lvning2008翻译成汉语什么意

请英语高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢。_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢。
差异具有统计学意义(p&lt,分析其对心肌细胞的保护作用。结论: 心炎宁颗粒剂对CVB3感染心肌细胞有明显的保护作用;TD0对心肌细胞的保护率与1&#47、1/0.01).05或P&4&#47、1&#47,4TD0。结果、1&#47、细胞病变(CPF).05)。方法 ,感染柯萨奇病毒B3(CVB3m)作为病毒性心肌炎心肌细胞模型;0;0;8TD0: 不同浓度的心炎宁颗粒剂 对心肌细胞的保护率差异有统计学意义(p&lt: 体外原代培养的新生SD大鼠心肌细胞;0;2TD0,体外给予心炎宁颗粒剂后分别测定最大无毒剂量(TD0);32TD0之间差异也存在统计学意义(p&lt,4TD0、半数致死量(TCID50): 在病毒性心肌炎心肌细胞模型上观察心炎宁颗粒剂对柯萨奇病毒B组(CVB3m)感染SD大鼠心肌细胞的保护作用;4TD0对心肌细胞的保护率明显高于1&#47.05)【摘要】 目的、TD0
提问者采纳
a quarter of myocardial cells TD0 &#47. Results, in vitro give heart inflammation better granules were determined after the biggest non-toxic dose (TD0); 0; 0;32 TD0 there are also differences between the statistical significance (p & 0, cell changes (CPF); 0: in the viral myocarditis myocardial cell model heart inflammation better granules to observe coxsackieirus B group (CVB3m) infection SD rats myocardial2 TD0: the training of new generation of in vitro SD rats myocardial cells: the different concentration of heart inflammation of myocardial cells ning granules BaoHuLv difference was statistically significant (p &lt, infection coxsackie virus B3 (CVB3m) as a viral myocarditis myocardial cell model, 4 TD0, 4 TD0, a statistically significant difference (p &lt, TD0.01).05), a quarter of myocardial cells TD0 BaoHuLv obviously higher than TD0 1&#47【 abstract 】 objective. C BaoHuLv and 1/8.05). Methods, 1&#47: the heart inflammation better granules to CVB3 infection myocardial cells have clear of protection, analysis of the heart muscle cells of protection.05 or p &lt, half of the lethal dose (TCID50)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁anything是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
pron.(代词)
任何东西,任何事情,任何事物
无论什么东西,无论什么事情,随便哪个东西,随便什么事物
adv.(副词)
在任何方面,在任何一点上
在任何程度上
压根儿,全然
不值一提的东西
任何事(物),不管何种事情
重要东西,重要事物
pron.(代词)
任何东西,任何事情 any object, act, event , etc.; no matter what
无论什么东西,随便什么事情 any one thing
具有重要性的人或事物;严重事情 sb/sth of importance
任何不值得一提的东西 sth of being beneath mention
adv.(副词)
在任何程度上,在任何一点上,全然,压根 to
anything的用法和样例:
用作代词 (pron.)
If you remember anything at all, please let us know.
你要是想起什么来,就告诉我们。
The hotel was anything but satisfactory.
这家旅馆太不让人满意了。
Is there anything for me?
有东西给我吗?
Anything will do to keep the door open.
只要能使门敞开着,什么东西都行。
You had to be something to start with, and Jeremy never was anything.
你必须得开始象个样子,杰里米从来就一事无成。
用作副词 (adv.)
He isn't anything like my first boss.
他一点也不像我第一个老板。
用作代词 (pron.)
Can I do anything for you?
我能帮你什么忙吗?
He didn't say anything.
他啥也没说。
If you want anything,call me.
你要是需要什么可以叫我。
I want something to eat, anything will do.
我想吃点东西,随便什么都行。
Do you know anything about that country?
你对那个国家了解得多吗?
Is there anything wrong?
有什么毛病吗?
Is there anything important in today's newspaper?
今天报上有什么重要消息吗?
Have you anything else to do?
你还有别的事情要做的吗?
用作名词 (n.)
“What's that strange noise?”“Don'it isn't anything.”
