the baay has only two品牌____(tooth) now.

It hurts so much when a baby gets his first teeth这里为什么不用tooth而用teeth?这是走遍美国里的一句台词..
first teeth 可能是 第一批牙 的意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语填空用所给名词的适当形式填空.1.How many________(sheep) are there on the hill?2.There is some________(food) in the basket.3.The baby has only two________(tooth) now.4.There is a lot of________(water) in the bottle.5.There are five________(people ) in his family.6.Let's take________(photo),OK?7.I have lots of________(tomato) here.8.The________(leaf) on the tree turn-yellow.9.The________(child) are playing gameson the playground now.10.Their________(dictionary) look new.11.I see you have a few white________(hair).12.They are________(woman) doctors.13.Can you give me some bottles of ____ (orange),please?14.There are many________(fox) in the picture.15.I would like some apple________(juice).I am very thirsty.
镜音双子丶69
1.sheep 2.food 3.teeth 4.water 5.people 6.photos 7.tomatoes 8.leaves 9.children 10.dictionaries 11.hairs 12.women 13.orange 14.foxes 15.juice
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
food teeth water people photos tomatoes leaves children dicnionaries
hairs women
1.sheeps-- are
many2.food--There is3.teeth--two4.water--There is5.people--five6.photos--不可能只拍一张照片7.tomatoes-- lots of8.leaves--不可能只有一片树叶9.children--are10....
1. How many____sheep____(sheep) are there on the hill?
2. There is some___food_____(food) in the basket.
3. The baby has only two____teeth____(tooth) now.
4. There is a lot of_____wa...
扫描下载二维码可数名词不可数名词练习完整版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
可数名词不可数名词练习完整版
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢How many _____(tooth) has the baby?He has a ________.
惰惰先生168
teeth ,tooth
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
teeth tooth
teeth, tooth
teeth复数tooth单数
teeth,tooth
扫描下载二维码人教版学年度第二学期五年级下册英语期中考试试卷(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题