360sandboxx和flux V相比哪个好

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
Flux.Pure.Analyzer.Essential.v1.8.6 版 实时分析仪 &(&17&)1 / 2 页
-&&第 1 页&&-
16-3-27 05:45
本帖最后由 狗公腰 于 16-3-27 06:31 编辑
Analyzer System – The Next Generation RTA (Real Time Analyzer) System
The Flux:: Pure Analyzer System is a network-driven modular RTA-system providing an extensive range of analyzer options
for any imaginable audio analysis and measurement applications.
所需的各种分析工具都包含在内:电平表、频率饱满度、相位校正、动态范围等。
更多产品资讯(请自行查看):
DATE : <font color="#ff.03.27&&
PLATFORM : WiN32/64
Flux.Pure.Analyzer.Essential.v1.8.6.UNLO*KED&&(93 MB)
Happy Easter!&&
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
16-3-27 06:32
16-3-27 07:54
必备软件!谢狗兄信息!
16-3-27 08:36
感谢狗兄!
16-3-27 09:01
多谢狗哥!
16-3-27 09:46
16-3-27 09:46
今天一下子又喷井了,辛苦狗兄了!
16-3-27 10:25
密码: ys47
谢谢佛西辞。
16-3-27 10:53
多谢狗哥!
16-3-27 11:50
16-3-27 11:50
这玩意儿杂用?sample grabber也插入宿主了,没反应呢........
16-3-27 11:52
今天好多好东西
16-3-27 12:02
这个东西如何监听自己的主输出还没研究出来。。。。否则没有什么意义啊
16-3-27 14:02
这个频谱是需要Apple Bonjour提供网络支持的
如果安装Flux_SampleGrabberV3_Windows_Installer_(3.4.6.37937)中的Apple Bonjour失败
可以按照我的步骤来
1.安装Apple Bonjour(下面我会提供)
2.安装Flux_SampleGrabberV3_Windows_Installer_(3.4.6.37937)【不要选中Apple Bonjour】
3.把SampleGrabber插入任意DAW中(插入到局域网中任意电脑上的DAW也是可以通讯的)
4.打开Pure Analyzer Essential 左上角source选择SampleGrabber中命名的名字
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
16-3-27 14:30
终于搞出来了。
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
&&&&&& &&&&& &&&&&&
&&&&&& &&& &&&
软硬件产品/器材分类讨论(按字母顺序排序)
分类浏览:
主题数: 323202, 帖子数: 3115774,
&会员人数:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Creativerse
Genre: , , , , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Aug, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We believe in the power of playtesting and the value of feedback. Are you passionate about this kind of game? We want to hear from you! Your suggestions and constructive criticism will help us shape its destiny.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We estimate the game will be in early access anywhere from 12 to 24 months.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The core game is built on three essential components: exploration, adventure, and creation. On that foundation, we'll be adding a variety of new features, systems, and content over the course of Early Access. We're excited to share these with you!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game is fully playable with a decent amount of content, though it's certainly not bug-free. If you're experiencing an issue, let us know and we'll fix it. You can read more about our upcoming plans for the game in our .&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&During the first 15 months of Creativerse’s life, we charged $20 for the game. This allowed us to restrict its audience at a time when we weren’t quite ready for an influx of players. However, we always planned to make the game free as it’s our belief that this will allow us to reach the widest audience possible. Continued development is now being supported by microtransactions. We are making every effort to ensure that in-game purchases are not tied to the core loop of the game -- we want players to enjoy the game without being restricted by any pay-to-win or pay-to-play mechanics.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We're hoping to get as much feedback as possible. Please let us know if you have any suggestions, whether it's a cool feature you’d like to see added or a change to something currently in the game. We've already added many features and changes based on player feedback and have no plans to stop.
Here are the best places to reach us:
Play Creativerse
Free to Play
Recent updates
Hi Creatifriends!
Some of the best parts of Creativerse have been shaped by your feedback, so we're excited to announce yet another awesome feature based on your suggestions: character customization! Click the settings icon on the main menu to put your own unique spin on your Creativerse character. To help bring it to life, we’ve updated our character models with some fresh faces, plus new gear and animations.
Once your uniquely customized avatar is ready for action, be sure to to check out the new blueprint crafting tab. We think blueprints are a bunch of fun, so we moved them out of the store and made them free for everyone. We've also added a bunch of new blueprints, and the option to buy all the blocks if you want to get started building your Mushroom House or Cragwood Keep instantly.
Watch this video for a behind the scenes look at what’s new:
(Spoiler alert: Pigsy gets cranky when his caffeine wears off.)
New Features and Content
New blueprint content and system changes
New blueprints available!
