两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野大学英语第二版(2)读写教程完形填空原文和翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢完形填空,阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36至55各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。One day Divya woke her mother up in the early morning. She said, “Mummy, it is so _ 36__
since you made my favorite chocolate cake—please make it today!” Mummy smiled and said, “All right, I will get it _ 37_
for you by the time you are back from school.”Then Divya went to school and
the delicious cake all that day. That afternoon, her elder brother, Dhruv came home with his friend. Mummy had gone to the market and he
a plate full of freshly made cakes. He decided to give his friend a __40_
and within minutes the plate was
_41_ !Just then Mummy _ 42_
and told him the cakes were made specially for Divya. Hearing this, Dhruv was very
_43_ . Soon he got a “good”
_44_ . He put his pet on the plate and placed a lid(盖子)
it. Then he left home with his friend.Divya got home in the evening,
went into the kitchen and opened the plate. A pair of eyes stared at her. Four-year-old Divya was
_47_ . She went to her mother and asked “Mummy, do your cakes have
_48__?”“Certainly not,” said Mummy. “Go and
the cake!” This time when Divya went and
the lid, a frog jumped right at her! The little girl jumped back in
and went crying to her mother. She told her mother about the frog and they
for Dhruv to get back that night.
__53_ , when Dhruv came back, their mother first
to him for what she had said on the phone. Then Dhruv realized his mistake and said
to Divya.The next day Mummy made some more chocolate cakes and this time little Divya had her fill!
D.special
A.thought about
B.cared about
C.talked about
D.worried about
C.pointed
A.rang up
B.turned up
C.came back
A.regretful
D.disappointed
A.silently
C.excitedly
D.bravely
C.surprised
D.vegetables
A.covered
D.touched
A.Besides
C.At last
D.However
A.admitted
B.apologized
C.introduced
D.explained
A.nothing
B.good bye
小题1:A小题2:B小题3:A小题4:D小题5:C小题6:C小题7:A小题8:B小题9:D小题10:D小题11:C小题12:C小题13:B小题14:D小题15:B小题16:C小题17:A小题18:D小题19:B小题20:D
试题分析:本文叙述了Divya愿意吃蛋糕,她的妈妈给她做好了后就去市场了,这时Dhruv和他的朋友来到了家里,看到有蛋糕,于是他就决定请朋友吃一次蛋糕,蛋糕吃完后,接到了妈妈打来的电话,说是蛋糕师给他的妹妹做的,于是他把宠物青蛙放在了盘子里,就走了,可是当Divya发现蛋糕变成了青蛙时,她哭了,后来Dhruv向Divya道了歉,第二天妈妈又重新做了一次蛋糕,让Divya吃了够。小题1:考查形容词及上下文的呼应。long长; early早;nice好的; late迟到的。Divya说他自从上一次吃蛋糕已经有很长时间没有吃了,故选A。小题2:考查形容词及上下文的呼应。proper合适的; ready准备好; tasty 美味的; special特殊的。妈妈说:在你放学之前我就准备好,故选B。小题3:考查动词短语及上下文的呼应。thought about考虑; cared about关心; talked about谈论; worried about担心。Divya去上学了,一天都在想蛋糕的事,故选A。小题4:考查动词及上下文的呼应。Broke坏了; opened打开; pointed 指; found发现。Dhruv发现了满满地一盘子美味的蛋糕,故选D。小题5:考查名词及上下文的呼应。gift礼物; joke笑话; treat请客;meal饭。Dhruv决定请朋友吃一顿蛋糕,故选C。小题6:考查形容词及上下文的呼应。bright明亮的; clean干净的; empty 空的; gone消失的。不一会儿盘子就空了,故选C。小题7:考查动词短语及上下文的呼应。rang up打电话; turned up出现; came back回来; set up建立。就在那时妈妈打电话,告诉Dhruv蛋糕特地为他的妹妹做的,故选A。小题8:考查形容词及上下文的呼应。regretful后悔的; angry生气的;amazed吃惊的; disappointed失望的。听到这个Dhruv很生气,故选B。小题9:考查名词及上下文的呼应。plan计划; answer回答; way方式;idea主意。不久他相出了一个主意,故选 D。小题10:考查介词及上下文的呼应。for为; in在; across穿过; over上面的,超过。于是他把他的宠物放在盘子上,然后盖住它,故选D。小题11:考查副词及上下文的呼应。silently沉默地; slowly慢慢地; excitedly兴奋地; bravely勇敢地。Divya在晚上回到家时,他高兴地走进厨房,打开盘子,故选C。小题12:考查形容词及上下文的呼应。afraid害怕的; moved感动的; surprised吃惊的; happy高兴的。四岁的Divya非常吃惊,故选C。小题13:考查名词及上下文的呼应。pets宠物; eyes眼睛; balls球;vegetables蔬菜。Divya问她的妈妈:你的蛋糕有眼睛,故选B。小题14:考查动词及上下文的呼应。cut切; bake烤; make制造; eat吃。去把它吃了吧,故选D。小题15:考查动词及上下文的呼应。covered覆盖; lifted举起; pushed推;touched触摸。这次Divya去了,把盖子拿起,故选B。小题16:考查名词及上下文的呼应。time 时间; relief减轻; fear害怕;sight视力。这个小女孩吓地向后退,故选C。小题17:考查动词及上下文的呼应。waited等; longed盼望; called打电话;
hoped希望。那天晚上他们等着Dhruv回家,故选A。小题18:考查副词及上下文的呼应。besides并且; anyway无论如何; at last最后; however可是。可是当Dhruv回来的时候,他们的母亲首先给他在电话里解释了这事,故选D。小题19:考查动词及上下文的呼应。admitted承认; apologized道歉; introduced介绍; explained解释。他们的母亲首先给他在电话里解释了这事,故选B。小题20:考查代词及上下文的呼应。Nothing没什么; good bye 再见; hello 喂;
sorry对不起。Dhruv认识到了他的错误,向Divya说了声对不起,故选D。点评:做这题要看清上下文,找准定位词。充分利用文章的上下文和前后句,找到对选择有提示作用的词或句。这些词有时可能是同义词或反义词。通顺逻辑,寻求搭配。注意固定的搭配,包括动词与介词的搭配、动词与名词的搭配以及形容词与名词的搭配等,同时要根据内容选择正确的短语。扎实基础,搞清辨异。看清执行者,确定所选词。寻求上下逻辑,从容确定关系。了解生活常识,确定相关知识。
阅读《最后一课》,完成小题。接着,韩麦尔先生从这一件事谈到那一件事,谈到法国语言上来了。他说,法国语言是世界上最美的语言——最明白,最精确;又说,我们必须把它记在心里,永远别忘了它,亡了国当了奴隶的人民,只要牢牢记住他们的语言,就好像拿着一把打开监狱大门的钥匙。说到这里,他就翻开书讲语法。真奇怪,今天听讲,我全都懂。他讲的似乎挺容易,挺容易。我觉得我从来没有这样细心听讲过,他也从来没有这样耐心讲解过。这可怜的人好像恨不得把自己知道的东西在他离开之前全教给我们,一下子塞进我们的脑子里去。……忽然教堂的钟敲了十二下。祈祷的钟声也响了。窗外又传来普鲁士兵的号声——他们已经收操了。韩麦尔先生站起来,脸色惨白,我觉得他从来没有这么高大。“我的朋友们啊,”他说“我——我——”但是他哽住了,他说不下去了。他转身朝着黑板,拿起一支粉笔,使出全身的力量,写下两个大字:“法兰西万岁!”然后他呆在那儿,头靠着墙壁,话也不说,只向我们做了一个手势:“放学了,——你们走吧。”小题1:划直线部分对韩麦尔先生进行了哪些描写?表达了他怎样的情感?(5分)小题2:小弗朗士为什么觉得韩麦尔先生“从来没有这么高大”?(3分)小题3:下列对选文的分析和概括,不正确的一项是(
A.选文是从小弗朗士的视角来观察、描写韩麦尔先生这一形象的。
B.选文中细致地描写了小弗朗士的心理活动,体现了韩麦尔先生高超的课堂教学艺术。
C.把字帖想象成“许多面小国旗在教室里飘扬”,有力地烘托出教室里的庄严、悲壮气氛。
