shout at get angry造句 ...

小题1:D小题2:F小题3:G小题4:A小题5:C试题分析:这是一个配对阅读题,给出了五种学生常见的不同问题;如何控制怒火,担心学习,玩电脑游戏,参加校外活动及上钢琴班。就问题给出相应的解决的办法。小题1:问题是:我有时易怒,冲朋友大喊,他们认为我对他们不友善。根据所给选项故建议是D,当你感到生气时你应该停止谈话,数到十或走开一直到你平静下来。小题2:问题是:在老师的眼中我是个好学生,我的同班同学和家长也是这么认为。没有人知道我的问题是我担忧我的学业。根据所给选项,故建议项是F不要担心每个人都担心他们的学业,甚至象你一样学习好的学生(也是一样。找到一种爱好或运动放松一会儿。小题3:问题是:我的父母从来不允许我玩电脑游戏,他们想让我整天学习,在考试中取得好成绩。我感到不愉快。根据所给选项,故建议项是G告诉你的父母,许多孩子打电脑游戏在学校也做得好,要求他们在周末让你玩一小段时间的游戏。小题4:问题是:我想参加校外活动但是父母认为他们太危险,不允许我单独外出。根据所给选项,故建议项是A让你的父母知道,你将是独自一人,还有,你可以请老师和父母谈谈课外活动的事。小题5:问题是:我的妈妈让我上钢琴课。她规定,我每天必须练习两个小时。我真的尽力了,但我却还是弹不好。根据所给选项,故建议项是C不要担心,甚至伟大的钢琴家也得练习(弹奏),艰苦的努力和大量的练习是成为一个好钢琴家的唯一途径。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Which university would you like to go to in the future? It’s not too early to think about it right now.Students at Hilltop School had a University Week at the end of last month. &小题1:&&&For instance, they designed a flag for a virtual(虚拟的)“University of Hilltop”.小题2: He said he started the program to help students form their aims. “University may not be for everyone, but we want the program to help students form their aims.” he said.小题3: &&&Eric, a student in Grade 8, said, “University Week made me realize that university is only four years away. I should do some research about where I want to go.” Paul, another student in Grade 8, said he realized that there so many universities for him to choose. &&小题4:The school also invited people to give career(职业)talks. The first talk was given by Captain Brown, a policeman. He talked about how to choose a career way.小题5:“The program opened up the students’ eyes,” said Mr. Miller.A. According to the students, the program worked well.B. He also talked about the importance of math,
reading, and writing in his career as a&&& policeman.C. During the week, they took part in all kinds of
activities.D. Mr. Miller is the teacher who started the program.E. Eric thinks it’s too early to think about which
university to go to in the future now.F. After some research, he said he wanted to choose
the University of California.
配对阅读:请阅读以下相关信息,然后匹配他们,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。小题1:Tony is a good boy. He wants to read some English books on Sunday.小题2:Mother’s Day is coming. Lucy wants to buy some clothes for her
mother.小题3:Bob likes playing basketball very much.小题4:Melody goes shopping a lot. She likes clothes on sale very much.小题5:George moves to a new house. He wants to buy some chairs for his
new home.A.Book Store: We
sell all kinds of books. And all the English books are on sale now.B.Sports Clubs:
Come and join us. You can play tennis, basketball and other sports with
students at your age.C.Library: We
have many kinds of language books: Chinese, English and Japanese. You will
enjoy reading books here.D.Basketball Fans
Center: You can enjoy watching the NBA matches here. It opens form Monday to
Saturday.E. Furniture(家具) Store: We are the largest
furniture store in town. We have everything you want for your house.F. Beauty Clothes
Store: We sell clothes for women at any age.G. Lucky Mall:
It’s the time of the year. All the things are&&on sale.
根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。A: Good morning, Zhou Jun. 小题1:B: I usually come to school on foot.A: 小题2:B: Six. I have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon.A: 小题3:B: My favorite sport is basketball.A: 小题4:B: Because it’s very exciting(令人兴奋的).A: 小题5:B: Mr. Zhao. Look! He is playing basketball there.A: Nice talking to you. Thank you. A. How many
lessons do you have every day?B. Why do you like
it?C. Who is your P.
E. teacher?D. How do you
usually come to school?E. What’s your
favorite sport?