“那种奇怪的声音是什么?”“别担心,没有什么大事。”
Six miles wasn't anything.
六英里路并不算远。
Neither you nor this young man is anything.
你也罢,那个年轻人也罢,都不是什么举足轻重的人物。
You had to be something to start with, and Jeremy never was anything.
你必须开始得像个样子,杰洛米从来就一事无成。
“She is my house,my horse,my ox,my ass,my anything,”the man said.
“她是我的房子,我的牛马,我的驴子,反正是属于我的东西,”那个男子说道。
用作副词 (adv.)
It is hoped that the remaining books are anything up to the standard of those already published.
但愿余下的书都能达到业已出版的水平。
用作代词 (pron.)
anything but
除…之外任何事(物)都…,根本不…,并不,决不,绝不 by no means, not at all
She can do anything but sing.
她除了唱歌之外,什么都会。
I can give you anything but that.
除那以外,我什么都可给你。
Did you enjoy your holiday?—anything but.
你的生日过得快乐吗?——没有什么特别的。
She is anything but a beauty.
她一点也不漂亮。
The problem is anything but easy.
这个问题绝不容易。
The result is anything but successful.
结果并没成功。
anything doing?
有门儿吗?办得到吗?Is it possible?
I'd like a lift home in someone's car tonight.Anything doing?
我很想今晚搭乘谁的车回家,有门儿吗?
anything of
多多少少;一点…的味儿a bit like
Is he anything of a statesman?
他像个政治家吗?
If he is anything of a gentleman,he will pay the money.
倘若他真是君子,他会付这笔钱的。
一点儿(也不);根本(不)(not) at all
There isn't anything of real substance in her book.
她的书中没有任何真正实质性的内容。
You said he was old.—I never said anything of the kind.
你说他老了。—我从没说过那种话。
We must never permit anything of the sort.
我们绝不容许这样的情况。
I have not seen anything of him just lately.
近来我连他的影子也没见到过。
(as...) as anything
非常,像什么似的 very much
I saw it as clearly as anything.
我看得一清二楚。
for anything
无论如何 no matter what happens
It should be done for anything and everything.
这件事无论如何要做成。
He is game for anything no matter how dangerous it is.
无论这件事有多么危险,他都敢去做。
like anything
拼命地,非常(厉害) very much
He ran like anything the moment he saw me.
他一看到我就拼命地跑。
用作副词 (adv.)
anything like
完全像…,全然;几乎 at all;nearly
It isn't anything like as cold as it was yesterday.
今天全然不像昨天那么冷。
Is your new cap anything like mine?
你的新帽子有点像我的吗?
She had never desired to do anything like it.
她从不渴望做那样的事情。
I don't remember him ever saying anything like that.
我不记得他说过这样的话。
Can you find anything like this elsewhere?
你能在别处找到这样的东西吗?
非常(非常猛地...
如果有什么的话...
(否定句中)无论如何...
能做各种工作(对一切...
超过一切,压倒一切...
与 ... 有关
觉得不舒服
有门儿吗? 办得到吗...
非常(无比地...
如果某人不幸死亡...
几乎没有(简直没有)...
某人有什么问题吗?...
'Anything wrong?' he asked.
出自:E. Waugh
Anything you can do I can do better.
出自:Irving Berlin
I have never been anything but a poor sight-reader.
出自:Day Lewis
anything的详细讲解:
anything不可以分开写成any thing;
同any相似,通常不习惯把anything用在主语里而在谓语里用否定词。
Anything does not disturb me.(错误用法)Nothing disturbs me.(正确用法)
有时,anything可指跟上文某个形容词相似的任何形容词。
I do not mean that he is too fond of it,he is not too anything.
anything from...to...指“至少……至多……”.