D.“听见钢笔在纸上沙沙地响”是细节描写,具体表现出了“教室里那么安静”。
阅读下文,完成小题。(13分)倔强的仙人掌①女人看见路边蹲着一个挑担老头儿,他身边的筐里装着满满一筐嫁接的仙人掌,高高的底座像一座独立秀挺的山峰,山峰顶部是形状各异的红、黄、绿各色仙人球。一问价格,与花鸟市场上的相比便宜许多,女人便仔细挑选了两盆,准备一起买。②老头儿布衣布褂,黑褐色的脸上堆满了笑容。他操着极生硬的普通话,如数家珍般介绍这植物的种种优点,什么如何好看好养了,什么净化空气了。末了他搓着厚皮疙瘩的手爽快地说:“你要两个,那就算‘小批发’好了,再便宜一块钱。你看咋样?”③“你这是真嫁接上去的,还是用牙签插上去的?”这样的价钱,让女人觉得很不踏实,她指着“山峰”顶部的各色仙人球满脸怀疑地问。蛮好的花买回家后发现居然是新种没根的,这种事情不止一次了。老头儿的脸腾地红上来,他紧锁眉头,瞪着浑浊的眼睛说:“怎么可能是插上去的?怎么可能呢?这可都是我一棵一棵亲手栽起来的啊!”老头儿本不地道的普通话,这时更是结结巴巴的有点南腔北调了。④“是吗?”她抬起眼皮,瞟了他一眼,反问道。这样的看似暴怒的伪装她也见多了。倘若是货真价实的东西,何必这么着急?她心里想着,不再吭声。眼看就要成功的交易,因为这一问停了下来,空气似乎凝固了。老头儿的脸涨得更红了,忙不迭地解释。而他越是叽里咕噜絮絮不止,她就越觉得他不可信。⑤忽然,老头儿停了下来,从筐里拿起一棵茁壮的仙人掌,没等女人反应过来,就使劲一拉,把它的顶部从“底峰”上扯了下来,然后一手一半举到女人眼前:“你看,你看!有牙签吗?”他用力地问她,眼里似乎也冒了火。没有牙签,扁扁的巴掌形的黄绿色软刺仙人球从它的“底峰”上被拽了下来,而它的“底峰”上生生裂开了一道绿色肉质沟壑,本已长在一起的首尾两截,就这样被硬硬地扯开了。⑥面对这样的场面,女人呆呆地怔了一会儿,低下头去付钱。老头儿一脸自尊,挺着胸膛收钱:“三块钱一个,五块钱两个。”说着,老头儿娴熟地把女人挑好的仙人掌包好,放进她的车筐,又转过身,捡起地上已成两截的仙人掌,一起放进去:“别扔了,一起种进泥土里,两截都能活。”老头说。⑦女人脸红了,羞愧地点了点头。⑧两截还能活,这不假,但女人看着老头儿只是觉得心里生疼,仿佛受了伤的不是那棵仙人掌,而是别的什么。那“别的什么”,像一支小手,躲在她的胸膛里,一下一下,揪得她的心生疼。小题1:通读全文,根据文章内容填空。(2分)女人挑了两盆嫁接仙人掌,准备买下→
→老头儿扯断仙人掌证明给女人看→
小题2:第④自然段“‘是吗?’她抬起眼皮,瞟了他一眼,反问道。”一句中,“瞟”字生动传神地写出了
。(2分)小题3:第⑤自然段画线句子通过对老头儿的
描写等细致刻画,表现出他对女人怀疑自己的不满,也生动形象地塑造出了老头儿
的形象。(4分)小题4:文章结尾写道:“那‘别的什么’,像一支小手,躲在她的胸膛里,一下一下,揪得她的心生疼。”运用
修辞手法,生动形象地表达了女人
的心理。(3分)小题5:下列对选文题目理解的表述正确的两项是(2分)(
A.“倔强”二字把仙人掌拟人化的同时,形象点出仙人掌顽强的生命状态。
B.暗示这个卖仙人掌的老人过于执拗,不好沟通。
C.通过仙人掌来表现卖仙人掌老人的倔强。
D.是指买仙人掌的女人对别人心存偏见,而且固执己见。
狠 爱①学校离家只有500米的距离,可就是这短短的500米,对她来说,却是布满艰难的“万水千山”。②因为双脚有严重残疾,9岁的她不能像其他孩子一样蹦蹦跳跳地去上学,就连稳稳当当地走都不行,她的脚踝处有明显的扭曲变形,脚掌根本着不了地,因此,身体的重量几乎都压在脚的外侧,每挪一步,她都是晃晃悠悠的,仿佛是风中的一棵脆弱的芦苇,一吹就倒。③好在,出门就是一条小巷,路的两边都有一堵墙,她只能用一双小手使劲地扒扶着墙,艰难地一点点,一步步地向前挪,慢得出奇。不一会儿,汗水便从她身上的各个部位冒出。短短的一条巷子,她不知用了多长时间,才勉强通过,总算大汗淋漓地挪到路口,学校就近在咫尺,可此时,她的脸上却露出更加悲伤的表情——④接下来的路,再没有任何可扒扶和借力的东西。她坐在地上,低头呜咽,乞求路人的帮助。这一幕看着让人揪心,终于有人过来帮忙了,把她扶了起来,打算送她到学校。(A)可就在这时,一个面目狰狞的女人突然冲了上来,怒气冲冲地从路人的手中将她夺了下来。大声吼道:“自己走过去!”⑤所有的人,都被女人的突然举动给吓呆了。她在一边开始大声哭泣,并且不愿意挪步,显然,她觉得眼前的这个女人,对她太过于凶狠和无情了。⑥她的哭泣和不听从,引来女人更大的愤怒,怒问道:“每天都等待别人的可怜,你不觉得耻辱吗?每次都等待别人的帮助,你不觉得羞愧吗?你脚有残疾,难道心也有残疾吗?”⑦没有人怀疑,女人就是她的母亲。因为,也只有母亲,才敢对她这个残疾的可怜人下如此重的手。她一边哭着,一边慢慢朝学校爬去,可这却招来了母亲更大的不满,母亲将她狠狠拽了起来,怒吼道:“是人就直立行走,只有动物才爬,给我堂堂正正地走过去!”⑧直立行走,堂堂正正地走过去,对于她,该是多难呀!但是母亲全然不顾这些,(B)在母亲的一声声怒责下,在接连摔倒十几次后,她终于“走”进了学校……⑨此时,站在她身后的母亲,泪如雨下……⑩从这以后,她宁可一次次地摔倒,也不愿意爬着去上学。因为母亲告诉过她,别人只能扶你一次,却不能永远扶着你…… (11)九年前,母亲因为耳瘤手术造成面部神经受挫,扭曲地吓人,几成狰狞。几乎是在同时,又遭遇了难产,于是,她成了不幸的孩子,医生的权威诊断是,她患上的是“马蹄内翻足”,不发生奇迹的话,今生只能爬着走。那一刻,母亲伤心欲绝。母亲把她带到这个世界,却没有能给她一个健康的身体。为了帮她治病,母亲不顾一切地干活,什么累活脏活都愿意干,可女儿的病没有一丝好转。(C)那些年,母亲见到的最多的、最熟悉的,是女儿的无能的无助,以及别人的同情和怜悯。而这正是她最不能接受的,她不能让孩子活在别人异样的眼光里!于是,母亲不再以泪洗面,不再低眉顺眼。母亲开始天天、月月、年年逼迫她坚强,甚至抛下所有的柔情,对她拳脚相加。(12)为此,她吃尽了苦头,却学会了坚强。(13)每天都要跌无数的跟头,终于,在她14岁那年,奇迹发生了,她____能直立行走了,____还不是那么稳当,偶尔还会摔一个小跟头,____比之从前已经有天rǎng之别了。(14)她在泪水和感激中终于明白,(D)原来,母亲一直以来对她最狠心、最无情的“训斥”,恰恰是为了帮助她对抗和纠正命运对她的不公啊!寒微、丑陋的母亲,从来都是心疼她的!小题1:根据拼音写出汉字:
天 rǎng______之别(1分)小题2:文章开头反复强调“学校离家只有500米的距离”的意图是___________ (3分)小题3:第②段划波浪线的句子运用了_______的修辞手法,其表达作用是______ (3分)小题4:从记叙顺序看,第(11)段属于________,其作用是____________________ (3分)小题5:下列对文章理解不恰当的一项是(
A.第④段划线句子运用动作和语言描写,写出了母亲当时的狠心和“无情”。
B.第⑧段划线句子写出了女孩在短短距离间“行走”的艰难及女孩的坚强。
C.第(11)段划线句子写出了母亲为了自己的面子而决定逼迫残疾的女儿自己走路。
D.第(14)段划线句子写出了她明白了母亲的良苦用心,也揭示了文章题目的含义。
小题6:第⑨段写到“此时,站在她身后的母亲,泪如雨下。”请结合文章内容,发挥想象,写出母亲当时的心理活动,80字左右。(6分)
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司2016英语统考完形填空(全新)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2016英语统考完形填空(全新)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语,完形填空(my husband been ill the hospitalf or tw英语,完形填空(my husband been ill the hospitalf or twomonths……)的答案
My husband has been ill in hospital for two months and I have learned to make do with very little.
One Sunday afternoon, I went to buy a
for my daughter with my friend. A woman who was also buying books in the bookstore saw me and said, "I
you must be having a hard time." I just smiled and said, "I'm okay. I have eight dollars and I have food at home, so I'll be
later she came up to me and said,"Can I take a look at the book that you've
? It seems very interesting!" I said all right and gave it to her.
called me and I immediately went out.
I returned she thanked me and
On my way home my friend who was driving said, "You told me you didn't had much
?" I replied,"I don't."
She said, "Oh yes, you do!" I assured (向—保证) her I
had two dollars left, but still she insisted I
plenty of money.
"Look at your book in your bag," she
."There's a hundred dollar bill in it." I turned over the page andgot so
! There actually was a hundred dollar
that seemed to have fallen out of my book!
her, very surprised, and said, "I don't know
that came from. I have no idea because I certainly did not have a hundred
I thought and thought about the money for days after that. Then I realized it must have come from
who asked to borrow my book in the bookstore. How
of her! And what a wonderful gift to
whenI am down to my last two dollars!