五位母亲Betty, Sara, Gina, Mary和 Alice打算为各自的孩子选择一所合适的学校。请仔细阅读第1—5题中的个人情况说明,从A到F的六个选项中,选出符合各人要求的最佳选项,其中一项为多余选项。 小题1:Betty has a six-year-old daughter. She wants her to be a musician
when she grows up, so she is looking for a famous music school for her. 小题2:Sara’s son is 10 years old. He is interested in water sports. He
said that he hoped to be a sailor in the future.小题3:Alice learned to dance when she was young. Now she is a successful
dancer. She wants her little daughter to follow her steps.小题4:Mary is always worried about her daughter, who is poor at math and
English at school, so she is looking for a training centre to help her
daughter.小题5:Gina has a son who is a football fan. He knows about almost all
the well-known football players. He wishes to be a football star.AAqualilityMaking water safe
and fun. Swimming lessons are for all ages from birth. Small groups are in
warm pools in Reigate on Monday & Friday afternoons.Call 6&BManor HouseA small and
friendly school for girls 2—16 offers a modern and caring environment. Bring
your daughter and come and see why our girls are so happy and do so well. Call &CLittle KickersWhy do we get a
kick out of every class? It’s fun. The children have fun learning new skills.
So if you want your kid to be a football star or just to be happier, why not
come and have a ball with us? Call &DMonkey MusicSince 1993
thousands of children across the UK have grown up with Monkey Music. Our
wonderful teaching program introduces music to young children in a way they
can easily understand and enjoy. Call &EKip McGrathDo you want your
child to succeed at school? We have very good Math and English teachers. We
are for children aged 6—16. Call &FFarnham DanceNew ballet(芭蕾) classes at the St. John’s Centre,
19 Tilford Rd, Farnham GU9 8DJ. Tuesday afternoons,
10 week termsCall &
请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容从下面方框内的七个选项中,选择五个还原到文中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整,并写在答题卷上。(每小题2分)We all have days when we are down, tired and unhappy. That’s OK. You need days like this, or how would you know you are happy?&小题1: Even if sadness is a part of life, let’s try to make it small. Here are a few simple ways to help you feel better when you are feeling sad.1.Stand up straight and this helps your energy flow(流动).when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow too.2. Smile! 小题2:This way can not only leave you in a good mood but also bring others a good mood.3. Listen to music.小题3: some kinds of music work better than others. So try and find out what kind of music works the best for you.4.Take some “me”time. You can find pleasure in reading a book, watching a sunrise or having a hot bath, or something like that.5. Exercise.&小题4:It is a great way to clear your mind of anything that makes you sad.These ways will cheer you up when you are down, but don’t just use them when you are sad. Try and practice them everyday to make them a habit.&小题5:But if you are in a deep depression(沮丧),go to see a doctor.A.It can be your
favorite music.B.It’s easy to do
and have good results.C.Your favorite
music is sure to be the best choice.D.You’ll enjoy
your good days even more when you have a few bad days.E.Even something
as simple as taking a walk will get your blood flowing.F.Being with
someone who’s really happy can put you in a good mood.G.You will be
surprised to learn that these simple ways will keep your sadness away.
请仔细阅读小题,从A、B、C、D中找出其相对应的选项, 并回答小题5。小题1:Pop singer Yoga Lin is famous for his beautiful singing. But he is trying to be a good storyteller. His new book We’ve met before is now out. It has 12 stories about family, love and sadness. And& Lin has a song to go with each story.小题2:Two ancient Chinese relics(文物)were auctioned(拍卖)off last Wednesday in Paris. The buyer is said to be a businessman from Fujian, China, Though some ancient Chinese relics have returned to China, some are still missing. Many Chinese are very angry about this auction and they said these relics should have returned to their motherland without any excuse.小题3:A study from the School Nutrition Association in the USA shows that cool names can make for cool foods, Scientists think giving a food a fun name makes kids think it will be more fun to eat. They did experiments. The results proved what they thought was quite true.小题4:For American basketball player Kevin Durant, life as a shining star has just begun. As is known to all, his success may lie in his untiring struggle. There is no doubt that his experience may remind us of the old saying “No pains, no gains”. And everyone, keep moving and just do it.A.Stolen Art Sold in ParisB.Trendy Names Make Food Sound TastierC.Secret to SuccessD.Singer Turns to Storyteller小题5:Where can you probably find the information?A.In the magazineB.In the textbookC.In the advertisementD.In the newspaper
