的打算,既来之则安之。
那些富有哲理的句子
Don't just look.&. Don't just&, taste. Don't just sleep, dream. Don't just think, feel. Don't just exist, live.别只是看看,要观察。别只是吞咽,要品尝。别只是睡觉,要有梦。别只是去想,要感觉。别只是生存,要生活。The people experiencing the most pain&&to be the ones who are always trying to make others smile.经历着最深的痛苦的人往往是那些总是逗别人开心的人。Once you've lost fear, you've gained hope and found&.一旦你忘记了胆怯,你便赢得了希望,找到了信心。Always remember a helping hand or kind words will cost you nothing but to the receiver it may be priceless.顺手帮帮忙和说一些善意的话不需要花一分钱,但对于那些受惠的人来说,却是无价的。There are 2 kinds of evil people: People who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and don&t try to stop it.世上有两种邪恶的人:一种是做坏事的,还有一种是看到有人做坏事也不加以制止的。Lazy rule: Can&t reach it. Don't need it.懒人法则:够不着,就不需要。We all have a friend with a retarded laugh.我们都有这样一个朋友,笑的时候永远慢半拍。Do you ever type something really long and then&&it all because you realize no one actually cares?你有没有打过很长的信息然后又删掉,因为你意识到没有人会真的在乎?Strong women would cry but never give up.坚强的女人是会哭,但绝对不会认输。
不逼自己一把,你就不知道自己有多优秀
The difference between successful people and&&people is that successful people fail many more times than unsuccessful people.成功者和失败者的区别是,成功者比失败者要经历更多的失败。Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.生命不是一场赛跑, 而是一步一个脚印的旅程。If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.你迷失方向时,真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。It takes a strong person to deal with tough times and difficult choices. But you are a strong person.只有强者才能勇敢直面困难时刻,做出艰难抉择。而你正是这样一位强者。Real beauty comes from learning, growing, and loving in the ways of life. That is the Art of Life.真正的美丽源于生命里的学习、成长和热爱。这就是生命的艺术。Don&t set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.别人认为重要的事不一定是你的目标。只有你才知道什么最适合你。It takes being an active&&in your life. But you are in the driver's seat, and you can&the direction you want tomorrow to go in.你必须在这场游戏人生中积极主动,而且你正在驾驭这场游戏,并决定着自己明天前进的方向。No one can cheat you out of&&success but yourselves.谁都无法阻止你最终成功,除非你自己承认自己失败。
梦想无止境:别被自己所阻拦
Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
要记住失败是件事,不是人。
People often say motivation doesn&t last. Neither does bathing&that&s why we&&it daily.
人们总说奋斗的动力不会太长。同样,洗澡的效果也不会很久&&这就是我们为什么推荐每天都做这些事的原因。
If you go looking for a friend, you&re going to find they&re&. If you go out to be a friend, you&ll find them everywhere.
如果你想找一个朋友,你会发现很少有人满足你的要求。如果你把自己当成别人的朋友,那朋友随处可得。
As long as we dare to dream and don't get in the way of ourselves, anything is possible--there's truly no end to where our dreams can take us.
只要我们敢梦想,并不被自己所阻,一切都有可能&&梦想无止境。
Courage is the most important of all virtues, because without courage, you cannot practice any of the other virtues&.
勇气是所有品质中最重要的。因为没有勇气,你就无法去保持其他的品质了。
Whatever I believed, I and whatever I did, I did with my whole heart and mind.
凡是我相信的,我都做了;凡是我做了的事,都是全身心地投入去做的。
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can&t find them, make them.
能在这个世界上获得成功的人是早晨起床后寻找他们想要的机遇,如果他们找不到的话,就自己创造。
T worklife needs when planning your career.
未雨绸缪,你的工作生活需要事先做好职业规划。
Every moment counts. Every second matters.
每一分每一秒都有意义。
Even in darkness, it is possible to create light.
即使在黑暗中,也能创造光明。
谁说你做不到:赶走内心里那些消极的声音
The mind is a powerful thing, and in a nanosecond, it can&&or&&our mood. There&s a real problem when we start buying into the&&thoughts we have about ourselves.
我们的内心非常强大,在一瞬间就会提升或毁掉我们的心情。而真正的问题在于,如何将内心深处那些消极想法通通赶出去。
Many of us have problems with&&thoughts playing on the&&of our minds, but if you&re&&in it&, and you believe it, it could be eroding your sense of self-. Here are a few beliefs that&&you may need to&&the station:
很多人脑海中都会不断浮现消极的想法,更糟糕的是,如果你真的时不时地去想,你就会信以为真,这足以摧毁你的自尊。如果你也会出现下面这些消极观念,那就代表你应该做点改变了。
I&m a loser.
我是个失败者。
I&m not good enough.
我不够好。
I don&t&&.
我不配......
No one likes me.
没人喜欢我。
I suck at relationships.
我不会处理感情。
I&m a failure.
我太失败了。
Negative thoughts conjures up bad feelings and hooks you into believing that what those old tapes in your head are playing is actually true. In short, it brings your&&to your failures, and that gets you nowhere.
消极的想法会带来不好的感受,在那脑海中不断的像老式磁带一般重复,也会让你信以为真。简而言之,这会让你把注意力全部放在失败的事情上,会让你彻底迷失自己。
What can you do? Here are some suggestions:
你能做些什么呢?下面是一些建议:
1. Live in the moment
1. 活在当下
Self-talk is so&&that we often don&t notice its effect on our mood and belief systems. Key things to notice are &if only or &what if& statements: the former keep you stuck in the past with regret, while the latter keep you&&of the future. There is nothing you can do about the past, and the future isn&t here yet, so stay in the present moment.
内心的声音太微妙,有时我们根本不会注意到他们对情绪和信念产生的影响。最需要注意的就是&要是......多好& 和&假使......将会怎样& 这样的想法:前者会让你陷入对过去无尽的悔恨,后者会让你对未来充满恐惧。对于过去,你无能为力,而未来还未到来,好好活在当下吧。
2. Visualize the good things
2. 让那些美好变得形象生动
If we want to change the&&tapes playing in our heads, we have to visualize ourselves positively&that means seeing yourself non-judgmentally. Picture accepting yourself. How would that look? Draw a picture in your mind and&&on it.
