求翻译 Baby, you're coming home歌词.

求coming home 的完整歌词翻译.
I’m coming home我就要回家了 tell the World I’m coming home我的告诉整个世界 我就要回家了 Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday让雨水洗去昨日所有的伤痛 I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes我知道我的小天地在等着我 他们会原谅我所有的过错 I’m coming home, I’m coming home我就要会叫了 我就要回家了 tell the World that I’m coming告诉这个世界 我就要回家了 Back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong回到那个属于我的地方 是的 我从来没有过如此强烈的感觉(I’m back baby)我回来了 宝贝 I feel like there’s nothing that I can’t try and if you with me put your hands high我觉得这世上已经没有什么值得我去尝试了 如果你高举双手和我在一起的话 (put your hands high)高举你的双手 If you ever lost a light before, this ones for you如果你以前曾经失去过希望,那么只一个就是专为你而准备的 and you, the dreams are for you这个梦是也是属于你的 I hear “The Tears of a Clown”我听到了“小丑的哭声”(“The Tears of a Clown”是1967年 Smokey Robinson和他的搭档出的一首单曲 到1970年是位居英国单曲榜第一名 ) I hate that song 我讨厌那首歌 I feel like they talking to me when it comes on当这首歌播放的时候我觉得他们似乎在对我说话 another day another Dawn有过了一天 又会迎来另一个黎明 another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I’m gone又一个Keisha见到你很高兴啊, 算一算 我离开了 what am I ‘posed to do when the club lights come on夜总会的灯光又开始闪烁
这个时候我应该做些什么呢? its easy to be Puff, its harder to be Seanwhat if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (why, damn!)要是那对双胞胎问我为什么不娶他们的妈妈 为什么, 他妈的 how do I respond?我该怎么回答? what if my son stares with a face like my own and says he wants to be like me when he’s grown 要是我的儿子开始有了和我一样的想法 并且说当他长大后想变得像我一样该怎么办? sh-t! But I aint finished growing 胡扯 但是我自己还没有长大another night the inevitible prolongs又一个夜晚被不可避免的延长了another day another Dawn又一天过去了 又有一个黎明即将来临 just tell Taneka and Taresha I’ll be better in the morn’告诉Taneka 和Taresha 我第二天早晨会好点的 another lie that I carry on我又撒了一个谎 I need to get back to the place I belong我需要回去那个我属于的地方了 “A house is Not a Home“, I hate this song“A house is Not a home” 我讨厌这首歌 is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone当你的挚爱离你而去的时候 房子就是你的家 and n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it
想要责备你 应为你的所作所为让他们紧张 and you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it你知道 如果你看到子弹向你飞来 你是不会自己撞上去的 but you felt it and still feel it但是你还是能够感觉到它 and money can’t make up for it or conceal it而且 钱不能弥补 也不能消除子弹所造成的过错
but you deal with it and you keep ballin’但是你不在乎 你一如既往的玩球 pour out some liquor, play ball and we keep ballin’倒上一杯饮料 我们一起玩球 baby we’ve been living in sin ’cause we’ve been really in love宝贝 我们生活在罪恶之中 因为我们是如此的深爱着彼此 but we’ve been living as friends但是我们却如普通朋友一般相处 so you’ve been a guest in your own home那么你就变成了自己家的客人了it’s time to make your house your home是时候把房子变成家了 pick up your phone, come on接电话吧 快啊 “Ain’t No Stopping Us Now“, I love that song我喜欢“Ain't No Stopping Us Now”这首歌 whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong不论我什么时候听到它
它都会让我坚强I thought I told y’all that we won’t stop我也为我已经告诉你 告诉你我们不会停歇 we back cruising through Harlem, Viso blocks让我们从哈勒姆海上无尽的巡航上回来吧 it’s what made me, saved me, drove me crazy这就是塑造我,拯救我,让我疯狂的东西 drove me away than embraced me让我远远地躲开 而不是让我尴尬 forgave me for all of my shortcomings请原谅我的那些缺点 welcome to my homecoming情欢迎我的回归 yeah it’s been a long time coming是啊
很久没有回来了 lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles处处都是是打斗,让人如此的恐惧,这么多的战争 lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs如此多的汽车,数不清的汽车来来去去 made it back, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)回来吧,我丢失的那只狗(我想你 BIG) and here I stand, a better man! (a better man)现在 我站在这里 一个全新的我!(一个全新的我)Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)谢谢你 上帝(谢谢你 上帝)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I‟m coming home
我就要回家了 I‟m coming home 我就要回家了 tell the World I‟m coming home 我的告诉整个世界 我就要回家了 Let the rain ...
