i hertwhere are you formm my herd什么意思!?

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I hear you in my dreams I fell your whisper across the sea I keep you with me in my heart You makeit easier when life gets hard They don't konw how long it takes Waiting for a love like kiss Every time we say goodbyeI wish we had one more kissI'll wait for you I promise you .I will
阿K我爱你5123
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
我在梦中听到你的声音我可以感觉到你穿越海洋的低语我一直把你放在我心里是你让艰难的生活变得简单他们不知道需要多长时间等待着如被亲吻的爱当每次我们说再见我希望我们有更多的亲吻我承诺我会一直等你我会的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翻译?梦中我听闻你的声音。你的低语跃过大洋来到我身边。我把你放在心里。生活变得更艰难的时候,你却让它变得更容易他们不知道,这将会持续多久等待一段恋爱就像一个吻每次我们说再见的时候我都希望我们能再多一个吻我答应你,我会等你。我会的。...
扫描下载二维码阅读理解。
For a while, my neighborhood was taken ever by an army of joggers (慢跑者). They were there all thetime: early morning, noon, and evening. There were little old ladies in gray sweats, young couples in Adidasshoes, middle-aged men with red faces. "Come on!" My friend Alex encouraged me to join him as he joggedby my house every evening. "You"ll feel great."
Well, I had nothing against feeling great and if Alex could jog every day, anyone could. So I took up jogging seriously and gave it a good two months of my life, and not a day more. Based on my experience, jogging is the most overvalued form of exercise around, and judging from the number of the people who left our neighborhood jogging army. I"m not alone in my opinion.
First of all, jogging is very hard on the body. Your legs and feet a real pounding (追击) ruining down a roadfor two or three miles. I developed foot, leg, and back problems. Then I read about a nationally famous jogger who died of a heart attack while jogging, and I had something else to worry about. Jogging doesn"t kill hundredsof people, but if you have any physical weaknesses, jogging will surely bring them out, as they did with me.
Secondly, I got no enjoyment out of jogging. Putting one foot in front of the other for forty-five minutes isn"t my idea of fun. Jogging is also a lonely pastime. Some joggers say, "I love being out there with just my thoughts" Well, my thoughts began to bore me, and most of them were on how much my legs hurt.
And how could I enjoy something that brought me pain? And that wasn"t just the first week: it was practically every day for two months. I never got past the pain level, and pain isn"t fun. What a cruel way to doit! So many other exercises, including walking, lead to almost the same results painlessly, so why jog?
I don"t jog any more, and I don"t think I ever will. I"m walking two miles three times a week at a fast pace, and that feels good. I bicycle to work when the weather is good. I"m getting exercise, and I"m enjoying it at thesame time. I could never say the same for jogging, and I"ve found a lot of better ways to stay in shape. 1. From the first paragraph, we learn that in the writer"s neighborhood _____. A. jogging became very popularB. people jogged only during the daytime C. Alex organized an army of joggers D. jogging provided a chance to get together 2. The underlined word "them"(Paragraph 3) most probably refers to _____. A. heart attacksB. Back problems C. famous joggers D. physical weaknesses 3. What was the writer"s attitude towards jogging in the beginning? A. He felt it was worth a try. B. He was very fond of it. C. He was strongly against it. D. He thought it must be painful. 4. Why did the writer give up jogging two months later? A. He disliked doing exercise outside. B. He found it neither healthy nor interesting. C. He was afraid of having a heart attack.D. He was worried about being left alone. 5. From the writer"s experience, we can conclude that _____. A. not everyone enjoys jogging B. he is the only person who hates joggingC. nothing other than jogging can help people keep fit D. jogging makes people feel greater than any other sport.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
阅读理解。
For a while, my neighborhood was taken ever by an army of joggers (慢跑者). They were there all thetime: early morning, noon, and evening. There were little old ladies in gray sweats, young couples in Adidasshoes, middle-aged men with red faces. "Come on!" My friend Alex encouraged me to join him as he joggedby my house every evening. "You"ll feel great."
