手机上不了网net::err_FILE_NOT_FOUND

错误 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): 无法找到该文件或目录_百度知道
错误 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): 无法找到该文件或目录
我有更好的答案
世界之窗2、所有浏览增强功能代码全部重写以追求更完美更优秀的软件品质 声明,所有程序架构代码全部重写.0版本在积累了1,具有更扁平更透明的封装特性:日 修复.1.x系列版本的长期开发经验基础上. 时间先用360安全卫士IE修复在试下优秀的浏览器世界之窗 2.2)============================================ 不同于常见的其它IE内核浏览器,世界之窗浏览器使用C++和Win32 SDK开发:本优化版得到世界之窗凤凰工作室官方正式授权,自行针对浏览器开发进行了代码库的封装,功能实现的方法更加灵活快速.4.4 正式版 (2,优化版主程序由世界之窗凤凰工作室特别为本优化版提供
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS 这个是什么问题啊,大神求救_百度知道
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS 这个是什么问题啊,大神求救
坐等答案,大神们,帮忙啊
个问题我也碰到了: HTTP&#47:.1 200 OK Content-Type,再打开chrome的开发人员工具,Fai charset=utf-8 Transfer-Encoding: chunked Connection: no-store: keep-alive Expires, no-cache。而页面本身设置了no-store 无缓存: net:52;html, must-revalidate: Thu, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Content-Encoding:ERR_CACHE_MISS 开发人员工具载入缓存的时候,可以这样理解。 问题根本在于你先打开页面;1,再刷新就不会有这个错误了: text&#47:00 GMT Cache-Control,所以后者打开的开发人员工具去不到缓存。 如果你已经打开开发者工具的时候, post-check=0,同时可以看下页面的头信息, 19 Nov 1981 08,找了下原因,说找不到资源
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
cache的相关知识
其他1条回答
你可以在打开开发者工具之后再刷新下网页即可解决问题。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We no longer support Internet Explorer v8. Upgrade to a newer version or use a different browser.
Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
(19,884 Views)
Sure hope you can help me. Problem is with HP Laptop dv9815nr..Using VistaI have a Netgear Wireless Connection. The connection is hot, active or whatever one might call it. But when I try to open a web site in Google Chrome or IE or Firefox I keep getting Error 105 /net: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED The server could not be found. So I believe the problem is with a software setting in the machine.I've seen any number of solutions /support/forum. And I've tried a number of them. But so far I'm between a rock and a hard spot. Nothing allows me to access the Net thru the browsers when in "Wireless Mode".&I can connect when using the Ethernet Cable. So Any help is truly appreciated. Thanks so much.Loy BanksPueblo West, CO&
Well I have some bad news and some good news. &Your latest suggestions didn't solve the problem. But, the good news is at the bottom of that link page was an advertisement for automatic updating of a machine's drivers. Now we've both heard of such programs, maybe using them. Me, I've used the free one for aps from CNET. But this one specifically showed Drivers. That got me interested. So I downloaded it and bought it. Or them! There were two programs. Okay my thought are getting off target. An old man is allowed that.&Anyhow I had checked on updates for the Network Drivers previously during this issue of no wireless connection. Each time I had tried without any positive results. Meaning No Updates were needed. But this time, Thank You Lord!, this Paretologic DriverCure did work. It took a couple determined tries, but on the second attempt it appears We Have Overcome! I didn't have the Ethernet Cable plugged in, and when I rebooted Glory Be it automatically connected to the Net...Wirelessly. If that's a word. &Curiously my friend, at that point in time, I hadn't removed the Free DNS Numbers from the configuration, so that's what is being used to connect to the Net. So in one way "your" work on this is working, if you get my drift. That was your input for good output!&Another really curious thing is, in this morning's email I finally received a reply from Qwest (ISP) concerning this same problem. Lord only knows how many days that took. For your own edification and knowledge I'm copying below what they recommended. I'm not going to use this now, but keep it in reserve for later. But hope I never have this issue again.&&My sincerest thanks to you for all the work you've done. It is sincerely appreciated.&Here is the message from Qwest.....&Hello,In an attempt to resolve your DNS issues we suggest that you hard code the TCP/IP settings using the information below.Follow this link and it will provide you with screenshots on how to hard code the TCP/IP settings.Windows XP: How to Add/Remove a&Static IP Address&in TCP/IPYou will note that the actual fields where you enter the IP information are blank.& Please enter the following&IP addresses&in their respective fields.& One quick note: when you only have one digit to enter like in field 3, in order to go to the 4th field you will need to press the&right arrow key&on the keyboard to jump to the 4th field.IP Address: 192.168.0.33Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1DNS 1: 205.171.3.65DNS 2: 205.171.2.65Thank you,CraigQwest Internet Solutions&Boise, Idaho&Support Center
View solution
(19,873 Views)
Hi,&While trying to use the wireless connection, click the Start Menu, click All Programs, click Accessories, right click the Command Prompt and select 'Run as Administrator'.& Into the prompt, type the following commands hitting enter after each one.& Make sure to include the spaces in the commands where shown.&ipconfig /flushdnsnbtstat -Rnbtstat -RRnetsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txtnetsh winsock reset&Restart the PC to see if this has helped the issue.&Best wishes,&DP-K
---------------------------------------------------------------------------****Click the White thumb to say thanks********Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem********I don't work for HP****Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
(19,863 Views)
Sorry my friend, but that did not do it. I ran the command lines as instructed, then rebooted, but still no internet access thru the wireless.&&As I said earlier the machine is connected to the Internet, as shown by the Connect Box. But it won't access pages on the Net.&So I still need some help. Many thanks to all.&Loy Banks
