love stage漫画31话31话哪里可以看????

Love Stage!! ~ Act 27 | BL, Now!
Well, with the hypnosis drama having finally been resolved, things are getting back to normal. Izumi and Ryouma’s TV series was a SMASH hit, and Rei is fielding non-stop calls for Izumi to audition for more roles. Rei is on cloud 9–he’s been waiting for this moment for so long!
Rei: Hmph… /This is going even better than planned! Honestly, I never thought that wimpy dunce Izumi would make it this far…but now the future of SenaPro is assured!/
His only problem now is deciding what Izumi’s next project will be. There are plenty of offers, but how to choose? He thinks he’ll consult with Izumi–but Izumi’s unavailable at the moment, having stepped out to “see a movie premiere with a friend”.
Elsewhere, Izumi is relieved to finally have the recording behind him, glad he can relax a bit. Ryouma’s busy with his own filming, but they find the time to have a little fun together (even if it’s just some flirty texting), and Izumi couldn’t be happier.
Izumi: /Sena Izumi, age 18…is currently doing FANTSTIC both in work and in love!/
Now that he’s got those two areas of his life under control…it’s time to up his game! He’s still got a dream, after all, and he’s dead set on seeing it come true.
He meets up with Kuroi, and together they head to the theater where the LalaLulu Movie is being premiered. Not only do they get to watch the movie, but Saotome-sensei will be making an appearance to give a few words.
Saotome: “I’m the author, Saotome Miyabi. I’m thrilled at this first movie for LalaLulu. I hope for your continued support of LalaLulu in the future!”
Izumi is moved beyond words–this is his GOD, his beloved Saotome-sensei who he reveres more than words can express. He starts weeping with emotion, and Kuroi, against his better judgment, suggests that Izumi accompany him backstage to get an autograph. Izumi is shaking with nerves, but he resolves to meet his idol and tell him everything he’s grateful for–how he’s always been a fan, how he loves LalaLulu, and how grateful he is for Saotome-sensei’s words which gave him support before.
They reach Saotome’s dressing room, and Kuroi introduces Izumi as his friend “Sena”, who’s a fan of LalaLulu. So stiff with nerves is Izumi, though, that…
SPLAT, he totally faceplants. As he struggles to his feet, trying to gain his composure, his glasses slip off…and Saotome-sensei realizes it’s THE Izumi, here in front of him. Izumi takes advantage of Saotome’s shocked silence to finally ask him the question he’s been waiting for:
Izumi: “PLEASE, MAKE ME YOUR DISCIPLE!”
Saotome, shocked at the request coming from such a huge celebrity, unthinkingly…agrees.
Izumi is over the moon with joy–and Kuroi alone knows that this is not a good idea. How can someone who is doing as well as a celebrity as Izumi STILL be thinking about becoming a mangaka?! Izumi is a mystery to him.
But the real hurdle is yet to come, because Rei hasn’t had his say yet. When Izumi merrily tells Rei back at home that he’ll be starting work as Saotome’s manga assistant, and for Rei not to schedule any shoots or anything for a while, Rei loses it.
Rei: “YOU’RE STILL TRYING TO BECOME A MANGAKA?!”
Izumi: “Whadya mean ‘still’?!”
He will become a mangaka eventually, Izumi reminds–he’s doing this celebrity thing as a way of expanding his horizons, but being a mangaka is his dream. The two continue to bicker for a few minutes until Seiya walks in to help smooth things over. He is, after all, the president of SenaPro!
Seiya: “I thought I should act like a proper company president on occasion. Actually, I’ve been thinking about what Izumi’s next project should be as well. And after looking over all of the offers…unfortunately, nothing really hit me!”
Rei feels the same way–the drama with Kisaragi was such a phenomenal success, that everything else is feeling like a step down. So, until the next smash offer comes along, they decide to let Izumi pursue his mangaka dreams. Just until they book his next project. That’s more than good enough for Izumi, and he departs in high spirits. Before he leaves, though, Rei tells him that rather than letting him ride public transportation, he will chauffeur Izumi to and from his job. After Izumi heads upstairs, Seiya gently berates Rei for being a worry wart–until Rei shows him just why he’s worried:
Rei: “I’d been hoping these were just spam, or a prank, but…”
Yup, it’s a big long list of e-mails from the same person, as some fan has been harassing Izumi. Izumi hasn’t noticed, because his professional inbox is managed by Rei, but he isn’t just being paranoid. He really needs Izumi to start taking things more seriously.
Izumi tells Ryouma about his plans as the two relax in the bath after a round of, ahem, you know.
Ryouma: “Eh? You’re going to be Saotome-sensei’s assistant?”
