上课无精打采,四年级语文成绩下降降。这句如何翻译

1.A. 请根据下列句子的提示.将方框里的词汇分类.将字母填在相应的句子的横线上,然后再在括号里补充一个. 1) Some music can make people feel ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
1.A. 请根据下列句子的提示.将方框里的词汇分类.将字母填在相应的句子的横线上,然后再在括号里补充一个. 1) Some music can make people feel . 2) Some music can make people (do) . 3) Some music can be . B. 请根据你的实际情况回答: 1) --- How do you feel about country music? --- It makes me . 2) --- How does your best friend feel about ? --- . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
任务型阅读。请根据短文内容,完成下列任务。&&&& When you are worried or stressed, what do you do about it? &&&& These days, a student website in Foshan opened for kids to let their anger and stress out. Students can write whatever they want online.&&& &Lots of students wrote their stories. Some wrote something about their teachers. Others wrote about their quarrels with their classmates. Many of them used ① words. Some even wrote down the real names of their targets. &&&& Parents don't like the idea. They said it could be against the law. Ms Cheng is the mother of a Junior 2 boy. She said she wouldn't let her son write on the Internet. "Saying bad things about others won't help solve the problem. Children should talk to their parents," she said. &&&& Ren Yi, 16, from Liaoning, said he didn't agree with using bad words either. But he said releasing stress online wasn't a bad thing. "You don't have to use your real name. ② knows you. You can let out as much as you want," he said. &&&& Song Yinan, 14, from Shanxi thinks it has two sides. The good side is if others see your story, they may give you help. But the bad side is that if kids don't control themselves, things could become worse. 注:(1) stressed 有压力的&(2) targets 目标&(3) law法律 (4) release 释放 1. 请根据短文内容,补全①、②两处所缺单词 (词数不限) ,并将答案填在下面的横线上。 &&& ① ______________ ② ______________ 2. 请根据下列句子的意思及首字母提示,从短文中各找出一个恰当的单词填空。 &&& ① Ms Huang, the PE teacher told us our next match was a_____ a Japanese team.&&&&② Elsa loses herself in playing computer games . She can't c_____ herself though she knows it's bad.3. 请把短文中画线的句子翻译成汉语。 &&& _________________________________________________ &&& 请根据短文内容或生活实际回答4、5小题。 4. Did Ren Yi agree with releasing stress online? &&& _________________________________________________&5. How do you solve it when you're worried or stressed? &&& _________________________________________________
根据下列句子的汉语意思和英文提示,完成句子,一空一词。(每空1分,满分10分)【小题1】我的女儿长大后想当一名女警察。My little daughter wants to be a policewoman when she&&&&&&&&&&&.【小题2】不要嘲笑处于困境中的人。Don’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&the people in trouble.【小题3】虽然我学习英语费劲,但我会尽最大努力。Though I have a&&&&&time &&&&&&English, I’ll try my best. 【小题4】在中国不允许十六岁的青少年驾驶。Sixteen-year-olds shouldn’t&&&&&&&&&&&to drive in China.【小题5】他的父母对他做的每件好事感到自豪。His parents always&&&&&pride&&&&&everything good he does.
最近的一项调查研究表明:大约有20%的学生有不吃早餐的习惯。 请根据下列表格的内容提示写一篇大约80字左右的英语短文,文章的开头已经给出。
1. 晚上学习学到太晚,想多睡一会而不吃早餐;
2. 家长太忙无法照顾孩子,直接给钱让孩子自己解决早餐;
3. 一些男生拿钱去玩游戏,一些女生为了身材苗条而不吃早餐;
1. 上课无精打采,成绩下降;
