learnedlearned是什么意思思

美音:[l?:nd
英音:[l?:nd
adj.有学问的,学术上的
learned为高中词汇
名词:learnedness 副词:learnedly
近义词, 同义词
/'l?:n?d; `l?n?d/adj 1 having much knowledge acquired by study 有学问的; 博学的*learned men 学者* He's very learned but rather absent-minded. 他很有学问, 可是好忘事. 2 of or for learned people 学术性的; 为学者的*learned journals, societies, language 学术刊物、团体、语言* the learned professions, eg law, medicine 有学识的职业(如法律、医学)* (law 律) my learned friend, ie legal colleague (a term of courtesy) (法律界同行之间的敬称).
adj formal a learned person has a lot of knowledge because they have read and studied a lot a learned professor learned books/works etcbooks etc that are written by people who have a lot of knowledge learned works on natural history>learnedly adv
1. Before Anne learned to drive , she read the Highway Code.
&&&&安妮在学开车前,学习了公路规则。
2. But I learned to write, at first by writing to everybody I could think of.
&&&&但我学会了写作。我先是给我能够想起的所有人写信,
3. But most of all, you've learned what a &7.6 per cent unemployment rate& really means.
4. What would he think if he learned the truth?
&&&&他要是知道真实情况会怎么想呢?
5. When your letter reached me, I had with me a learned young doctor from Rome.
&&&&收到您的信时,我同一位从罗马来的很有学问的年青博士在一起。
6. We can read of things that happened 5,000 years ago in the Near East, where people first learned to write.
&&&&我们从书籍中可读到5,000年前近东发生的事情,那里的人最早学会了写字。
7. When she was eight years old, she went to a school for the blind in Boston, and she learned to read books written for blind people.
&&&&8岁时她来到波士顿市的一所盲人学校上学,学会了阅读那些专给盲人出的书。
8. When I was taught to say "I see a book on the desk" and "I&m going to see a friend", I thought I had learned everything about the word see.
&&&&当我学会说“我看到桌上有本书”和“我要去看位朋友”时,我以为自己完全掌握了“see”这个词。
9. When I went to college, I learned that all students were required to take an English course.
&&&&到了大学,我了解到所有学生必须上英语课。
10. While no one way of winning the war against AIDS exists, the network shares these lessons learned in its battle against AIDS:
&&&&尽管还没有一种能战胜艾滋病的方法,但这一网络在与艾滋病抗争中获得了以下经验:
单词相关文章列表learned是什么意思?_百度知道
learned是什么意思?
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
ゞ灬忘記Oncethe
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他13条回答
有学问的,博学的,精通某门学科的
learn的过去式
听说,学习的过去式
一定要强调是过去时态
学习的过去式
学习的过去式
学习的过去式
学习过去时
学习的过去式
普通过去式
读的过去式
学时渊博的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门搜索:
与learned man相似词语
learned man
learned man的意思、解释
learned man的用法例句
1. I didn't really feel like a killer until that wintertide, when I learned what it was like to look into a man's eyes as you spilled his blood. 不过我却丝毫没有觉得我是在杀人.直到那年冬天,直到我知道当杀死一个人时看著他眼睛的那种感觉. 2. I wondered how she would feel if she learned that the Negro before whom she had behaved in such an unladylike manner was habitually a white man. 这个黑人其实是一个白人,而且在他面前她表现得不像个妇女,我不知道如果她得知这些后会怎么想。 3. There is a wholeness about the man or woman who has learned that he or she is strong enough to go through a tragedy and survive, who can lose someone and still seel like a complete person. 人生的完整性还在于一个男人或者一个女人懂得这样一个道理:他(她)发现自己能够勇敢面对人生悲剧而继续生存,能够在失去亲人之后依然表现出一个完整的人的风范。 4. I learned that Ruben was a darling man who bought from everyone. 我了解到鲁本是一个可爱的人,不管谁上门拉广告他都会来者不拒。 5. An educated man is not necessarily a learned man or a university man , but a man with certain subtle spiritual qualities which make him calm in adversity, happy when alone, just in his dealings, rational and sane in all the affairs of life. 有修养的人不一定有学问,也不一定上过大学,而是具有一种微妙气质的人,他处逆境能镇定,虽孤独也快乐,待人公正,处世稳健明理. 6. "An educated man is not necessarily a learned man or a university man, But a man with certain subtle spiritual qualities which make him calm in adversity, happy when alone, just in his dealings, rational and sane in all the affairs of life" 有教养的人不一定有学问,也不一定上过大学,而是具有一种微妙的气质的人,他处逆境能镇定,虽孤独也快乐,待人公正,处世稳健明理的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:热门搜索:
与learned相似词语
learned ['l?:nid]
learned的意思、解释
1.&有学问的, 博学的,知识渊博的2.&学术上的,(为)学者的,学术性的,学问精深的3.&过训练(或经历)形成的;学到的;非天生的
learned的用法例句
1. Learned men are not necessarily wise. 博学者未必都是聪明的。 2. Her mind reeled when she learned her son had been abducted. 得知儿子被人拐走,她只觉得一阵眩晕。 3. The participants said they valued this special opportunity very much and would teach what they had learned to their colleagues and students to help more people master basic computer skills. 老师们纷纷表示,非常珍惜这次宝贵的学习机会,将会把学到的知识教给自己的同事和学生,使更多的人掌握电脑的基本知识。 4. He learned technical skills by trial and error. 他通过不断摸索掌握技能。 5. A volume of learned articles or essays by colleagues and admirers, serving as a tribute or memorial especially to a scholar. 纪念文集同事或仰慕者写的尤指送给一位学者作为礼物或纪念的学术性论文或散文的汇编 6. By perseverance the lame boy learned to swim. 靠毅力这跛童学会了游泳。

我要回帖

更多关于 learned是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