He’s glad that Izumi’s able to pursue his dream, but he knows that this new job means it’ll be harder for them to find time to spend together. Izumi reminds him that they can’t really help it, they’re both really busy, but the knowledge that he’ll soon have less time with Izumi drives Ryouma to pursue another round…
Izumi: “Hey–Ryouma?!”
Afterward, while they soak in the tub,&Izumi asks what brought that on (given that they’d done it a lot already that evening), and Ryouma confesses:
Ryouma: “I just…it made me feel like I suddenly wanted to spend more time with you…”
He wants to be around Izumi more, as much as possible, and the knowledge that he can’t is just too much to bear sometimes. Izumi then turns to him and makes an offer: he should just quit! Izumi will be the breadwinner in their relationship, and then Ryouma can just be his trophy husband. Ryouma protests that he doesn’t want to do that, it’s a little too much to give up, to which Izumi responds:
Izumi: “Right? I feel the same way.”
He can’t expect Ryouma to drop everything just to be with him, and Ryouma can’t either. He then kisses Ryouma deeply,
And reassures him that they’re strong, they’ll be fine. Even if they’re apart, they still love each other. Ryouma nevertheless vows to do his best to find time for them to be together.
Two days later, and it’s Izumi’s first day on the job!
Rei goes with him to give his greetings to Saotome-sensei–as well as a gift of apology. When Saotome expresses confusion about a gift of apology, when they’ve only just met, Rei explains clearly:
Rei: “Correct! I am sure that in all likelihood you will definitely ABSOLUTELY be inconvenienced in some manner or another, and as such, I beg your forgiveness in advance!!”
He then departs, leaving Saotome and his assistants both overwhelmed and baffled. Saotome shows Izumi to his seat and gives him his first job.
Saotome: “Let’s start with some simple fills. Could you fill in the area marked with an X entirely with black?”
Izumi gets right to work, his first job as an assistant, and quickly finishes…
Izumi: “I FINISHED!!”
Saotome: /HE COVERED UP SHANTY………….!!/
Best to move on, Saotome decides–how about some tone application and sketch line erasing?&NOPE, if possible, Izumi does even worse, crumpling the paper, slicing up the paper, leaving sketch lines behind. Izumi, the poor child, is having a blast though, and is eager to move on to the next project.
Saotome holds a meeting in the hallway with the other assistants, begging for some guidance on what they can do. Kuroi thinks he should just fire Izumi, but there’s no way Saotome could bring himself to can THE Sena Izumi. They can’t let him continue ruining their work, but nor can they spare the time or manpower to actually teach him properly. So what to do?
As they’re discussing the situation, though, the bell rings, and in walks…
Ryouma: “Goooood morning everyone! I’m Ichijou Ryouma!”
Oh god, another celebrity. Izumi comes trotting out when he hears Ryouma’s voice, asking what he’s doing there but clearly thrilled he dropped by, and Ryouma explains that he told Izumi before that he’d do whatever it took to carve out time for them to spend together, remember? As such, he’s decided…
Ryouma: “PLEASE HIRE ME AS YOUR ASSISTANT AS WELL!”
Things…are not looking good for poor Saotome-sensei.
To be continued…
Share this story:
June 12, 2016 - 13 Comments
November 30, 2015 - 23 Comments
September 30, 2015 - 12 Comments
June 12, 2016 - 13 Comments
November 30, 2015 - 23 Comments
September 30, 2015 - 12 Comments
If anyone is looking for Act 32, there's a raw out on...
July 1, 2016 -
Thank you for the summary! I really appreciate it! But also-- WHAT??...
June 14, 2016 -
RIGHT?!?!?!?! I hope the mangaka doesn't have them skate around it...
June 13, 2016 -
Popular Now
September 1, 2014 - 57 Comments
November 29, 2014 - 30 Comments
November 30, 2015 - 23 Comments求lovestage!!漫画31话!!!_百度知道LOVE STAGE
LOVE STAGE!!
