make yourmy whole lifee

您的位置:&&
其它分类:展开
2 、 I never stopped waiting. 我从未放弃过等待
3 、 You are my lifelong lover{你是我一生的爱}
4 、 Envision the whole of you .期待你总是尽全力
5 、 Faith will move mountains.精诚所至,金石为开。
6 、 Empty promises will wear 空洞的承诺总会磨损殆尽
7 、 Caught up in your smile. (沉迷在你的微笑里 )
8 、 I want to have your future 我想要个有你的未来
9 、 Your name, my heart. ------ 你的名字、我的心事。
10 、 You are make my heart simle . 我的心因你而笑。
11 、 If through time, through love 倘若看透时光看透爱
12 、 Nobody could ever replace you. 谁也替代不了你。
13 、 I just don&t like you anymore.我只是不再那么喜欢你
14 、 I just want to be your only one 我只想做你的唯一
15 、 Who never had a scar of youth.谁的青春不曾有过伤痕
16 、 Nobody could ever replace you.没有人能代替得了你.
17 、 No man cool call back yesterday.时光流逝,不可复得。
18 、 Everything happens for a reason. 这个世界,没有偶然
19 、 Let me make you whole life youth愿我许你一生青涩年华
20 、 I only do a star in your world!我只做你世界中的一颗星星
21 、 Time cut scaris called growth , 时间划破的伤疤叫做成长
22 、 In your life, I just passers-by.在你生命中,我只是路人。
23 、 A cat has nine lives onil in one(猫有九命也只有一心而已)
24 、 - And to the whole day through. -每一分每一秒直到一天结束.
25 、 Hate missing, and a smile and min. 恨不知所踪,一笑而泯。
26 、 Softhearted is sick, but you are life.心软是病,可你是命.
27 、 Not to pay, to know not overdo sth.得不到的付出,要懂得适可而止
28 、 Love, look at the sky, it is so pure心疼了就看看蓝天它是那么纯洁
29 、 Ijust want to be different in your heart我想成为你心中的特别
30 、 Even a small star shines in the darkness. 星星再小也会发光
31 、 The time that you are my most fatal. 时光深知你是我最致命的爱人
32 、 I pretended to be indifferent to it.我假装无所谓才看不到心被拧碎
33 、 I like your name you smile of appearan我喜欢你的名字你笑的样子
34 、 I wish in your arms into the cat Jiao 我愿在你怀里成猫娇而不傲
本网站名称:kanqq个性网 所有图片和文字均来源网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请联系本站,本站24时内作出处理!
Copyright &
河南九酷网络科技有限公司 豫ICP备号
kanqq个性网The Career Playbook: Second Half Plays For Boomers & Beyond
Read real-life stories and advice from peers who have generously described their journeys to exciting ventures!
Written by Mary and other members of the Life Planning Network, you’ll be inspired to discover new, purposeful and meaningful ways to work in this changing economy at this great time of your life!
Hello! I am Mary Radu, Positive Change Coach, Philanthropy Mentor, the author of Roadmap to Meaningful Midlife(R) Audio Program, The Philanthropy from the Inside Out Program(R) and founder of Pathmaker Coaching. With over 28 years experience as a manager, trainer, coach and midlife pathmaker for my own life, I am a pioneer in the emerging “Third Age and Midlife Transitions” field specializing in midlife career and lifestyle transitions especially for those in the “baby boomer” age group.
Along with individuals, I work extensively with couples. I am here to assist you to be the “Positive Change Maker” of your own life and find the core of what’s truly important for your life’s next stages. I am also highly skilled in helping professionals, entrepreneurs and philanthropists realize how to “live meaningfully and make an impact” by focusing their time and resources to consciously create change and contributions that make this planet a better place for all of us to live.
What Are “YOU” Planning To Do With The Rest of Your Life?
At this point in your life you have a wealth of experience and wisdom under your belt. You’ve accomplished much, met responsibilities and navigated many challenges. Yet at times you may find yourself questioning “is that all there is?” or thinking about things you always wanted to do. You may even feel stuck, confused or overwhelmed by concerns about your future. This may raise questions worth asking such as…
“What would give my life deeper meaning and make it more fulfilling?”
“Where can I take my career or what new direction will support the life I want to live?”
“How can I put into action my beliefs and values to make a positive impact in the world?”
“How can I deal with the changes I’m facing at this point (and beyond) in my life?”
“What would give me more confidence to make the right decisions for my future?”
NOW Is The Time To Discover Your Unique Gifts and Be a Positive Change Maker
The “big questions” get put off from being answered in our busy lives! You might know it’s time to focus on important life direction issues, but with multiple priorities, commitments and distractions, you keep breaking that promise to yourself to define what you want. Don’t disappoint yourself anymore! Realize YOU are your most important priority!
You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
It takes courage, curiosity and confidence to make changes to an established life at mid age and beyond. “Blind spots” and fears can get in the way of uncovering options and considering new opportunities. Most people need to overcome the “I couldn’t do that” or “It wouldn’t work for me” type of thinking. This is when transition coaching is so valuable, giving you thoughtful feedback and support so you don’t “go it alone” but are listened to, understood, and aided with practical, objective guidance to plan and make the right choices for you.
Support for Meaning & Impact through Midlife Career, Philanthropy & Lifestyle
I invite you to check out the support available through our ,
Be sure to get your free sample of the Roadmap to Meaningful Midlife(R) program and other .
Check out the
for new insights and perspectives to consider for challenges you face in your own midlife.
Click Below To Discover Meaningful Possibilities for Your Life!
Subscribe to Pathmaker Ezine and get our FREE Tips for Living a Meaningful Midlife Now!
Name: Email:
Enter the letters shown above:
International Coach Federation
Life Planning Network
Professional Advisor
The Transition Network
Get smart with the
from DIYthemes.

我要回帖

更多关于 whole life insurance 的文章

随机推荐