Well, I had nothing against feeling great and if Alex could jog every day, anyone could. So I took up jogging seriously and gave it a good two months of my life, and not a day more. Based on my experience, jogging is the most overvalued form of exercise around, and judging from the number of the people who left our neighborhood jogging army. I"m not alone in my opinion.
First of all, jogging is very hard on the body. Your legs and feet a real pounding (追击) ruining down a roadfor two or three miles. I developed foot, leg, and back problems. Then I read about a nationally famous jogger who died of a heart attack while jogging, and I had something else to worry about. Jogging doesn"t kill hundredsof people, but if you have any physical weaknesses, jogging will surely bring them out, as they did with me.
Secondly, I got no enjoyment out of jogging. Putting one foot in front of the other for forty-five minutes isn"t my idea of fun. Jogging is also a lonely pastime. Some joggers say, "I love being out there with just my thoughts" Well, my thoughts began to bore me, and most of them were on how much my legs hurt.
And how could I enjoy something that brought me pain? And that wasn"t just the first week: it was practically every day for two months. I never got past the pain level, and pain isn"t fun. What a cruel way to doit! So many other exercises, including walking, lead to almost the same results painlessly, so why jog?
I don"t jog any more, and I don"t think I ever will. I"m walking two miles three times a week at a fast pace, and that feels good. I bicycle to work when the weather is good. I"m getting exercise, and I"m enjoying it at thesame time. I could never say the same for jogging, and I"ve found a lot of better ways to stay in shape. 1. From the first paragraph, we learn that in the writer"s neighborhood _____. A. jogging became very popularB. people jogged only during the daytime C. Alex organized an army of joggers D. jogging provided a chance to get together 2. The underlined word "them"(Paragraph 3) most probably refers to _____. A. heart attacksB. Back problems C. famous joggers D. physical weaknesses 3. What was the writer"s attitude towards jogging in the beginning? A. He felt it was worth a try. B. He was very fond of it. C. He was strongly against it. D. He thought it must be painful. 4. Why did the writer give up jogging two months later? A. He disliked doing exercise outside. B. He found it neither healthy nor interesting. C. He was afraid of having a heart attack.D. He was worried about being left alone. 5. From the writer"s experience, we can conclude that _____. A. not everyone enjoys jogging B. he is the only person who hates joggingC. nothing other than jogging can help people keep fit D. jogging makes people feel greater than any other sport.
阅读理解。
I don"t jog any more, and I don"t think I ever will. I"m walking two miles three times a week at a fast pace, and that feels good. I bicycle to work when the weather is good. I"m getting exercise, and I"m enjoying it at thesame time. I could never say the same for jogging, and I"ve found a lot of better ways to stay in shape. 1. From the first paragraph, we learn that in the writer"s neighborhood _____. A. jogging became very popularB. people jogged only during the daytime C. Alex organized an army of joggers D. jogging provided a chance to get together 2. The underlined word "them"(Paragraph 3) most probably refers to _____. A. heart attacksB. Back problems C. famous joggers D. physical weaknesses 3. What was the writer"s attitude towards jogging in the beginning? A. He felt it was worth a try. B. He was very fond of it. C. He was strongly against it. D. He thought it must be painful. 4. Why did the writer give up jogging two months later? A. He disliked doing exercise outside. B. He found it neither healthy nor interesting. C. He was afraid of having a heart attack.D. He was worried about being left alone. 5. From the writer"s experience, we can conclude that _____. A. not everyone enjoys jogging B. he is the only person who hates joggingC. nothing other than jogging can help people keep fit D. jogging makes people feel greater than any other sport. 科目:难易度:最佳答案
1-5: ADABA
解析知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心& “Last year, I met a l...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Last year, I met a little boy to whom my heart went out. He would talk to me every single day, and always seemed to have a smile on his face. His problem was that he stuttered (口吃) extremely badly when he tried to talk. It was really hard to understand what he was saying, although he loved to tell big tales!One morning, I was talking to the teachers who ran the school store. The boy stopped by and said hello to all of us. Afterwards they told me that the boy would stop every day to ask if they would be there the next day. But of course, he never had money to buy anything.I decided that I would get him a little something just as a surprise. So I picked out a pencil, a rubber, and a small notebook for just $1.00. I cannot describe the look on his face when I gave him the three little things. Then, without a stutter, he loudly said, &Thank you so much!& and just kept repeating, &Thank you! Thank you!& He gave me a big hug before going off to class.I was touched to see someone appreciate something that much. As he walked off, he was showing his new stuff to other kids walking to class. I have to say that I have never spent a dollar that would mean so much to me.1.Why did the boy never buy anything from the store?
