初中英语完形填空填空。

英语填空,A watch is in Classroom 7E,is it y_______?Is that your English-Chinese d_______?Is that a gold r______?--Are those your new w_______?--Yes,they are.Let's t_______ about the food.I have a baseball and I also have a baseball b_______.It's e_____ for us to play basketball.After class the children go to play v_______ on the playground.She is a kind girl.She always h________ others.The sweater is short.Could you buy me a I _____ one?Our clasroom is b_______ and bright.Do you want a big bed or a s________ one for your son?You can b________ some food in a supermarket.She likes black trousers,but I like w______ ones.Linda likes art and music because they are r_________.She is good at painting.She likes a ____ very much.The basketball _______(比赛) is on May 4thLinda likes art and music because they are f_______.That singing star is really c_______.
mwlzmgchkh
A watch is in Classroom 7E,is it yours?Is that your English-Chinese dictionary?Is that a gold ring?--Are those your new watches?--Yes,they are.Let's talk about the food.I have a baseball and I also have a baseball bat.It's easy for us to play basketball.After class the children go to play volleyball on the playground.She is a kind girl.She always helps others.The sweater is short.Could you buy me a long one?Our clasroom is big and bright.Do you want a big bed or a small one for your son?You can buy some food in a supermarket.She likes black trousers,but I like white ones.Linda likes art and music because they are relaxing.She is good at painting.She likes art very much.The basketball competition(比赛) is on May 4thLinda likes art and music because they are fantastic.That singing star is really cool.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
yours dictionary ringwines talk bateasy volleball helplonger beauiful smallbuy white 不会art game funnycute
yours dictionary ring wines talk bat easy volleball help longer beauiful small buy white relaxing art game funny cute
扫描下载二维码完形填空_高考英语_高考英语网
精心组稿 精巧编排 精彩纷呈 全心打造英语第一品牌!
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&
完形填空文章列表
[]adminhm09-01[]adminhm09-01[]adminhm09-01[]adminhm09-01[]adminhm09-01[]adminhm09-01[]adminhm09-01[]adminhm09-01[]adminhm09-01[]adminhm09-01[]HARRY11-03[]HARRY11-03[]HARRY11-03[]HARRY11-03[]HJHL04-24[]HJHL04-24[]HJHL04-24[]GFCL04-24[]GFCL04-24[]admin03-21[]admin03-21[]admin03-21
共 99 篇文章&&首页 | 上页 | 1
| &22篇文章/页
总部地址:湖南省长沙市湘春路75号金地大厦8楼& 值班编辑:陈仁祯
联系QQ:;邮箱: 1 put off setting up2 have donated, cheer them up3 interests and hobbies4 am similiar to,
care about5 good at
他们延期设立这个俱乐部:they
will put off building the club.我们捐赠了一些书给这些可怜的孩子,使他们振作起来:We had donated some books to the poor children to cheer them up.阅读,听音乐,玩电脑游戏是我的兴趣和爱好:reading,listening to music and ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语填空`有些根据首字母填空,有些直接填单词Answer phone:Hello,This is the South Seas Travel Agency.I'm sorry ,n_____ can speak to you right now.We moved to a _____ part of town last month.We a_____ have a new phone number.Please ring us a _____8472297.Our new a_____ is 98 Warnock Road.It's easy to f____It's near the park,at the end of road.We will open for business at our n_____ office on 21 December.We have many exciting trips for holiday.And we have a p_____ for anyone who spends 350 or m_____ on a holiday.That is if your holiday costs more than 350,we will give you a travel bag f_____.Thank you for calling the South Seas Travel Agency.你愿意来我家吃饭吗?Would you like ___ ___ ___ ___ my house to ____ ____?
晓陌の逆袭2329
Answer phone:Hello,This is the South Seas Travel Agency.I'm sorry ,nobody____ can speak to you right now.We moved to a _nother____ part of town last month.We already_____ have a new phone number.Please ring us a t_ 8472297.Our new a_ddress____ is 98 Warnock Road.It's easy to f_ind___ It's near the park,at the end of road.We will open for business at our new_____ office on 21 December.We have many exciting trips for holiday.And we have a pleasure_____ for anyone who spends 350 or more_____ on a holiday.That is if your holiday costs more than 350,we will give you a travel bag f_or____.Thank you for calling the South Seas Travel Agency.你愿意来我家吃饭吗?Would you like __to_ __come_ __to_ my house to _have__dinner_ ____?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
nobody 是哪年级的题啊?
扫描下载二维码? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
     |
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语语法填空 的文章