导演:カサヰケンイチ
编剧:横手美智子
地区:日本
年代:2014
类型:偶像 动画
剧集:10集 已完结 已更新至10集 大结局
LOVE STAGE分集剧情
LOVE STAGE剧情简介:
  LOVESTAGE剧情介绍(1-10集大结局),电视动画《LOVESTAGE》讲述了父亲是歌手、母亲是女演员而哥哥是超人气乐队CRUSHERZ的主唱这样的一个超有名表演艺术之家中唯一的凡人濑名泉水是一名超级御宅族,喜爱《魔法少女拉拉露露》并且以成为漫画家为目标的泉水,在某日无论如何也不能拒绝在TVCM中的出演,就这样泉水与10年前一起演出的超人气青年演员一条龙马再度相遇……
LOVE STAGE分集剧情介绍 第1集
   STAGE分集剧第1话
  ユメヘノトビラ 通往想的扉
LOVE STAGE同类动漫
《銀魂》是根据日本漫画家空知英秋创作的同名漫画改编的系列电视动画作品,讲述了坂田银时与志村新八、神乐在经营万事屋中所发生的故事,由日升动画制作,于日播放,全201话。动画第二期以《银魂\'》为标题,于日播放,全51话。日开始播放第二期的延长篇《银魂\'延长战》,由新连载、原创部分和精选集混合放送,新连载累计播出全13话。动画第三期以《银魂°》为标题,于日播放,全51话。三期动画累计316话。
史蒂芬·海伦伯格
阿斯特利贝加戴维斯
《太太是魔魔法少女》是日本的电视动画片(UHF动画片)作品。播放时间为2005年7月-9月,全13话。在动画播放之前,日本漫画家·かんの糖子,在月刊电撃コミックガオ!2005年2月号上连载了同名漫画。全3卷,18话。
植竹须美男
Copyright (C)
Corporation,All Rights Reserved
映象网络 版权所有搜索结果均来自第三方搜索引擎
本搜索结果来自baidu,不代表本站立场,本站不对其真实合法性负责.
日本动漫作品
百度为您找到相关结果约11,700个您当前的位置:CC在线漫画 && LOVE STAGE恋爱舞台 && LOVE STAGE恋爱舞台第25话在线阅读 举报 报错 服务器节点切换: 第1页/ 共31页 首页 上一章 上一页 ...&-&&-&151条回复 - 发帖时间: 日【漫画】LOVE STAGE!!第25话 只看楼主 收藏 回复shaojingci
挚爱湖玲 10 终于出了 看一直都没有人发,我就发了吧,没看的久等咯...&-&15条回复LOVE STAGE25漫画简介:《Love Stage恋爱舞台》原作:影木荣贵,漫画:藏王大...动漫屋提供LOVE STAGE25在线阅读和LOVE STAGE29第一时间更新,同时也是国内LOVE STAGE...&-&&-&Love Stage在线漫画,作者:藏王大志,更新状态:第25话。Love Stage漫画简介:《Love Stage恋爱舞台》原作:影木荣贵,漫画:藏王大志; 故事是从十年前……&-&&-&LOVE STAGE漫画,作者:藏王大志,简介:又名:BACK_STAGEBACKSTAGE恋爱舞台11话上传者:修罗翛、猫儿那边的你要不要试着和我热恋一场?更多漫画尽在兔兔府&-&&-&9条回复&-&发帖时间:&日LOVE STAGE25漫画简介:《Love Stage恋爱舞台》原作:影木荣贵,漫画:藏王大...动漫屋提供LOVE STAGE25在线阅读和LOVE STAGE29第一时间更新,同时也是国内...&-&&-&2个回答 - 最新回答: 日 - 27人觉得有用最佳答案: 据可靠消息,大概在9月20日出&-&&-&动漫屋提供LOVE STAGE漫画28在线阅读和LOVE STAGE29第一时间更新,同时也提供LOVE STAGE29 情报、图透等信息,动漫屋是一个综合的LOVE STAGE在线漫画阅...&-&&-&动漫屋提供LOVE STAGE漫画28在线阅读和LOVE STAGE29第一时间更新,同时也提供LOVE STAGE29 情报、图透等信息,动漫屋是一个综合的LOVE STAGE在线漫画阅读网站。LOVE ...&-&&-&LOVE STAGE25漫画_LOVE STAGE漫画25话第27页_LOVE STAGE29情报 - ... LOVE STAGE25漫画简介:《Love Stage恋爱舞台》原作:影木荣贵,漫画:藏王大...动漫...&-&&-&相关搜索1
京ICP备号&nbsp&nbsp京公海网安备号
电话: (周一到周五 9:00-18:00)
QQ&nbsp:&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp (周一到周五 9:00-18:00)LOVE STAGE 第30话 ,BACK_STAGE BACK STAGE 恋爱舞台 - 藏王大志 - 新新漫画新新交流群:一般向:
耽美向: 耽美向2:新新漫画新域名:
汉化组mum 招日语翻译,联系Q群:||||||字母索引: / LOVE STAGE,BACK_STAGE BACK STAGE 恋爱舞台 LOVE STAGE作者状态章数46更新 20:49:09简介又名:BACK_STAGE BACK STAGE 恋爱舞台11话上传者:修罗翛、猫儿
要不要试着和我热恋一场?a 章节列表LOVE STAGE 章节列表- by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by - by LOVE STAGE 相关推荐 / 用手机扫描二维码把本页扫到手机上继续阅读被顶上来的漫画最新更新漫画热门推荐漫画

我要回帖

更多关于 love stage 31 的文章

随机推荐