上传于||文档简介
&&外​文​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英文歌曲must be a reason why (shayne ward)的整首歌中文翻译——哪位哥哥姐姐帮忙翻译下,小妹感激不尽。
英文歌曲must be a reason why (shayne ward)的整首歌中文翻译——哪位哥哥姐姐帮忙翻译下,小妹感激不尽。
这是英文歌词,既然进来了就看看能不能帮到我吧。
歌词里粗体得一句Gotta cause I gotta eat when I'm ??
后面的“??”是啥么单词,查了好多的地方都是“??”
(90度鞠躬,虚心请教)
Shayne Ward - Must Be A Reason Why
Must be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soulMust be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be a reason why I'm making examples of youFirst spotted in my mindNot figuring where I'm at in my lifeOnly I could ever change it upKind of stuck but I made my luckAnd I know I gotta take controlI never wanna lean on youYou're defined by what you ownBy my soul and it's rich in its own
I don't ever back out aliveAll I wanna do is call a shotAin't nobody got me all swept outYou're in my head, in my head by nowMoving on to better thingsI'm afraid I'm the only kingDon't need you, that's howI get through, a-haMust be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soulMust be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be a reason why I'm making examples of you
Independent songOnly I could ever right my wrongI don't drop when you hit the gongAnd in my mind I decide how longWhich is I think I'm working for youDeep in my heart you will do what I do
Gotta cause I gotta eat when I'm ??
Felling the heat underneath my feet
Moving on to better thingsI'm afraid I'm the only kingDon't need you, that's howI get through, a-ha
Must be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soulMust be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be a reason why I'm making examples of you
Must be the reason why I'm king ofMust be the reason why I'm king of
Uh, I want that soul controlUh, I want that soul controlUh, I want that soul controlUh, I want that soul controlUh, I want that soul controlUh. I want thatUh, I want thatUh, I want that soulMust be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soulMust be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be a reason why I'm making examples of youMust be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soulMust be the reason why I'm king of my castleMust be a reason why I'm making examples of you
补充:额,我想要的是整首歌的翻译吖
不区分大小写
Right from the start, you were a thief从一开始,你是个贼You stole my heart and你偷走了我的心I your willing victim我是你心甘情愿的受害者I let you see the parts of me我让你看看我的部分That weren't all that pretty.不是所有漂亮的。And with every touch和每一个接触You fixed them.你确定他们。Now, you've been talking in your sleep现在,你已经在你睡Oh oh, things you never say to me哦,你从来没对我说Oh oh, tell me that you've had enough哦,告诉我,你已经够了Of out Love, our Love.的爱,我们的爱。Just give me a reason,只要给我一个理由,Just a little bit's enough只要一点点就够了Just a second, we're not broken那一瞬间,我们不会破碎Just bent we can learn to love again.只是弯我们能再次学会爱。It's in the stars,它的星星,It's been written in the scars on our hearts这是写在我们心上的伤痕We're not broken我们不破Just bent we can learn to love again.只是弯我们能再次学会爱。I'm sorry I don't understand where对不起,我不明白的地方All of these is coming from.这些都是来自。I thought that we were fine我以为我们是好的(Oh, we had everything)(哦,我们曾经的一切)Your head is running wild again你的头野兽再My dear, we still have everything亲爱的,我们仍然拥有一切And it's all in your mind所有的这一切都是在你的心中(Yeah, but this is happenin')(是的,但这样)You've been having real bad dreams你有真正的噩梦Oh oh, used to lie so close to me哦哦,用来骗我这么近Oh oh, there's nothing more than empty sheets哦,没有什么比空表Between our love, our love我们之间的爱,我们的爱Ooooh, our love, our love.哦,我们的爱,我们的爱。Just give me a reason,只要给我一个理由,Just a little bit's enough只要一点点就够了Just a second, we're not broken那一瞬间,我们不会破碎Just bent we can learn to love again.只是弯我们能再次学会爱。Oh, I never stopped哦,我从来没有停止过It's still written in the scars on my heart它仍然是写在我心上的伤痕You're not broken你不坏Just bent and we can learn to love again.只是弯曲,我们可以再次学会爱。Oh, tear ducts and rust哦,泪腺和生锈I'll fix it for us我会为我们解决它We're collecting dust,我们在收集灰尘,But our love's enough.但我们的爱就够了。You're holding it in,你拿着它,You're pouring a drink你倒一杯No, nothing is as bad as it seems.不,没有那么糟糕。We'll come clean!我们会清理!Just give me a reason,只要给我一个理由,Just a little bit's enough只要一点点就够了Just a second, we're not broken那一瞬间,我们不会破碎Just bent and we can learn to love again.