数控error: can not load sysdumpsys alarm 详解.dat.

& Gmail or Google Will Not Load
Alex bring a series of in-depth articles on search marketing and content management systems as well as troubleshooting tips to We Rock Your Web's collection. He is an avid tennis player, nature enthusiast, and hiker, and enjoys spending time with his wife, friends, and dogs, Bella and Lily.
January 5, 2016 December 15, 2015 December 15, 2015Could Not Locate Entry In Sysdatabases
Feb 7, 2004
Hey there, could someone please help me!!
I had created a database in sql server but since then installed windows xp pro and now when i go through the microsoft sql server dsn configuration the database is not valid and therefore i cannot change the default database as it says it doesn't exist.
So then when i type in command prompt use 'db' it says it doesn't exist but when i try to create 'db' it says that the database already exists.
I get the error message, could not locate entry in sysdatabases for 'cti' (database name).
When i look in mysql - data - along with master etc there is my cti.mdf and log files??
I'm stuck???
Is it that the files just aren't registering through sql server???
Please help!
Similar Messages:
ADVERTISEMENT
Aug 7, 2002
Any idea what this error is?error 911: could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'msdb'. No entry found with that nameThanks.Sa
Oct 18, 2007
I am getting the exception - System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database. Does anyone has any idea, how to resolve this?Thanks
Feb 16, 2007
hello everyone,I am using VS 2005 and sql server 2000. I have a web application which uses a connectionstring with a user id and pwd. Everything is fine, I can execute normal sql statements from the code behind. I cannot execute a stored procedure...I get this error.&Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'exec usp_add2DB (my parameters are included here, deleted for simplicity reasons)No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.&I have given execute permission for the user, and the name of the storedproc is correct. the name of the server is also correct....pls pls help me what is wrong here...&
Feb 14, 2008
My& C# asp.net web application is throwing an exception and the message is the following:&RAISERROR could not locate entry for error 60002 in sysmessages.&The error occurs in the stored procedure. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this problem? Note that if& I manually run the stored procedure, I get the following error message:Msg 2758, Level 16, State 1, Procedure GetPortalSettings, Line 74RAISERROR could not locate entry for error 60002 in sysmessages.&
Jan 14, 2008
Hi all, From the /en-us/library/bb384469.aspx (Walkthrough: Creating Stored Procedures for the Northwind Customers Table, I copied the following sql code: --UpdateSPforNWcustomersTable.sql--USE NORTHWINDGOIF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sysobjects WHERE name = 'SelectCustomers' AND user_name(uid) = 'dbo')DROP PROCEDURE dbo.[SelectCustomers]GOCREATE PROCEDURE dbo.[SelectCustomers]ASSET NOCOUNT ON;SELECT CustomerID, CompanyName, ContactName, ContactTitle, Address, City, Region, PostalCode, Country, Phone, Fax FROM dbo.CustomersGOIF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sysobjects WHERE name = 'InsertCustomers' AND user_name(uid) = 'dbo')DROP PROCEDURE dbo.InsertCustomersGOCREATE PROCEDURE dbo.InsertCustomers(@CustomerID nchar(5),@CompanyName nvarchar(40),@ContactName nvarchar(30),@ContactTitle nvarchar(30),@Address nvarchar(60),@City nvarchar(15),@Region nvarchar(15),@PostalCode nvarchar(10),@Country nvarchar(15),@Phone nvarchar(24),@Fax nvarchar(24))ASSET NOCOUNT OFF;INSERT INTO [dbo].[Customers] ([CustomerID], [CompanyName], [ContactName], [ContactTitle], [Address], [City], [Region], [PostalCode], [Country], [Phone], [Fax]) VALUES (@CustomerID, @CompanyName, @ContactName, @ContactTitle, @Address, @City, @Region, @PostalCode, @Country, @Phone, @Fax);SELECT CustomerID, CompanyName, ContactName, ContactTitle, Address, City, Region, PostalCode, Country, Phone, Fax FROM Customers WHERE (CustomerID = @CustomerID)GOIF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sysobjects WHERE name = 'UpdateCustomers' AND user_name(uid) = 'dbo')DROP PROCEDURE dbo.UpdateCustomersGOCREATE PROCEDURE dbo.UpdateCustomers(@CustomerID nchar(5),@CompanyName nvarchar(40),@ContactName nvarchar(30),@ContactTitle nvarchar(30),@Address nvarchar(60),@City nvarchar(15),@Region nvarchar(15),@PostalCode nvarchar(10),@Country nvarchar(15),@Phone nvarchar(24),@Fax nvarchar(24),@Original_CustomerID nchar(5))ASSET NOCOUNT OFF;UPDATE [dbo].[Customers] SET [CustomerID] = @CustomerID, [CompanyName] = @CompanyName, [ContactName] = @ContactName, [ContactTitle] = @ContactTitle, [Address] = @Address, [City] = @City, [Region] = @Region, [PostalCode] = @PostalCode, [Country] = @Country, [Phone] = @Phone, [Fax] = @Fax WHERE (([CustomerID] = @Original_CustomerID));SELECT CustomerID, CompanyName, ContactName, ContactTitle, Address, City, Region, PostalCode, Country, Phone, Fax FROM Customers WHERE (CustomerID = @CustomerID)GO====================================================================================I executed the above code in my SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) and I got the following error messages:
Msg 911, Level 16, State 1, Line 1Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'NORTHWIND'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.===============================================================================================================I know I recreated the NORTHWIND Database from a different Database before and I did not do anything for the entry in sysdatabases.
