27-30 DDAB
6.understood7.widened8.best9.be sent10.depending
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ADBBBABBBDCBACCA四、BBDBA
9、A 10、D 11、A 12、B 13、B 14、C 15、A 16、D 17、B 18、D 19、C 20、A 21、A 22、C23、C 24、D
扫描下载二维码英语填空题题 要对的哦 快啊_百度知道
英语填空题题 要对的哦 快啊
The match__(开始)for half an hour.I—(借)Jim's bike for a week.My teacher__(teach) us for three months.How many times__(去)to Japan.___your cat___(死)for many daysI __(work) in this city for 2 years.She __(be)to Beijing twice?I __never__(hear)of this man.How long __she__(live)here.My parents__(not come)back yet.My sister__(结婚)since last year.Jim__(go)to the shop?How many words __they__(learn)since 2 years ago
提问者采纳
have workedhas toughthas livedhave learnthave heardhaven't comehas beenhave kepthas been marriedhave you beenhas proceedhas been dead
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
填空题的相关知识
其他4条回答
has began13.has been8;t came7.has gone9.has borrowed10.has worked2.have learned5.have you been12.has teached3.have heard6.has been marriged11.has lived4.hasn&#391
Have been working TaughtHas livedHave learnedHave never heardHavent comeHas beenHas gone Have borrowedHas marriedHave you beenHas startedHas died
work teaches
heararen't
comewill goesborrowmarrigedgostarthas
have worked has teached
have learned have
haven't come
has been has went
have lent has marriedHow
have you went has startedHas
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语填空题快啊啊啊&
61 washed, had/ate
63 did/finishef
保证正确哦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语完形填空题,急啊!, 英语完形填空题,急啊! I have
英语完形填空题,急啊! I have a big plan for my future.I'm going to _1_somewhere interesting.I want to go to Paris very much.There are lots of art exhibitions there.I want to be an _2_.First,I'm going to find a part-time job for a year or two and_3_some money.Then I'm going to study _4_at the same time.Next,I'm going to hold art exhibitions because I want to be _5_ and buy a big house for my parents.I also want to travel all over the world.1A work
D move2A artist
B inventor
C engineer
D actor3A borrow
D change4A English B French
D Chinese5A lonely
D rich昨天报纸上没有什么有趣的新闻。There was ____ ____in yesterday's newspaper. 小小的小小乖乖 英语完形填空题,急啊!
2.A artist
4.B French
5.D richnothing, interesting
dnothing interesting

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空题目 的文章

随机推荐