)1. A. storybook
)2. A. suggest
)3. A. sad
)4. A. hours
)5. A. written
)6. A. someone
)7. A. Since
)8.A. threw away (
)9. A. wisdom
)10. A. never
)11. A. had
)12. A. said
)13. A. worried
)14. A. letter
)15. A. looked at (
)16. A. why
)17. A. bags
)18. A. the lady
)19. A. foolish
)20. A. make这篇答案是1-5:
ADCBB 6-10:
ABDBC 11-15:
AACDA 16-20: DDABD如对于我的解答有问题,欢迎继续追问~如果满意,请点击“采纳为满意答案”,谢谢:)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my husband
has been ill in the hospital for
two months
扫描下载二维码高一英语完形填空测试题及参考答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高一英语完形填空测试题及参考答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高一英语完形填空测试题及参考答案
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 完形(1)(同步类)1、 (湖南龙山皇仓中学10-11高一9月月考)&One evening I was resting in a cafe. I&& 36& a pair of newly bought white leather shoes, which were rather expensive. Then a boy came to me.He was in a(n)& 37& shirt, looking pale and about eleven. No sooner had I begun to speak than he opened the& 38& i n his hand and took out the tools of shoe-polishing. He& 39& down, took off my leather shoes, and began to shine them.&& 教学资源网 He was busy doing his work& 40& heavy rain began to pour down. People rushed to the café for& 41& from the rain. More and more people crowded& 42& and gradually separated the boy from me.Hours passed, and it turned& 43 . I had no shoes on my feet and 44& where the boy had been. I thought he would not& 45& my shoes, and I would have to go home on my bare feet.When it was near midnight the 46& ended, and there were fewer and fewer people in the café. The café was to be& 47 . I had to move to the door, head 48 . just as I went to the gate, I& 49& found that a boy of about eleven, looking very familiar, was sleeping at the 50& with his head leaning against a box and his upper body being& 51 . he held a package made of his shirt tightly in his arms. 教学资源网 I shook him slightly and woke him up. He 52& up and rubbed his eyes for a while before he recognized me. Then he opened the package& 53 , gave me my leather shoes, and apologized to me shyly. I& 54& him and wrapped him with his unfit shirt, which had wrapped my leather shoes. On my way home, the 55& of the boy stayed in my mind.36. A. took&&&&& B. wore&&&&&&&&& C. mended&&&&&&&& D. owned&&& 37. A. old&&&&&&& B. unfit&&&&&&&& C. small&&&&&&&&&&& D. dirty&&& 38. A. bag&&&&&&& B. package&&&&& C. box&&&&&&&&&&& D. suitcase&&& 39. A. seated&&&&& B. bent&&&&&&&& C. put&&&&&&&&&&&& D. looked&&& 40. A. when&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&& C. because&&&&&&& D. since&&& 41. A. protection&&&& B. rest&&&&&&&& C. hide&&&&&&&&& D. preparation&&& 42. A. out&&&&&&&&& B. away&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&& D. off&&& 43. A. dark&&&&&& B. light&&&&&&&&&& C. dim&&&&&&&&&& D. bright&&& 44. A. thought&&&& B. wondered&&&&& C. guessed&&&&&&& D. imagined&&& 45. A. shine&&&&&& B. keep&&&&&&&&& C. return&&&&&&&&& D. carry&&& 46. A. rain&&&&&&&& B. coffee&&&&& C. time&&&&&&&&&&&& D. work&&& 47. A. opened&&&&& B. locked&&&&&&& C. stopped&&&&&&& D. closed&&& 48. A. lowered&&&& B. dropped&&&&&& C. raised&&&&&&&&&& D. held&&& 49. A. shortly&&&&&& B. surprisedly&&&& C. sadly&&&&&&& D. immediately&&& 50. A. table&&&&&&&& B. door&&&&&& C. bed&&&&&&&&&& D. cafe&&& 51. A. wet&&&&&&&& B. bare&&&&&&&&&& C. pale&&&&&& D. cold&&& 52. A. stayed&&&&&& B. sa&&&&&&&&&& C. jumped&&&&&&&&&& D. got&&& 53. A. finally&&&&& B. suddenly&&&&& C. unfriendly&&&&&&&& D. hurriedly&&& 54. A. recognized&&& B. forgave&&&&& C. paid&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. inspired&&& 55.& A. feature&&&&&&& B. shirt&&&&&&&&&& C. image&&&&&&&&& D. form& 36-40 BBCBA&&& 41-45 ACABC&& 46-50 ADABB& 51-55 BCDCC2、 (福建省四地六校联考10-11高一第一次月考)&I could have easily gone through life without getting to know one of the most romantic feelings---love for a dog..&& For at least ten years my& 36& had been suggesting that we get a dog. There were several reasons why the idea& 37& . We had noticed that, on our block, couples with no children as a rule& 38& one large or two small dogs. So we got one puppy& 39& we too had no children.&& He flew into the house with the& 40& of a Formula 1 (一级方程式赛车). In several minutes he ran over all the house,& 41& from my shoulder onto the bed, and ended up in the& 42& , where my wife washed him with motherly& 43 . From that day on, the invisible(看不见的)& _44& for the love of the new member of our household began at my home.&& He seemed to& 45& that at once. Most of the meals that my wife had& 46& for him with greater care than those for me---he didn’t& 47& look at.&& Every evening I went out walking with him. I could not know who was walking whom& 48_& one evening, when, tired from work, I& 49& the walk. The dog was very angry and dragged me out.&& Last night our dog pulled me by the ear with his teeth,& 50& me up in my dream, and dragged me into the kitchen to make me turn off the& 51& which had disturbed(干扰) his sleep. I meekly(乖乖地) 52& that I had forgotten to switch off the light, but that was not& 53& . He looked at me like a teacher at a pupil who repeatedly makes& 54 .&& Now we finally know who’s the& 55& at home, and for twenty years we had seriously argued whether it was my wife or I.36. A. wife&&&&B. son&&&&C. husband&&&&D. daughter37. A. came up with&&B. came out&&&C. came up&&&&D. came on38. A. kept&&&&B. rose&&&&C. carried&&&&&D. invited39. A. if&&&&&B. unless&&&&C. since&&&&&D. before40. A. speed&&&&B. shape&&&&C. cost&&&&&D. race41. A. climbed&&&&B. jumped&&&C. covered&&&&D. stopped42. A. yard&&&&B. street&&&&C. bathroom&&&&D. kitchen 43. A. worry &&&&B. care &&&&C. identity& &&&&D. power 44. A. signal&&&&B. work&&&&C. war&&&&&D. truth45. A. doubt&&&&B. understand&&&C. wonder&&&&D. dislike46. A. reached&&&&B. searched&&&C. looked&&&&&D. prepared47. A. even&&&&B. still&&&&C. ever&&&&&D. yet48. A. while&&&&B. because&&&C. until&&&&&D. as49. A. gave in&&&&B. gave up&&&C. gave away&&&&D. gave out50. A. broke&&&&B. woke&&&&C. picked&&&&&D. packed51. A. water&&&&B. heater&&&&C. cooker&&&&&D. light52. A. hoped&&&&B. considered&&&C. admitted&&&&D. decided53. A. enough&&&&B. good&&&&C. bad&&&&&D. true54. A. plans&&&&B. mistakes&&&C. decisions&&&&D. faces55. A. boss&&&&B. member&&&C. adult&&&&&D. child36-40 ACACA&& 41-45 BCBCB&& 46-50 DACBB&& 51-55 DCABA3 、 (河北省唐山一中10-11高一月考)&Professor Green, known to the world as a scientist, is not only absent-minded but short-sighted as well. His mind is always busy& 41 scientific problems and seldom notices what is going on 42& him.&&& One fine day recently, he went& 43 a walk in the countryside, but as& 44& he has a book in his hand. When he went out , he began to read his book . He hadn’t gone far 45 he run into a big cow and fell down. In the fall, he had lost his glasses, without which he couldn’t see anything. He thought he had hit his head& 46 a fat lady. “I’m sorry, Madam.” He said politely 47 searching for his glasses. As soon as he had 48 , he realized his mistake.Soon he was fixing his mind on his book 49& and paid no attention to anything else. He had scarcely been walking for five minutes when he fell over again, _50 both his book and his glasses. This time he got very angry, seizing his umbrella, he gave the “cow” a wild blow. Then, after finding his glasses, he realized with horror that he made a second mistake. A large fat woman was fleeing from him in a horror.41. A. to think&&&&&&& &B. thinking&&&&&& C. thinking about&&& &D. to think of42. A. with&&&&&&&&&& &B. around&&&&&&& &C. for&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. at43 .A. for&&&&&&&&&&& &B. to&&&&&&&&&&& C. towards&&&&&&&& &D. over44. A. also&&&&&&&&&& &B. often&&&&&&&& &C. ever&&&&&&&&& &&D. usual45. A. when&&&&&&&&& &B. while&&&&&&&& &C. just then&&&&&&&& &D. at that& time46. A. to&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. against&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&& &D. onto47. A. after&&&&&&&&&& &B. in&&&&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&& &D. during48. A .put it on&&&&&&& &B. taken them off& C. put them on&&&& &D. taken them out49. A. always&&&&&&& &B. again&&&&&&&& &C. usually&&&&&&& &D. very much50. A. holding&&&&&&& &B. getting&&&&&&& C. finding&&&&&&& &D. losing41―45& CBADA&& 46---50& BCCBD4、 (河南省10-11方城县月考)&Are you a man or a mouse? When people ask this question they want to know& 21& you think you are a& 22& person or a coward (懦 夫). But you will never really know the answer to this question& 23& you are tested in real life. Some people& 24& they are brave but when they come face to face with real& 25 , they act like cowards. Others think of themselves as cowards, but when they meet danger, they act like& 26& .Lenny had alwa ys thought of himself as a& 27& person. He got worried before examinations. He worried about his job and health. All he wanted in life was to be safe and healthy.