本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:80 &&
2013届高考英语考前最后一讲(作文).ppt
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
(15)事实上,… As a matter of fact,… in fact… 例如;事实上,健康才是最重要的。 As a matter of fact,it is health that count. (16)(A)例如,… For example,… For instance B
以…为例 Take…for example 例如:例如,我们盲目地提高生活水准,却降低生活质量。 For example, elevate the living standard blindly, but lower the quality of life. (17)此外,我们不应忽视… Besides in addition , we should not neglect… 例如:此外,我们不应忽视每个人都想要一个温馨祥和的社会。 In addition, we should not neglect that everyone wants a friendly and peaceful society.
相反的,… On the contrary, … By contrast, … 例如:相反的,少数学生似乎还在虚度光阴。 On the contrary, a few students, it seems, are still fooling around. 19
另一方面,… On the other hand, … 例如:政府应严格执法,另一方面,大众也应该培养减少污染的好习惯。 The government should enforce laws strictly. On the other hand, the public should also develop the good habit of reducing pollution. 20
换言之,… In other words, …
To put it differently 例如:换言之,我会尽最大的努力达到我的目标。 In other words, I will try my
live up to
my goal. 3. 用于文章结论句 (21)如果能实践这三点,… If one can really put the three points into action
practice , … 例如:如果能实践这三点,他肯定能过上幸福的生活。 If one can really put the three points into action
practice , he will surely be able to live a happy life. 22
如此,我相信… In this way, I believe
… 从句 例如:如此,我相信大家或许能够像我一样,享受乘坐公共汽车的乐趣。 In this way, I believe that all the people may be able to enjoy the bus ride like me.
最后,但很重要,… Last but not least, … 例如: 最后,但很重要,教
正在加载中,请稍后...【图文】英语 作文话题句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语 作文话题句
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1019.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 she is my sin 的文章