百万英镑中描写描写人的语言的成语语

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
百万英镑中你印象最深的人物 用英文写!60字左右就够了~
奴家贤狼0792
“我”来到裁缝店,托德以衣取人,对“我”表现得漫不经心,十分怠慢,对“我”十分轻视.当“我”因“身边没有带着零钱”而“胆怯”地请求他“通融通融”的时候,竟遭到他十分刻薄的嘲讽.当这一嘲讽引起“我”的“冒火”时,他的态度才“稍微”有所改变.作者的这些描写,目的是极力表现托德的势利眼和傲慢无礼.当“我”真的把钞票拿出来后,托德的态度发生了极大的变化.“笑容遍布满脸”,托德的见钱眼开,表现出了托德对金钱的贪婪.而当他向钞票瞟了一眼,发现是百万英镑时,他的“笑容马上牢牢凝结”,“变得毫无光彩”.作者对这一“凝结”的笑容作了细致的刻画,反映了托德此时的窘迫、难堪.作者就这样通过钞票拿出前和拿出后的强烈对比,通过人物的对话和神态的生动的描写,活脱脱地刻画出了托德市侩小人的形象.Todd"I" to tailor's shop, Todd to take clothes, to "I" played a very slight, the "I" is very despised. When "I" for "side with no change" and "fear" to ask him "accommodation accommodation", but he was very mean sarcasm. When this taunt cause "I" "fly off the handle", his attitude to "slightly" change. The author of these description, the purpose is to show the Todd snob and disrespectful.When I really put the money out, Todd attitude has undergone great changes. "Smile face all over," Todd's worship the golden calf, showed Todd the greed for money. And when he glanced at the money, and found that is pounds, he "smile immediately firmly setting", "no more glorious". The author of the "setting" smile made a detailed description, which reflects the Todd at this time of distress and embarrassment. The author so through the bill before and after took out a strong contrast, through the characters' dialogue and manner of vivid description, should be to depicted the image of the small tradesmen Todd.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 百万英镑 的文章

随机推荐