& 28 , on January 15th, 2002, a plane crashed into the Potomac River in Washington. Lenny went to the river to see what was happening. He saw a woman in the& 29& water. Lenny did not feel afraid. He kept very& 30 and did a very dangerous thing. He jumped into the Potomac,& 31& to the woman, and kept her head& 32& the water. Seventy-eight people died that day. Thanks to Lenny, it was not& 33 .When you are in a very& 34& situation and feel afraid, the body automatically produces a chemical in the blood. The chemical is called adrenalin.& 35& adrenalin in the blood system, you actually feel stronger and stronger and are& 36& to fight or run away. However, when you are absolutely terrified, the body can produce too much adrenalin. When this& 37 , the muscles become very hard and you find you& 38& at all. You are then paralyzed (使无能为力) with fear. This is& 39 when we are very frightened, we sometimes say we’re “petrified”. This word comes from the Greek word “petros”, which means “stone”. We are& 40& frightened that we become stonelike.21. A. how&&&& &&&&& B. neither&&&&&&&& C. whether&&& &&& D. either22. A. brave&&&& & B. real&& &&&&&&&&& C. hard&&& &&& D. certain23. A. when&&&&&&&& B. until&& &&&&& C. after&& &&& D. once24. A. realize&& & B. find&&& &&&&& C. think& &&&& D. agree25. A. life&&& && B. question& &&&&& C. mouse&&&&&&&& D. danger26. A. soldiers& & B. mice&& &&&&&& C. heroes&&&& &&& D. cowards27. A. useful&& & B. brave&&& &&&&& C. nervous&& &&& D. terrible 28. A. So&&&& && B. Therefore& &&&&& C. Then&& &&&& D. Actually29. A. fresh&&& & B. poisonous& &&&&& C. warm&& &&&& D. ice-cold30. A. nervous && B. calm&&& &&&&& C. frightened&&& D. excited31. A. went&& && B. helped&&&&&& & C. spoke&& &&& D. swam32. A. in&&&& && B. under&&& &&&&& C. above&& &&& D. from33. A. an accident & B. a mistake& &&&&& C. seventy-eight D. seventy-nine34. A. dangerous& B. comfortable&&&& C. different& &&& D. favorable35. A. With&&& && B. Without&& &&&&& C. For&&&& &&& D. Like36. A. afraid&& & B. unable&& &&&&& C. ready&& &&& D. anxious37. A. gets&& && B. disappears& & C. happens&&&&&& D. goes38. A. needn’t& &B. can’t&& &&&&& C. mustn’t&& &&& D. shouldn’t 39. A. where& &&&&& B. how&&& &&&&&& C. because&& &&& D. why40. A. really&& & B. very&&& &&&&& C. such&&& &&& D. so21--25CABCD& 26--30 CCCDB  31--35 DCDAA&& 35--40 CCBDD5、 (河南省信阳二高中高二月考)&A young British woman had shortly arrived in Hong Kong and had not yet& 36&& anything about the Chinese&& 37& . One day she went to the home of a Chinese friend and was&&& 38iven a cup of Chinese tea. She was not&& 39&& and she also found this type of tea rather&& 40& . However, since she had been given the tea , she felt she should drink it. Hoping to finish it&& 41&& so that she would not feel about having to drink this tea which she did not&& 42&& , she started to drink as much of it as she could. But as soon as her cup became half - full, the host&& 43&& giving her more. Several times she told the host that she had had&& 44&&& , but it seemed to have no&& 45&& . Her cup kept being&& 46& , and she kept on drinking. During the time of her&& 47& , she drank about twelve cups of tea. Later she found out that she should have just& 48&& the tea, and that this would have meant that she had had enough. Influenced by her& 49&& culture, she felt it too&& 50&& to leave the tea and could not understand why the host took no notice of her protests(抗议) that she had had enough!36. A. got&B. learned&C. taught&D. remembered37. A. culture&B. language&C. food&D. habit38. A. hardly&B. certainly& &C. carefully&& &D. immediately39. A. tired&B. happy& &C. thirsty& &D. interested40. A. bitter&& &B. sweet&C. nice& &D. cold41. A. in time&B. slowly&C. gradually&& &D. quickly42. A. take&B. have&&& &C. like&D. buy43. A. practised &B. insisted on&C. stopped&D. tried44. A. some&B. enough&C. all&D. a little45. A. value&B. end&C. effect&& &D. importance46. A. filled&B. moved&C. changed&D. emptied47. A. talk&B. visit&C. party&D. investigation48. A. left&B. drunk&C. absorbed&D. filled49. A. modern&B. ancient&C. Western&D. Eastern50. A. impolite&B. polite&C. easy&D. uneasyBADCA& DCBBC& ABACA6、 (河南省信阳商城高中高一月考)A&& 36&& thing happened&& 37& me last Sunday. It was such a beautiful day __38_ I drove to go for a look in the country.&On the way back home, my&& 39&& stopped. It was out of gas on a&& 40&& road far from a town! I decided to walk until I found someone&& 41& could sell some gas. I had walked almost a mile&& 42& I finally found a house near the __43__. I was glad to see it because it was getting dark.&I knocked at the door and a little old lady with long white hair __44_. She said, “I’ve been __45__ for you here for a long time. Come in.&& 46&& is almost ready.”&“But I only came for some gas,” I answered. I couldn’t&& 47&& what she was talking about.&“Oh, Alfred! Gas? You&& 48& tea,” said she.&I quickly&& 49& that my car was out of&& 50& , but she didn’t seem to listen to me. She just kept&& 51& me Alfred and talking about how long it had been&& 52&& she had seen me. She was acting very strangely and I was anxious to leave. As soon as she went to get tea, I went out of the house as fast as I&& 53& .&Fortunately, there was another house down the road and I was able to buy the gas I needed. When I told the man about my&& 54 , he said, “Oh, that’s Miss Emily. She lives by herself in that big house. She’s strange, but she wouldn’t&& 55& anybody. She is still waiting for the man she was going to marry thirty years ago. The day before their wedding he left home and never came back because of the war.” 36. A. happy&B. strange&C. common&D. bad37. A. on&B. in&C. upon&D. to38. A. and&B. so&C. but&D. that39. A. car&B. bus&C. bike&D. truck40. A. narrow&B. lonely&C. crowded&D. busy41. A. what&B. whom&C. who&D. how42. A. before&B. after&C. while&D. as43. A. street&B. path&C. way&D. road44. A. came&B. answered&C. opened&D. appeared45. A. asking&B. looking&C. calling&D. waiting46. A. Gas&B. Coffee&C. Tea&D. Lunch47. A. consider&B. understand&C. accept&D. think48. A. like&B. love&C. used to like&D. liking49. A. answered&B. explained&C. refused&D. promised50. A. gas&B. tea&C. strength&D. energy51. A. calling&B. call&C. to call&D. called52. A. until&B. before&C. since&D. when53. A. could&B. can&C. would&D. wanted54. A. accident&B. incident&C. experience&D. surprise55. A. hit&B. injury&C. hurt&D. frightenBDDAB&& CADBD&& CBCBA&& ACACC7、 (河南省郑州市第47中学高一第一次月考)&Sudha Chandran, a classical dancer from India, had to have her right leg cut after a car accident. She was also&& 16&& on her career(事业) road. &Though the accident brought her bright career to a&& 17_, she didn’t give up. In the __18__&& months that followed, Sudha met a doctor who de veloped an artificial (人造的)&& 19&& made from rubber filled with sponge (海绵). So&& 20&& she wanted to go back to&& 21&& after she had been fitted with an artificial leg. Sudha knew that she believed in&& 22&& and could realize her dream,&& 23&& she began her courageous journey back to the world of dancing ―&& 24__&& to balance, bend, stretch, walk, turn, twist and twirl. &After every public recital (个人表演), she&& 25 _& ask her dad about her performance. “You&& 26&& have a long way to go” was the answer she used to get __27_. In January 1984, Sudha made a historic&& 28&& by giving a public recital in Bombay. She performed in such a great manner that it&& 29&& everyone to tears and this _ 30&& pushed her to the number one position again. That evening when she asked her dad the&& 31&& question, he didn’t say anything. He just touched her feet as a praise.&Sudha’s comeback was&& 32&& moving that a film producer&& 33&& to make the story into a hit film.&When someo ne asked Sudha how she had&& 34&& to dance again, she said quite simply, “YOU DON’T NEED FEET TO DANCE.”