He used to walk anything from two to five miles an hour.句中的anything可换成anywhere。
pron.(代词)
anything是指用以叙述可能存在或可能发生的一项事物或事件或用以叙述某一特定类别中的各项事物或事件; 主要用于疑问句、否定句或条件从句中代替something,意为“任何东西,任何事情绝对不”。
anything也可用于肯定句,表示“无论什么东西,随便什么事情”。
anything用作主语时,谓语动词用单数形式,其代词也用单数(it)。
anything不能置于否定词前。
anything后可接介词about或of。
形容词或else等修饰anything等复合不定代词时只能后置,不能前置。
anything用作“具有重要性的人或事物;严重事情”解时通常用于否定句、疑问句和条件句中。
adv.(副词)
anything不用于比较等级。
pron.(代词)
anything but, all but
这两个短语的区别是:anything but的意思是“根本不”; all but的意思是“差不多,几乎”。
☆ 直接源自古英语的nig inga,意为有些,稍微。
anything的海词问答与网友补充:
anything的相关资料:
anything&:&任何东西; ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
任何(用于否定句中以加强...
anything:anything pron. 任何事习惯用语be...as anything [口]...得象什么似的; 非常; 无比地; 拼命地; 全力地be as...as anything [口]...得象什么…
相关词典网站:高分求,大家帮忙把下面的汉语翻译成英文。别用g哥翻译!!!_百度知道
高分求,大家帮忙把下面的汉语翻译成英文。别用g哥翻译!!!
例如参加会计ERP大赛。我相信我一定能成功,篮球赛,让我学会了做任何事情都要有毅力在大学里通过参加一些活动,并为之奋斗,排球赛。 在大学里我会树立一个目标。大学让我学会了独立。这些在充实了我的生活的同时也使我的专业知识得到提高,丰富了我的业务生活
些大家的回答,我会选一个最佳,其他认真回答的我会拿50分定向提问你,不好意思了。至于几个滥竽充数的
提问者采纳
enriched my life by participating in some activities in college, such as accounting ERP competition, basketball game, and volleyball game. These activities enriched my life as well as my professional capabilities. I will set a goal and keep working as hard as I can for it in the rest of my college life.(在正宗的英语里运动类比赛都叫做game. I believe I can make it. I have learned being independence and having determination in college,不要用contest之类的)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
enterprise resource planning competitions. All these above. I have learnt to make a goal and then fight for it when look back upon my campus time.】希望帮助到你. I firmly believe that I will succeed,请详阅, which enriched my leisure time. College has taught me independence and made me know that a strong will is essential in doing anyting, filled in my life time while helped promote my professional knowledge acquisition:【In college I participated in various activities,definitely, basketball and volleyball games for example为你翻译
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
I learned how to set up a goal and strive for itIn order to enrich my after-class life in the university. They helped in improving my professional knowledge while enriching my life. The university taught me to be independent and taught me to do things with perseverance. I am sure that I will succeed, I took part in certain activities such as the ERP competition and the basketball and volleyball matches
enriched my life by
taking part in some activities when
I was in the University, such as participate in ERP competition, basketball and volleyball, which enriched my life as well as improved my professional knowledge. I have become more independent and more
perseverant through the University learnning. A newgoal is built and I will strive for it in my college life, and I believe I can do it .
By attending some activities at university and enriched my life, such as accounting ERP competition, basketball and volleyball. These enrich my life and also make my professional knowledge improved. University let I learned to independence, let I learned to do anything must have perseverance. In college I will set up a goal, and strive for. I believe I can make it.
By attending some activities in the university, enrich my business lifeAccounting ERP competition, for example, basketball, volleyball。These enrich my life and also make my professional knowledge improved。University let I learned to independence, let I learned to do anything must have perseverance。In college I will set up a goal, and strive for. I believe I can make it
In the University by taking part in some activities, enrich my business life, such as taking the accounting ERP contest, basketball, volleyball. These enriched my life and my professional knowledge and improve. University, I learned independence, let I learned to do anything must have perseverance. In the university I will set a goal, and strive for. I am sure I will be successful.
By attending some activities at university, such as accounting ERP competition, basketball and volleyball games,
my life has been enriched. And meanwhile, my professional knowledge also has got improved. Moreover,in college I have learn to become independent and be with perseverance while doing anything
. In college I will set up a goal, and strive for it . I believe I can make it.
我是英语专业的。。。
等下,我来翻译
汉语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 学习古代汉语的意义 的文章

随机推荐