(19,852 Views)
Hi Loy,&It may be worth trying to change the DNS servers to see if this helps.& On the link below is a guide on how to do this.&Important Notes:&Step 4 requires you to right click on Local Area Connection to bring up the menu shown in the diagram.&When you get to step 6, ignore the suggested DNS Addresses and enter these Addresses in the bottom Two boxes&208.67.220.220&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( These addresses belong to Open DNS and are perfectly safe to use )208.67.222.222&Remember to click ok in this window and subsequent windows to save these changes.& Restart the PC and check whether this has solved the issue.&Best wishes,&DP-K
---------------------------------------------------------------------------****Click the White thumb to say thanks********Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem********I don't work for HP****Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
(19,845 Views)
Sorry my friend, this didn't work either. I followed instructions, then unplugged the Ethernet Cable...... but the "wireless" connection still didn't allow Internet access. Got me totally bamboozled.&You know, I'm not new to computers by any means, but unfortunately I've never studied Wireless to any degree, so most of this wireless science or technology is foreign to me.&Going to the Connect Box shows me that we are connected to my NETGEAR Modem or ADSL Router. My two other Desktop machines , which are Ethernet connected work just fine on the Net connected to the same modem. As you know right now I'm also using the Ethernet Cable to connect this Laptop machine, as the Wireless from this machine isn't working. When testing if the Wireless is working I unplug the Ethernet. I jsut wanted to recap what I'm doing.&When I go the Network and Sharing Center I see the Ethernet Cable connection is identified as a Public Network..but when I look at the Wireless, it always shows Unidentified&Network. Both are Public! WHY...would it be Unidentified?? Is there something wrong with this?&So I'm still between that rock and hard place. Any other ideas my friend? Thanks so much for all the help.
(19,839 Views)
Hi,&With the laptop just connected wirelessly, go to the Control Panel, Network and Sharing Center, click on Manage Wireless Networks in the left pane and right-click the wireless network and select Remove.& If there is more than one entry and you only ever connect at home, repeat the procedure for any other networks listed here.&Restart the PC.&Follow the first part of the guide on the link below to recreate your wireless connection.&&After setting this up, see if you can now connect properly.& If you are still getting this error, repeat the steps below to assign a different DNS Server.& This must be done while connected wirelessly - do not plug in the ethernet cable.&---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&Important Notes:&Step 4 requires you to right click on Local Area Connection to bring up the menu shown in the diagram.&When you get to step 6, ignore the suggested DNS Addresses and enter these Addresses in the bottom Two boxes&208.67.220.220&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( These addresses belong to Open DNS and are perfectly safe to use )208.67.222.222&Remember to click ok in this window and subsequent windows to save these changes.&-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&Again, restart the PC and check whether you can connect ( fingers crossed!! )&Best wishes,&DP-K
(19,827 Views)
After following your instructions (fingers and legs crossed) right down the line completely I must report NO SUCCESS!&**bleep** it, this is really getting frustrating for this 70 year old.&I welcome more ideas my friend. As always my thanks.&Loy Banks
(19,818 Views)
Hi Loy,&I'm sure we will get this problem solved!!!&Could you tell me if you are using Windows Firewall or another third party firewall ( eg Norton, Avast etc ) on the laptop.&Also, if you look at the connection type on the two working Desktop PCs, do they show as Public or Private networks?&Look forward to hearing from you.&Regards,&DP-K
(19,812 Views)
Yes I feel confident will shall overcome! Heard that some place.&I do use Norton's newest Anti version I believe called 360 supplied by my ISP, who is Qwest. However, this problem did exist, as I recall, a couple or so months ago, at that time I used the Free AVG on this machine.&The only firewall is Windows Firewall. I've even gone into the Firewall and made exceptions for Google Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc thinking that might help in allowing the Net through. But it didn't! I prefer and do use Chrome 95% of the time.&The two desktops both show...Network 3, Home Network. HHmmmm! Now that curious.&Why doesn't the Laptop show up as Network 3, Home Network?&The Laptop shows up as...Unidentified Network..Public network. Then at the top of page Network and Sharing where we have Loy-PC Laptop Name on the left...then connected thru "Multiple Networks...to the Internet Earth Sign on the right. Now this is with the Ethernet Cable plugged.&But why would even this show up as Multiple Networks? Then like I've said before the Connect Form shows we are connected to NETGEAR, but we can't connect to the Internet. Very strange indeed my friend.&&I'm waiting to hear from you. Thanks.
(19,804 Views)
Hi Loy,&Just a couple more questions.&From the Start Menu, open the Control Panel and launch Device Manager.& Scroll down to Network Adapters and click the + sign to open up the list of devices.& Could you post back with the devices listed here.&Also could you post back with the Model No. of the NetGear Router.&Look forward to hearing from you.&Best wishes,&DP-K

我要回帖

更多关于 www.tbetaff888.com 的文章

随机推荐