Blueprints moved out of the store
New blueprints crafting tab added to the crafting / inventory UI
Blueprint cornerstones are now craftable items with different recipes per cornerstone
All blueprints are now free
Blueprint Kit purchasing now available - get all blocks for a blueprint and start building immediately
Character color customization! Change your character’s look in the account settings on the main menu
New main character models, armor models & icons, and animations
Major audio pass, especially for UI screens
/ignore &username& command added to mute chat from specific players
/setspawn command added for world owners and admins to set a specific spawning location for new players that enter a world
Improvements
Main HUD UI improvement pass
Creature behavior
Pathing data adjusted to prevent deep-cave creatures from travelling so far upwards
Enemy aggro ranges generally reduced
Door improvements
Doors now open in both directions
Doors now place smartly when placed adjacent to each other
Double doors will now open together when either is activated
Revised and improved pet hotkey commands
“Y” orders n can also highlight one pet and hit Y to have just that pet follow
“U” orders following pets to wander again, starting from the targeted block
“I” orders pets to stay at the target block
These hotkeys are all reassignable
Pets will stay within fence enclosures if set to wander
AI improvements
AI paths better through small openings and gates
AI less likely to get stuck in doorways
Death statues now default to owner-only permission (anti-griefing measure)
Scrollbar added to crafting panel
Helmets replaced with shoulder pads (to support additional future customization options)
Fix for falling through the world sometimes when entering a new world
Fix for thrown goo and flares destroying other entities (like chests)
Fixed issue where taming warmworms would change other nearby pet commands
Fixed issues where warmworms would sink into the ground when coming back to the area
Sound effects volume slider now properly saves when changed
On claimed land, can no longer ask for builder permission if you already have it
Fixed bug that would cause AI to jump through parts of the world
Door states now properly persist
Touchstone now claimable to the quickbar(fixes being unable to reclaim in certain situations)
Greetings, Creatifolks.
We wanted to give the community a quick heads-up about the future of one of our favorite Creativerse features: blueprints! We think blueprints are a lot of fun, and decided they’d be even better if they were free for everyone to enjoy. So effective R31, all blueprints will be free, though you’ll have the option to buy all the blocks if you want to get started building instantly. We’ll also be adding a bunch of new blueprints to the mix.
To prepare for the change, we're disabling blueprint purchases until the R31 update, which is a week or so away. We appreciate your patience as we work to give blueprints the democracy they deserve!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“It feels like a game with endless possibilities.”
“This is definitely a title to keep an eye on if you’re a fan of the genre.”
“I was instantly drawn to this game...Creativerse is perhaps the first time that I have played a game so similar to Minecraft that I didn’t want to stop playing.”
About This Game
Stranded in a vast, mysterious world. Surrounded by ferocious beasts and remnants of ancient technology. Awash in treasure, treacherous catacombs and breathtaking vistas...
Creativerse is a delightful next-generation sandbox game about adventure, exploration and creativity with your friends. And it is now FREE TO PLAY!!!
Adventure awaits — From the highest peaks to the furthest depths, through jungles, deserts, and swamps, over pools of acid and lakes of lava, there’s something to discover around every corner, whether it’s rare materials, curious terrain or a pack of vicious cave dwellers hellbent on your destruction.
Colossal creativity — Construct powerful tools, discover secret recipes and unlock a vast trove of building materials. Add creature taming, farming and gadgets like teleporters to the mix and you’ve got tremendous world-shaping power at your fingertips.
Your dream team — Invite your friends along for the ride thanks to built in, easy-to-use multiplayer. Together, you can take on the night creatures, hunt down lost recipes and build your own utopia.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 920 Quad-Core 2.8 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 8800/ ATI Radeon HD 2900XT
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Requires internet connection to play. Please refer to the FAQ for more details.
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHzj / AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon HD 5850
Additional Notes: Requires internet connection to play. Please refer to the FAQ for more details.
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5, 1.7 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5, 1.7 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Playful Corporation does not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information about children under age 13.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(888 reviews)
Very Positive
(6,345 reviews)
Early Access Review
Super relaxing and fun!
Early Access Review
Product received for free
Wanna play? Join my server! and i reccomend it becuase its for survival list lookig for a bit better than minecraft experience i have exp.
Early Access Review
The game is like trove/minecraft/portal knights but everything that has the block thinking is just like minecraft. Not saying the game is bad. It's good, you get to see what other people are working on. Theres &plot& to own from spending some in-game-coins. it's a 50/50 game if you like it or not.