如果要换掉脑海中不断播放的消极磁带,我们就要看到自己身上积极的一面,也就是说不带评判的看看自己。在内心细细描述客观接受自己会是什么的画面。细细画出心中所想,那会是什么样?
3.&&that actions always follow beliefs
3. 要认识到行为由信念指引
Whatever you believe, you&ll experience more of, and you&ll also find yourself behaving in ways that are&&with your beliefs. So, start believing the best about yourself: act as if you believe that you&re a&&and worthy person.
不管你是否相信,你以后的人生会经历更多,也会发现自己的行为和信念是相辅相成的。所以要开始相信自己最好的一面:相信自己是一个有价值的人,然后开始行动吧。
4. Pay attention to triggers
4. 留神那些&导火索&
Triggers are anything that can start the old tapes playing. If a&&person is a trigger for you, set boundaries with them.
导火索可以使任何让脑海中消极磁带播放的人。如果某个人是你的导火索,那么就远离他们。
5. Develop positive counterstatements to&&&self-talk
5. 积极反驳内心那些消极的声音
Instead of always putting yourself down in your head, think of some things you actually like about yourself. What are your strengths, what are you good at? Keep your counterstatements in the here-and-now, instead of saying &I&m not good enough& try saying, &I am&. I&m good at ______. I accept myself the way I am.&
与其在脑海中一味的打压自己,还不如想想你到底喜欢自己什么样子。你的强项是什么,特长是什么?与其说&我不够好&,不如现在就开始说这句正能量的话语:&我有能力,我擅长....,我喜欢现在的自己。&
Thinking poorly about ourselves gets us nowhere and is&&self-limiting. Decide today to turn off the&&self-talk&&in your mind and develop your true&.
妄自菲薄只会让自己迷失方向,同时限制自身发展。从今天开始就关掉内心的消极频道,挖掘自身的潜力吧。
心之所向 路之所往:没有比心更真实的地方
1. It&s also very helpful to realize that this very body that we have, with its aches and its pleasures,is exactly what we need to be fully human.1. 如果能意识到正是我们现在可疼痛可欢愉的身体,让我们成为了完整的人,那是很有用的。2. The inward journey is about finding your own fullness, something that no one else can take away.2. 所谓内心的旅程就是要找到自己的满足感,这是谁也无法从你身上带走的东西。3. That&s what I consider true&. You give your all, and yet you feel as if it costs your nothing.3. 我认为真正的慷慨是:你奉献了所有,但仍觉得你没有任何损失。4. Feeling&&to or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you&&and value into your life.4. 对生活中人事的感激或欣赏,实际上会带来更多你欣赏和有价值的事。5. The&&of&&is that it shifts you&&to such an&&that it changes the world you see.5. 感恩的神奇之处在于,它将你的视角转换,改变了你看到的世界。6. All things are lessons God would have you learn, and the best students get the hardest tests.6. 所有事都是上帝希望你学习的课程,最优秀的学生会面临最困难的测试。7. Life should be&, not strangled. You&ve got to relax, let it happen at times.7. 你需要感受生活,而不是在生活中苦苦挣扎。你需要休息,有时顺其自然就很好。8. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.8. 和在我们心中的事相比,过去和未来都不是特别重要。9. Showing&&is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.9. 感激是人们可以为他人做的最简单却也是最有力量的事。10. We need to learn how to steer by our inner&&and trust it more than we ever have before.10. 我们需要知道如何依照内心的方向前行,并比以往更相信内心的方向。
Forrest Gump:阿甘正传经典台词
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you&re gonna get.&
(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)&
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.&
(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)&
3. His back&s as crooked as a politician.&
(他的背跟政客一样弯曲)&
4. Sometimes we all do things that just don&t make no sense.&
(有时候人都会做没道理的事)&
5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)&
6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he&d given all braces on our legs. Don&t ever let anybody tell you they&re better than you.&
7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.&
(我只是弹两下给他看)&
8. It must be hard being a king.&
(王一定很不好当)&
9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)&
10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)&
11. I could run like the wind blows.&
(我跑起来像风一样快)&
12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.&
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.&
13. I don&t know why I love you. But I do.&
14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)&
15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel?&
Gump: I got to pee.&
16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)&
17. Excellent careers for excellent young men.&
(美国陆军&&有志青年的最好出路)&
18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what&s your sole purpose in this army?&
Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!&
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you&re a goddamn genius! That&s the most outstanding answer I&ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You&re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了)&
19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.&
(我在军中如鱼得水)&
20. If it wasn&t a fine enlisted man, I&d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You&re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!&
21. Give her a big hand. (鼓励她)&
22. How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?&
Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they&re forever banned?&
23. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)&
24. If you are ever in trouble, don&t try to be brave, just run, just run away.&
(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)&
25. Dan: what&s wrong with your lips?&
(你嘴唇怎么了?)&
Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!&
(长官,我天生厚嘴唇)&
Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.&
(那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷)&
26. There&s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death.&
(大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)&
27. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he&d tell us to get down, shut up!&
28. Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways&
(牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨,横扫的暴雨)&
29. Split everything right down the middle.&
(一切都平分)&
30. I gotta find Bubba! (阿甘太仗义了)&
31. I want to go home (我想回家)Bubba的遗言&
32. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)&
33. We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.&
(我们都有各自的命运。没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)&
34. America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.&
(孩子,美国对你感激不尽)&
35. That&s so right on, man! You said it all.&
(说的太对了,你一语中的!)&
36. I would never hurt you, Jenny!&
37. Jenny: why are you so good to me?&
Gump: you&re my girl! (个人觉得这是最感人的一句)&
Jenny: I&ll always be your girl.&
38. That&s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.&
(那只是我的一小步,却是人类的一大步)&
39. 阿甘从中国回来,参加一个电视访谈,以下的对话能从一个侧面反映出当时甚至也是现在很多美国人对于中国的认识&
Gump: in the land of China...people hardly got nothing at all.&
John Lennon: no possessions?&
Gump: and in China they never go to church.&
John Lennon: no religion, too?&
Host: hard to imagine.&
John: well, it&s easy if you try, Dick.&
Dan: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?&
Gump: I didn&t know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir!(甘式幽默)&
40. A promise is a promise.&
(一诺千金)&
50. You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.&
51. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there&s some things you just can&t change. He didn&t want to be called crippled, just like I didn&t want to be called stupid.&
52. Service is up. (服役期满)&
53. I&m a man of my word.&
(我说话算数)&
54. 阿甘代言球拍的广告词:&
When I was in China on the all-America Ping-Pong team, I just loved playing Ping-Pong team with my Flex-O-Light Ping-Pong paddle.&