扫描下载二维码编辑点评:今天是一月份的最后一天啦~今天也是很多公司年前最后一个上班日了吧,估计下午的时候大家就要纷纷收拾东西回家鸟~~一路顺风哦回家的各位,于是送上这首好听的Coming Home,为回家的心情煽风点火吧!
沪江英乐讯&& 今天是一月份的最后一天啦~今天也是很多公司年前最后一个上班日了吧,估计下午的时候大家就要纷纷收拾东西回家鸟~~一路顺风哦回家的各位,于是送上这首好听的Coming Home,为回家的心情煽风点火吧!
Artist:Dirty Money Featuring Skylar Grey
Song:Coming Home
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
tell the World that I'm coming
Back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong
(I'm back baby)
I feel like there's nothing that I can't try
and if you with me put your hands high
(put your hands high)
If you ever lost a light before, this ones for you
and you, the dreams are for you
I hear &The Tears of a Clown&
I hate that song
I feel like they talking to me when it comes on
another day another Dawn
another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I'm gone
what am I s'posed to do when the club lights come on
its easy to be Puff, its harder to be Sean
what if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (why, damn!)
how do I respond?
what if my son stares with a face like my own
and says he wants to be like me when he's grown
shit! But I aint finished growing
another night the inevitible prolongs
another day another Dawn
just tell Taneka and Taresha I'll be better in the morn'
another lie that I carry on
I need to get back to the place I belong
&A house is Not a Home&, I hate this song
is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone
and niggas got the nerve to blame you for it
and you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it
but you felt it and still feel it
and money can't make up for it or conceal it
but you deal with it and you keep ballin'
pour out some liquor, play ball and we keep ballin'
baby we've been living in sin 'cause we've been really in love
but we've been living as friends
so you've been a guest in your own home
it's time to make your house your home
pick up your phone, come on
&Ain't No Stopping Us Now&, I love that song
whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong
I thought I told y'all that we won't stop
we back cruising through Harlem, Viso blocks
it's what made me, saved me, drove me crazy
drove me away than embraced me
forgave me for all of my shortcomings
welcome to my homecoming
yeah it's been a long time coming
lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles
lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs
made it back, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)
and here I stand, a better man! (a better man)
Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)【Shane Filan】求大神帮翻译《coming home》_shane吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:32,061贴子:
【Shane Filan】求大神帮翻译《coming home》收藏
RT 小男子感激不尽!好人一生平安
求不沉 求不删
太简单 自翻
这手机好难打字。。。所以、、自己查字典了
翻的不好,凑合看看吧Coming Home - Shane FilanI'm upon the 23rd floor我站在二十三楼as lovers go by on the streets below一对恋人从楼下的街道走过my heart feels as cold as the snowit's falling down outside my window我的心寒冷的像窗外下的雪 I'm longing to see your smile again我渴望再次看见你的笑容cos I need it因为我需要它a picture of you in my arms again描绘一幅你再次在我怀中的画面I can see it 我能看到它so I close my eyes 所以我闭上我的双眼dream of the face that I know在梦中看到那张我熟悉的脸and I sleep tonightknowing that I'm coming home我在今晚睡去,知道我将回家This Christmas lights up central park这个圣诞节照亮了整个中心公园I've never seen this time so pretty我从没见过像现在如此美的时光but I walk alone in the dark但是我独自走在黑暗中and think of the one thing that's missing思考一件我如此想念的事情and I long to be by your side again就是渴望再次在你身边do you feel it你能感觉到吗a picture you're here in my arms again 一幅你在这里,在我怀中的画面can you see it你能看到吗so I close my eyes所以我闭上我的双眼dream of the face that I know在梦中看到那张我熟悉的脸and I sleep tonightknowing that I'm coming home然后在今晚睡去,我知道我将要回家feel like I'm waiting, waiting so long感觉就像我等待了如此长的时光now hang on back to the place I belong现在终于回到了我应该属于的地方so I close my eyes所以我闭上我的双眼dream of the face that I know在梦中看到那张我熟悉的脸and I sleep tonightknowing that I'm coming home然后在今晚睡去,我知道我将要回家It's just one more night, just 24 hours ago只要再一晚,只要再有24个小时so I sleep tonight所以我在今晚睡去cos tommorrow I'm coming home因为明天我将要回家
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求Diddy- Coming home 的正确歌词翻译