&& 35&& is impossible in this world. If you have the will to win, you can achieve anything.16. A. taken off &&B. cut off&&&& &&C. kicked off&&&&&&&& D. put off17. A. top &&&B. height&&&&C. point&&&&D. stop18. A. unforgettable &B. painful &&&C. busy& &&&D. free19. A. flower&&&B. leg &&&&C. gift &&&&&& D. box20. A. strangely&&B. gradually&&&C. heavily &&&&& D. strongly21. A. home &&&B. school &&&C. dancing &&&D. walking22. A. the doctor &&B. the stage &&&C. herself &&&&&&&& D. her dad23. A. however&&B. even &&&&C. since&&&&D. so24. A. starting&&&B. remembering &&C. wanting &&&D. learning 25. A. could &&&B. would &&&C. should&&&&&&& &&D. might26. A. yet &&&B. ever && &&&C. also &&&&& &D. still27. A. in return &&B. in turn &&&C. in surprise& &&D. in anger28. A. change &&&B. movement &&&C. comeback &&&D. promise29. A. made &&&B. moved &&&C. let &&&& &&D. forced30. A. story &&&B. performance &&C. decision &&&D. accident31. A. usual &&&B. new&&&& &&C. normal && & &D. interesting32. A. such &&&B. this &&&&C. very& &&&&D. so33. A. allowed&&&B. pretended &&&C. refused&&&D. decided34. A. tried &&&& &B. managed& &&&C. thought &&&D. imagined35. A. Nothing &&B. Anything& &&&C. Something &&D. Everything16-20. BDBBD & 21-25. CCDDB&& 26-30. DACBB & 31-35.ADDBA&8、 (河南省郑州市盛同学校高一第一次月考)&Do you know how many languages there are in the world? There are about 1,500 but& 36& of them are not very& 37& . English is one of the most important languages because many people& 38& it, not only in England and America,& 39& in other countries of the world. About 200,000,000 speak it& 40& their own language, and another 200,000,000 use it as& 41& language. It is& 42& to say how many people are learning it. 43& boys and girls in schools are trying to do so. Many En glish children study French. French is also a very important language.& 44& children study German, Russian, Japanese and Chinese. Which is the best& 45& to learn a language? We know that we all learnt& 46& language well when we were& 47& . If we learn a second language in the& 48& way, it won’t seem so difficult. What does a small child do? It& 49& what people say, and it tries to guess what it hears. When it wants something, it has to& 50& it. It is using the language,& 51& in it and talking in it all the time. If the people use a second language& 52& , they will learn it& 53& . In school, you learn to read, to wr4ite, to hear and to speak. It is best to learn all new words through the& 54& . You can read them, spell them and& 55& them later. 36. A. many &&B. some &&C. few &&&D. a few37. A. useful& &&B. necessary&&C. important&&D. good38. A. like&&&B. use&&&C. learn&&&D. speak39. A. but& &&&B. and&&&C. also&&&D. so40. A. like&&&B. with&&&C. for&&&D. as41. A. foreign&&B. a second&&C. the second&D. a special42. A. easy&&&B. again&&&C. difficult&&D. best43. A. Millions of &B. Million of&C. Millions&&D.Several million44. A. Some&&&B. Other&&&C. All &&&D. Few45. A. time& &&B. way&&&C. thing&&&D. place46. A. a foreign&&B. our mothers’&C. other’s &&D. our own47. A. born& &&B. children&&C. grown&&D. boys48. A. same&&&B. difficult&&C. useful&&D. good49. A. does&&&B. says&&&C. listens to &D. follows50. A. ask &&&B. want&&&C. get&&&D. ask for51. A. speaking&&B. writing&&C. thinking&&D. doing52. A. some time&&B. sometimes&C. all the time&D. for the time53. A. quickly&&B. soon&&&C. freely&&&D. easily54. A. mouth&&&B. hands&&C. ears&&&D. mind55. A. speak&&& &&B. use &&&C. love &&&D. write&9、 &(河南省郑州市智林学校高一第一次月考)&A friend of mine met with an accident driving in darkness. His legs were so hurt that he couldn’t move. What was the __36__ was that he found himself unable to ask for help---his mobile phone went out of __37__ as a result of exhausted battery. Nothing could be done but to _38__ in cold wilderness. It was eight hours later that day broke, and then _39_ of the rescue. & &It is almost __40__ that he could stand the horror in the darkness for so long. Even more surprising was his __41__: “First of all, I checked up my __42__, checked up my conditions and found myself not in mortal danger. As there was no __43__ to call for help, I leaned back in my seat trying my best to keep the wound from __44__. In this way I dozed off.”& &His story put an end to my regret for the __45__ of an exploration adventure that happened last year. A group of young men __46___ to explore a mountain cave and got lost. __47__to find a way out in the dark cave they were frightened and ran anxiously without a sense of __48__. Finally they feel dead in fear and exhaustion. According to the __49__ people that found them, the place where they got lost was only about 10 meters away from the __50__ of the cave. If they stayed on the spot when they lost their way and tried to __51__ themselves, they would probably sense a faint light glimmering not far away.& &Don’t you think you can compare it with __52__ itself? When you meet with difficulty in life and work, you are lost in darkness. __53__ you it’s unclear yet and you needn’t put up struggle __54__. It seems to be a negative(消极) attitude, __55__ a person who can afford to do so must have foresight(远见) as well as a great courage in the first place.36. A. hopeless&&&B. worst&&&&C. more&&&&D. best37. A. service&&&&B. way&&&&C. control&&&&D. work38. A. cry&&&&&B. lie&&&&C. wait&&&&D. sleep39. A. delay &&&&B. success&&&C. team&&&&D. arrival40. A. untrue&&&&B. unimaginable &&C. true&&&&D. useless41. A. plan&&&&B. decision&&&C. explanation&&&D. excuse42. A. physical&&&&B. mental&&&&C. working&&&D. medical43. A. energy&&&&B. way&&&&C. tools&&&&D. strength44. A. rotting&&&&B. spreading&&&C. hurting&&&D. bleeding45. A. loss&&&&B. failure&&&&C. disappointment&&D. sadness46. A. had&&&&B. managed&&&C. tried&&&&D. meant47. A. Willing&&&&B. Unable&&&C. Determined&&&D. Deciding48. A. hearing&&&&B. sight&&&&C. feeling&&&&D. direction49. A. rescue&&&&B. village&&&&C. local&&&&D. brave50. A. end&&&&B. top&&&&C. opening&&&D. side51. A. save&&&&B. help&&&&C. stop&&&&D. calm52. A. adventure&&&B. work&&&&C. life&&&&D. mankind53. A. Mind&&&&B. Watch&&&&C. Imagine&&&D. Warn54. A. really&&&&B. immediately&&C. carefully&&&D. hopefully55. A. and&&&&B. so&&&&C. but&&&&D. while36-40BDCDB&&& 41-45 CABDB&&&& 46-50 CBDAC&&&&& 51-55 DCABC10、 &(湖北省监利中学高一第一次月考)&The story happened on a not heavy rainy day.After class, I took a few bottles to go and& 31& some water from the water room. Oh!There were so many people! I had to wait& 32& the rain. My hair didn’t get wet because I wore a hat, but my clothes& 33& .When at last it was my& 34& ,I filled the bottles as quickly as possible. I began making my way back when I saw a boy& 35& towards me. He& 36& two umbrellas in his hand. He shouted hello and as he came& 37& ,I recognized that it was XiaoBai.He& 38& my classmate for nearly three years but we never& 39& more than ten sentences. He was silent but I like talking. We were quite& 40&& people& and had nothing in common. I didn’t& 41& him and even didn’t want to see him.“Hey! What’s wrong?” His words& 42& me out of my thought. “I saw you& 43& in the rain so I brought you this umbrella. But it seems a little& 44& ,your clothes are already wet.”On hearing this, I was so& 45& that I couldn’t say a single word.“Don’t just stand there. Let’s go!” He said and held the umbrella for me. We walked towards& 46& and this time, we talk& 47& .“I know you don’t like me, but I want to 48& with you.” he said,“you may think I am silent, but it is because I can’t find the& 49&& to say.”The rain finally stopped and we saw a rainbow in the blue sky. I said to myself,“It is wrong to 50& someone only by his appearance.& 31. A. collect&&&&&&&& B. drink&&&&&&&& C. carry&&&&&&&&&& D. hold32. A .under&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&& .C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on33.A.did&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wet34.A.wish&&&&&&&&&&& B. duty&&&&&&&& C. job&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. turne&&&&&&& .B. came&&&&&&& C. coming&&&&&&&& D. comes36.A.had held&&&&& B. has held&&&&& C. was holding&&&& D. holds37.A.near&&&&&&&& B. nearly&&&&&&& C. nearer&&&&&&&& D nearest38.A.has been&&&& B. had been&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. would be39.A.shared&&&&&& B. talked&&&&&&& C. spoke&&&&&&&&&& D. communicate40.A..the same&&&&& B. familiar&&&& C. strange&&&&&&&&& D. different41.A.hate&&&&&&&&& B. ignore&&&&& C. like&&&&&&&&&&&& D. get along 42.A.brought&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&& C. get&&&&&&&&&&&& D. surprised43.A.stood&&&&&&&& B. stand&&&&&&& C. standing&&&&&&&& D. are standing44.A.early&&&&&&&& B. frequent&&&&& C. actually&&&&&&&& D. late45.A.moving&&&&&&&&& B. move&&&&&& C. moved&&&&&&&&& D. moves46.A.the classroom&& B. the park&&&& C. the playground.