(当我随美国队访问中国时,我好喜欢用费力轻球拍)&
55. It was just a little white lie, so it wasn&t hurting somebody.&
(只是撒个小谎,并没有伤害任何人)&
56. There&s only so much fortune a man really needs.&
(钱只要够用就好了)&
57. Mama: Death is just the part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I&
didn&t know it. But I was destined to be your Mama. I did the best I could. I have believed you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.&&
Gump: What&s my destiny, mom?&
Mama: You&re gonna have to figure it out for yourself.&
58. I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love.&
(我是不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)&
59. 1st Reporter: Why are you running?&
2nd Reporter: Are you doing this for world peace?&
3rd Reporter: Are you doing this for women's right?&
Newsman: Or for the environment?&
Reporter: Or for animals?&
3rd Reporter: Or for nuclear arms?&
Forrest: They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that&
running for no particular reason.&
2nd Reporter: Why are you doing this?&
Forrest: I just felt like running.&
60. Whoa, man! You just ran through a big pile of dog shit!&
Gump: It happens.&
于是最伟大的广告词之一诞生了:&
Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)&
61. I hopes everything works out for you!&
62. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)&
63. Jenny: Forrest, were you scared in Vietnam ?&
Forrest: Yes .Well, I don't know. Sometimes it would stop raining long enough&
for the stars to come out. And then it was nice. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was always a million sparkles on the water...like the mountain lake. It was so clear, Jenny. It looked like there were two skies one on top of the other. And then in the desert, when the sun comes up.I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the earth began. It was so beautiful.&
Jenny: I wish I could've been there with you.&
Forrest: You were.&
64. If there is anything you need I will not be far away.&
65. You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.&
(放下包袱,才能继续前进)&
The Shawshank Redemption:肖申克的救赎经典台词
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌余生,岌岌于死 &2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐惧中是很可怕的. &3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . &我只想回到能适合我的地方.令我不用再担心受怕的地方. &4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好东西,也许是世间最好的东西.好的事情从不会逝去.&5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. &&坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能 &6.&some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...& &&有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了! &&7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.&恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由 &8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。&9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to&em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. &&瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。&10.Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were s inging about. Truth is, I don&t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid.I'd like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful,it can't expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is &Shawshank felt free. &&瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有 些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言 语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦 还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。 &&11.(On playing opera records in the prison) &&Andy Dufresne: Here&s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren&t made out of stone That there&s a---there&s a---there&s something inside that&s yours, that they can&t touch. &&(在监狱里放歌剧唱片) &&安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。 &&Andy Dufresne: That&s the beauty of music. They can&t take that away &from you. &&安迪.杜德兰:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。 &&12.Red reading a note left by Andy: Remember, Red, hope is good thing, &mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. &&瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。 美好的东西是永远不会死的。 &&13.Red narrating: We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like freemen. h\*ll, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creation. As for Andy&-hespent that break hunkered in the shade, a strangelittle smile on his face.watching us drink his beer. &&瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪&&他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。 &&14.Red narrating: You could argue he&d done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, mabye make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normanl again, if only for a short while. &&瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。 &&15.Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don&t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. &Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they &re gone. I guess I just miss my friend. &&瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。 &&16.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I I hope to see my friend again, I hope. &&瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。 &&&
活在当下,别总等待未知的美好
We always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are. After that we' re frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. We will certainly be happy when they are out of that stage.
我们总是相信,等我们结了婚,生了孩子生活会更美好。等有了孩子,我们又因为他们不够大而烦恼,想等他们大些时,我们就会开心了。可等他们进人青少年时期,我们还是同样地苦恼,于是又相信等他们过了这一阶段,幸福就会到来。
We always tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nicer car, and are able to go on a nice vacation, when we retire. The truth is, there's no better time than right now. If not now, when? Our life will always be filled with challenges. It's best to admit this to ourselves and decide to be happy anyway.
我们总是告诉自己,等夫妻间任一方肯于合作,等我们拥有更好的车,等我们能去度一次美妙的假期,等我们退休后,我们的生活一定会完美的。而事实的真相是,没有任何时刻比现在更宝贵。倘若不是现在,又会是何时?我们的生活每时每刻都会有挑战。最好是让自己接受这一事实,无论如何使自己保持快乐的心境。
One of my favorite quotes comes from Alfred Souza. He said, "For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin-real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned onto me that these obstacles were my life. This perspective has helped me to see that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment that you have. And remember that time waits for no one. So stop waiting until you finish school, until y until you get married, un until you have kids, until
until you start work, until you g until you are born again to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy&&
我很欣赏艾尔弗雷德&苏泽的一段名言。他说:"长期以来,我都觉得生活&&真正的生活似乎即将开始。可是总会遇到某种障碍,如得先完成一些事情。没做完的工作,要奉献的时间,该付的债,等等。之后生活才会开始。最后我醒悟过来了,这些障碍本身就是我的生活。"这一观点让我意识到没有什么通往幸福的道路。幸福本身就是路。所以,珍惜你拥有的每一刻,且记住时不我待,不要再作所谓的等待&&等你上完学,等你再回到学校;等你结婚或离婚;等你有了孩子或孩子长大离开家;等你开始工作或等你退休;等你有了新车或新房;等春天来临;等你有幸再来世上走一遭才明白此时此刻最应快乐&&
Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So,
幸福是一个旅程,不是终点站。所以,
Work like you don't need money,
投入地工作吧,就像你根本不需要钱;
Love like you've never been hurt,
尽情去爱吧,就像你从未被伤害过;
And dance like no one's watching.