A.Because he couldn’t make himself understood.
B.Because the teachers were unwilling to sell him anything.
C.Because he couldn’t afford anything.
D.Because he could never decide what to buy.
2.What do we learn from the third paragraph?
A.Actually the boy had no stutter at all.
B.The boy was too excited to stutter at the moment.
C.What the author had bought helped the boy speak normally.
D.The author wanted to find out whether the boy really had a
3.Which would be the best title for the passage?
A.A Stuttering Boy
B.Kindness Can Do Wonders
C.One Dollar Can Buy Anything
D.The Best Dollar I Have Spent
4.What is the boy’s attitude to his life?
B.passive
C.disappointed
D.fearful
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-辽宁盘锦第二高级中学高二上第二次阶段考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Last year, I met a little boy to whom my heart went out. He would talk to me every single day, and always...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.C 细节题。根据第二段最后一行But of course, he never had money to buy anything.说明C正确。2.B 细节题。根据第三段最后两行Then, without a stutter, he loudly said, &Thank you so much!& and just kept repeating, &Thank you! Thank you!& He gave me a big hug before going off to class.说明他很兴奋,说话也不口吃了,故B正确。3.D 主旨大意题。文章主要讲述了我花一美元的钱给一个口吃的小男孩买了东西,他非常高兴,口吃也没有了。这给我带来了很大的快乐。故D正确。4.A 推理题。根据文章第一段1,2行He would talk to me every single day, and always seemed to have a smile on his face.说明他总是脸上有笑容,故对生活是很积极乐观的。故A正确。分析:
考点1:动词/动词短语
就是表示动作和状态的词。根据其在句中的功能,动词可分为四类,分别是:实义动词、系动词、助动词、情态动词。 动词分类及用法 一、实义动词 & & & & 实义动词又叫行为动词,分成及物动词和不及物动词 。 1、及物动词是必须带宾语的动词,可分为如下两类。 1) 及物动词+宾语例:I love my home. 我爱我家。 He bought an English dictionary. &他买了一本英语词典。 2) 及物动词+间接宾语+直接宾语例:She taught us maths. 她教我们数学。 My mother gave me a new pen. &母亲给了我一支新钢笔。提示:常用的能接双宾语的及物动词有:give, teach, buy, lend, find, hand, leave, sell, show, read, pay, make, offer, build, pass, bring, cook等。 2、 不及物动词不及物动词不需要跟宾语,本身意义完整。例:She came last week. 她上周来的。 It is raining hard. &正下着大雨。 Class began at half past seven. &7点半开始上课。 What happened yesterday? 昨天发生了什么事? 3、同一动词有时可用作及物动词,有时可用作不及物动词。例如:She can dance and sing.   她能唱歌又能跳舞。(sing在此用作不及物动词。)   She can sing many English songs.   她能唱好多首英文歌曲。(sing用作及物动词。) 二、系动词 & & & & 系动词不能单独作谓语,后面必须跟表语构成合成式谓语。表语通常由名词、形容词,或相当于名词或形容词的词或短语等充当,说明主语是什么或怎么样。连系动词有 be, seem, look, become, get, grow, feel, appear, remain, turn。 & & & & 例如:   The story sounds true.   Those oranges taste good. 三、助动词 & & & & 协助主要动词构成谓语动词词组的词叫助动词。 助动词自身没有词义,不可单独使用,只能在实义动词和系动词前构成谓语的时态、语态以及否定式和疑问式。它没有对应的汉译,例如: He doesn't like English. 他不喜欢英语。 (doesn't是助动词,无词义;like是主要动词,有词义) He is singing. 他在唱歌。(is是助动词,无词义,构成现在进行时) 四、情态动词 & & & & 情态动词是一种本身有一定的词义,表示说话人对有关行为或事物的态度和看法,认为其可能、应该或必要等,不能单独作谓语,情态动词后面加动词原形。情态动词无人称和数的变化, 情态动词后面跟的动词需用原形,否定式构成是在情态动词后面加 "not"。常用的情态动词有 : Can(could) (能,会) 如:I can swim. 我会游泳。    May(might) (可以) 如: You may go now. 你现在可以走了。   Must (必须) 如:You must do your homework. 你必须写作业。    Need (需要) 如:He needs our help. 他需要我们的帮助。 注意:1、情态动词表推测在肯定句中一般用must (一定),can, could(可能),might /may(也许,或许)。否定句中用can’t / couldn’t(不可能)。例如: It can’t be the headmaster. He has gone to America.  这不可能是校长,他去美国了。 2、can和could表示允许的用法:表示现在的允许时,若是请求别人允许自己做某事,两者均可用,但用could 语气更委婉;若是自己允许别人做某事,一般只用 can,而不用 could。如:   Can [Could] I come in? 我可以进来吗? 3、must和have to的用法   表示必须、必要。(must表示主观多一些而have to则表示客观多一些)如:   You must come in time.   你必须及时过来。    