二年级填上合适的词语所缺字a丨way()

在下列各句的空格上填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。小题1:I’d like to write him a letter, but I don’t know his a___________.小题2:J___________ the English club at school was the best way to improve her English.小题3:If I had a million dollars, I would give it to medical r_____________.小题4:Lucy was very t_____________, so she drank two glasses of water. 小题5:You can have any of these cakes e___________ this one ,it’s for my mom.
小题1:address小题2:Joining小题3:research小题4:thirsty小题5:except
小题1:考查名词。句意 我想给他写信但是不知道他的地址。His后应该用名词,故用address。小题2:考查动词。句意 在上学期间加入英语俱乐部是提高英语的最好方式。动名词做主语。故用Joining。小题3:考查名词。句意 如果我有一百万,我会把它用于医疗研究。medical是形容词,形容词后应该用名词,故用research。小题4:考查形容词。句意 露西非常渴,因此她喝了两杯水。因为系动词后应该用形容词,故用thirsty。小题5:考查介词。句意 除了给我妈妈的这块蛋糕,你可以吃任何一块。except除了,根据句意故用except。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Many a way()tried already. A.has been B.are _答案_百度高考
Many a way()tried already.
A.has been B.are C.being D.have
第-1小题正确答案及相关解析这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~根据对话内容和首字母提示学出所缺单词.A:Mom,it is delicious!B:Oh!Do you (1)r____like it?A:Yes,It's great.B:Well,it's(2)k_____ot you to say so.A:By the way,could I ask you for the(3)r______?B:Sure.It's really very easy .First,(4)m____an egg,two teaspoons of salt,and a (5)g_____of milk together.Are you with me?A:Yes,I(6)g____it.B:OK,Next,(7)p___the mixture into a baking pan and bake it for thirty minutes at 280℃A:Wait a minute.I didn't (8)c_____you here.Could you say it (9)a____?B:Sure,Bake it for thirty minutes at 280℃A:Weii,I(10)k_____it.Thanks.B:You're welcome(1)___(2)____(3)____(4)______(5)_____(6)_____(7)_____(8)_____(9)____(10)_____
王者泰山651
A:Mom,it is delicious! B:Oh!Do you (1)really like it? A:Yes,It's great. B:Well,it's(2)kind ot you to say so. A:By the way,could I ask you for the(3)recipe? B:Sure.It's really very easy .First,(4)mix an egg,two teaspoons of salt,and a (5)glass of milk together.Are you with me? A:Yes,I(6)got it. B:OK,Next,(7)put the mixture into a baking pan and bake it for thirty minutes at 280℃ A:Wait a minute.I didn't (8)catch you here.Could you say it (9)again? B:Sure,Bake it for thirty minutes at 280℃ A:Weii,I(10)know it.Thanks. B:You're welcome
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码短文填空。根据短文内容和首字母提示,把所缺单词填写在短文中相应的横线上,使句意完整。
One day two young men went to the forest. On the way, one said (1)t_____ the other, "We're (2)g_____ friends. We must help each (3)o_____." "All right!" the other one answered. After a short (4)t_____, there was a great noise. It was a big bear. The two men ran (5)a_____ quickly. One of them got up into a tree. The other was fat and couldn't (6)c_____ up. He threw himself at the foot of the tree. The bear came near. It looked at the fat man, put (7)i_____ nose down and smelt him. It thought the young man was dead, so it walked away. The man in the tree came down. He asked his friend, "The bear put its mouth so near to your ear. (8)W_____ did it say to you?" The fat young man answered, "the bear said, 'A friend in need is a friend indeed.'"
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:短文填空。根据短文内容和首字母提示,把所缺单词填写在短文中相应的横线上,使句意完整。
One day two young men went to the forest. On the way, one said (1)t_____ the other, "We're (2)g_____ friends. We must help each (3)o_____." "All right!" the other one answered. After a short (4)t_____, there was a great noise. It was a big bear. The two men ran (5)a_____ quickly. One of them got up into a tree. The other was fat and couldn't (6)c_____ up. He threw himself at the foot of the tree. The bear came near. It looked at the fat man, put (7)i_____ nose down and smelt him. It thought the young man was dead, so it walked away. The man in the tree came down. He asked his friend, "The bear put its mouth so near to your ear. (8)W_____ did it say to you?" The fat young man answered, "the bear said, 'A friend in need is a friend indeed.'" 短文填空。根据短文内容和首字母提示,把所缺单词填写在短文中相应的横线上,使句意完整。
One day two young men went to the forest. On the way, one said (1)t_____ the other, "We're (2)g_____ friends. We must help each (3)o_____." "All right!" the other one answered. After a short (4)t_____, there was a great noise. It was a big bear. The two men ran (5)a_____ quickly. One of them got up into a tree. The other was fat and couldn't (6)c_____ up. He threw himself at the foot of the tree. The bear came near. It looked at the fat man, put (7)i_____ nose down and smelt him. It thought the young man was dead, so it walked away. The man in the tree came down. He asked his friend, "The bear put its mouth so near to your ear. (8)W_____ did it say to you?" The fat young man answered, "the bear said, 'A friend in need is a friend indeed.'" 科目:最佳答案1. to 2. good 3. other 4. time 5. away 6. climb 7. its 8. What 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 二年级填上合适的词语 的文章

随机推荐