How can I change the entry in sysdatabases for database 'NORTHWIND' now?
Please help and advise. Thanks in advance,Scott Chang
Aug 28, 2007
Hi ALLI have a server with 50 databases all the same with different data but the same structure, is there a way to update a table in multiple databases using the sysdatabases to get the relevant database names from? I imagine it would
have to be a cursor to do this? I checked thru the Search feature but could not find any info on this topic is it possible?CheersPhil
Aug 16, 2002
Hi folks,In SQL 7 when you query select name, crdate from sysdatabases where name like 'xxx3%'You get a reply with the rows of matching databases in sysdatabases. But in SQL 2000 the same command throws an error saying that the object sysdatabases is wrong. Here is the modified commandselect name, crdate from master.dbo.sysdatabases where name like 'xxx3%'Now my problem is I can include the latest piece of code and go further. But my older version of product will have this problem and will fail. Is there anyway that I can dothis on SQL 2000 to be compatible with my old product.regards,mahesh,
Sep 26, 2002
I need to know the meaning of the status bit in sysdatabases because BOL only reports some of them.For SQL 7.0 SP1 I have some database with a status bit equal to 0 (zero) and equal to 12.For SQL 2000 SP2 I have some database with a status bit equal to 0 (zero),24,20 and .So I would really appreciate if someone can explain the meaning of these status bits.Thank you very much.Franco
Mar 4, 2002
Hi evrybody,For some reason unbeknownst to me the column 'suid' in the sysdatabases table has a value of &NULL&. I need to change that, however that can't be done directly (column can't be updated) and using stored proc to change the dbowner has no effect on that value, although it is related to the dbowner.Any ideas will be welcomed, because I am at a dead end now.Thanx
Jul 23, 2005
I have a strange question and hope someone can shed some light on theproblem.First let me give you my scenario.
We are using doubletake to replicate ourdatabase server files between the local site and off site.
I will namethese servers srv1a (local) and srv1b (remote).
It now time to move to newservers.
These servers will be srv2a (local) and 2b (remote).Currently srv1a replicates to srv1b.
The sqlserver service is off on srv1b.It is only replicating the database files.
Works great.Now the problem.
srv1a and srv1b have all the logs and data files on thed: drive.
On the new servers (2a and 2b) we will place the log files one: and the data files on f:.
This is the case for all databases exceptthe system databases, which will reside all ldf and mdf on f:.In order to move to the new servers, as a test we began replicating to srv1ato svr2a.
It placed all the system dbs on srv2a d: drive and all otherfiles in the new structure (e: and f:).
There is some work that you mustdo to move the master, msdb, model, and temp to the new location (change thestartup parameters and detaching and reattaching some other databases).
Allthis works great and we have everything up and running.As part of a sanity check, I ran
the following statementsselect name, filename from master..sysdatabases where name = 'master'GOexec sp_helpdb master.GOresults arename
filenamemaster
d:Microsoft SQLServerMSSQLdatamaster.mdf(1 row(s) affected)name
createdmaster
6 2000 Status=ONLINE,name
fileid filenamefilegroup
usagemaster
F:Microsoft SQL Server DataMSSQLDatamaster.mdfPrimary
10% data onlymastlog
F:Microsoft SQL Server DataMSSQLDatamastlog.ldfNULL
log onlyIf you notice that sysdatabases table is showing the master files on D: butsp_help is showing on F:
F: is the correct location.
Also my startparameters is-dF:Microsoft SQL Server DataMSSQLDatamaster.mdf-lF:Microsoft SQL Server DataMSSQLDatamastlog.ldf-eF:Microsoft SQL Server DataMSSQLDataERRORLOGAny ideas why the two are not showing the same thing?
