在大学两年的英语学习中得到最多的是什么?英语作文

大学四年你想获得什么英语作文100字左右就可以谢谢
凝帝系列PN58N
The university for four years are supposed to be the most beautiful and good life a ride.In China's college is a big part,we should be giving thanks for life.Should have a full and wonderful,strive to finish them make goal in life,spend their best tour of the university.大学四年理应是人生最美好的一程.在中国读大学是很大的福分,我们应感恩生活.应该过得充实与精彩,努力完成自己制定的人生目标,度过自己最美好的大学之旅.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一篇英语作文:大学第一年学到了什么?120字,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文1.通过两年的大学英语学习,我取得了哪些进步_百度知道大学生英语作文,在大学一年里的变化及改变_百度知道写一篇英语作文:我在大学第一年学到了什么标题:
What I have learned from my first year at university
Directions: In the first part of your essay you should state dearly your main argument, and in the second part you should support your argument with appropriate details. In the last part you should bring what you have written to a natural conclusion.
备注信息: 1. 只写自己在大学里最大的收获,即只围绕一点,否则一百多字很难展开。 2. 分三段 有效时间: 日00时00分 至 日23时59分 今天晚上必须得交,急,在线等,尽量别让英语老师发现是抄袭的。。。别用google和金山词霸翻译,那个语病很多。。。
碍于你今晚就必须得交,我在网吧一时也写不出来。发个网上找到的给你吧,是个很偏的网站找到的,老师应该不会知道你抄袭。这篇和你的要求有那点的差距,但我想,照葫芦画瓢你会吧,仿写下,就把这篇当素材一样, My First Year in College
Many high school graduates wrongly assume that university life is totally free from worries. After a period of serious and solemn study in senior three, the hard beavers expect to take a break and develop some habits. However, many may find later that the situation may be beyond their anticipation.
I’ve tried to convince the adults around that the image they have of my university life as a free and unrestrained one is some what misunderstanding. In reality, school life is so busy that I sometimes wonder if my energy is enough.
About my first year in college, my life is mainly made up of two parts, study and practice.As a student, the main task is study. In order to gain a high GPA, I have to get used to the college life style and begin a new pursue in study. It is the learning method that shows off most of the differences between senior study and college study. ! have a roommate who goes out to have lessons in the morning and comes back in the evening after the self-study classroom is closed. The peers’ behaviors make me feel under pressure. In university, one% view of life is integrally formed and strengthened. I begin to program my future plan and realize that study itself is an affair for me. The more courses I learn by heart, the more maturity I get. University education ensures students of better jobs.I usually reckon that time consuming on study is worthwhile as it bears such important events as occupation, career and responsibility. To some extent, study and practice are intertwined, and they begin from the very start of freshman year. Student Union enjoys almost complete acceptance. It is a place where one can get his ability trained, have his competence applied and make a lot of friends who share the same interests with him. But sometimes, social activities and practices are time consuming, what’s more, the sense of responsibility also requires you to make effort to fulfill the task.No one starts in one’s present position all along that it was what he or she wants to do. Sometimes, the chance will just lead you down some unforeseen trail only if you have a prepared mind. My first year in college is not relaxed, but all way along is full of curiosity and satisfaction.很长,你就截取你需要的表达结构,换成你要表达的语言。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