改写假定英语课上老师要求桌子上有

操作成功!
操作失败!
2014年 陕西卷(第76题)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My father took me out camping for the first time when I was seven. He wanted teach me about animals, insects and trees. My uncles all come along with bows and arrows for hunting. One evening at sunset, we sat by the fire, have our barbecue. Just then a bird was flying over us. My uncles immediate jumped up and shot their arrows on the bird. Neither of the arrows hit the target. Suddenly the arrows was flying down at us from the sky—they were looked like rain! We ran to escape but fortunately no one was injured. That day I didn’t learn much about animals, insects or trees, but I learnt a impressive lesson about gravity!
【正确答案】
My father took me out camping for the first time when I was seven. He wanted
∧teach me about animals, insects and trees. My uncles all _come_ along withto
bows and arrows for hunting.One evening at sunset, we sat by the fire, have our barbecue. Just then a birdhavingwas flying over us. My uncles _ immediate
jumped up and shot their arrowsimmediately--on the bird. Neither of the arrows hit the target. Suddenly the arrows _was_at
were flying down at us from the sky—they
were looked like rain !We ran to escape删除were或looked_but_ fortunately no one was injured.andThat day I didn’t learn much about animals, insects or trees, but I learnt _a_animpressive lesson about gravity!
相关知识点假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中_百度知道
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中
I also shared for my friends many photos taking in Beijing, and it is easy to go to anywhere from the hotel by public transport.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词. I checked my email messages every day. It is in the downtown area. That I liked best were the free high-speed Internet connection in the room. We lived in a comfortably double-room with a big bath、删除或修改: 1。文中共有10处语言错误。My mother and I stay at the South Lake Hotel for a week when we visited Beijing last month
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,多者(从第11处起)不计分,并在其下面写出该加的词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧):把多余的词用斜线()划掉。注意; 2.只允许修改10处,并在该词下面写出修改后的词,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文:在错的词下划一横线。增加。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加。修改, and we enjoyed several local dish. The food was wonderful with reasonable prices. It is such great hotel that I would recommend it to my friends who is going to Beijing,每句中最多有两处。删除
提问者采纳
小题8。各种词性之间的区别以及一些常用句型:dish---dishes,&nbsp。小题5:comfortably--- ,故使用过去式:is---who are
试题分析;&nbsp,故谓语动词也要使用单数形式,时态是否一致,固定短语的应用
小题1:to去掉; what引导的主语从句的谓语动词要根据后面的表语。小题7:taking----taken,&nbsp。一般的这类题型不会出现太复杂的单词和句子:for---with&nbsp,故使用过去分词在句中做定语来修饰前面的名词,不需使用介词to,故使用a修饰。平时应注重积累。点评,是复数形式,who&nbsp,说明后面使用复数形式dishes。小题3。小题10;小题10。小题9,&名词photos与动词take构成逻辑上的被动关系, 本句是一个被动语态的形式;本句是主语从句;前面有名词several修饰;小题5, 小题4:Stay---Stayed,是一个一般过去时的时间状语:such ^a great , 后面是名词double-room,熟记一些句型及惯用结构:dish---dishes:such ^a great :to去掉,&nbsp。本题后面的表语是the free high-speed Internet connection是一个单数形式;小题6,&nbsp, 固定搭配share sth with sb与某人分享某物;这个定语从句的先行词是my friends:That---W本句的时间状语是last month,指如此棒的宾馆; :comfortably---comfortable,来修饰动词go,故定语从句中也要使用复数形式,这类题型考查的就是我们的基础知识,并在句中做动词like的宾语:taking----taken:were---was ,&nbsp。小题4:答题中注意句子中人称和数是否一致,后面的anywhere是一个副词。小题2;小题8;小题9,&nbsp。小题6:is---who are&nbsp,&nbsp, 小题7:小题1:were---was ,小题3,what引导起主语从句;&后面是名词hotel是一个可数名词复数形式:That---What:Stay---Stayed:for---with&nbsp,who&nbsp,&nbsp,所以前面使用形容词来修饰;小题2
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你_百度知道
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你
并在该词下面写上修改后的词, try to keep the noises out, her neighbor apologized and turned down the TV immediately。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词: 在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧)。增加
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文;2。删除。Yesterday evening Alice was busy prepare for her tomorrow’s test when suddenly loud noises came into her room,多者(从第11处起)不计分. So she has to go to explain his difficulty. Her neighbor was watching football match on TV in his room,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文. Alice got impatient,要求你在错误的地方增加. Alice thanked to him and went back to continue her study、删除或修改某个单词。修改. After hearing that she said: 在错的词下划一横线. The noises were so loudly that she couldn’t go on studying, and it was no use.