纵情地起舞吧,就像根本无人观望。
做最好的自己 Be the best of whatever you are
Be the best of whatever you are
&&Douglas Malloch
If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill,
Be a scrub in the valley--but be
The best little scrub by
Be a bush if you can't be a tree.
If you can't be a bush be a bit of grass--
And some highway happier make.
If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass--
But the liveliest bass in the lake!
We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew,
There's something for all of us here,
There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do,
And the task you must do is the near.
If you can't be a highway then just be a trail,
If you can't
It isn't by size that you win or you fail--
Be the best of whatever you are!
做最好的自己
如果你当不成山巅的一棵劲松,
就做山谷里的小树吧---但务必
做溪流边最棒的一棵小树;
当不了树就做一丛灌木,
当不成灌木还可以做小草--但务必
做路边最快乐的一株小草。
如果你不是大梭鱼就做一尾鲈鱼吧,
但要做湖里最活泼的小鲈鱼!
我们不能都做船长,必须有人当船员,
可每个人都有自己的事儿,
有的事情大,有的事情小,
而你要完成的任务就近在咫尺。
如果你不能做大道就做一条小径,
若是不能做太阳就做星星;
决定成败的不是你的大小--
只要你做最好的自己!
someone like you
& & & &I heard, that you settled down.&
  听说 你心有所属。&
  That you, found a girl and you married now.&
  找到真命天女即将步入婚姻殿堂。&
  I heard that your dreams came true.&
  听说你美梦成真。&
  Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.&
  看起来与我相比,她才是满分。&
  Old friend, why are you so shy?&
  都老朋友了,干嘛那么害羞。&
  It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.&
  一点都不像你了,好像你在掩饰谎言。&
  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.&
  我不想出其不意不请自来。&
  But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.&
  但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒。&
  I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,&
  我希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起。&
  That for me, it isn't over.&
  对我来说,一切都还没结束。&
  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.&
  没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。&
  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.&
  并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。&
  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-&
  不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。&
  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"&
  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。&
  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.&
  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人,确实。&
  You know, how the time flies.&
  知道吗,时光已经飞逝。&
  Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.&
  只有昨天,才是我们最珍贵的回忆。&
  We were born and raised in a summer haze.&
  我们的爱在夏日的薄雾中萌芽。&
  Bound by the surprise of our glory days.&
  青涩的岁月满载辉煌与惊喜。&
  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.&
  我不想出其不意不请自来。&
  But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.&
  但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒。&
  I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,&
  我希望你能看到我的脸,然后想起。&
  That for me, it isn't over.&
  对我来说,一切都还没结束。&
  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.&
  没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。&
  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.&
  并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。&
  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-&
  不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。&
  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"&
  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。&
  Nothing compares, no worries or cares.&
  无人能够与你相比,无人担心无人在意。&
  Regrets and mistakes they're memories made.&
  记忆里满是悔恨与错误。&
  Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?&
  有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚。&
  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.&
  没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。&
  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.&
  并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。&
  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-&
  不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。&
  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"&
  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。&
  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.&
  没关系,我会找到某个像你的他。&
  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.&
  并送给你我最诚挚的祝福。&
  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-&
  不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过。&
  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"&
  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。&
  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.&
  有时候爱情能成为永恒,但有时爱又如此伤人。
Be Yourself And Stay Unique
Be yourself and stay unique. Your imperfections make you beautiful, lovable, and valuable.
做最特别的自己。正因为你的不完美,你才如此美丽、可爱、珍贵!
Memories can make you smile, but it can very well make you cry hard.
回忆有时令你嘴角上扬,但有时也能让你潸然泪下。
Giving up doesn't mean you're weak, sometimes it means you're strong enough to let go.
放弃并不总意味着软弱,有时反而说明你足够坚强去舍弃。
By desiring little, a poor man makes himself rich.
奢求少一点,穷人也会变成富人。
Heart is a fertile place. Anything planted in it will grow whether it's love or hate.
人的内心是一块肥沃的土壤。无论种下的是爱或是恨,都能在这里茁壮成长。
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
生命的质量不是在于你活了多久,而是那些令人怦然心动的精彩瞬间。
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命如纯洁的火焰,而维系这火焰的是我们内心的太阳。
It's not easy to change friendship into love. But it's even harder to turn love into friendship。
让友情变成爱情不是件容易的事,而让爱情变成友情却更难。
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
要理解生活,需要往后看;要过好生活,必须往前看。
As long as you are still alive, you will definitely encounter the good things in life.
只要活着一定会遇上好事的。
Concentrate on what you have, instead of wishing for what you don't have.
珍惜你现在拥有的,而不是期待自己没有的。
Love makes time pass, time makes love pass.
爱情让时间匆匆而过,时间让爱情消逝于无形。
Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
爱不在于彼此凝视,而在于注视着同一个方向。
My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
我只关心未来,因为我的余生都会在那里度过。
Sometimes you need patience in order to find true happiness. It won't come fast and it won't come easy, but it will be worth it.
很多时候,为了求得真正的幸福,我们需要保持耐心。因为真正的幸福不会很快到来,也不会轻易到来,但它值得等待。
The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.
梦想总是跑在我的前面。努力追寻它们,为了那一瞬间的同步,这就是动人的生命奇迹。
Save your heart for someone who cares.
为了某个在乎你的人,请节约你的真心!
Everyday starts with some expectations but ends with some experiences.
每一天都以许下希望开始,以收获经验结束。
When the world says, &Give Up!& Hope whispers, &Try it one more time&.
当全世界都要我放弃,还是期待有人轻语一声:再试一次!
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
无论去哪儿,什么天气,记得带上自己的阳光。
every step of the way
&  1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
  任何值得做的,就把它做好。
  2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.
  幸福是太多和太少之间的一站。
  3、In love folly is always sweet.
  恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
  4、The hard part isn&t making the decision. It&s living with it.
  做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。
  5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.
  你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狈无处遁形。
  6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.
  你也许已走出我的视线,但从未走出我的思念。
  7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.
  爱不是什么可能、大概、也许,一旦爱上了,自己是十分清楚的。
  8、In the end, it&s not the years in your life that count. It&s the life in your years.
  到头来,你活了多少岁不算什么,重要的是,你是如何度过这些岁月的。
  9、When the whole world is about to rain, let&s make it clear in our heart together.
  当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好一起在心里放晴。
  10、It&s better to be alone than to be with someone you&re not happy to be with.
  宁愿一个人呆着,也不要跟不合拍的人呆一块。
  11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
  人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。
  12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
  时间在流逝,生命中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。
  13、I lied when I said I didn&t like you. I lied when I said I didn&t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.
  我说不爱你,那是假话;我说不在乎,那是假话;我告诉自己对你再不会有感觉了,那也是假话。
  14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
  要得到真正的快乐,我们只需拥有三样东西:有想做的事,有值得爱的人,有美丽的梦。
  15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn&t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.
  不管你有多痛苦,这个世界都不会为你停止转动。太阳依旧照样升起。
  16、Accept what was and what is, and you&ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
  接受过去和现在的模样,才会有能量去追寻自己的未来。
  17、Until you make peace with who you are, you&ll never be content with what you have.
  除非你能和真实的自己和平相处,否则你永远不会对已拥有的东西感到满足。
  18、If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
  要想射中靶,必须瞄准比靶略为高些,因为脱弦之箭都受到地心引力的影响。
  19、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.
  如果你希望,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。
  20、I&ll think of you every step of the way.
  我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
英语故事:只有时间了解爱的价值
Once upon a time there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all the others, including Love. One day it was announced to all of the feelings that the island was going to sink to the bottom of the ocean. So all the feelings prepared their boats to leave .
从前有一个岛,所有的情感都住在那里:幸福、悲伤、知识和所有其它的,爱也不例外。一天,所有的情感听说小岛即将沉没,因此建造小船,纷纷离开,除了爱。
Love was the only one that stayed. She wanted to preserve the island paradise until the last possible moment. When the island was almost totally under, love decided it was time to leave. She began looking for someone to ask for help.
爱是唯一留下来的,因为它希望能坚持到最后一刻。小岛即将沉没了,爱决定请求帮助。
Just then Richness was passing by in a grand boat. Love asked, "Richness, can I come with you on your boat?" Richness answered, "I'm sorry, but there is a lot of silver and gold on my boat and there would be no room for you anywhere."
富有驾着一艘大船从爱身边经过,爱说,&富有,你能带上我么?&富有回答说:&不行,我的船上载满金银财宝,没有你的地方。&
Then Love decided to ask Vanity for help who was passing by in a beautiful vessel. Love cried out, "Vanity, help me please!" "I can't help you," Vanity said, "You are all wet and will damage my beautiful boat."
虚荣坐在漂亮的小船中从爱身边驶过,爱问:&虚荣,你能帮助我么?&虚荣说:&不行,你全身湿透,会弄脏我的船。&
Next, Love saw Sadness passing by. Love said, "Sadness, please let me go with you." Sadness answered, "Love, I'm sorry, but, I just need to be alone now."
悲伤的船靠近了,爱问:&悲伤,请带我走吧。&&哦&&爱,我太难过了,想一个人呆着。&
Then, Love saw Happiness. Love cried out, "Happiness, please take me with you." But Happiness was so overjoyed that he didn't hear Love calling to him.
幸福经过爱的身边,它太开心了,根本没听见爱在呼唤。
Love began to cry. Then, she heard a voice say, "Come Love, I will take you with me." It was an elder. Love felt so blessed1 and overjoyed that she forgot to ask the elder his name. When they arrived on land the elder went on his way. Love realized how much she owed the elder.
突然,一个声音喊道:&来,爱,我带你走。& 声音来自&年老&。爱太高兴了,甚至忘了问他们即将去何方。当他们来到岸上,年老自己离开了。爱突然意识到&年老&给了它多大的帮助。
Love then found Knowledge and asked, "Who was it that helped me?" "It was Time,' Knowledge answered. "But why did Time help me when no one else would? "Love asked. Knowledge smiled and with deep wisdom and sincerity, answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is.
于是,爱问另一位老者&&知识:&谁帮助了我?&知识说:&是时间。&&时间?&爱问:&但是时间为什么帮助我?&知识睿智地微笑道:&因为只有时间了解爱的价值。&&&
Forever Young:能让我们永葆年轻的5件事
It's really no wonder we are obsessed with staying young. It seems to me that youth is equated with beauty, vitality and power, whereas old age is synonymous with the loss of such qualities. The general consensus is that we hit a certain age and it is all down hill from there. Or that there is a time we call the &prime of our lives' and before and after our &prime' it is all just struggle and suffering. So what's this all about? When did we collectively decide to forget that we actually get better with age?
我们对于保持青春如此地痴迷,这真的不足为奇。我们对于衰老的社会态度未必就是值得称道的。在我看来,似乎年轻就等同于美丽、活力和力量,反之年老就意味着丧失了这些特性。人们的普遍共识是,我们到了某一年龄,从此之后就开始走下坡路了。或者有那么一段时期我们称之为"人生的黄金时期",在"黄金时期"前后的时间里都是挣扎与痛苦。那么这是怎么一回事儿?是在什么时候我们忘了这样一个事实:随着年龄的增长我们其实越过越好?
Somewhere along the great evolutionary journey of humanity, we lost our reverence for growing old (which, by the way, is totally natural and something we all go through!). So, if I were to narrow it down to just 5 things that keep us beautiful, filled with vitality and power, it would be the following:
沿着人类伟大的进化之路,我们不知在何处丧失了对衰老的崇敬(顺便提一句,衰老完全是自然发生的现象,而且我们都要经历!)。因此,如果要我总结出5件让我们保持美丽、充满活力和力量的事情,那么就是以下的5点:
1.Cultivate breath awareness. This, to me, is where meditation really begins. Meditation, leads to mental clarity (purifying and concentrating the mind&on what's really important&in every moment.) This mental clarity then ignites our innate intuitive abilities, which enables us to make the right decisions. And finally, with this clarity and heightened insight into our individual truth, we harness the power to heal. To heal from within, bringing into oneness the body, mind and soul because our soul does not want us to be insane or ill!
