没问题用英语怎么说题怎么做??????!!!!

英语口语考试题,怎么做?
英语口语考试题,每篇写一段两分钟的passage 。谁帮忙写俩个啊 。 1,are you afraid of making mastakes ?why or why not? 2,what have you learned during the four-months college life. 3,what is your attidute toward famous people?admiration?pity ?or sth else? 4are there different types of love of humans?what are they ?
09-03-21 &
1.Do you think people need encouragement and praise? Why or why not? encouragement and praise:鼓励和赞扬。回答:Yes,because they can make people more happy do things.2.What do you think parents can do at home to encourage a child’s creativity? 你认为父母可以在家里做什么以鼓励孩子的创造力?回答:I think they can teach them to do something uncommom3.Do you consider star athletes good role models for young people? Give reasons. 你认为明星运动员是不是良好的模范青年?说明理由。回答I think so.They can arouse our willpower(激发我们的意志力),show examples to us(作我们的榜样)4.Some students say that now that they are at college, it’s time to relax and have fun after the hard work in high school. Do you agree? Give reasons. 有些学生说,现在,他们在大学里, 应该在高中学习后放松一下 。你是否同意?说明理由。回答:I agree with them.but do not be too relaxed.5.Talk about the types of sports available to college students and how you feel about these sports. 浅谈类型的体育学院的学生提供给你的感受和了解这些运动。回答They give me confidence and show me examples6.Introduce a famous person you like and tell us some information about him/her引进一个著名的人,告诉我们一些关于他/她.回答:, Thomas Alva Edison exerted a tremendous influence on modern life, contributing inventions such as the incandescent light bulb, the phonograph, and the motion picture camera, as well as improving the telegraph and telephone. In his 84 years, he acquired an astounding 1,093 patents.7.How do you manage anger in daily life? Give some examples 你怎么 克制 日常生活中的愤怒?举几个例子回答:I told myself to calm down and try to think sth happy8.Do you know certain customs of any cultures or nationalities? Talk about them.你知道某些海关 文化或国籍吗?谈论他们。Sorry ,i do notknow very well
请登录后再发表评论!这个英语题 怎么做 谢谢!
这个英语题 怎么做 谢谢!
The PLA won victories _____ the Kuomintang troops in the three great campaigns and thus decided the fate of China.
A on B over C upon D against
选择哪个, 为什么 谢谢各位 急!
胜利;战胜;成功[C][U][(+in/over)]
就是说:对....胜利,战胜....,要用介词“over”(victory over...);如果是对....战争,则要用&against&(battle against...).
全句翻译:中国人民解放军在三大战役中战胜了国民党军队,从而决定了中国的命运。
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:
The PLA won victories __D___ the Kuomintang troops in the three great campaigns and thus decided the fate of China.
A on B over C upon D against
win victory
2. 得到胜利
win a [the] victory over 战胜,击败...
参考文献:iciba
win over sb. 意思是“战胜,打败”。
一般,win 、get victory +over sb. 可以记作“超过某人”,这样就容易记了。
翻译:在国共三大战役中,中国人名解放军战胜了国名党军队,决定了中国的未来命运。
中国人民解放军在三次战役中战胜了国民党,这决定了中国的命运。 选over
选d against把人民解放军和国民党军队对立的状态表现出来了
win over 说服,把 ... 争取过来
win on 影响
win upon 获得 ... 的好感,吸引推荐到广播
152048 人聚集在这个小组
(季梦雅子mmm)
(大灰蓝jy)
第三方登录:这道英语题怎么做?
这道英语题怎么做?
题目是:读幽默故事,学习划线部分内容。
&&& Mr.Cook said to a cook:“Look at this cook-book. It's very good.”So the cook took the advice of Mr.Cook and bought the book.
&&&A write named Wright was instructing his little son how to write Wright right.He said:“It is not right to wright Wright as‘rite’-try to write Wright aright!”
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Learn the following words and expressions:
1.cook__________________
2.rite___________________
3.aright_________________
补充:题目是什么意思
补充:这道题题目是什么意思
1.Mr. cook&= 酷 先生。 cook-book& = recipe book = 食谱书。 cook = 厨师
2.rite =&&礼仪
3.aright = 正确地
请问楼主, 第二题有打错字么?&&
A write& --& A
&It is not right to wright&&--& &It is not right to write
请确认, 呵呵
略懂社热议
Mr.Cook 人名 “Cook”先生
a cook& 一位厨师
cook-book& 菜谱
第二段开头 应该是 A& writer 吧? &“一位作家”
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Wright 人名
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&write 写
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&right 正确的&,形容词
&&&&&&&&It is not right to wright Wright as‘rite’ (第一个小写的wright 应该是 write&)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& rite 仪式,典礼
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& aright& 正确地,副词
&&&&&&&&&&&&
1. Cook先生对一厨师说:“看看这本菜谱,非常不错。”所以那厨师听取了Cook先生的意见去买了那本书。
2.一位名叫Wright的作家正在指导他的小儿子怎么把"wright" 这个单词写正确,他说:“把Wright 写成rite是不对的,试着把Wright给我写正确了!”
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语真题怎么用 的文章

随机推荐