只允许修改10处 . She covered her ear with her hands: 把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉,并在其下面写上该加的词。文中共有10处语言错误
提问者采纳
&后面的名称是match。各种词性之间的区别以及一些常用句型,要求考生要特别耐心答题中注意句子中人称和数是否一致:his改为her&&nbsp:prepare改为preparing小题2,标出出错的位置,熟记一些句型及惯用结构;&nbsp。小题3:loudly改为loud&&nbsp
小题1;本句使用现在分词做状语。一般的这类题型不会出现太复杂的单词和句子;固定词组be busy doing sth忙于做某事,不需要介词to。小题5;&nbsp:and改为but小题7:loudly改为loud小题4。平时应注重积累;上下文存在着转折的关系,动词try与句子的主语构成主动关系,改完以后还得细读短文:ear改为ears小题5;&nbsp。小题2;&&nbsp:has改为had&nbsp。小题6:that改为what&nbsp。她用双手捂住耳朵:ear改为ears&&nbsp,故使用一般过去时的时态;&&nbsp。修改前先细读短文:try改为trying小题6;&nbsp,符合逻辑;人有两个耳朵:try改为trying&&&nbsp,故使用复数形式:小题1;&nbsp:has改为had小题8,时态是否一致:his改为her小题9;&nbsp,看看改过后的短文是否语意通顺; what引导的是一个宾语从句;&&nbsp。小题10;&nbsp:that改为what小题10;&nbsp:本题考查较为细致,是一个可数名词;&nbsp,后面直接加宾语:and改为but&nbsp,但是却没有用处:去掉to
试题分析;用形容词做表语与were构成系表结构:prepare改为preparing&nbsp,这类题型考察基础知识较多。这里的她是指Alice是个女性;&&nbsp:watching后面加a&&nbsp,固定短语的应用。小题9;本文讲述的是过去发生的事情。小题4;&nbsp,what在句中做said的宾语;&&&nbsp。小题7;&&&&&&nbsp:去掉to&nbsp。小题8;她向邻居解释了他的困难;&动词thank是一个及物动词.点评:watching后面加a小题3
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学习卡使用时间剩余(天):
问题名称:一批商界人士在露天茶座聚会,他们先是两人一桌,服务员给每桌送上一瓶果汁,后来他们又改为三人一桌,服务员又给每桌送上一瓶葡萄酒,不久他们改成四人一桌,服务员再给每桌一瓶矿泉水。此外他们每人都要了一瓶可乐。聚会结束时,服务员共收集到了五十个空瓶。假如没人带走瓶子,那么聚会有几人参加?
一批商界人士在露天茶座聚会,他们先是两人一桌,服务员给每桌送上一瓶果汁,后来他们又改为三人一桌,服务员又给每桌送上一瓶葡萄酒,不久他们改成四人一桌,服务员再给每桌一瓶矿泉水。此外他们每人都要了一瓶可乐。聚会结束时,服务员共收集到了五十个空瓶。假如没人带走瓶子,那么聚会有几人参加?
收到的回答: 1条
teacher072
解:设这次聚会共有x人参加,
由题意得:x+x/2 +x/3 +x/4 =50,
解得:x=24,
∴这次聚会共有24人参加.
点击上传文件
注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF,PNG格式,大小不得超过2M
Copyright(C)2015
All Rights Reserved
北京博习园教育科技有限公司1.basing变为 based2.at 变为in3.is去掉4.wasting变为 waste5.weekday 变为weekdays6.was 改为is7.an改为the8.beside变为besides9.make前加to10.our变为their【解析】1.小题1】“ 以. . .为基础”be based on something,去掉主语和be动词,过去分词作定语,因此basing变为 based。2.小题2】“在于”lie in ,介词使用错误,因此at 变为in。3.小题3】“太多的作业”后面的第一个be动词去掉,非谓语动词given作定语,表示老师布置的作业,因此is去掉。4. waste。5.小题5】工作日是好几天,因此用复数形式,weekday 变为weekdays。6.小题6】时态错误,用一般现在时表示事实,was 改为is。7.小题7】作业量,表示特指,用定冠词,an改为the 。8.小题8】另外老师应该鼓励学生充分利用业余时间。而beside是指“旁边“,因此beside变为besides 。9.小题9】“鼓励某人做某事”encourage somebody to do,因此make前加to 。10.小题10】学生们高效提高他们的学业,代词our变为their。考点:短文改错
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年江西奉新第一中学高二上第三次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
Do you know Australia? Australia is the largest island in the world. It is a little smaller than China. It is in the south of the earth.
