关于薛之谦帮助拾荒老人老人的英文(不少于80)

篇一:照顾老人 Taking Good Care of Senior CitizensIt is estimated that by the year 2015,Chinawill have 150 million elderly. We should take an active attitude toward old people. They should not be regarded as burdens but part of the wealth of society. Having gone through all sorts of trials and tribulations in life, the elderly know better than the younger generation about the meaning of happiness and grief. Having stood up to the tests of life for many years, they have accumulated knowledge, wisdom and practical experience, which are indispensable to social development and human civilization. &Respecting the old and caring for the young& has been part of our fine tradition and valuable heritage.据估计,到2015年中国的老人数量将会达到15亿。我们应该对老人抱有积极的态度。他们不应该被看做事负担而是社会财富的一部分。历经生活的各种患难,老人们比年轻一代更懂得什么是幸福和悲伤。经受住了多年生活的考验,他们积累了知识、智慧和实践经验,这些是社会发展和人类文明必不可少的。尊老爱幼已经成为我们的优良传统和宝贵遗产。When people become old, they tend to easily get upset, frustrated, and are afraid of being loneliness. They, therefore, expect more spiritual comfort and emotional interaction from their children and friends. The younger generation should take more time to talk with them. Meanwhile, a better social environment should be created, one in which old people will be feeling life is beautiful and worth living.免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门您现在的位置: >
关于中国的老年人的英语作文
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 09:55
关于中国的老年人的英语作文
中国已成为一个国家,一个人越来越老nUnber。用旧人,我们通常是指年龄超过60的人。我们经常打电话给他们,而不是高龄老人以示尊重。大多数老人退休或不再全职工作。他们通常生活在自己家不远处的儿童,而一些老人的子女有机会到国外工作或学习这决不是彼处的海洋。对于某些高龄,瓷砖岁退休后不是很愉快。首先,他们认为他们的生活失去了一整天待在家里的意思。此外,他们可能会感到孤独,无子女,特别是周围的人。此外,他们变得更加关注自己的健康,因为他们年龄的增长,并担心他们的安全了很多关于。与此同时,不少长者享受生活。他们觉得可以自由地做事情,他们无法做到时,他们的工作和提高他们的家庭。他们花费的时间旅行,做运动或看电视。他们得到连同其谁拥有共同的利益和其他成员平等的空闲时间。事实上,有一些还在继续他们的工作不仅仅是为了钱,而是为了显示自己的价值。然而,没有人真的想成为老了,也许都希望自己是永远年轻。&一封关于如何学好中文的信 A letter on how to learn Chinese
Dear Peter,&亲爱的彼得,I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well.&我很高兴收到你的来信询问我的一些关于如何学好中文的问题。Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to take a Chinese course, as you’ll be able to learn from the teacher and practice with your fellow students. Then, you&should&watch TV and read books, newspapers and magazines in Chinese whenever possible.&这里有一些建议。首先,重要的是要有中文课,你就可以从老师和同学身上学习并且和同学练习。然后,在条件允许的的情况下看汉语电视和阅读书籍、报纸和杂志。Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs, because by doing so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easily. You can also make more Chinese friends. They will tell you a lot about China and help you learn Chinese.&除此之外,学习和唱中文歌曲应该是个不错的主意。因为这样做,你将要容易得多去学习和记忆中文单词。你也可以交更多的中国朋友。他们会告诉你很多关于中国的事情并帮助你学习汉语。Try and write me in Chinese next time.下次试着用中文给我写信。Best wishes& 献上最美好的祝愿Li Hua   李华关于高中生学习压力Learning stress of
senior high school student
1、Stress is an unavoidable consequence of life. 生活中,压力是不可避免的。2、Good health is more than just the absence of illness.身体健康并不仅仅意味着无病。3、Rather, it is a very robust state of physical and emotional well being that acknowledges the importance and inseparability of mind/body relationships.相反,它是一种非常健壮的身体和良好的情绪状态也承认精神和身体的不可分离关系的的重要性。Stress comes in all shapes and size, and has become pervasive, it seems to penetrate everything and everybody, it's hard to get through a day without hearing or reading something about stress. Some doctors refer to stress as some kind of new plague天灾, 灾害, 祸患. However, numerous surveys confirm that the problem has progressively risen since the 1980s. Why all the disorder? After all, stress has been around since Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden. Stress is an unavoidable consequence of life. Without stress, there would be no life. However, just as distress can caw disease, there are good stresses that balance this, and promote wellness.压力总是无意识的出现,而且已经变得无处不在,它似乎要穿透所有的事物和人。很难有一天是可以不用听到或者读到一些关于压力的。一些医生把压力看成是新的灾害。然而,大量的调查确认了,这个问题自1980年代逐步上升。为什么所有的都混乱了呢?毕竟,压力在亚当和夏娃的伊甸园里就已经存在了。压力是生活中不可避免的结果。没有压力,就不会有生命。就像窘迫可以放声歌唱疾病,良好的压力可以让这些保持平衡,促进身心健康。Increased stress results in increased productivity--up to a point. However, this level differs for each of us. It's very much like the stress on a violin string. Not enough produces a dull. harsh sound. Too much makes sharp, annoying noir, or causes the string to snap. However, just the right degree can create magnificent tones. Similarly, we all need to find the proper level of stress that promotes optimal performance, and enables us to make harmonious music. Good health is more than just the absence of illness. Rather, it is a very robust state of physical and emotional well being that acknowledges the importance and inseparability of mind/body relationships. In the next program. I hope you will join me in the pursuit of learning how to exploit stress, so that it can work for you. and make you more productive, rather than self-destructive.压力变大的结果是在一定程度上提高生产率。然而,这一水平对我们每个人来说是不同的。它非常像小提琴弦上的压力。没有足够的压力只会变得迟缓,发出沉闷的声音。压力过大就会变得尖悦,发出烦人的声音,或者使字符串折断。然而,恰当的力度可以创建华丽的音调。同样的,我们都需要找到合适的压力,促进优化性能,并使我们能够创造出和谐的音乐。健康不仅仅是没有疾病。而是身体和情绪上的一种非常健康的状态并被认为精神和身体的不开分离关系是非常重要的。接下来,我希望你能跟我一起追求学习如何利用压力,这样它就可以为你服务了。和让你做事变得富有成效,而不是自我毁灭。关于中国人口老龄化China's Population Aging