稀情尘世8133
  I’m coming home  我就要回家了  I’m coming home  我就要回家了  tell the World I’m coming home  我的告诉整个世界 我就要回家了  Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday  让雨水洗去昨日所有的伤痛  I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes  我知道我的小天地在等着我 他们会原谅我所有的过错  I’m coming home, I’m coming home  我就要会叫了 我就要回家了  tell the World that I’m coming  告诉这个世界 我就要回家了  Back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong  回到那个属于我的地方 是的 我从来没有过如此强烈的感觉  (I’m back baby)  我回来了 宝贝  I feel like there’s nothing that I can’t try and if you with me put your hands high  我觉得这世上已经没有什么值得我去尝试了 如果你高举双手和我在一起的话  (put your hands high)  高举你的双手  If you ever lost a light before, this ones for you  如果你以前曾经失去过希望,那么只一个就是专为你而准备的  and you, the dreams are for you  这个梦是也是属于你的  I hear “The Tears of a Clown”  我听到了“小丑的哭声”(“The Tears of a Clown”是1967年 Smokey Robinson和他的搭档出的一首单曲 到1970年是位居英国单曲榜第一名 )  I hate that song  我讨厌那首歌  I feel like they talking to me when it comes on  当这首歌播放的时候我觉得他们似乎在对我说话  another day another Dawn  有过了一天 又会迎来另一个黎明  another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I’m gone  又一个Keisha见到你很高兴啊, 算一算 我离开了  what am I ‘posed to do when the club lights come on  夜总会的灯光又开始闪烁
这个时候我应该做些什么呢?  its easy to be Puff, its harder to be Sean  what if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (why, damn!)  要是那对双胞胎问我为什么不娶他们的妈妈 为什么, 他妈的  how do I respond?我该怎么回答?  what if my son stares with a face like my own and says he wants to be like me when he’s grown  要是我的儿子开始有了和我一样的想法 并且说当他长大后想变得像我一样该怎么办?  sh-t! But I aint finished growing  胡扯 但是我自己还没有长大  another night the inevitible prolongs  又一个夜晚被不可避免的延长了  another day another Dawn  又一天过去了 又有一个黎明即将来临  just tell Taneka and Taresha I’ll be better in the morn’  告诉Taneka 和Taresha 我第二天早晨会好点的  another lie that I carry on  我又撒了一个谎  I need to get back to the place I belong  我需要回去那个我属于的地方了  “A house is Not a Home“, I hate this song“A house is Not a home” 我讨厌这首歌  is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone  当你的挚爱离你而去的时候 房子就是你的家  and n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it  想要责备你 应为你的所作所为让他们紧张  and you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it  你知道 如果你看到子弹向你飞来 你是不会自己撞上去的  but you felt it and still feel it  但是你还是能够感觉到它  and money can’t make up for it or conceal it  而且 钱不能弥补 也不能消除子弹所造成的过错  but you deal with it and you keep ballin’  但是你不在乎 你一如既往的玩球  pour out some liquor, play ball and we keep ballin’  倒上一杯饮料 我们一起玩球  baby we’ve been living in sin ’cause we’ve been really in love  宝贝 我们生活在罪恶之中 因为我们是如此的深爱着彼此  but we’ve been living as friends  但是我们却如普通朋友一般相处  so you’ve been a guest in your own home  那么你就变成了自己家的客人了  it’s time to make your house your home  是时候把房子变成家了  pick up your phone, come on  接电话吧 快啊  “Ain’t No Stopping Us Now“, I love that song  我喜欢“Ain't No Stopping Us Now”这首歌  whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong  不论我什么时候听到它
它都会让我坚强  I thought I told y’all that we won’t stop  我也为我已经告诉你 告诉你我们不会停歇  we back cruising through Harlem, Viso blocks让  我们从哈勒姆海上无尽的巡航上回来吧  it’s what made me, saved me, drove me crazy  这就是塑造我,拯救我,让我疯狂的东西  drove me away than embraced me  让我远远地躲开 而不是让我尴尬  forgave me for all of my shortcomings  请原谅我的那些缺点  welcome to my homecoming  情欢迎我的回归  yeah it’s been a long time coming  是啊
很久没有回来了  lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles  处处都是是打斗,让人如此的恐惧,这么多的战争  lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs  如此多的汽车,数不清的汽车来来去去  made it back, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)  回来吧,我丢失的那只狗(我想你 BIG)  and here I stand, a better man! (a better man)  现在 我站在这里 一个全新的我!(一个全新的我)  Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)  谢谢你 上帝(谢谢你 上帝)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码敬请各位高人帮助翻译
敬请各位高人帮助翻译
Shay asked, “Do you think they’ll let me play?” Shay’s father knew that most of the boys would not want someone like Shay on their team, but the father also understood that if his son, mentally and physically disabled, were allowed to play, it would give him a much-needed sense of belonging and some confidence.