Early Access Review
this game has given me everything from fear to excitement. creativerse is a vast voxle-based (minecraft related) game but has a better threshold on what it takes to survive and with the added mistery of the random letter in your pocket as you awake.... what awaits you...?i love this game it challanges you to a t in the gathering aspect, and its a lvl based crafting witch i believe is awsome. this has you make the better stuff and move up in the world
Early Access Review
alot of the minecraft spin-offs suck. But this one is just took it next level.
Early Access Review
meh... there is a problem with the animal taming system where you should be able to locate pets on the map pls u-;-;.
Early Access Review
Love the game but it needs offline singleplayer
Early Access Review
Really enjoy this game, specially when you are bored with other games, and wants to play something fun and relaxing!
Early Access Review
its a good game bro i give it 9/11 cuz i died several times.
Early Access Review
Creativerse is an amazing game. It is a creative open world game which is similar to Minecraft, but a lot better. It is a good adventure and exploring game, which allows you to create your own world and customise it, and the fact that is FREE makes the game a lot more amazing, because it allows anyone to play it, not like other games where you have to pay for them or even buy a lot of things in game, which is not so cool. This game is worth trying and is not that type of game which is launched and then the developers forget about the game and you see an update once every 12 months. The developers of this game are working almost 24/7 to give us the best of the best for this game, and when an update comes out is not like a few bug fixes or anything like that. When an update comes out, it contains at least a few new in-game structures or blueprints or even new creatures or world environments. Trust me. I know, because I bought the game in the first month when it was released in Alpha version and I played it along the developing and I am telling you, that these guys are not messing around. They are the best of the best in what they do and thay will make everything possible, for us. So I recommand this game to anyone who wants some adventure and exploring in an open world, kinda like minecraft, game.
Early Access Review
good game !!
Early Access Review
cant play it i keep getting the steam error and im not qualifyed to fix it mabye if it would work then i would like it
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Good Game, But not more.Its very fun game and i like the animation, But its very bugy and its not so intersting.Fun game but its boring good for free but I dont pay for this mony.
Early Access Review
MineKillMine again Troll friendsMine againBuildKillCreativerse in a nutshell 10/10
Early Access Review
-minecraft with no set theme and microtransactions-feels like an agglomeration of children's nightmares10/10
Early Access Review
??█??????????????███████???? ??█▌????????????????██████??? ?█▌????????????????███████▌?? ?█?????????????????████████?? ?▌??????????????????██████▌?? ?▌▄███▌?????████▄?????████▌?? ???▄█▄?▌???▄██▄▄▄?????████▄▄? ?????═???????══??????????▄?▌▌ ??????▌????????????????????▌▌ ????▄??????▌????????????▌█?▌▌ ?▌????▄▄??▄▌▌???????????????? ?▌??▌?▄▄▄▄???▌??????????????? ?█??▄██████▄??????????█?▄▄??? ???▌▌????????▄???????█▌?????? ??█??▄????▄?▄═╝▄???▄??▌?????? ???▌???????▌?????▄??????????? ????▄?????????▄??????█??????? ???▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄?????????▌▌?????? ??▄?▌?▌?????????????▄??▄????? ▄???▌??▄??????????▄???▌??▄??? ????▌█▄▄?▄??????▄?????▌???▌▄▄ ???▄?██████▄▄?▄???▄▄▄▄▌????▄? ??▄▌████████▄▄▄███████▌?????▄ ?▄??██████████████████▌?▄???? ????█████??????███████????▄?? ?????█???????????████▌?????▄? ??????▌?????????????█???????? ???????????▌?????????▌??????? ?╔╗║?╔═╗?═╦═?????╔╗??╔═╗?╦═╗? ?║║║?║?║??║??????╠╩╗?╠═╣?║?║? ?║╚╝?╚═╝??║??????╚═╝?║?║?╩═╝?
Early Access Review
This like Minecraft but way prettier. I love all the Vanilla Mobs and all the different blocks that you can get. I got Creativerse back when it was still costing money to join and am loving every update.
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Excellent game, as promised.
The game offers a variety of options, and updated regularly.Suitable for all ages and easy to control.Multiplayer really worked out well and easy to use.One of the better free to play games I've played.Ensures many hours of fun playing alone and with friends.