The population of Australia is nearly as large as that of Shanghai.
The cities in Australia have got little air or water pollution. The sky is blue and the water is clean. You can clearly see fish swimming in the rivers. Plants grow very well.Last month we visited Perth, the biggest city in western Australia, and went to a wild flowers’ exhibition.
We had a wonderful time. Perth is famous for its beautiful wild flowers. In spring every year Perth has the wild flowers’ exhibition.After visiting Perth, we spent the day in the countryside. We sat down and had a rest near a path at the foot of a hill. It was quiet and we enjoyed ourselves. Suddenly we heard bells ringing at the top of the hill.
There were about three hundred sheep coming towards us down the path.
After a short drive from any town, you will find yourself in the middle of white sheep. Sheep, sheep, everywhere are sheep.A. The government has made enough laws to fight pollution.B. Australia is the sixth largest country in the world.C. Australia is famous for its sheep and kangaroos.D. Australia is big, but its population is not large.E. What we saw made us pick up all our things and run back to the car as quickly as we could.F. There we saw a large number of wild flowers we had never seen before.G. The people of Australia are very hard-working.
来源:学年陕西合阳县高二上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
To our great relief, the exam turned out to be not so difficult as we_______.A. imagined
B. had imaginedC. would imagine
D. have imagined
来源:学年陕西合阳县高二上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Why do Chinese people love hot pot so much? As the winter months begin to settle in, I find myself wondering what it is about this traditional meal, which has existed for more than 1. 000 years, that makes it a Chinese food favorite. But it seems that the answer lies beyond the dish itself.Hot pot isn't just designed to keep you warm du it's also a social experience. It's a "theater” cuisine that turns a meal into an event. There is a lot of fun for everyone to have in adding ingredients to the hot pot.Hot pot is eaten over two to three hours. For this reason, it is often, considered an evening's entertainment, and time to spend with friends and family. However, many westerners would be put off by the idea of other people sticking chopsticks in their food. When we come to eat at the table in the UK, we tend to have our own individual portions (份额), although the experience is still a social one.A similar experience to the hot pot one can be found in Korean barbecue restaurants, which let you cook your own meat. This allows people to have their meat done however they want.For most Westerners, the idea of going to a restaurant to cook their own food is bizarre(古怪的). But having given hot pot a time, I find it's now one of my favorite meals in Beijing. The steam from the pot left my clothes smelling of food when I got home, but perhaps this is also part of the experience. When the chilly (刺骨的) wind is blowing outside, just grab some chopsticks, some good friends, and dig in. For me it's like throwing a dinner party where my taste buds(味蕾)and my appetite are equally satisfied in the warm company of friends.1.According to the author, hot pot is popular in China because ________.A. it is a fun social experienceB. it has been developing for over 1,000 yearsC. it involves many unique ingredientsD. it keeps people warm in winter and it is creative2.We can conclude from the article that generally British people _______.A. prefer a Korean barbecue to Chinese hot potB. find it interesting to cook their own food in restaurantsC. don't like sharing food with othersD. don't mind the smell of food staying on their clothes after dinner3.What is the tone of the article?A. Appreciative