&& D. the bedroom47.A.nothing&&&&&&& B. little&&&&&&&& C. a lot&&&&&&&&&& D. something48.A.make friends&&& B. shake a hand&& C. make a friend&& D. have words49.A.times.&&&&& .&& B. right words&&&& C. silent place.&&& D. umbrella50.A.understand&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&&&& C. judge&&&&&&&&& D. decide&&11、 (湖南省凤凰华鑫中学高一第一次月考)&When I was little, my family used to move frequently. Before I could even get acquainted (熟悉的)with my schoolmates, my family was on the move again. I became very& 36& because of this.&But a girl with dark skin and long shiny hair changed me. Her best characteristics(特点) are her openness and& 37 . She is always smiling, like a beautiful sunflower following the sun. Without doubt I enjoyed being with her and soon we became good friends. As time went by, I gradually became a& 38& girl. But this joyful period didn’t last long. We were admitted to different colleges. I felt like I had gone back to my always-on-the-move childhood. I felt& 39& and helpless and I was afraid that I would& 40& her as my best friend. She stayed calm and said to me: “Rain, you can achieve more than I do, so& 41& to your dreams and make a big effort! Real friendship doesn’t fade and we will be best friends forever.” Maybe she didn’t realize what a great& 42& she was to me at that time.&However, it turned out that my concerns were well-founded(有根据的). I felt that the& 43& between us was getting bigger and bigger. One day, she sent me a text message happily telling me that she had fallen in love with a handsome boy in her class.&I felt happy for her, but at the same time I was secretly worried about our friendship. I& 44&& her several times intending to tell her to think carefully about her relationship with the boy, but I got no more messages from her. I felt sad that perhaps our friendship would not& 45 . I had almost given up hope until she visited me at my campus a week later. She looked& 46& but was wearing the most beautiful smile. She gave me a big hug and said: “I’m sorry. I want to be myself and your friend forever!” We cried together, ignoring the people walking past. She told me her sad story, and we knew we had gone back to how it was before.&Now I firmly believe that distance and time can’t& 47& you from a friend. If you care enough about each other, friendship never fades. 36. A. silent&&&B. disappointed&&C. outspoken&&&D. crazy37. A. faithfulness&&B. cheerfulness&&C. quietness&&&D. kindness38. A. happy&&&B. lucky&&&&C. helpful&&&&D. successful39. A. scared&&&B. strange&&&&& C. ashamed&&&D. homesick40. A. leave&&&B. miss&&&&C. lose&&&&D. desert41. A. look forward&&B. hold on&&&C. get down&&&D. go back42. A. burden&&&B. example&&&C. encouragement&&D. wonder43. A. difference&&B. distance&&&C. misunderstanding&D. conflict44. A. visited&&&B. messaged&&&C. telephoned&&&D. wrote45. A. turn&&&B. develop&&&C. survive&&&D. advance46. A. cheerful&&&B. relaxed&&&C. calm&&&&D. pale47. A. protect&&&B. prevent&&&C. free&&&&D. separate36-40 ABAAC&& 41-45 BCBBC&&46-47 DD 12、 福建省福州市罗源一中10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)&I live in a big city with a lot of homeless people. Luckily there’re small ways of helping them and you needn’t have a lot of 36. One way to help is to buy their monthly magazine. 37 doing this one day, I got to 38 a young homeless man, He was often 39 the magazine at the train station.He was a poor farmer from another country. After a while, I discovered that his 40 was close to mine. It 41___ that we were born in the same month.I met him last year 42 after his birthday, and after congratulating(祝贺) him, without 43 , I asked if he had had a good day. He 44 and said that he hadn’t really celebrated. I felt so 45.___I just couldn’t bear the thought of (不敢想)this nice, young man being 46 on his 25th birthday with no presents, no cake, nothing! So I went home and looked in my yarn(纱线) basket. 47 for me, I had enough yarn 48 . I set to work and knitted(编织) a 49 for the young man. The yarn had become a little dirty 50 I didn’t knit very often. Then I washed the yarn so the scarf would be 51 when he got it.I met him on my own birthday as I was going shopping. I had 52 to meet him so I had 53 the scarf and a piece of my own birthday 54 around with me. He was very happy with these gifts and so was I. The 55 in his eyes was the best present he could have given me!36. A. work&&&&&&&& B. energy&&&&&&&&& C. money&&&&&&&&&&&& D. experience37. A. In&&&&&&&&&&& B. On&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Besides&&&&&&&&&& D. By38. A. realize&&&&&&& B. ignore&&&&&&&&&& C. know&&&&&&&&&&&& D. recognize39. A. selling&&&&&&& B. reading&&&&&&&&& C. covering&&&&&&&&&& D. buying40. A. birthday&&&&&& B. house&&&&&&&&&& C. height&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hobby41. A. said&&&&&&&&&& B. found&&&&&&&&&& C. guessed&&&&&&&&&& D. meant42. A. long&&&&&&&&& B. shortly&&&&&&&&& C. ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. even43. A. stopping&&&&&& B. helping&&&&&&&&& C. praising&&&&&&&&&& D. thinking44. A. looked up&&&&& B. turned up&&&&&&& C. looked down&&&&&& D. got down45. A. foolish&&&&&&& B. excited&&&&&&&&& C. clever&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worried46. A. calm&&&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&&&&& C. alone&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hungry47. A. Suddenly&&&&&& B. Luckily&&&&&&&& C. Badly&&&&&&&&&&&& D. However48. A. used&&&&&&&&&&& B. done&&&&&&&&&& C. left&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. produced49. A. scarf&&&&&&&&&& B. cap&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sock&&&&&&&&&&&& D. glove50. A. when&&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and51. A. different&&&&&&&& B. dry&&&&&&&&&&& C. wet&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. clean52. A. liked&&&&&&&&&&& B. hoped&&&&&&&&& C. promised&&&&&&&& D. agreed53. A. made&&&&&&&&&& B. thrown&&&&&&&&& C. received&&&&&&&&& D. carried54. A. cake&&&&&&&&&&& B. present&&&&&&&&& C. song&&&&&&&&&&& D. party55. A. light&&&&&&&&&&& B. pain&&&&&&&&&&& C. sight&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tear36----45& CDCAA&& DBDCA&&& 46-----55& CBCAB&& DBDAA13、 &福建省三明一中10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)&Sudha Chandran, a classical dancer from India, had to have her right leg cut after a car accident. She was also&& 51&& on her career(职业) road. &Though the accident brought her bright career to a&& 52& , she didn’t give up. In the&& 53&& months that followed, Sudha met a doctor who developed an artificial (人造的)&& 54&& made from rubber filled with sponge (海绵). So&& 55&& she wanted to go back to&& 56&& after she had been fitted with an artificial leg. Sudha knew that she believed in&& 57&& and could realize her dream,&& 58&& she began her courageous journey back to the world of dancing ―&& 59&& to balance, bend, stretch, walk, turn, twist and twirl. &After every public recital (个人表演), she&& 60&& ask her dad about her performance. “You&& 61&& have a long way to go” was the answer she used to get&& 62& . In January 1984, Sudha made a historic&& 63&& by giving a public recital in Bombay. She performed in such a great manner that it&& 64& everyone to tears and this&& 65&& pushed her to the number one position again. That evening when she asked her dad the&& 66&& question, he didn’t say anything. He just touched her feet as a praise.&Sudha’s comeback was&& 67&& moving an event that a film producer&& 68&& to make the story into a hit film.&When someone asked Sudha how she had&& 69& to dance again, she said quite simply, “YOU DON’T NEED FEET TO DANCE.”