36 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
2015: I laugh at minecraft and any similar game.2016: I play minecraft on steroids called Creativerse and actually enjoy it.Bravo Playful.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
This game is sooooooo addictive!!!!!!!!!!10/10
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
It's a fun Minecraft clone, what was supposed to be a quick hour or two look turned into 12 hrs. It's a very forgiving game also, death most of your items goes into a tomestone pot. Also has a built in compase with markers. Very addicting to play with others. Taming the wild life gets a bit boring when after it's tamed. All the creature does is follow/wander/stay. Feeding it, the pet will give you an item to harvest from it. Would be interesting if some could be tankers or support fighters.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This is a fun game. Very similar mechanics to Minecraft but there are more RPG elements which make it enjoyable outside of just mining blocks and building things. The crafting system expands as you create new objects and collect new materials.The fighting system is pretty basic, you have a sword (you start out with a stick, however) of various materials which do more damage for each material type. There are health potions which you can make and are very useful because there is no cooldown to use them and they are pretty easy to make. Bombs are also a huge help with combat and if you've killed enough Keepa for gun powder, you should rarely run out. Death just means you need to run back to where you were to get what was in your inventory when you died. All equipment and quickbar items remain equipped. Now that they've added a map, its a lot easier to find your way around as well.The game looks pretty good, for a block-based world. All npc's have normal looking models, including the player characters. Easy to play with friends and have them join your world too.I am hoping the dev's continue to work on this game by adding in some boss type monsters or some other kind of challenges and building materials.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Sci-fi Adventure MMO Survival Endless Sandbox game, done.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I went into this game with a firm expectation of yet another minecraft clone. And it is. But it's also a lot more. The controls are clearly largely based on that of minecrafts (not a bad thing, just an observation) but that and the blocky style is where the overlap ends. All sorts of well designed creatures, as well as an amazing art-style, makes this game an absolute beauty. I was skepticle at first, but after only five minutes I could tell I was going to like this. On another note, the crafting is very complex and fullfilling, with a blockheads-type feel to it in terms of the tiering system for each item crafted. Anybody who has seen this and had second thoughts due to the fact that it came out at the same time as all the other sandbox surivival games (some of which aren't that great), download this game with now, it's free, and you'll get hours upon hours of intriguing gameplay. Only complaints are that online has a few minor bugs, and once you've played one game the next feel slightly repetitive and tedious. Those complaints aside though, great game, very much recommended :)
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
While it may be similar to MInecraft, Creatifverse diverges greatly from MC. More are available to the player to use, craft with, craft, and decorate. Way more mobs and the mobs are significantly they also deal more damages. So getting better weapons, armour, and a steady supply of health potions is crucial. However, getting resources is also a dificult challenge. THe further you go down the more enemies and the stronger they are, but also the more valuable resources. SO stack up !!You can also get a pet which in turn gives you free items, as long as you take care of it. My first pet was a rockster! But i lost him. It's been days(in game) since i've seen him. All I've had is my pigsy, Pig-o-tron, to comfort me, Moreover, this game is best played with more people. You'll need to them to coordinate attacks, gather sources and build. The world is huge and unforgiving. Great game, I will continue to play !!! 100/10
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Highly underrated I just happened to see this game and gave it a play and it has been hours of fun so far. Similar to minecraft but a lot more challenging in a fun way. Find a good server for the full experience.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Its a Very Well Made Game Very much like an advanced minecraft 10/10 will recommend
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
It is so easy to understand!!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game...Oh my gods this gameI thought this was going to be just another low-tier minecraft copy and I was so wrong. This game is amazing. It has a unique charm to it and there's so much to do. With the upcoming (at the moment) free bueprints, there's an infinite possibility of buildings to create. The world is well-designed and the game runs very smoothly.I highly recoommend this game to anyone who enjoyed (or still enjoys) Minecraft.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This is probably one of the best free games on steam. If you read the bad reviews, saying that you have to pay to get things faster, they completely removed that feature. There still is an in game shop, where you can get more blocks and builds, but you start off with 2,000 coins. That seems to be enough to get the things that you want. I haven't added a penny to this game, and it is one pf my most played games. I would definatley reccomend this game to anyone, regardless of wheter you like the genre, or not.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Amazing! :]
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Like Minecraft but 10 times better!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Like Minecraft, But Better.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I love this game, it's amazing, and being in Beta it just keeps getting better. But i haven't seen ranged weapons yet. In every game like this i play, i get the best ranged weapon i can, but there are none. Bombs aren't gonna work for me, I need something I can aim from a large distance, and shoot powerful mobs with. Please consider doing this, and PLEASE add things to make it a bit more difficult. Otherwise, thank you for making such an amazing game.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Fun game with good graphics and good gameplay. Overall, it' you should try the game out! Craft, survive and get creative!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
MineKillMine again Troll friendsMine againBuildKillCreativerse in a nutshell 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
The game is like trove/minecraft/portal knights but everything that has the block thinking is just like minecraft. Not saying the game is bad. It's good, you get to see what other people are working on. Theres &plot& to own from spending some in-game-coins. it's a 50/50 game if you like it or not.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Its a good game and im suprised it's Free2play.Adding Blueprints to this game is awesome.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 sandbox 的文章

随机推荐