回答must引出的问句时,如果是否定的回答,不能用mustn't,而要用needn't或don't have to。   — Must we hand in our exercise books today?   — Yes, you must. (No, you don’t have to.)   —我们今天必须交上练习册吗?   —是的。(不,不必。) 4、need表示“需要”或“必须”,作情态动词时,仅用于否定句或疑问句中,后跟动词原形。Need还常用作实义动词,有时态、人称和数的变化,后面通常接名词、代词和带to的不定式, Do you need a dictionary?   你需要词典吗? You &needn't give it back before Friday. 你不必在星期五前还我。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Last year, I met a little boy to whom my heart went out. He would talk to me every single day, and a...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Last year, I met a l...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Last year, I met a little boy to whom my heart went out. He would talk to me every single day, and always seemed to have a smile on his face. His problem was that he stuttered (口吃) extremely badly when he tried to talk. It was really hard to understand what he was saying, although he loved to tell big tales!One morning, I was talking to the teachers who ran the school store. The boy stopped by and said hello to all of us. Afterwards they told me that the boy would stop every day to ask if they would be there the next day. But of course, he never had money to buy anything.I decided that I would get him a little something just as a surprise. So I picked out a pencil, a rubber, and a small notebook for just $1.00. I cannot describe the look on his face when I gave him the three little things. Then, without a stutter, he loudly said, &Thank you so much!& and just kept repeating, &Thank you! Thank you!& He gave me a big hug before going off to class.I was touched to see someone appreciate something that much. As he walked off, he was showing his new stuff to other kids walking to class. I have to say that I have never spent a dollar that would mean so much to me.1.Why did the boy never buy anything from the store?
A.A Stuttering Boy
B.passive
C.disappointed
D.fearful
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Last year, I met a little boy to whom my heart went out. He would talk to me every single day, and always seemed to have a smile on his face. His problem was that he stuttered (口吃) extremely badly when he tried to talk. It was really hard to understand what he was saying, although he loved to tell big tales!One morning, I was talking to the teachers who ran the school store. The boy stopped by and said hello to all of us. Afterwards they told me that the boy would stop every day to ask if they would be there the next day. But of course, he never had money to buy anything.I decided that I would get him a little something just as a surprise. So I picked out a pencil, a rubber, and a small notebook for just $1.00. I cannot describe the look on his face when I gave him the three little things. Then, without a stutter, he loudly said, &Thank you so much!& and just kept repeating, &Thank you! Thank you!& He gave me a big hug before going off to class.I was touched to see someone appreciate something that much. As he walked off, he was showing his new stuff to other kids walking to class. I have to say that I have never spent a dollar that would mean so much to me.1.Why did the boy never buy anything from the store?
A.A Stuttering Boy
B.passive
C.disappointed
D.fearful
”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 you are my destiny 的文章

随机推荐