B. LongingC. Humorous.
D. Serious.
来源:学年吉林长春外国语学校高三上期末英语试卷(解析版)
Have you ever used Facebook? Many people are being lured (引诱) onto it with the promise of a fun, free service without realizing they’re paying for it by giving up large amounts of personal information. Facebook then attempts to make money by selling their data to advertisers that want to send targeted messages.Most Facebook users don’t realize this is happening. Even if they know what the company is up to, they still have no idea what they’re paying for Facebook because people don’t really know what their personal data is worth.The biggest problem, however, is that the company keeps changing the rules. Early on, you keep everything private. That was the great thing about Facebook — you could create your own little private network. Last year, the company changed its privacy rules so that many things — your city, your photo, your friends' names—were set, by default (默认) to be shared with everyone on the Internet.According to Facebook’s vice-president Elliot Schrage, the company is simply making changes to improve its service, and if people don’t share information, they have a “less satisfying experience”.Some critics think this is more about Facebook looking to make more money. Its original business model, which involved selling ads and putting them at the side of the page, totally failed. Who wants to look at ads when they’re online connecting with their friends?The privacy issue has already landed Facebook in hot water in Washington. In April, Senator (议员) Charles Schumer called on Facebook to change its privacy policy. He also urged the Federal Trade Commission to set guidelines for social-networking sites. “I think the senator rightly communicated that we had not been clear about what the new products were and how people could choose to use them or not to use them,” Schrage admits.I suspect that whatever Facebook has done so far to invade our privacy is only the beginning, which is why I’m considering deactivating (撤销) my account. Facebook is a handy site, but I’m upset by the idea that my information is in the hands of people I don’t know. That’s too high a price to pay.1.What do we learn about Facebook from the first paragraph?A. It is a website that sends messages to targeted users.B. It makes money by putting on advertisements.C. It profits by selling its users’ personal data.D. It provides loads of information to its users.2.What does the author say about most Facebook users?A. They are reluctant to give up their personal information.B. They don’t know their personal data enriches Facebook.C. They don’t identify themselves when using the website.D. They care very little about their personal information.3.Why does Facebook make changes to its rules according to Elliot Schrage?A. To provide better service to its users.B. To follow the Federal guidelines.C. To improve its users’ connectivity.D. To expand its scope of business.4.Why does the author plan to cancel his Facebook account?A. He is dissatisfied with its current service.B. He finds many of its users untrustworthy.C. He doesn’t want his personal data abused.D. He is upset by its frequent rule changes.
来源:学年山东日照市高三3月模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
We’ve been covering standing desks for a long time now because experts agree that sitting all day is killing us.We want to be productive while also keeping our bodies healthy.Over the years,there have been several solutions to this from fixed standing desks to adjustable ones,portable desks to ones that change into shelves.However, the most high tech and elegant solution has to be this new smart desk called The Stir Kinetic Desk.The desk learns your daily behaviors and moves between a sitting and standing height regularly throughout the day to keep you moving without interrupting your work flow.You can program specific sitting and standing intervals or let the desk set the schedule.If you tend to sit while returning emails in the morning,but always want to stand during that afternoon conference call,the desk will learn those regular habits and adjust the schedule to fit them. Of course,the desk can always be manually lowered or raised by using the touch screen on the lower left comer of the desk.When switching positions,the desk gently dips and rises to let you know that a change is coming up.If you’re not ready to switch positions at that time,you can tap the touchscreen to stay sitting or standing for a while longer.The built.in touchscreen also keeps track of your daily sitting and standing times and tells you how many calories you’ve burned.You can even set goals for how long or often you want to stand.The desk also works with fitness devices like the FitBit to track your movements.All of that smart tech doesn’t come cheap though.The M1 desk,which is the everyday model,runs a steep $2,990,while the more executive model with added features,the F1,goes for$4,190.While expensive,it’s worth thinking of how much time we spend at our desks.Much like a good mattress(床垫),a good desk that works with you is worth the investment.Hopefully in a few years these smart,integrated desks will be more common and less expensive.1.The Stir Kinetic Desk has been designed to_______.A.help users with their workB.keep users moving all the timeC.get users to exercise while workingD.remind users of their working schedule2.Which is the feature of the touchscreen of the desk?A.It can tell users when to change positions.B.It can track users’changes of positions.C.It can keep users in a fixed position.D.It can detect users’health condition.3.Which of the following can best describe the desk?A.Productive but challenging.B.Convenient but unaffordable.C.Complex and impractical.D.Multi-functional and intelligent.4.What does the author intend to tell us in the last paragraph?A.To spend money on such a desk is rewarding.B.We should get such a desk as soon as possible.C.It won’t be long before the desk is widely used.D.Desks play a very important role in our daily life.
来源:学年北京东城区示范校高三上综合能力测试英语试卷(解析版)
He failed the driving test though he __________for a long time.A. practises
B. has practisedC. was practising
D. had been practising
来源:学年江苏射阳盘湾中学高一上期末英语试卷(解析版)
Hiking is _________ great fun. You will get close to________ nature and take exercise at the same time.A. the
来源:学年湖北荆门市高二上期末英语试卷(解析版)
First aid given at the scene in time can increase the victim’s chances of ________ and a good recovery.A. infection B. survival C. sympathy D. insurance
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 键盘上的改写键 的文章

随机推荐