谁百度英语翻译作文帮好,帮我翻译一段百度英语翻译作文帮

有会英语的吗 帮我翻译一段 我很急
Hello everyone!It is Tuesday,30th September.I am on duty today.My name is ZhangYang,I live in Guangan Flower Bridge,I graduated from Flower Bridge middle school.I have a lot of interests and hobbies,For example,I like playing basketball and table tennis.I also like playing the piano It is the National Day holiday tomorrow.I hope everyone can review your lessons carefully to meet the first monthly examination Thank you for your attention
可以发语音读一下吗
有些单词我不会读
我后天就要……
行啊 不过不知道怎么发啊
打字框的左边
给我一个邮箱 我把音频发给你
QQ多少 我加你
五零七五四九九三零
晕 我已经加过你了 你的qq需要验证
我这没收到
我的祖国 是你吧
恩 但是我这还是没显示
我已经发过两次了 加上了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
说啊大家好!今天9月30日星期二,我值日
我叫张扬 我居住在广安花桥 我初中毕业于花桥中学
我有许多兴趣和爱好
我最喜欢打篮球和兵乓球
我还喜欢弹钢琴
明天就要放国庆假了 希望大家回去好好复习
迎接第一次月考
谢谢大家可以吗Hello everyone. Today I am on duty on Tuesday September 30th. My name is Zhang ...
Hello everyone. Today I am on duty on Tuesday September 30th. My name is Zhang yang. I live in Guang'an huaqiao. I graduated from middle school in Huaqiao middle school. I have many interests and hobbies, I like playing basketball and table tennis, I also like to play the piano. Tomorrow is our national day, a holiday, I hope everyone to go back and review, for the first time test! Thank you!
微营销靠得就是口碑,微商时代,谁掌握了流量人气谁就能成功!
扫描下载二维码&&问题详情
英语好的帮帮我,帮我翻译一下
我的笔盒是紫色的,上面有一只米老鼠,很可爱,笔盒里有铅笔和黑色水笔,还有橡皮,尺子,我喜欢我的笔盒。
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
My pencil box is purple, shows a Mickey Mouse, very cute, there are a pencil, black Kandelia, rubber and ruler in my pencil box, I like my pencil box very much!
My pencil-box is purple,on which is a cute Mickey Mouse and ,in which there are pencils,black pens,erasers and a ruler.I like my pencil-box.
My pencil box is purple and there is a mouse on it.It is very smart.It has pencils and blank pens.There is also
eraser and ruler in it.I like my pencil box.参考文献:个人观点
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法和不良信息举报电话: 010- 举报邮箱:谁能帮我翻译一段英语哈,不要用翻译器哈,谢谢
谁能帮我翻译一段英语哈,不要用翻译器哈,谢谢
Finding, formulating and exploring your topic.
Different topic creations Many students have in mind something that
others want to work with a particular scholar or research centre. In the first case, students search for a compatible supervisor. In the second,
for a topic. Regardless of these preliminary circumstances, the topic is very likely only roughly formulated at this stage. This is usually enough to have your enrolment accepted.Reading the literature Once you have a general idea, you could start by talking to your supervisor and other scholars. But, most importantly, you have to think why you would like to work on it, or why anyone would want to do so. Ask yourself, &Why is it important? What is interesting about this? Suppose I solve it, or find it, or pull it all together, what use is it? What is its significance?& Then, with some questions such as these in mind, go and read more about it to see what is there and find out what aspects of it have been exhausted, what neglected, what the main ideas, issues and controversies are in the area. It is regarded as your supervisor&s role to direct you to the most fruitful starting point in reading and surveying the literature. Cycle of literature review All of this is not a once only activity, but is a cycle you go through again and again. So you read, think, and discuss it with your supervisor and then, as a result, come closer to the formulation of the topic. And then with each cycle of reading, thinking and discussing your topic becomes more specific and focussed.
This is not the final formulation and the last time you will focus your topic. But you could probably let go of this round of general exploration and embark on the next stage. Your supervisor by this time should have enough of an idea of your topic to judge whether or not what you propose to do is feasible within the time available and has the potential to meet the required standards for a PhD.
To see the full potential of your topic or, to the contrary, see that it is not going to deliver what you wanted, you do need to begin doing your research. This, of course, is why pilot studies are often undertaken.
Making sense of the literature
We do truly wish we could tell you about a reliable or simple way to make sense of the literature. We can say, however, that you need to attend to things at two levels: 
One is establishing a system that will allow you to organise the hard copies of the articles etc., and develop a data base for references, so you have easy access under relevant categories and don&t chase the same references repeatedly. 
The other is the more demanding task of understanding and using the literature for your purposes. 
Without attending to the first task, you could easily become inefficient and frustrated. However, although it is necessary to have some way of keeping track, don&t spend all your energies on perfecting your system. It may be a good idea to attend a course for researchers on handling information. Check whether your university&s library or computer centre offers such a course. The other task ahead of you - of understanding, reviewing and using the literature for your purposes - goes to the heart of your thesis. We consider this in three stages.
调查结果,制定和探索您的主题。不同主题的创作,很多学生都在注意一些他们想要的工作;别人要的工作与特定的学者或研究中心。在首宗案件中,学生寻找一个兼容的上司。在第二次,为的一个话题。不论这些初步的情况下,话题很可能只有大约制定在这个阶段。这通常是不够的,让您的入学accepted.reading文学一旦你有一个总体思路,你可以开始交谈,您的主管和其他学者。但是,最重要的是,你必须相信你为什么想工作的,或为什么有人想这样做。问问自己, “为什么是很重要的是什么有趣的呢?假如我解决它,或是寻找它,或拉动这一切在一起,有什么用处,它是什么意义” ?然后,与一些问题,如这些在铭记,去阅读更多关于它,看看有什么是有,并找出哪些方面,它已用尽,忽略了什么,什么的主要思路,问题和争议,是在该地区。它被视为是您的主管的角色,引导您至最富有成果的出发点在阅读和测量的文献。周期的文献回顾这一切,是不是只有一次的活动,但是是一个周期,你经过一而再,再而。所以你看,想,并讨论了它与您的上司,然后,作为一个结果,接近制订有关的话题。然后每个周期的阅读,思考和讨论你的话题变得更加具体和集中。这是不是最后的制定和最后的时间,你将集中您的主题。但你可能放过这一轮的一般探索和开展下一阶段。您的主管这个时候,应该有足够的思想,您的主题来判断是否或不是你所提出的这样做是可行的内部可用的时间有可能符合规定的标准为博士学位。看到的全部潜力,您的主题,或以相反的,看到它是不打算提供什么你想,你需要开始做你的研究。当然,这就是为什么试点研究,往往承诺。

决策意识,文学
我们真正希望我们可以告诉你一个可靠的或简单的方法,使意识的文学。我们可以说,但是,你需要出席的东西,在两个层面:一个是建立一个制度,这将让您举办的硬拷贝的文章等,并建立一个数据基地的提述,使您可以方便地存取根据有关的类别和不追逐,同时参考反复。
另一种是更艰巨的任务的认识及利用文献为您的目的。没有出席的第一项任务,您就可以轻松成为低效和沮丧。不过,虽然这是需要有某种方式的跟踪,不花您所有的精力放在完善您的系统。它可能是一个好主意,参加课程的研究人员就如何处理信息。
检查是否您的大学的图书馆或计算机中心提供这样一个过程。其他面前的任务,你-理解,审查和利用文献为您的目的-去的心脏,您的论文。我们认为这三个阶段进行。
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语段落翻译练习 的文章

随机推荐