&& 70&& is impossible in this world. If you have the will to win, you can achieve anything.51. A. left alone &&&B. cut off &&&C. kept out&&&D. put out52. A. top &&&&B. height&&&&C. point&&&&D. stop53. A. unforgettable &&B. painful &&&C. busy& &&&D. free54. A. flower&&&&B. leg &&&&C. gift &&&&D. box55. A. strangely&&&B. gradually&&&C. heavily &&&D. strongly56. A. home &&&&B. school &&&C. dancing &&&D. walking57. A. the doctor &&&B. the stage &&&C. herself &&&D. her dad58. A. however&&&B. even &&&&C. since&&&&D. therefore59. A. starting&&&&B. remembering &&C. wanting &&&D. learning 60. A. could &&&&B. would &&&C. should &&&D. might61. A. yet &&&&B. ever &&& &&&C. also &&&&D. still62. A. in return &&&B. in turn &&&C. in surprise &&&D. in anger63. A. change &&&&B. movement& &&C. comeback &&&D. promise64. A. made &&&&B. moved &&&C. let &&&& &&D. forced65. A. story &&&&B. performance &&C. decision &&&D. accident66. A. usual &&&&B. new&&&& &&C. normal &&& &&D. interesting67. A. such &&&&B. this &&&&C. very& &&&&D. so68. A. allowed&&&&B. pretended &&&C. refused&&&D. decided69. A. tried &&&& &&B. managed& &&&C. thought &&&D. imagined70. A. Nothing &&&B. Anything& &&&C. Something &&D. Everything&14&广东省高州市大井中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)&Mr.Jones had always wanted to make a trip into the middle of Africa to shoot wild animals.16& first he had no enough money, and then he was married.His wife had not wanted him to 17& her.At last his wife&& 18& to the trip if he allowed her to go, too.&“But it will be very uncomfortable,” Mr.Jones&& 19 her, “ It will be very hot and we shall live in a tent, and it&& 20& be dangerous.”“I don’t care,” said his wife, “I want to go with you.” So they bought a big tent, camp beds, a refrigerator(电冰箱)which did not need&& 21& and many other things which would make the trip comfortable, and went off to the& 22& of Africa.&The first morning,& 23& Mr.Jones took his gun and left the tent, he& 24& his wife a bell and explained to her , “If you fall in& 25& and you need me ,& 26& this bell and I’ll come at once.”&After a few minutes, he heard the bell and returned&& 27&& to the tent.“What’s the matter?” he asked.“&& 28&& ” said his wife, “I was only&& 29& the bell.” Mr.Jones went off, but after a quarter of an hour, the bell rang&& 30&& .&Mr.Jones hurried back to the tent, but his wife said, “I’m&& 31 .I was cleaning our tent, and I knocked the bell over by mistake.” Mr.Jones returned to his& 32& , but soon he heard the&& 33& once more.This time, when he got back to his&& 34& , the tent was burning and Mrs.Jones was lying on the ground, with& 35& running from a big cut on her shoulder.“That’s better!” said Mrs.Jones.“This time the bell had been used correctly!”16.A.And&&&&&&& &B.But&&&&&&&&&& &C.For&& &D.So17.A.leave&&& &B.miss&&&&&&&&& &C.marry& &D.care18.A.allowed&&& &B.permitted&&&&& &C.satisfied& &D.agreed19.A.told&&&& &B.advised&&&&&&& &C.persuaded&&& &D.warned20.A.may&&&& &B.ought&&&&&&&& &C.can’t&&&& &D.shall21.A.money&&& &B.electricity&&&&& &C.force&&&&&&&&& &D.power22.A.south&&&& &B.middle&&&&&&& &C.east&&&& &D.west23.A.while&&&& &B.until&&&&&&&&& &C.before&&& &D.after24.A.gave&&&&&& &B.sent&&&&&&&&& &C.lent&&&&&&& &D.bought25.A.hurry&&&&&& &B.surprise&&&&&& &C.safety&&& &D.danger26.A.hit&&& &B.knock&&&&&&&& &C.beat&&&&&&&&&& &D.ring27.A.again&& &B.back&&&&&&&&& &C.quickly&&&&&&& &D.home28.A.Something& &B.Nothing&&&&&&& &C.No&&&&&&&&&&& &D.None29.A.ringing&&&& &B.trying&&&& &C.using&&&&&&&& &D.testing30.A.again&&&&&&& &B.once&&&&&&&&& &C.across&&&&&&&& &D.away31.A.happy&&&&& &B.sorry&&&&&&&&& &C.tired&&&&&&&&& &D.all right32.A.wife&&&&& &B.tent&&&& &C.trip&&&&&&&&&& &D.hunting33.A.cry&&&&& &B.shot&&&&&&&&&& &C.bell&&&&& &D.shout34.A.garden&&&&&&&& &B.house&&&&&&&&& &C.camp&&&&&&&&& &D.office35.A.water&&&&&&&&& &B.tears&&&&&& &C.blood&&&&&&&&& &D.sweat16-20 BADDA& 21-25BBCAD& 26-30DCBBA& 31-35 BDCCC15、 广东省高州市顿梭中学10-11学年高一9月月考(英语)&When Dave was eighteen, he bought a secondhand car for 200 so that he could travel to and from work more&& 21&& than by bus.It worked quite well for a few years, but then it got so old, and it was costing him&& 22&& much in repairs that he decided that he had better&& 23&& it.&He asked among his friends to see if anyone was particularly&& 24&& to buy a cheap car, but they all knew that it was falling to pieces, so&& 25&& of them had any desire to buy it.Dave's friend Sam saw that he was&& 26&&& when they met one evening, and said, “What's&& 27&& , Dave?”&Dave told him, and Sam answered, “Well, what about advertising it in the paper? You may&& 28&& more for it that way than the cost of the advertisement!” Thinking that Sam's___29___was sensible(合理的),he put an advertisement in an evening paper, which read “For sale: small car,&& 30&&& very little petrol, only two owners.Bargain(要价)at 50.”For two days after the advertisement first appeared, there was no ___31___.But then on Saturday evening he had an enquiry(询问).A man rang up and said he would like to___32___ him about the car.“All right,” Dave said, feeling happy.He asked the man whether ten o'clock the next morning would be___33___or not.“Fine,” the man said, “and I'll ___34____my wife.We intend to go for a ride in it to&& 35&&& it.”&The next morning, at a quarter to ten, Dave parked the car in the square outside his front door, ____36___ to wait there for the people who had____37____ his advertisement.Even Dave had to ___38___that the car really looked like a& wreck(残骸).Then, soon after he had got the car as clean___39___ it could be, a police car stopped just behind him and a policeman got out.He looked at Dave's car and then said, “Have you reported this ____40___ to us yet, sir?”21.A.directly&& &B.safely&&&&&&& &C.properly&&& &D.easily22.A.so&&& &B.such&&&&&&&&& &C.very&&&&&& &D.too23.A.keep&&&&&& &B.repair&&&&&&& &C.sell&&&&&& &D.throw24.A.anxious&&&& &B.lucky&&&&&&&& &C.ashamed& &D.generous25.A.some&&&&& &B.neither&&&&&& &C.none& &D.most26.A.delighted&& &B.upset&&&&&&&& &C.calm&&&& &D.astonished27.A.on&&&&&&&& &B.up&&&&&&&&&&& &C.it&&&& &D.that28.A.learn&&&& &B.miss&&&&&&&&& &C.get&&&& &D.find29.A.message&&& &B.advice&&&&&&& &C.request&D.description30.A.uses&&&&& &B.loses&&&&&&&& &C.has&&&&& &D.spends31.A.doubt&&&&& &B.help&&&&&&&&& &C.trouble&D.answer32.A.tell&&&&&&&& &B.see&&&&&&&&&& &C.agree&&&&& &D.call33.A.exact&&&& &B.suitable&&&&& &C.early&&&& &D.late34.A.follow&&&&&& &B.meet&&&&&&&&& &C.bring&&& &D.introduce35.A.recognize&& &B.gain&&&&&&&&& &C.admire&&&&& &D.test36.A.happening&&& &B.meaning&&&&&& &C.turning&&& &D.failing37.A.read&&&&&&&& &B.inserted&&&&& &C.answered&& &D.placed38.A.forget&&&&& &B.show&&&&&&&&& &C.disagree&& &D.admit39.A.as&&&&&&&&& &B.that&&&&&&&&& &C.so&&&&&&& &D.such40.A.bargain&&&&& &B.sale&&&&&&&&& &C.accident&& &D.result21-25 DACAC26-30 BBCBA&& 31-35 DBBCD&& 36-40 BCDAC16、 &广东省广州东莞五校09-10学年高一下学期期末联考(英语)&The eyes are one of the most expressive instruments of body language. Keith,sev enteen,from Montclair New Jersey,learned the hard way about one  21  the eyes can make .“I had a teacher who graded heavily on classroom discussion,” Keith says. “He seemed to have a strong ability to know just when I didn’t have the  22 . I couldn’t figure out how he could be so  ___23 . Then it dawned on(为……所明白)me.  24  I didn’t know the answer,I would avoid looking at him. When I did know what to say,I always glanced(扫视)straight back at him.