Everything is workingfine and all other databases (sp_helpdb) is correct and sp_helpfile masteris showing the same thing as sp_helpdb master.
Since I though sp_helpdb wasquerying sysdatabases, I am confused as to why this is happening.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry for the long post.
Oct 27, 1999
This is kind of a long story.
I needed to copy a db from server "a" to server "b". I copied across our network, so SQL Server didn't know about the files. Then I wanted to use the device file(s) for the "new" db. So I created another directory with the same name and overlaid the empty device file with the one I copied from server a.
Of course, when I opened EM it showed the db as "suspect".
So I wanted to flip the status flag in sysdatabases to '0' so SQL server would think it was OK, and would make it available.
But you also have to 'allow ad-hoc updates', which I did, but each time I stop and start sql server it stil shows the db as "suspect".
Here's the code :update sysdatabasesset status = 0where name = 'RAS'Does anyone out there know what I can do to fix this db?
TIA! Bob S.
Apr 5, 2007
Hi all,Have every night the following error in eventlog: Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: SQLWRITEREvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 24581Date:
05.04.2007Time:
03:01:35User:
N/AComputer: H0xxxxDescription:Sqllib error: sysdatabases in SQL server instance C0xxxx is empty.For more information, see Help and Support Center at /fwlink/events.asp.Data: 4c 53 4e 41 50 43
SQLSNAPC 35 35 00 00 00 00
2455.... 4c 53 4e 41 50 43
SQLSNAPC 31 39 00 00 00 00
2419....Any help is appreciated.TIAacki
Jul 20, 2005
Hi Everyone,All the very best for 2004!!i need urgent help with this problem, the users are about to skin mealive!!we have an access front end with linked to sql server 2k tables.when a user tries to insert a record into one of the tables it&randomly& returns a generic ODBC error and fails to save. on otheroccasions the same record will save.a trace was applied and the following select seemed to appear rightafter the insert statement whenever it failed:select substring('NY',status/,1) from master..sysdatabaseswhere name=DB_NAME()i had a look at other articles in the groups re this select statement,but could not find a clear answer.i have tried the insert statements as both SQL pass throughs and justplain docmd.runsql'scan someone help me with the following:* what is the purpose of the select?* what other investigations can i do to get more info on why thisshould be happening?* how can i stop it?the table i am doing the inserts into is showing as have a numericdata type field in sqlserver, but the linked table shows this numericfield as text - could this be the problem?? this field is not used inthe insert statement.i could not find any references in the MS knowledge base.any and all help would very gratefully received.Edwinah63
Sep 14, 2007
Yesterday, literally I was banging my head to the wall, kept getting this error: A Connection could not be established with the information provided. Hit OK to change your connection settings.Invalid object name 'sysdatabases'. I uninstall and re-install back the reporting services couple times and I kept getting the same error.I have 2 instances of SQL Server on the same Server:SQL Server 2000SQL Server 2005 The 2 instances work side by side, I was wondering if this causing the error.
Can anyone help out with this problem? Thanks - John
Aug 21, 2014
I have just loaded some tables to our main db.there is a col in one table called MAPCONCEPTID.I want to know how to find where MAPCONCEPTID field in one of the table is mapped to.
Nov 13, 2007
Hi, Can someone help me, I installed SQL 2005 Enterpirse Editon on windows clustered servers. Then after the installationI want to change the path of my DB logs but the problem was, I can not see the other drives. I can see only the drive where the DB was located. Is there
any special configurations that should be done. Thanks. Russell
Dec 14, 1999
How can I get my hands on the Microsoft SQL Server resource kit?In particular, I need the "Load Simulator" application.Any information would be greatly appreciated.Jim
Feb 27, 2006
I am creating a table on the fly and then trying to associated the table inside of a cube, using vbs script.
For some reason I get a table not found error when I try and open the cube, but when I look at the SQL server I am able to see the table and I can insert the table via analysis manager, but I get Unable to retrieve the list of columns for the &table name& table.Any Ideas why I am not able to add the table from the analyzer?
Sep 22, 2014
Is there a query that I can run in SQL to find all the table names? I have a certain table I am trying to locate.
Sep 18, 2005
I have created a new filegroup,and i want to add existing table to the file group.I don't have the appropriate syntax for this.Please Help.Regards Mr. MuminThanks All,
Aug 2, 2006
I have a sql table containing names of departments. Is there a way after a user has typed a department in a textbox on a web page I can search for it in the sql table and if it isn't there then add it. I am using asp.net for the web page.
