well,it’s beautiful but it’sit is way too shortt.it’s not…

—I’m interested in that beautiful MP5 player. How much do you charge for it? —$ 150. And it’s of the value. —Well,
. but I can’t afford it. Thank you anyway. A.please lower the priceB.it’s worth thatC.it’s really niceD.that’s too dear - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
—I’m interested in that beautiful MP5 player. How much do you charge for it? —$ 150. And it’s of the value. —Well,
. but I can’t afford it. Thank you anyway. A.please lower the priceB.it’s worth thatC.it’s really niceD.that’s too dear
. but I can’t afford it. Thank you anyway. A.please lower the priceB.it’s worth thatC.it’s really niceD.that’s too dear科目:难易度:最佳答案
试题分析:句意:--我对这个漂亮的MP5感兴趣,你要多少钱?--150美元,它值这个价。--哦,它是值这个价,但是我买不起,还是要谢谢你。please lower the price请把价格再将一下;从这个对话来看,他没有进行讨价还价。it’s worth that它是值这个价;it’s really nice它是真的好,因为上文在谈它值不值这个价,没有谈论东西的好坏,故排除C;that’s too dear它太贵了,但是它与but后面的不是转折关系,故排除D,故选B。点评:本题难度适中。交际用语的考查要放在上下文语境中理解运用,提醒考生平时加强背诵短语的意义及用法。特别留心英语表达习惯与中文表达习惯有较大差异的日常用语。不要中了试题的圈套。即学即练:—It is reported that it will rain hard next Sunday.  — ________. We" re planning to go boating that day.  A. I don"t think so B. I hope so C. I"m afraid not D. I hope not解析:D。句意:I don"t think so 意为 “我认为不是这样”; I hope so 意为 “我希望如此”; I"m afraid not意为 “恐怕不行”; I hope not 意为 “我希望不是这样”。句意为“—据报道下周日有大雨。—……我们计划那天去乘船。”所以,应该是“我希望不是这样”。故选D。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白出的最佳答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项多余选项。(共5小题:每小题一分,满分5分)注意:E涂AB,F涂AC,G涂ADA:Now,Mr John.I’ve read your own docter’s report.So you haven’t been feeling well lately.小题1:B:Yes.It’s my leg,docter.My left leg.I’m suffering from frequent strange pain in it.A:小题2:B:It’s like boiling water running down my leg.It’s been getting worse lately too.I’v been losing sleep.A: 小题3:B:Yes,that’s right.It’s been keeping me awake.A:Have you been getting tired lately after you have a walk?B:Why?Yes,Yes,I have,docter.A:Hmm…小题4:B:Do you think it’s serious?A:Probably not.B:But…Docter Cook,my local docter think it’s only that I have been working too hard lately.A: 小题5:Don’t worry.We’ ll find out soon.A.What can I do
for you?B.Could you tell
me what the pain is like?C.I think we’d
better give a few tests here in hospital.D.You mean the
pain’ s been keeping you awake?E.It’s nothing
serious.F.Is that right?G.That could be
the reason.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白出的最佳答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项多余选项。(共5小题:每小题一分,满分5分)注意:E涂AB,F涂AC,G涂ADA:Now,Mr John.I’ve read your own docter’s report.So you haven’t been feeling well lately.小题1:B:Yes.It’s my leg,docter.My left leg.I’m suffering from frequent strange pain in it.A:小题2:B:It’s like boiling water running down my leg.It’s been getting worse lately too.I’v been losing sleep.A: 小题3:B:Yes,that’s right.It’s been keeping me awake.A:Have you been getting tired lately after you have a walk?B:Why?Yes,Yes,I have,docter.A:Hmm…小题4:B:Do you think it’s serious?A:Probably not.B:But…Docter Cook,my local docter think it’s only that I have been working too hard lately.A: 小题5:Don’t worry.We’ ll find out soon.A.What can I do
for you?B.Could you tell
the reason.
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白出的最佳答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项多余选项。(共5小题:每小题一分,满分5分)注意:E涂AB,F涂AC,G涂ADA:Now,Mr John.I’ve read your own docter’s report.So you haven’t been feeling well lately.小题1:B:Yes.It’s my leg,docter.My left leg.I’m suffering from frequent strange pain in it.A:小题2:B:It’s like boiling water running down my leg.It’s been getting worse lately too.I’v been losing sleep.A: 小题3:B:Yes,that’s right.It’s been keeping me awake.A:Have you been getting tired lately after you have a walk?B:Why?Yes,Yes,I have,docter.A:Hmm…小题4:B:Do you think it’s serious?A:Probably not.B:But…Docter Cook,my local docter think it’s only that I have been working too hard lately.A: 小题5:Don’t worry.We’ ll find out soon.A.What can I do
for you?B.Could you tell
the reason. 科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:F小题2:B小题3:D小题4:C小题5:G
试题分析:小题1:F 根据下文的回答Yes.It’s my leg,说明医生是在核对情况,故F项与上下文相符。小题2:B 根据下句回答It’s like boiling water running down my leg说明对方是询问疼痛发作时的情况。小题3:D 根据下句回答Yes,that’s right.It’s been keeping me awake.说明D正确。医生在确认对方是不是睡不着。小题4:C 根据回答Do you think it’s serious?说明可能医生建议病人去做具体的检查,病人很担心。故C正确。小题5:G 根据上文it’s only that I have been working too hard lately.说明医生也不敢确定具体的原因,故G的说法符合上下文。点评:考查考生在上下文中的串联能力。根据下文的回答来完成上文的选择。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 too short 的文章

随机推荐