1.培养呼吸的意识。对我而言,这是冥想的真正开始。冥想能纯净心智(净化大脑,每时每刻集中精力于真正重要的事情上)。纯净心智可以激发我们先天的敏悟,这能让我们做出正确的决定。最后,有了这种纯净和对个人真实的高度洞察力,我们掌握了痊愈的力量。为了从内心得以痊愈,将身体、精神和灵魂合为一体,因为我们的灵魂不想让我们变得愚蠢和邪恶!
2.Laugh. Hmmmm, this is a tricky one. Laugh&because it feels awesome! It spreads good vibes everywhere and it promotes loads of yummy sensations and vibrations throughout the body. Yeah!
2.大笑。嗯,这是比较微妙的一点。大笑&&因为这感觉很棒!它能向各处传播良好的气氛,大大提升愉快的感觉,让快乐遍布你的全身。耶!
3.Sing (or at least speak with passion and heart). If not sing, then hum, chant, cry out&just let it out. Don't be afraid, there is no right or wrong. We are born with this
our voice. We are meant to use it. Speak with love and inspiration&it's pretty much the same as singing. Also, it feels good. Don't hold it all in&let it out & it's good for you!
3.唱歌(或者至少是充满激情地用心讲话)。如果不想唱歌,那就哼歌、吟诵、喊叫&&总之要释放出来。不用担心,这没有对错之分。我们生来就具有这个美丽的乐器:我们的嗓音。我们注定要去使用它。用爱和灵感说出来&&这跟唱歌非常相似,并且感觉很好。不要把什么都憋在心里,说出来,这对你是有好处的!
4.Move. I can remember being told when I was younger and would make silly faces, &careful, if you pull that face for long enough, it will get stuck like that.' Well, in a way this is kind of true. We see it with age. Bad posture can lead to really deformed spines. Bitterness can lead to a permanently miserable looking expression on one's face. As long as you're alive, move. Even if it's just wiggling your fingers, your toes and your nose&just keep moving. If we remain aware of our breath, it will always guide us, telling us exactly how the body wants to move in every moment. So, just trust breath and move around. Again, it feels good.
4.活动。我还记得年轻一些的时候,当我傻傻的做鬼脸时有人会告诉我:"小心,如果你长时间地拉着脸,那么你的脸就会那样僵住。"好吧,在某种程度上这句话有几分道理。随着年龄的增长,我们就知道这一点了。不良的姿势真的会导致脊柱变形。难过会让一个人的脸上永远都是痛苦的表情。只要你还活着,那就活动吧。即便只是摆动手指、脚趾和鼻子&&要一直活动着。如果我们一直能意识到自己的呼吸,这将会一直指导着我们,确切地告诉我们身体在每时每刻是多么希望能得到活动。因此,相信呼吸,多走动。况且这种感觉很棒。
5.Love&it all.That includes and really starts with you! Make a conscious choice to love everything&the good, the bad and the ugly. It all comes from a loving place anyway, so loving it all, just keeps you more filled with joy, as opposed to hating it all, which will just make you old, bitter and dis-eased! Don't we all just know it!
5.爱&&一切。这当然包括爱你自己,这是爱一切的开始!做一个清醒的选择来爱一切&&不论好的、坏的,还是丑陋的。总之这全部来自于一个有爱的地方,因此爱这一切吧,让你的生活充满更多欢乐。与之相反,憎恨一切会让你衰老、怨恨和不安,我们都知道这一点!
So try to embrace these five things everyday and see if you feel any younger. If it works for you, spread the word, share the vibes and let's all be a little happier and vibrantly alive!
因此每天努力去做这5件事吧,看看你是否感觉自己更年轻了。如果这对你来说有用,把它告知他人,分享这种氛围,让所有的人都更幸福一点,充满活力地活着!
星座英语:十二星座最不能忍受的事
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22 - Jan. 20)When it comes to taking charge, while you may occasionally pretend you don't absolutely adore it, to be perfectly honest, you know you do - and you know we all love it when you're "driving," because you're so good at it. So what absolutely makes you nuts is having to take orders from someone who's not only less qualified than yourself, but also pitifully less suited to the position. Fortunately, that doesn't happen much, now does it?
摩羯:你会偶尔假装不热衷权力,那是因为你知道大家希望你掌控大局,这是你擅长的。你最不能忍受的就是让你听命于那些才干不如你且并不适合这个位置的人。幸运的是,这种情况并不经常发生,对吗?
AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 - Feb. 19)You're the rebel, the radical, and the eccentric in every group, whether it's family, friends, or your team at work. You love and cultivate those labels because of the freedom they allow you to be yourself. The worst thing, then - the very worst thing of all, in your eyes - is being pressed into a mold, being told what to do, having to obey, and being forced to act like everyone else.
水瓶:无论在家人、朋友还是同事的眼中,你都是一个激进反叛、行为古怪的人。你热爱自由,喜欢创意。在你看来,最糟糕的事莫过于将你模式化,告诉你必须遵循什么或是和其他人做一样的事。
PISCES (Feb. 20 - Mar. 20)Your specialty, Pisces, is emotions, maybe even more so than sentimental Cancer. You're comfortable sniffling and dabbing at your eyes during a sad movie (or a commercial, for that matter) and rather - no, extremely - proud of your ability to sense what's wrong with a loved one before they even realize it themselves. So what makes you most irritated is when someone tells you you're being "overly emotional."