Chinese Senior Citizen提纲1.中国已成为老龄化国家。2.老年人的生活现状。China has become a country with an increasing number of old people. By old people we usually mean persons over the age of sixty. We often call them senior citizens instead of old men to show our respect.中国已经变成一个老年人越来越多的国家。我们通常把年纪超过六十岁的人称为老年人。为了表示我们对他们的尊重,我们经常称他们为退休者而不是老年人。Most senior citizens retire or no longer work full-time. They usually live in their own houses not far from their children's, while the children of a few senior citizens have gone abroad and work or study far beyond the oceans. For certain senior citizens, tile years after retirement are not very enjoyable. First, they feel that their lives lose meaning for being at home all day. In addition, they may feel lonely, especially those without children around. Moreover, they become more concerned with their health, as they grow older, and worry a lot about their safety. At the same time, many senior citizens enjoy their lives. They feel free to do things they were not able to do when they were working and raising their families. They spend their time travelling, doing exercises or watching TV. They get together with their fellow members who have the common interests and equal free time.大多数的老人退休或不再做全职工作。他们通常住在离自己孩子的房子不远的房子里面,但是一些老人的孩子们已出国学习或者工作。一些老人,退休后的日子并不是很愉快。首先,因为整天待在家里让他们觉得自己的生活失去了意义。此外,他们会感到孤独,特别是那些孩子不在身边的。再者,随着他们年龄的增长,他们更关心自己的健康,并且很担心自己的安全。同时,很多老年人也很享受他们的生活。他们有空做一些在他们工作或者养家的时候不能做的事情。他们旅行,运动和看电视。让他们与其他有着共同兴趣和相同时间的成员在一起。In fact, there are some still continuing their work, not just for money, but to show their value. However, no one really wants to be old, and perhaps all like to be young forever.事实上,有一些还是继续他们的工作,不只是为了钱,更是要证明自己的价值。然而,没有人真的想变老,或许大家都想永远年轻。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!扶老人英文一:扶摔倒老人(306字)This afternoon when i was crossing the street after school,I saw an old woman with a heavy basket fell over herself. One of her legs was hurt and she couldn't move any more. She groaned on the ground with pain. I was hesitating if i should go to help while a kind cleaner rushed to her.He helped her stand up and took her to the nearest hospital.What a warm-hearted man he was!扶老人英文二:Should you help the old when he/she falls down on the street(1159字)Should you help the old when he/she falls down on the street?In current days , with the development of society and economic ,series of social problems are appeared. In order to analyze this phenomenon three universities in Beijing jointly distribute an opinion poll about “Should you help the old when he/she falls down on the street?”.From the result of this survey, we know that 29.6 percent of the people are surveyed think that whether they help the old or not will according to the circumstance. The people who will help the old are the most ,they accounted for 64.8 percent of them. And also have 8.3 percent hold the view that the old shouldn’t be help.Why don’t they help the old falls down on the street? 5.3 percent of them are lack of medical knowledge. And 7.2 percent of them think that it’s not related to them. But the major, 87.4 percent of them are afraid of getting themselves into trouble.Through this result, we can see clearly that crisis of confidence between people. Sincere and confidence are replaced by dishonest and hypocritical. Cautious and alert are deeply rooted.In my opinion, we all should help each other. Respect and take good care#from 本文来自 end# of the old is the traditional Chinese virtues. When we meet the case, we’d better call health care workers for help. Because we lack of medical knowledge may cause more harm to the old. I hope there is less harm and more worm in our life.扶老人英文作文三:扶老人(493字)文章出自,转载请保留此链接!Care for the young is the traditional Chinese virtues embodied in these words I only seat on the busIn fact, when the good people who bear who did not want to watch an old man lying on the street no one to manage?\\"Peng Yu, Xu Yunhe, after all, very very very very few,\\" but you help him up in an old man, he depends on your risk is 50%If I was a witness to help him no witnesses I hit 120.110,If you arrived at this period in 120 elderly people out of what is really no way that I can, and then rely on their good work efficiency is lowI think I've been doing is doing everything humanly possible.扶老人英文作文四:扶老奶奶过马路(245字)I was walking along the street when I found a grandma stood at the traffic light who wanted to cross the street. She was too old to cross alone, so I went up to support her. She was so glad that she thanked me again and again. I replied " It's my pleasure."Helping others also makes me happy.扶老人英文作文五:扶老人(360字)Yesterday afternoon Li Ping and I were going to school. On the way we saw an old woman crossing the street. Suddenly a car passed by very fast. The old woman was frightened and fell down to the ground. The apples in her basket were all out on the street. Immediately, we ran to the old woman, helped her get up and picked up all the apples. Li Ping helped her carry the basket and I helped her cross the street. The old woman thanked us very much.作文:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:网友评论本类热门48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 帮助老人图片 的文章

随机推荐