& From that moment on,I  25  myself to look at him in the eye,  26  I knew the work or not. That trick has saved me a lot of trouble.”Many people,including some policemen,believe eye contact is a good  27  of honesty. If someone c an’t look at you directly in the eye,then he or she is not playing  28 , they insist. After many experiments,  29 , a number of experts have found out that good liars can make false eye contact.Eye contact,though not a(n) 30 & sign of honesty,is a clear way to show interest in another person. When a person looks at you and  31  to do so,you know his  32  is placed on you. When he turns his head away,his mind is probably  33 . But there are exceptions. A __34  person may have trouble making and keeping eye contact,no matter how interested he is in the other person. And certain nationalities,such as the British and Germans,are much  35__ oriented(适应)to eyeball to eyeball contact than,say,the French and Arabs.21.A.letter&&&B.notice&&&&C.message&&&&D.news22.A.question&&&B.problem&&&C.excuse&&&&&D.answer23.A.slow&&&B.sharp&&&&C.dull&&&&&D.clever24.A.Whatever&&B.Whenever&&&C.However&&&&D.Wherever25.A.helped&&&B.hoped&&&&C.taught&&&&&D.persuaded26.A.when&&&B.whether&&&C.if&&&&&&D.as27.A.lesson&&&B.way&&&&C.chance&&&&&D.test28.A.honestly&&&B.quickly&&&&C.correctly&&&&D.really29.A.therefore&&&B.however&&&C.actually&&&&D.especially30.A.real&&&&B.exact&&&&C.wonderful&&&&D.sure31.A.stops&&&B.continues&&&C.changes&&&&D.hopes32.A.attention&&&B.spirit&&&&C.strength&&&&D.energy33.A.anywhere&&B.nowhere&&&C.elsewhere&&&&D.everywhere34.A.brave&&&B.shy&&&&C.stupid&&&&&D.proud35.A.more&&&B.less&&&&C.too&&&&&D.enough21-25 CDBBC&& 26-30 BDABD& 31-35 BACBB17&广东省广州东莞五校09-10学年高一第一次联考(英语)&Several factors make a good newspaper story. First,& 1&& ,it must be new. But since TV can react to events so quickly, this is often a problem for&&& 2& . They usually respond&&& 3&& it in one of three ways.One by providing&& 4&& detail, comment or background information.One by finding a new&& 5& on the day’s major stories.One by printing completely different stories which&& 6&& doesn’t broadcast.What else? Well―it also has to be&& 7& . People don’t want to read about&&& 8&& , everyday life. Because of this, many stories&& 9&& some kind of conflict or danger. This is one reason why so much news seems to be&& 10& news , “ Plane lands safely―no-one hurt ”doesn’t sell newspapers. “Plane& 11& ―200 feared dead !” does .Next, there’s human interest. People are interested in other&& 12&& ―particularly in the rich, famous and powerful. Stories about the private lives of pop singers, actors, models, politicians,&& 13& , all appear regularly in certain newspapers .Finally, for many editors,&& 14&& is an important factor, too. They prefer stories about people, places and events which their readers know. That’s&& 15&& the stories in Tokyo’s newspapers are often very different from the stories printed in Paris, Cairo, New York or Buenos Aires. 1. A .gradually&B. extremely&C. obviously&D. precisely2. A. newspapers&& B. publications&&&&& C. reporters&&&&&&& D. broadcasters3. A. with&B. on&C. of&D. to 4. A. extra&&&&&&&& B. available&&&&&&& C. reliable&&&&&&&& D. memorable5. A. direction&&&&& B. look&&&&&&&&&& C. angle&&&&&&&&&& D. section6. A. TV&B. internet&C. newspaper&D. radio7. A. conventional&& B. dramatic&&&&&&& C. professional&&&& D. sensitive8. A. common&B. usual&C. ordinary&D. special9. A. urge&&&&&&&& B. neglect&&&&&&&& C. increase&&&&&&&& D. involve10. A. good&&&&&&& B. bad&&&&&&&&&&& C. exciting&&&&&&&& D. informative11. A. crashes&&&&& B. bumps&&&&&&&&& C. strikes&&&&&&&&& D. drops12. A. places&&&&&& B. people&&&&&&&&& C.& things&&&&&&&&&& D. news13. A. in addition&& B. in any case&&&&&& C. for example&&&&& D. after all 14. A. personality&& B. similarity&&&&&&& C. tolerance&&&&&&& D. familiarity15. A. that&B. why&C. because&D. what1-5 CADAC 6-10 ABCDB 11-15 ABCDB18、 &湖北省监利中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语) &The story happened on a not heavy rainy day.After class,I took a few bottles to go and& 31& some water from the water room.Oh!There were so many people! I had to wait& 32& the rain.My hair didn’t get wet because I wore a hat,but my clothes& 33& .When at last it was my& 34& ,I filled the bottles as quickly as possible.I began making my way back when I saw a boy& 35& towards me.He& 36& two umbrellas in his hand.He shouted hello and as he came& 37& ,I recognized that it was XiaoBai.He& 38& my classmate for nearly three years but we never& 39& more than ten sentences.He was silent but I like talking.We were quite& 40& peolple and had nothing in common.I didn’t& 41& him and even didn’t want to see him.“Hey!What’s wrong?”His words& 42& me out of my thought.“I saw you& 43& in the rain so I brought you this umbrella.But it seems a little& 44& ,your clothes are already wet.”On hearing this,I was so& 45& tha t I couldn’t say a single word.“Don’t just stand there.Let’s go!”He said and held the umbrella for me.We walked towards& 46& and this time,we talk& 47& .“I know you don’t like& me,but I want to 48& with you.”he said,“you may think I am silent,but it is because I can’t find the& 49&& to say.”The rain finally stopped and we saw a rainbow in the blue sky. I said to myself,“It is wrong to 50& someone only by his appearance.& 31.A.collect&&& &B. drink& &&C.carry& &&&D.hold32.A .under&&&& &B. in&&&&&&&& &C.at&&&&&&&&& &D.on33.A.did&&&&&& &B.get&&&&&&&& &C.was&&&&&&& &D.wet34.A.wish&&&&& &B.duty&&&&&&& &C.job&&&&&&& &D.turne&&&& &&B.came&&&&&& &ing&&&&&& &es36.A.had held&& &B.has held&&&& &C.was holding&& &D.holds37.A.near&&&&& &B.nearly&&&&&& &C.nearer&&&& &&D.nearest38.A.has been&& &B.had been&&& &C.is&&&&&&&&& &D.would be39.A.shared&&&& &B.talked&&&& &&C.spoke&&&&&& &munitcate40.A..the same& &B.familiar&&&& &C.strange&&&& &D.different41.A.hate&&&&& &B.ignore&&&&& &C.like&&&&&&& &D.get along 42.A.brought&&& &B.make&&&&& &C.get&&&&&&&& &D.surprised43.A.stood&&&&&&& &B.stand&&&&&& &C.standing&&& &D.are standing44.A.early&&&&&& &B.frequent&&&& &C.actually&&&& &D.late& 45.A.moving&&&& &B.move&&&&&& &C.moved&&&&&&& &D.moves46.A.the classroom& B,the park& &&C.the playground. &D.the bedroom47.A.nothing&&&&& &B. little&&&&&&& &C.a lot&&&&&&&& &D.something48.A.make friends& &B.shake a hand& &C.make a friend& &D.have words49.A.times.&&&&& &B.right words&&& &C.silent place.&&& &D.umbrella50.A.understand&& &B.see&&&&&&&&&& &C.judge&&&&&&& &D.decide&19、吉林省吉林一中10-11学年高一上学期期中考试(英语) &The new principal decided that he’d better first take a secret __36___ before doing something about Class 5A , which was the worst class in Hill Valley High School.He didn’t need to be informed ___37___ the class was , for ___38__were leading the way.The door was shut from inside.The lock it had was missing , __39__ knocked off , just leaving a ___40___ for the principal.Though the principal had __41___badly behaved classes before , what appeared through the _42____ was till a shock for him.It was a scene that was ___43__ seen in action films.But he knew what to do.He ___44__ go into the classroom , take hold of the ___45__ boy and punished him.This would be an example to the others.He took a deep breath and then ___46__ open the classroom door.He had been prepared for the scene that there should be a shock of __47____ , but few treated him as an important ___48__ , and some even paid little attention to his existence.“ Silence ! ” he shouted at the top of his voic e.This time it was really __49____.They stopped what they were doing and stared at him.Quickly he walked up to the __50__ boy in the room , who he __51____had been playing an important part and also had been shouting at the others at the top of his voice.He seized the boy by the ear and ___52__ him to the front of the class.“ I’m going to punish you as an example to the rest , ” he said.“ Now go to my office and wait for me.”Then he turned to the class and ___53__them about how to behave in school.To __54___ his speech , he said , “ Does anyone have any questions ? ”One of the students put up her hand.“ Yes , sir.I have.When can you free my __55__ back to continue his class ? ”36.A.watch&&&&&&& &B.inspection&&& &C.look&&&&& &D.examination 37.A.where&&&&&&& &B.how&&&&&&&& &C.what&&&&&&&&& &D.when 38.A.school guides& &B.class titles&&& &C.terrible noise&& &D.some teachers 39.A.other than&&&& &B.or rather&&&&& &C.worse still&&& &D.rather than 40.A.problem&&&&&& &B.fault&&&&&&&& &C.reason&&&&&&& &D.lookout 41.A.experienced&&& &B.heard&&&&&&& &C.seen&&&&&&&&& &D.punished 42.A.window&&&&&& &B.door&&&&&&&& &C.gap&&&&&&&&& &D.hole 43.A.seldom&&&&&&& &B.hardly&&&&&& &C.never&&&&&&&&& &D.often 44.A.might&&&&&&&& &B.should&&&&&& &C.would&&&&& &D.could 45.A.noisiest&&&&&&& &B.biggest&&&&& &C.smallest&&&& &D.youngest 46.A.pushed&&&&&&& &B.kicked&&&&&& &C.forced&&&&&& &D.knocked 47.A.silence&&&&&&& &B.surprise&&&&& &C.cries&&&&&&& &D.paleness 48.A.teacher&&&&&&& &B.principal&&&&& &C.role&&&&&&&& &D.person 49.A.heard&&&&&&&& &B.working&&&&&& &C.shouted&&&&&& &D.surprising 50.A.oldest-looking& &B.ordinary-looking &C.funny-looking& &D.ill-looking 51.A.believed&&&&&& &B.supposed& &C.guessed&&& &D.recognized 52.A.pushed&&&&&&& &B.pulled&&&&& &C.ordered&&&&&&& &D.got 53.A.announced&&& &B.said&&&&&&& &C.declared&&&&& &D.lectured& 54.A.add to&&&&&&& &B.carry on&&&& &C.end up&&&&&& &D.show off 55.A.teacher&&&&&& &B.brother&&&&& &C.monitor&&&&& &D.desk-mate &文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 coming home 的文章

随机推荐