How do you study
English?Thank you for your
suggestions!What’s the matter
with you?Do you takes notes
in English class?I don’t take notes
in class.I learn English by
reading aloud.I’m sorry to hear
that.A: You look unhappy.&&&小题1:&&&& .B: Bad luck! I didn’t pass the English exam again.A: &&小题2:&&&But please don’t give up.B: Well, maybe my way of studying English is not good.A:&&&小题3:&&.B:I study it by doing my homework early in the morning.A: Oh, It’s better to read early in the morning. It’s easy to remember things at that time. Do you agree?B: Yes, I’ll do some reading instead.A: &&&&&小题4:&B: Never! I just listen to what the teacher says.A: That’s not good. You should write down the important things that the teacher tells you. After class you can review them.B: OK. I’ll buy a notebook.A: Good luck to you!B: &&小题5:
从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏相匹配的句子。(满分5分)Ⅰ&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题1:Did you enjoy yourself last Sunday, Li Hui?小题2:Must we come to school tomorrow?小题3:Who’s speaking?&&&&&&&&&&小题4:What kind of music do you like?小题5:Knowledge is important to us. ⅡA. No, you don’t have to.B. This is Ted speaking.C. I agree with you.D. I like folk music. E. Yes, I read many stories at home.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英语翻译What should you do when your parents become angry?If your parents get mad,try to have a conversation with them about it.Remember not to shout at them.They usually will try to change,but it will take sometime because they get angry all their lives,and that is all they know.You might have to change your method a couple of times.Do some nice things for your parents that they don't expect like cooking,doing the dishes,washing clothes,or cleaning the floors.If this doesn't work,bring in a friend that you feel comfortable with,and have him or her help you.中间有一个句子中一个单词错了。,but it will take some time because they get angry all their lives,some 和 time之间要空格
要是你的爹地妈咪生气了咋整?要他们两口子抓狂了,试着就该问题与他们唠嗑一下.记住,别冲他们俩嚷嚷.他们通常会试着去改变,不过这得花点时间.因为他们他们一辈子都在发火,而且他们就只知道发火.你得换几种方式.为你的父母做点他们并没有期望过的很美好的事,比如:煮饭、洗碗、洗衣服、搽地板.要是这些都不管用,带一个你觉得相处融洽的朋友来帮你.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您应该怎么做时,你的父母会生气呢?如果你的父母很生气,想为他与他们的交谈中it.Remember请勿在them.They留言通常会尝试改变,但需要的某个时候,因为他们都生气他们的生活,这是所有他们know.You可能要改变你的方法几次。为你的父母,他们不希望这样做的菜做饭,洗衣服,和清洁floors.If这不起作用,一个朋友带你感到舒服一些好的东西,让他或她帮助你。...
扫描下载二维码答案:解析:
D F G A C
请在这里输入关键词:
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下面是5个中学生遇到的难题和某报专栏编辑给他们的建议。请将问题与建议配对。
(& )71. Sometimes I get angry easily
and shout at my friends. That makes them think I’m not friendly to them.(& )72. In my teachers’ eyes, I am a good student. Both my
classmates and my parents also think so. No one knows what my problem is. I
often feel worried about my schoolwork.(& )73. My parents never allow me to
play computer games at all. They want me to study all day and do well in my
exams. I feel unhappy.(& )74. I want to join in some
after-school activities, but my parents think they are too dangerous and don’t allow me to go out alone.(& )75. My mother gets me to take
piano lessons. She makes it a rule that I must practice two hours a day. I
really try my best, but I just can’t play well.
A. Let your parents know you will not be
alone. Also, you can ask a teacher to talk to your parents about the
after-school activities.B. Don’t worry. You can still have some indoor sports. They are also fun.C. Don’t worry, even great piano players have to practice. Hard work and
a lot of practice are the only way to become a good piano player.D. When you feel angry you should stop
talking and count from one to ten or walk away until you keep quiet.E. Tell your friends how you are feeling.
You are in a new class, but you still need their friendship. Also, you can
make new friends.F. Don’t worry. Everybody worries about their schoolwork, even those
students like you who study well. Find a hobby or a sport to help you relax
for a while.G. Tell your parents that many kids play
computer games and do well at school, too. Ask them to let you play computer
games for a short time on weekends.
ycycwsx0713
小题1:D小题2:F小题3:G小题4:A小题5:C
小题1:句子意思:有时我很容易生气,对着朋友大喊大叫,这使得他们很生气。&&所以应寻找与“生气”有关的句子&&&&&& D项&当你感到生气,你应该停止说话,从一数到十或者走开知道你能保持安静小题2:句子意思:在我的老师眼里,我是一个好学生,我的同学和父母也这么想。没有人知道我的问题是什么。我常对我的功课感到担忧&所以 应寻找与“worry schoolwork”有关的句子,F项 不要担心 每个人都担心功课,甚至是向你一样的好学生,寻找一个兴趣爱好或者运动帮助你放松一会小题3:我的父母从来不允许我玩电脑游戏,他们想让我整天学习,考试考得好,我感到不开心&所以应寻找与父母沟通玩电脑游戏的句子,& G 告诉你的父母,许多孩子玩电脑游戏,学习也很好。让他们让你在周末玩一会游戏小题4:我想加入一些课外活动,但是我的父母让我很危险不许我单独外出&应寻找与父母沟通参加活动的句子,& A 让你的父母知道你不是单独的。或者可以让老师与你的父母讨论有关课外活动的事小题5:我的妈妈让我上钢琴课,她规定我必须每天练习两小时,我真的尽力了,但我弹不好。 应寻找与弹钢琴有关的句子。C&不要担心,每个钢琴家都必须练习。认真学习努力练习是唯一成为好的钢琴家的路
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】—Shall we make an appointment at 10:00 t...