双鱼:鱼儿最注重的就是感情,你甚至比蟹子还要敏感。在看完一部悲情的影片后能酣畅淋漓地大哭一场会让你觉得很舒服。你还会为自己能敏锐地感觉到爱人情感的变化而骄傲。那么,最让你怒不可遏的事就是有人告诉说你&感情过于丰富&了。
ARIES (Mar. 21- April 20)Yours is the most impatient sign of all, Aries, so naturally, what irritates you most is waiting. Period. You want to be the first one in, the first one out, and at the very head of the pack in the left hand lane, whether it's rush hour or 3 a.m. Your impatience also extends to your temper.
白羊:你可是12星座中最没耐心的一个,自然,能让你&抓狂&的事就是&等待&了。无论是高峰时间还是下午3点,你通常都是第一个来,也是最先离开的那个。急性子的你很容易发脾气。
TAURUS (Apr. 21 - May 21)Unlike your Aries and Gemini neighbors, you, Taurus, can't stand rushing. You believe in measuring twice (at least) and cutting once, in thinking before you act, and in choosing your words and actions as carefully as possible. What drives you crazy more than anything, then, is haste - but unexpected change is a close second. In fact, unlike most of us, you're not particularly fond of surprises, even if they're pleasant ones.
金牛:牛儿可不像白羊和双子座人那样,你最不能忍受的就是急急忙忙了。无论说话还是做事,谨慎的你凡事都会再三考虑。那么,当然不会有什么比急躁更让你发疯的事了。实际上,和大多数人不同,即便是非常令人开心的事也不能给你带来太多惊喜。
GEMINI (May 22 - June 21)Mercury is your planet, Gemini, the guy with the wings on his head and his feet, symbolizing his quicksilver abilities when it comes to mental and physical speed. So, understandably, nothing makes you crazier than someone who just won't cut to the chase when they're telling a story or refuses to take a shortcut when they know they're running late.
双子:水星是双子座的守护星。传说中这个双子男孩的头和脚上各有一对翅膀,这便暗示了无论在思维方式还是在身体素质上,双子座人都渴望快速多变。因此,可是理解的是,没有什么比下面的事更让你恼羞成怒了:比如有人对你说谎而又不允许你刨根问底,或是他们明知道已经来不及了却又拒绝走捷径。
CANCER (June 22 - July 22)Safety, security, and your home and family are what matter most to you, Cancer, and there's nothing you love more than spending an evening at your place, surrounded by loved ones, snuggled up under a quilt. So what makes you nuts? Being dragged out by a well-meaning friend who's decided that you "need more socializing."
巨蟹:所有与家庭及家人有关的事情都会让你牵挂。还有什么比依偎在爱人的身旁、静静地享受一个浪漫的夜晚更美好的事呢?那么,什么事最能激怒你呢?当然是有朋友硬把你从家里拖出来,告诉你&需要多一些社交活动&的时候了。
LEO (July 23 - Aug. 22)Yours is the sign of the performer, Leo. You can turn any place into a stage, from an actual podium to a bar to the front of a classroom. What makes you crazy is one thing: someone who tries to steal your applause. You work hard to keep everyone amused and entertained, and you enjoy it as much as they do. The spotlight is only so wide, though, so when someone tries to snag some of it, you won't hesitate to show your disapproval.
狮子:狮子是天生的表演者。任何地方都可以成为你展示自己的舞台,无论是真正的舞台,还是酒吧或是教室的讲台上。最让你&抓狂&的事只有一件:有人企图阻止你的表演。为了让每个人都能快乐开心,你努力展示自己并乐在其中。所以,一旦有人挑战你的权威,你会毫不犹豫地表达不满。
VIRGO (Aug. 23 - Sept. 23)Cleanliness. Order. Organization. That's what you need to function at your best, Virgo, in your personal surroundings, your workplace, and your daily schedule. So what drives you crazy more than anything else is filthy, unsanitary, or disorganized conditions, as well as people who exhibit those qualities.
处女:整洁有序、组织性强,这是处女座人时刻追寻的生活信条。它也自始至终贯穿在你的日常工作安排之中。最让你难以忍受的事莫过于脏乱不堪、杂乱无章了。
LIBRA (Sept. 24 - Oct. 23)Contrary to popular opinion, your specialty, Libra, is not "balance" itself, it's restoring balance to unbalanced situations. So what you can't stand, more than anything else, is seeing lopsided, prejudiced, unfair, or discriminatory conditions. It brings out the cruise director, mediator, and judge in you. In other words, you put your own feelings aside to become whatever it takes to make things "nice" again.
天秤:恰恰与大多数人的观点相反,你的专长并不是&平衡&本身,而是将不平衡变成平衡。因此,偏见和歧视,不公正和不公平是最让你受不了的事了。每当遇到这种情况,你就成了当仁不让的调解人。换句话说,你会暂时把个人的感情搁置一边,让一切有争议的事再次&平衡&起来。
SCORPIO (Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)Your sign is famous for its love of depth, intensity, and digging below the surface. So what makes you crazier than anything is meeting up with someone who goes out of his way to be shallow, cavalier about important issues and superficial. It makes you wonder what he or she is really up to - and wondering is what keeps you from getting a decent night's sleep.
天蝎:蝎子以感情丰富、心思细密、洞察力强而闻名。最让你愤怒的事莫过于有人掩饰事情的真相或是喜欢做表面文章。你还会为了某些没搞明白的事弄得夜不能昧。
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 - Dec. 21) You love to learn, travel, and have fun with interesting others. In short, if it's new, uncharted territory, if you feel that you're boldly going where no one has gone before - yourself in particular - then you're game. What you can't stand - what you absolutely cannot and will not tolerate, no matter what - is boredom.
射手:你喜欢探求新知,爱好一切有趣的事情。简而言之,只要是新奇的东西,特别是没人敢尝试的玩意,你都愿意大胆一博。因此,你绝对不能忍受和容忍的事就是-枯燥乏味。
尝试新事物,风险和回报并存
Trying New Things& Risk and Reward
尝试新事物&&风险和回报并存
When we try new things,
当我们尝试新事物的时候,
there is always the risk that we will not be happy with our choice,
总会有我们将不会满意我们的选择的风险相伴,
we might try a food we have never tried before and end up disliking it.
我们可以尝试我们还没有尝过的食物,最终以讨厌它告终。
It could be too sour or too salty.