Shay’s father approached one of the boys on the field and asked if Shay could play, not expecting much. The boy looked around and said, “We’re losing by six runs (分) and the game is in the eighth inning (局).I guess he can be on our team and we’ll try to put him in to bat in the final inning.
Shay struggled over to the team’s bench and put on a team shirt with a broad smile and his father had a small tear in his eye and warmth in heart. The boys saw the father’s joy at his son being accepted.
In the bottom of the eighth inning, Shay’s team scored a few runs but was still behind by three. In the top of the final inning, Shay put on a glove and played in the field. Even though no hits came his way, he was obviously joyful just to be in the game and on the field. In the bottom of the final inning, Shay’s team scored again. Now, Shay was scheduled to be next at bat. Would they let Shay bat and give away their chance to win the game?
Surprisingly, Shay was given the bat. Everyone knew that a hit was almost impossible. The first pitch (投) came and Shay missed. The pitcher again took a few steps forward to throw the ball softly towards Shay. As the pitch came in , Shay swung at the ball and hit a slow ground ball right back to the pitcher.
The pitcher could have easily thrown he ball to the first baseman and Shay would have been out and that would have been the end of the game .Instead, the pitcher threw the ball right over the head of the first baseman, beyond the reach of all teammates, The audience and the players from both teams started screaming, “Shay, run to first! ”Never in his life had Shay ever run that far but made it to first base, wide-eyed and shocked..
Everyone shouted, “Run to second!” Catching his breath, Shay awkwardly ran towards second. By the time Shay rounded towards second base, the smallest guy on their team, who had a chance to be the hero for his team fir the first time, could have thrown the ball to the second baseman, but he understood the pitcher’s intentions and he too intentionally threw the ball high and far over the third baseman’s head.
All were screaming,“Shay,Shay,Shay,all the way Shay.” Shay reached third base when one opposing player ran to help him and shouted, “Shay, run to third.” As Shay rounded third, all were on their feet, crying, “Shay, run home!”Shay ran to home, stepped on the home base and was cheered as the hero who the who won the game for his team.
That day, the boys from both teams helped bring a piece true love and humanity into this world. Shay didn’t make it to another summer and died that winter, having never forgotten being the hero and making his father so happy and coming home and seeing his mother tearfully hug her little hero of the day!
好长的故事,但是很感人。愿意在这里把这故事翻译给大家分享:
小谢问说:“你看他们会让我参加打球吗?”他的爸爸知道绝大多数的孩子狗不会愿意一个像小谢这样的孩子来加入他们的球队。但是,他爸爸也知道如果他这个智力与身体都残障的儿子能够参加球赛,那会给他一个非常需要的归属感,以及一些的信心。
于是小谢的爸爸就走到一个在球场里的孩子那儿,并不抱太大希望的去问他:小谢可不可以参加。这孩子转头看了一圈,然后说:“现在已经是第八局了,我们还落后6分。我想他可以加入我们这队。我们会设法让他在最后一局(第九局)有个打击的机会。”
小谢挣扎的走到了者队伍的板凳那里,带着明显的笑容穿上了一件制服。他的爸爸的眼里含着一点眼泪,但是心里却充满了温暖。这些孩子都看到了当小谢被接受时,他父亲的喜乐。
第八局下半,小谢的队伍得到了几分,但是还是落后三分。第九局上半,小谢带上了手套,上了球场。虽然没有一球打到他附近,但是,光是能站在球场上参加比赛,就很明显的让他有很多的喜乐。第九局下半,小谢的队友得到积分。现在问题来了,小谢应该是下一位的打击手。他们会让小谢上场,而因此失去他们可能获胜的机会吗?
