以“One willcan you feel ithap...

& 阅读理解。
Too often young people get themselves employed quite by accident, not knowing what lies in the way of opportunity for promotion, hap
中考试题:
高考试题:
2015中考试题
2014中考试题
2013中考试题
2012中考试题
2011中考试题
中考试题地区分类
中考模拟试题
2013中考模拟试题
2012中考模拟试题
2011中考模拟试题
中考模拟试题地区分类当前位置: &
happy everyday是什么意思
中文翻译欢乐每一天快乐每一天:&&&&adj. 1.幸福的,幸运的。 2.快乐的,愉快的。 3 ...:&&&&adj. 1.每日的。 2.日常的,平常的,普通的。 短 ...
例句与用法One word : happy ! ! ! two words : happy everyday ! !一个字:乐!两个字:开心! Matt : because i have you with me this last year , i feel happy everyday马特:这一年有你陪我,所以我每一天都那么开心。 If we are happy everyday , we won t treasure it . it s really like this如果我们每天快乐,我们也不会珍惜,真的是这样。 Time will never change my love that is far more than you know ! happy everyday , my freinds我的爱远远比你知道的要深,时间将永远不会改变它,开心过好每一天,我的朋友们In our daily living , unavoidably we will encounter many difficulties and many situations that are not smooth . we cannot be happy everyday我们在生活里面难免有的时候应该碰到很多困难很多不顺的情况,我们不能每天都快乐。 Eat better and sleep better , the principal thing is to be healthy . you must be happy everyday , and remember that we all support you forever and ever留言:要吃好,睡好,身体好噢!每一天都开心的过,记得有我们在支持你哦! How are u getting on ? ? the christmas is coming , so ganny here wanna send my best wishes to all of u ! ~ ~ marry christmas and keep happy everyday !不知道最近大家都过得怎样呢? ?圣诞节快到了,苷莉在这里也提前祝各位节日快乐,永远开心哦! ! By choosing a series of lovely and funny cartoon characters as the theme , with clean and colorful picture , 25 pieces puzzle can make young boys and girls feel happy everyday during their playing this puzzle game25片拼版以一系列活泼有趣的卡通人物为主题,画面清晰,色彩艳丽,拆拆拼拼,可以让小朋友开开心心每一天。 Human designed engineering system , streamline holder provides a gentle and comfortable massage , relieve muscle tension after strenuous exercise and weariness , with infrared heating system and adjustable vibrations make you comfortable and feel happy everyday人体工程学设计,流线形手柄,柔和舒适的按摩,消除疲劳,恢复体力,红外热疗可调速振动按摩有效缓解肌肉酸痛,使你天天舒适快乐
相邻词汇热门词汇
happy everyday的中文翻译,happy everyday是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译happy everyday,happy everyday的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedThe more you smile, the ___ you will feel. A. hapThe more you smile, the ___ you will feel. A. happy. B. happier. C. happily. D. more happily. 答案是d。怎么解释 我认为是b
梦魇My10102
前后比较级句式要对应,答案D中的more 是修饰feel happily
B 吧。feel happy啊,哪有feel happily的。happily是副词啊
happier是比较级,要有THAN才可以用
答案错了,我也认为是b
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 can you feel it 的文章

随机推荐