以题目a new teacher make a sugust easymake为题

初中英语阅读题目加答案_百度知道
初中英语阅读题目加答案
我是小学六年级毕业生,要考外校了,妈妈叫我复习我懒得买资料,谢谢各位哥哥姐姐,帮我找一下初中英语阅读{加答案,不加也可以供海垛剿艹济讹汐番搂,加了的加分。至少5篇}
怎么都这么简单啊,像小学的,我要初中的(89年级)
提问者采纳
The brain receives information from the outside word through the sensory(感觉的)system.This information is collected through the eyes,the nose,the ears,the mouth and the surface of the body.It is then kept in the memory.In fact,scientists do not completely understand how the memory woks but they are not sure how much information that the human brain can store.Also,it appears that the information is never lost.Very old people often remember things that happened in their childhood which have not come to their minds for sixty to seventy years. If we have kept something in our memory,it is here.But can we get it out again and use it ?That is the difficulty.
Some of the information we receive only goes into the Short Term Memory.We only keep this information for a minute or tow,then we lost it.This temporary memory is very important in our thinking and understanding.It is used,for example,when you try to remember a name that someone told you a moment ago or a telephong number that you are going to dial .School children in class often seem to use the Short Term Memory if they are not interested in the subject,When school teachers describe this,they say that things go &in one ear and out in the other&.But if a child is interested,he puts the information in his Long Term Memory,and he never loses it.Long Term Memory depends heavily on our understanding of the meaning of the information we receive.( A )1.Information is collected through the ____of sight,hearing,smell,taste and touch.A.sense
B.experience
C.practice
D.brightness( B)2.Very old people can remember something happened______.A.recently
B.about seventy years agoC.in their thirties
D.in their classroom( A)3.If a school child is not interested in a subject,____.A.he forgets what he learns quicklyB.he memorizes what he learns quicklyC.he forgets what he learns slowlyD.he memorizes what he learns
slowly( B )4.The better we understand the meaning of the information ,___.A.the more information we can put in our Shirt Term MemoryB.the more information we can put in our Long
Term MemoryC.the less information we can put in our Shirt Term MemoryD.the less information we can put in our Long
Term Memory这是我们今年的初二期末考试试卷。手打的……给点分吧……
提问者评价
别人也很好,,我也不知道选谁
算你幸运把
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
这里有几个.可以看看!希望对你有帮助!不过没答案哦!加分!!!这可是我手打的!起码要给我点辛苦分吧?如果有不会的你可以问我,我可以给你解答!
There are seven days in a week . They are Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday . Sunday is the first day of the week . In Sunday , I am playing cards with my friends . Monday is the second . We are walking to school . Tuesday is the third . I often do my homework . Wednesday is the fourth . We are flying kites in the park . Thursday is the fifth . We do my math . Friday is the sixth . We are working hard at school . Saturday is the seventh . We are having fun together .
)1、There are
New Year’s Eve, people in Italy throw out all the old things. So there are chairs, beds, clothes and plates in the trees. In Spain, the New Year comes in more quietly. In the evening people come together to the streets. Each holds a bag of grapes. When twelve O’clock comes, people start eating the grapes. In Japan, people eat noodles on New Year’s Eve. This food id said to bring long life Early the next morning, some families climb Mount Fuji(富士山).There they watch the first sunrise(日出) of the New Year.
)1.This story is about New Year’s Eve in_______
D All of the above
)2.People in Spain welc...
孩子。我想说的是。要考一个好学校一定要自己勤快。网上找的很难找到合适的。还是建议你去买练习做。推荐买 蓝皮书 或者是 “4+1初中阅读理解”
参考资料:
从前学英语的经历。。
Thousands of years ago , people didn’t live in cold places because they didn’t know how to keep themselves warm . Later they learned to make clothes .when an animal was killed ,they made use of its skins to cover their bodies . The skins kept them warm .
Nature is people’s good friend . It once helped people find fire ,when lightning hit a forest and started a fire . People took some of this fire to their homes .The fire kept them warm , and also frightened wild animals . .Soon people found the food cooked tasted much better ,so they began to use the fire to cook food .
But people still didn’t know how to make a fire .when they got a fire fr...
ning. I eat breakfast at 6:00. Then I go to bed. I usually get up at 12:00 at noon. And I play sports at about 3:00 in the afternoon. I like to watch TV and climb mountains. I often go hiking on the weekend.
1. Peter is a policeman.( T
2. Peter often goes shopping on the weekend.( F
3. Peter likes going hiking.( T
4. Peter sleeps in the day and works at night.( T
5. Peter goes to work in the morning.( F
Harbin is a nice place. There are four seasons in a year. In spring the weather is warm and windy. I can fly kites and plant trees. In summer, it’s hot. I can swim in the lake and eat ice-creams. In fall it’s always c...
Mr Chen living next door to us has a habit(习惯) of drinking. The best present to him,
of course, is wine(酒).
Now his eldest son brought him a bottle of Mao Tai. He was glad and drank it
up, then wrote “105” on the corner of the trademark(商标)with
a pencil, meaning he had already drunk 105 bottles of the famous wine. Two days
later, a stranger came and offered(打算) to pay 5 yuan for the empty Mao Tai
bottle. Mr Chen was pleased and sold it. Several days later, his second son
brought him another bottle of Mao Tai. While he was examining and enjoying it,
he suddenly found “105” ——the very mark(记号)on it.
1. The story ismainly about ( ...
平时要用功哦,临时抱佛脚是不靠谱的,我妈妈在abc 天下里给我报了个在线学习的班,一开始我也很抵触,怎么老是补习补习的。后来上多几节发现好有趣啊!而且上课都会录音下来,自己听自己讲英语
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 make a good teacher 的文章

随机推荐