出人意外的,他们把球棒给了小谢。每个人都知道要拿到一个安打是几乎不可能的事。对方的投手投出第一球,小谢挥棒落空。那个投手向前走了几步,然后缓慢的将球投向了小谢。当球将要进垒的时候,小谢对着球挥棒,向着投手打出了一个缓慢的滚地球。
投手可以很简单的吧这球投向一垒手而将小谢刺杀出局,球赛就可以结束了。但是,投手却故意的把球高高的投向一垒手的头上,是所有的队友都没有办法接到的。所有的观众以及两队的球员都高声的喊着:“小谢,跑一垒!&小谢一生中从来没有跑过这么远,但是他跑到了一垒。他的两眼睁得大大的,感到震惊。
每个人都叫着:“跑到二垒去!”小谢气喘如牛的往二垒跑去。在他王二垒跑的时候,对方队里最小个子的球员拿到了球。他可以有机会第一次成为他们队里的英雄,把球传到二垒手那里。但是,他了解投手的心意。他也高高的把球传到远高过三垒手能接到的高度。
全部的人都喊着:“小谢,小谢,小谢。跑回本垒,小谢。”对方的一个球员跑来帮助他,高声地说:“小谢,跑三垒!”小谢跑到了三垒。当小谢跑到三垒绕弯时,所有的人都站起来,叫着:“小谢,往本垒跑!”小谢跑回到本垒,踩了本垒的垒包。大家都把他当作为自己队伍赢了球的英雄。
那天,双方的球员都帮着把一个真的爱与人性带到了这个世界。
小谢没有活到下一个夏天。在那年的冬天他死了。 但是,他一直都没有忘记那天他成为英雄。他让他的爸爸如此的快乐,而回家的时候,看到他妈妈含着泪水去拥抱那天的小英雄。
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:
嗯问:&你觉得他们会让我玩吗?“夏伊的父亲知道大多数的男孩不愿意也像他一样的人,对自己的球队,但父亲也明白,如果他的儿子的,精神上的和残废,被允许玩,它会给他一个急需的归属感和一些信心。
夏伊的父亲走近一个男孩在球场上也能玩,问,不是期待太多。那个男孩向四周看了看,说:“我们失去了6分(分)和游戏是在第八局(局)。我猜他可以在我们的团队,我们将设法把他放在拍打在最后一局。
夏伊挣扎越过球队的板凳上,放上一个团队的衬衫以宽阔的微笑,他的父亲有一个小他眼中的泪水和温暖的心。男孩看见父亲的快乐在他的儿子被接受。
在底部的八局,夏伊队得了几分,但仍然落后三分。在前的最后一局,也把手套并打了场。即使没有击中了,他显然是快乐只是出现在游戏中,在赛场上。在底部的最后一局,夏伊队得了一次。现在,夏伊计划是下一个击球。他们会让夏伊蝙蝠和泄漏出他们获胜的机会吗?
令人惊讶的是,也受到了打击。每个人都知道,几乎是不可能的了。(投出第一球)来,也错过了。投手还是往前走了几步,把球轻轻地对夏伊。当音高进来,座落在舞会上挥打了一个缓慢地回球的投手。
投手投他可以轻松的将球交给一垒手和夏伊会,那将是比赛结束的时候.Instead,投手把球扔就在头部的一垒手,超越了所有的队友,听众和球员从两队开始尖叫,“夏伊,跑到第一!“从来没有在他的生活中也有过那么远,但跑了一垒手,睁大眼睛和震惊。
每个人都大叫道:“快跑到二垒!”著他的呼吸,夏伊笨拙地跑向第二。夏伊圆的时候朝二垒,最小的家伙,对自己的球队,他们有机会成为英雄,因为他的球队第一次,可以杉把球传给二垒手,但是他明白投球手的意图和他也故意把球抛得远远的,高过三垒手的头。
所有被扯着嗓子叫:“夏伊,夏伊,夏伊,夏伊。”夏伊达到三垒当一个对手跑去帮助他,大声叫道:“夏伊,跑到第三。”第三,一切都是圆形座落在脚上,大声说道:“夏伊,跑回家!”也跑回家,踩上了基地,英雄谁欢呼起来谁赢了比赛,他的球队。
那一天,两队的男孩都在使一张真正的爱与人类进入这个世界。夏伊没飞到另一个夏季和冬季,在死去的英雄形象,人们永远不会忘记在使他的父亲非常高兴和回家,看到他的母亲含泪拥抱她的小英雄的!天天开心!

我要回帖

更多关于 coming home 的文章

随机推荐