2. 身体越来越差;
?(至少写出一条建议并给出理由)
&From a recent survey, we know that about twentypercent students have no habit of having breakfast. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
根据下列句子的汉语意思和英文提示,完成句子,一空一词。(每空1分,满分10分)【小题1】我的女儿长大后想当一名女警察。My little daughter wants to be a policewoman when she&&&&&&&&&&&.【小题2】不要嘲笑处于困境中的人。Don’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&the people in trouble.【小题3】虽然我学习英语费劲,但我会尽最大努力。Though I have a&&&&&time &&&&&&English, I’ll try my best. 【小题4】在中国不允许十六岁的青少年驾驶。Sixteen-year-olds shouldn’t&&&&&&&&&&&to drive in China.【小题5】他的父母对他做的每件好事感到自豪。His parents always&&&&&pride&&&&&everything good he does.
根据下列句子的意思及所给的汉语提示,写出空缺处单词、固定短语或固定搭配的正确形式。【小题1】 Betty is a good friend of m________. We often help each other.【小题2】They have invited a_________(science) to give them a speech on space.【小题3】Mrs. Chan told us to write as_________(care) as we could.【小题4】 We Chinese sometimes__________(借) words from English when talking.【小题5】Victor__________(敲) the door before he walked into the room.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!无精打采中文翻译日文及发音
げんきがない
元気がない
不景気な顔をする无精打采.
意気消沈する.无精打采
意気消沈する.无精打采
精彩を欠く。无精打采。
不景気な顔をする。无精打采。
不景気な顔をする脸上无精打采.
不景気な顔をする。脸上无精打采。
物憂げに歩く无精打采地走.
しょんぼり立っている无精打采地站着.
月曜病星期一无精打采的疲劳现象.
わけもなく
むじんぞうの 無尽蔵の
かぎりがない;きわまりがない 限りがない;極まりがない
かぎりがない;むげんである 限りがない;無限である
でたらめだ;こんきょがない ;根拠がない
无精打采日语怎么说、无精打采中文翻译日文及发音信息由沪江日语单词库提供。四级成绩查询_【翻译笔记】《围城》英译选句 - 无精打采_沪江英语
分类学习站点
【翻译笔记】《围城》英译选句 - 无精打采
编辑点评:诙谐幽默,妙语连篇。这是钱钟书先生的《围城》给读者们留下的印象,当中的许多句子都可以给我们的翻译和写作以有益的借鉴。方鸿渐还想到昨晚那中国馆子吃午饭,鲍小姐定要吃西菜,说不愿意碰见同船的熟人,便找到一家门面还像样的西馆。谁知道……一起来看看翻译中的要点吧。
鸿渐一路上赔小心,鲍小姐只无精打采。送她回舱后,鸿渐也睡了两个钟点。一起身就去鲍小姐舱外弹壁唤她名字,问她好了没有,想不到门帘开处,苏小姐出来,说鲍小姐病了,吐过两次,刚睡着呢。鸿渐又羞又窘,敷衍一句,急忙跳走。(钱钟书 - 围城 )
翻译关键词:无精打采,又羞又窘 ,敷衍
All the way back he was very apologetic, but she remained in low spirits. After seeing her to her cabin, he slept for two hours himself. As soon as he got up he went to her cabin, tapped on the partition, and called her name, asking if she felt any better. To his surprise, the curtain opened and Miss Six came out saying Miss Pao was sick, had thrown up twice, and had just fallen asleep. He was at once chagrined and embarrassed; he said something lamely and beat a hasty retreat.(美 Jeanne Kelly, Nathan K.Mao &译& & )
翻译笔记:
* 文中译为:in low spirits;指情绪低落、意气消沉,形容精神
当然还有很多译法: laziness
他的反义词精神抖擞: in fine fig
Jone has been in low spirits since Alice said good-bye to her.
自从约翰提出分手后,爱丽丝一直无精打采,情绪低落。
* 文中译为:chagrined and embarrassed
chagrin 懊恼;委屈;气愤
&&& 近义词: grevance
embarrass 是局促不安;使困窘;阻碍
&&& 近义词: abash
You chagrin and embarrass me every time you burp out loud.
每次你打嗝那么大声,让我又羞又窘。
* 文中译为:s 指一个人做事待人不真诚,表面上应付搪塞。
让我们来多认识一些翻译: to drag along
敷衍了事 make short shrift of palter scuffle
敷衍搪塞 give someone the runaround
In our lives, when problems come, what are we doing? To mess with them and cheat ourselves, or solve them and overcome ourselves.
在日常生活中,遇到问题,我们是在应付他,并在敷衍自己呢?还是解决它,并且挑战自己呢?
(本文由沪江原创,转载请注明出处)

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级语文成绩下降 的文章

随机推荐