只是弯曲,我们可以再次学会爱。Oh, it's in the stars哦,它在恒星It's been written in the scars on our hearts这是写在我们心上的伤痕We're not broken我们不破Just bent and we can learn to love again.只是弯曲,我们可以再次学会爱。Just give me a reason,只要给我一个理由,Just a little bit's enough只要一点点就够了Just a second, we're not broken那一瞬间,我们不会破碎Just bent and we can learn to love again.只是弯曲,我们可以再次学会爱。Oh, it's in the stars哦,它在恒星It's still written in the scars on our hearts它仍然是写在我们心中的伤痕We're not broken我们不破Just bent and we can learn to love again.只是弯曲,我们可以再次学会爱。Ooh, we can learn to love again哦,我们可以学会再次去爱Ooh, we can learn to love again哦,我们可以学会再次去爱Just give me a reason只要给我一个理由Oh, that we're not broken哦,我们不断Just bent and we can learn to love again只是弯曲,我们可以再次学会爱
Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soul为何我能释放灵魂Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be a reason why I'm making examples of you为什么我会成为你们的榜样First spotted in my mind一切浮现在我的脑海里Not figuring where I'm at in my life不要去想你在生活的哪个角落Only I could ever change it up只有我可以改变它Kind of stuck but I made my luck都因为运气好And I know I gotta take control我知道我得适当控制I never wanna lean on you我不想依靠你You're defined by what you own你自己给自己定义By my soul and it's rich in its own我的灵魂很丰富I don't ever back out alive我不想独自生活All I wanna do is call a shot我想要瞄准射击Ain't nobody got me all swept out我会将你们一网扫尽You're in my head, in my head by now我脑海里全是你Moving on to better things看看美好的事物I'm afraid I'm the only king我是唯一的王Don't need you, that's how就这样,我不需要你I get through, a-ha我通过了 啊哈Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soul为何我能释放灵魂Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be a reason why I'm making examples of you为什么我会成为你们的榜样Independent song独立之歌Only I could ever right my wrong我有我能纠正我的错误I don't drop when you hit the gong我永不放弃And in my mind I decide how long我知道应该多久Which is I think I'm working for you我在为你而活Deep in my heart you will do what I do我内心深处希望,你做我做过的事情Gotta cause I gotta eat when I'm ??这是要吞没我吗Felling the heat underneath my feet我感觉脚下炙热Moving on to better things看看美好的事物I'm afraid I'm the only king我是唯一的王Don't need you, that's how我们不需要你I get through, a-ha我通过了 啊哈Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soul为何我能释放灵魂Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be a reason why I'm making examples of you为什么我会成为你们的榜样Must be the reason why I'm king of为何我是城堡之王Must be the reason why I'm king of为何我是城堡之王Uh, I want that soul control唔我想要控制灵魂Uh, I want that soul control唔我想要控制灵魂Uh, I want that soul control唔我想要控制灵魂Uh, I want that soul control唔我想要控制灵魂Uh, I want that soul control唔我想要控制灵魂Uh. I want that唔我想要Uh, I want that唔我想要Uh, I want that soul唔我想要灵魂Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soul为何我能释放灵魂Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be a reason why I'm making examples of you为什么我会成为你们的榜样Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be the reason why I'm freeing my trapped soul为何我能释放灵魂Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle为何我是城堡之王Must be a reason why I'm making examples of you为什么我会成为你们的榜样
必须我释放被困的灵魂的原因吗  必须我的国王城堡的原因吗  必须是一个原因为什么我做的例子吗  首次出现在我的脑海里  不计算在我在我的生活  只有我能改变它  但我的运气  我知道我得控制  我从来没有想依靠你  你是由你自己的定义  我的灵魂,它的丰富的它自己的  我不要活着出来  艾尔
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号reason和永远之孤独中文翻译_宇宙骑士吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,568贴子:
reason和永远之孤独中文翻译
作词:
&&作曲:&小坂由美子
&
编曲:
&古川竜也&&歌:&
&
&
&&
谁那受伤的心在天空中燃烧&
不知爱是什么&在黑暗中寻求理由
Oh&YES&Oh&NO
拥抱我传递你的感觉
没有理由&眼泪流下来
爱情没有果实
两人的世界被最后的光辉包围
Ah…&昨天不复存在
Ah…&LET&ME&SEE&THE&WAY
为了忘却&远远地望者你
无法去悲伤
时间流逝&ENDLESS&GAME
现在有谁再让我去全心投入
Ah…&没有理由
Ah…&LET&ME&SEE&THE&WAY
Ah…&没有答案
Ah…&LET&ME&SEE&THE&WAY
Ah…&昨天不复存在
Ah…&LET&MEE&SEE&THE&WAY
Ah…&LET&ME&SEE&THE&REASON
LET&ME&SEE&THE&WAY
&永远之孤独
作词:
&さとうみかこ&作曲:&
&
编曲:
&佐藤宣彦&歌:&
&
伤痕累累的心就这样被冻结,&
悲哀已逝去,只剩下冷却的回忆...&
侵袭灭亡的故事中,
永远逃脱不了战斗.&
沾满鲜血的手何时才能停止,&
疯狂的命运充满迷惘永远的孤独.&
心中的某处在微笑,&
战斗只为了自由!&
只为这,失去的东西都已无所谓.&
不论到哪里,只为了追求未来!&
像这样零乱,的灵魂何时才能归来.&
WOO&MY&DESTINY!!!&
走出复仇的念头,&
在废墟的大街上哭泣.&
只有战斗才能挽救(这一切)!&
梦中的所见诞生了,&
正义使侵略崩溃,&
直到在的怀抱中长眠...&...&
WOO&MY&DESTINY!!!&
宇宙骑士的大部分歌曲和配乐已经在我电脑里安家几年了。虽然是老歌但仍能从中体会到火热的激情,无法逃避的命运&。
我提议干脆就叫《半成品...
一楼给防弹,发过请删
哦(⊙o⊙)哦
看到吧里未有人翻译,就...
找年会酒店上会小二,30分钟提供3-6套年会场地方案,免服务费,省钱30%-50%!
经典啊,能发我一份吗?我的邮箱是.cn
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 扬州约定今生婚纱摄影 的文章

随机推荐