—Shall we make an appointment at 10:00 tomorrow morning?—
. Maybe we can make it some other time.A. I’d like to
B. No, I shall be busy thenC. Don’t mention it
D. See you then 
试题分析:考查对对话的理解。A我想去;B不行,我那时候会很忙;C别提了;D一会儿见。回答中提到要换另外的时间,故应该是上面约定的时间不可以。对话译为—我们可以明天早上十点见面吗?—不行,那时候我会很忙。我们可以约一个其他的时间。故选B。
考点:考查对话理解
考点分析:
考点1:交际用语
相关试题推荐
Only after Mary read her composition the second time
the spelling mistake.A. did she notice
B. she noticedC. does she notice
D. she has noticed 
假设你是星光中学的李华,将参加主题为“Let’s Ride Bicycles”的英语演讲比赛。请撰写一份演讲稿,主要内容包括:1. 目前汽车带来的空气污染和交通堵塞等问题;2. 骑自行车的益处,如节能环保、有利健康等。参考词汇:低碳生活 low-carbon
节能 energy saving注意:1. 词数100左右。2. 演讲稿的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。Good morning, everyone,I am Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is “Let’s Ride Bicycles”.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank you! 
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( \)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分How should you do when your parents become angry? If your parents got mad, try to have a conversation with them about it. Remembering not to shout at them. They usually will try to change, but they will take some time because they get angry all their life. You may have to change for your method a couple of times. Do any nice things for your parents that they don’t expect---like cooking, washing clothes or clean the floors. If this doesn’t work, bring in friend that you feel comfortable, and have him or her help you. 
Every student will
(face) with the question when he
(pass) the college entrance examinations: Should we choose a good major(专业) or a good university first?Some students prefer to consider majors first so that they can learn
they are interested in. It will also make
possible for them to take their favorite jobs in the future. However, those who think
(different) believe that the environment is important to one's
(develop) and that graduates from leading universities are often more likely
(find) a good job.In my opinion, the best choice is a good major at a good university. If we cannot obtain
the first thing to consider is a good major, because no matter
we study, we can still achieve a lot in
certain field if we try our best. 
“My name’s Jim Shelley and I am an addict (有瘾的人) …”With these words I began to
the problem, the problem of my telephone addiction. I used to call people
, from the moment I woke up to the time I went to sleep. I
to be phoned, I wanted to phone. Just one more call.It started socially—a few calls each day. It seemed
, just a quick chat. Gradually though, the
got worse. Soon it was
use, until, finally, addiction.And it began to affect my
. During the day I would disappear for
call. If I couldn’t make a call, I spent the whole time waiting for the phone to ring. Getting more and more
, in the end, I would ring someone, then someone else,
myself just one more call.I was phoning people and
messages to make sure
calls would see me through the day. I used to arrive at friends’ homes and before the door was closed, go straight for the phone with the
“Is it OK if I just use the phone…?” At work, I became
when my fellow workers tried to
me from using the phone. And one day I hit my boss (with the phone). Finally the police caught me
a phone box that had taken my last one pound coin, and I was
to see a psychiatrist(心理医生).I haven’t
a phone in the house for three weeks now, and it’s several days
I used a phone box. I try not to watch TV because there are
people on it making phone calls. My name is Jim Shelley and I am an addict.1.A. face
C. accept D. notice2.A. now and then B. all the time C. at home D. at work3.A. tried
B. asked C. waited D. invited4.A. polite
B. important C. fine D. special5.A. condition B. situation C. result D. effect6.A. frequent B. regular C. unusual D. particular7.A. friends B. study C. family D. work8.A. a quick B. a secret C. an expected D. an extra9.A. hopeful B. delighted C. frightened D. anxious10.A. forcing B. telling C. giving D. limiting11.A. leaving B. taking C. passing D. recording12.A. long B. immediate C. enough D. surprising13.A. saying B. demands C. wish D. words14.A. careful B. mad C. determined D. helpless15.A. save B. reduce C. protect D. stop16.A. destroying B. using C. stealing D. emptying17.A. offered B. guided C. ordered D. reminded18.A. missed B. had C. received D. fixed19.A. as B. when C. if D. since20.A. always B. just C. more
D. different 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 get angry造句 的文章

随机推荐