Sep 1, 2006
when we get something like this in QA:Server: Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 3Line 3: Incorrect syntax near ','.I only have 3 lines inclusing only one insert. How do I know what value or keyword is wrong from the error message above.Thanks
Feb 5, 2008
Hi,I am trying to locate my SSRS log files to troubleshoot some report problems.I run Microsoft Visual Studio when designing reports using Report Designer, from a local installation of MSSQL Developer Edition on my notebook. The data source I work on is on a remote SQL Server.I expect to find the SSRS Log Files on my local installation but I am having trouble locating it.Please help.Thanks in advance.regards,Kenny
Oct 15, 2007
Part of our product will be using several SSIS packages. One of our installers wants to be able to create a .cmd file that will run DTEXEC against one of the packages, with the correct config file specified. It had been assuming that SQL Server was installed in the Program Files special directory, but that's not always the case. What is the correct way to locate the installation of SSIS? In fact: What is the correct way to determine whether SSIS is installed?What is the correct way to determine the version and SP that is installed (I want to require SP2)I had been using the values under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftMicrosoft SQL Server90DTSSetup until I found an SP2 machine with SSIS installed which did not have these keys.
Where's the right place to look?
Dec 8, 2004
Hi All,looking for some views about where to place these catalogs. The manual says they work more effiecntly on a different drive to the database, which is understandable. I'm in the processes of designing a new database application which is to be avaiable via the internet, and extranet app. But as I'm planning to host the app and the main database on a shared server but to have the catalogs on another server held in house. The app will have search facilities as its main use. They will obviously be some performace issues, but is this a good idea?Thanks for any comments..RegardsDavej
Sep 18, 2001
How to locate last occurrence of character in string?
Mar 8, 2005
Hi Folks, Getting the following error after a DBCC CHECKDBServer: Msg 8906, Level 16, State 1, Line 1Page (3:15010) in database ID 9 is allocated in the SGAM (3:3) and PFS (3:8088), but was not allocated in any IAM. PFS flags 'MIXED_EXT ALLOCATED
0_PCT_FULL'.Trying to located the object that the allocation has gone to pot over. Any quick way to resolve a datbase object using a page ID? Thank In Advance
Feb 8, 2004
Hi Im considering several options as to where to place the SQL Server and the web server in our organization's network I would like to hear your insights about the subject and the following options:Option 1:Placing the SQL Server inside the domain while the web servers are outside in the DMZPros: SQL Server is in the domain, its harder to hack and its easier to manage inside the domainCons:the DMZ must allow access inside the domain so that the web servers can access the SQL Server this is not very secure.Option 2:Placing both SQL Server and the web servers in the DMZPros: Fast access from web servers to the SQL Server. no traffic is allowed from the DMZ into the domain so the domain is completely secured. Cons: The SQL Server is not very secured, its harder to administer it outside the domain.I would love to hear of more options suggestionsthanks.
Dec 20, 2013
I am using SQL 2005 and I'm trying to find a T-SQL command that will allow me to retrieve a sub string based on the token. For instance, if I had a string like this:abc^defgh^ij^klmnop^qrsLet assume the token is the ^ and I want to get the string at the third token klmnop.is there a simple one line command that I can use to retrieve this data?
Feb 28, 2007
Dear all,I have installed JDE E1 Demo to my computer, which use SQL Server 2000. And the OS of my computer is Vista Home Prerium. When I start the JDE, I met an error message, &Unable to locate security server&. Cause this version of JDE could be running on XP,
I guess if the problem is because of the combination of Vista+SQLServer2K. I have checked that IIS is ok installed, the computer services are started automatically. But I have one strange phenomenon that after computer started, it seems that the SQL server service manager couldn't find the right
server & service, so that server couldn't been started automatically. Could you make some sense and show me some hint about this problem? Or could you tell me how the SQL service manager find the the server and service?I have installed SQL Server 2005 in my computer but in different root, in addition. Many thanks and Regards,Viesta
Oct 15, 2006
Hi, as the subject suggest.Thanks in advance
Feb 21, 2008
According to BOL, dbcreator should able to create, restore, backup, and etc.
But when i tried to restore with dbcreator's server role, it displayed this error message TITLE: Locate Backup File - XXXX------------------------------C:Program FilesMicrosoft SQL ServerMSSQL.1MSSQLBackupCannot access the specified path or file on the server. Verify that you have the necessary security privileges and that the path or file exists.
If you know that the service account can access a specific file, type in the full path for the file in the File Name control in the Locate dialog box.
May I know what i had missed out? Thanks In advance
Copyrights 2005-15 , All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 hsysconfig.dat 的文章

随机推荐