要么太酸要么太咸。
It could be too spicy.
也可能会很辣。
We might try a new sport like sonowboarding and end up falling down a lot.
我们可以尝试一种新的运动,比如滑雪板,而最终以多次摔倒告终。
We might try a new style of music and get a headache.
我们可以尝试新的风格的音乐,最终以自己头痛结束。
We might check out a different kind of art and be totally different language and end up embarrassing ourselves.
我们可以看看另一种完全不同语言的艺术,最终以尴尬我们自己而告终。
Who wants that? Sounds risky to me.
谁想要这个?听起来我也有风险。
But if we take the risk, we might try a new food and end up loving it.
但如果我们敢冒这个险,那我们可以尝试一种新的食物,或许最终会爱上它。
It could be sweet or have a great flavor.
它可能非常甜或者味道非常不错。
It could be an experience that makes our taste buds feel like they are in heaven.
这可能是一种经历,使我们的味蕾感觉好似在天堂。
We might try a new sport and fall down but we get back up and eventually experience exhilaration, even for a minute.
我们可以尝试一种新的运动,虽然会摔倒,不过我们会重新站起来,最终会收获愉快,哪怕是一分钟的短暂快乐。
We might see why people love that sport so much.
我们可以理解人们为什么如此喜欢体育运动。
We might try a new kind of music and regret that we didn't discover it sooner.
我们可以尝试一种新的音乐,并且抱憾为什么我们没有早发现它。
We might see a new kind of art and be amazed.
我们会看到一种新的艺术而感到称奇。
We might try to write or speak a different language,
我们可以尝试写或说不同的语言,
and we might be a little
我们可能起初会有点不好意思,
but we don't let it bother us too much because we know that the only way to improve is to make mistakes and keep on practicing.
但我们不会让它烦扰我们很久,因为我们知道改善自己的唯一途径就是不断犯错误和持之以恒的练习。
I say: Try a new food.
我说:尝试新食物。
Try a new activity. Try to listen to some new music.
尝试一种新的活动。试着听听新的音乐。
Walk into a gallery, just on a whim, and look around.
只因一时兴起而步入一间画廊,环顾四周。
Try writing and speaking that other language more.
尝试写和说其他语言。
Try making some new friends.
试着交些新朋友。
There are some risks involved, but I know there are rewards too.
虽然风险常相伴,但是我知道也有一些甜头。
英男子因看奥运面无表情 被警方逮捕
A father with Parkinson's disease was arrested as he watched the Olympic cycling road race because he &failed to smile or look like he was enjoying himself'.
一名罹患了帕金森症的观众近日在观看奥运自行车公路赛时被英国警方莫名逮捕,因为他&没有笑,看起来也不享受赛事&。
Mark Worsfold, a martial arts trainer and former soldier, claims that he was thrown to the floor and handcuffed just as cyclists passed by.
马克-沃斯福德是一名武术教练,也是一名退役士兵。他说在自行车赛选手从身旁穿过时自己被按在了地上,戴上了手铐。
His worried wife Nicola only found out he was being held after she reported him missing when he did not turn up for their daughter's ninth birthday party.
他的妻子妮可拉非常焦急,在发现他没有去参加女儿的九岁生日派对后报警称他失踪,却发现他其实是被逮捕了。
The 54-year-old had his fingerprints, DNA and mugshot taken before being questioned about why he did not appear to be enjoying the event on July 28.
7月28日,在警察质询沃斯福德为什么不享受赛事之前,就要求54岁的沃斯福德留下了自己的指纹,并采集了DNA信息和脸部照片。
Police said Mr Worsfold, who was held for over five hours, was arrested because of &his manner, his state of dress and his proximity to the course'.
警方表示,他被逮捕是因为&面无表情、衣着不得体、以及站得过于接近赛道&。沃斯福德被关押了5个多小时。
A spokesman added that the arrest was necessary to avoid a breach of the peace because he was standing near a group of protesters.
一位发言人补充说,逮捕他在当时看来是必要的,是为了防止发生扰乱治安的行为,因为他紧挨着一批抗议人群。
But Mr Worsfold, who was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 2010, said that one of the symptoms of the disease is muscle rigidity, which can cause his face to become expressionless and mask-like.
沃斯福德在2010年被诊断患上了帕金森症。他表示,自己病症的一个表现就是肌肉僵硬,这会导致他面无表情,看起来像戴上了面具。
&I was sitting minding my own business,' he told a local newspaper. &Before I knew anything the police grabbed me off this seven-foot wall, threw me to the floor and cuffed me so all I saw of the cycle race was between the feet of people from the pavement.
他告诉当地一家报纸说:&我当时正坐在那里做自己的事,还没反应过来,警察就把我从7英尺高的围栏上拽下来,按倒在地,把我铐了起来。所以我只在路边人们的脚的缝隙间看到了自行车赛。&
&It could have been done better. I was arrested for not smiling. I have Parkinson's.'
&这太糟糕了。我因为没笑就被捕了,我可是帕金森症患者啊。&
Mr Worsfold has since asked for a letter of exoneration from police. The officers who made the arrest have apologised to him.
沃斯福德随后向警察要了一份免罪声明。逮捕他的警察已经向他道歉。
心灵鸡汤:选择=生活?Choice = Life?
Life boils down to a series of choices.
人生总结下来 其实就是一系列的选择组成的。
Before long&
用不了很久&&
The choices you make and the ones you don't become you.
你选择的和你没去选择的塑造了你的生活。
But, which you?
但是 那是怎样的生活呢?
Someone you can't even recognize?
抑或是将自己弄得面目全非?
They can make you question everything.
这些会让你怀疑生活中的一切。
Whether you're strong enough?
你是否足够坚强?
Good enough?
是否足够好?
All choices lead you somewhere.
每一个选择都会将你带到某一个境界。
Bold choices take you where you suppose to be.
勇敢的抉择会让你达到属于你的境界。
So what do you think?
勇敢选择自己的出路,相信自己的力量!
站长在关注

我要回帖

更多关于 it is high time that 的文章

 

随机推荐