Don'don t forget mewhat to do and where to go you have promised yourself no matter how difficult and h

请用专业日语帮我翻译一下诗句:Don't forget what to do and where to go you have promised yourself no matter how difficult and hard it will be.别忘了答应自己要做的事情别忘了答应自己要去的地方无论有多难有多远.请在每一句话旁边注释处日语还有这一段:一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。  One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love
伤逝_JaysL畔
请问是英译日还是中译日。。二次翻译可能就意思会有相差,既然你给了英语我就直接英译日吧Don't forget what to do and where to go you have promised yourself no matter how difficult and hard it will be.自分で决めたやる事、そして行く所を忘れないで。たとえそれがどんなに困难だとしても。One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. 人间は一生でたくさんの恋に落ちるかも知れません。When you finally get your own happiness, 最终的にあなたが自分の幸福を手に入れた时、you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, 昔の悲しみは一种の财宝という事に気づくでしょう。which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you loveそれはあなたを、もっとよく爱する人の事を把握し大事にできるようにしてくれるでしょう。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Don't forget what to do and where to go you have promised yourself no matter how difficult and hard it will be. 的翻译是:别忘了做什么,凡去答应了自己无论多么困难,努力将。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Don't forget what to do and where to go you have promised yourself no matter how difficult and hard it will be.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
不要忘了做什么和去哪里你已经答应自己没有问题,这将是多么困难和艰苦。
别忘了做什么,凡去答应了自己无论多么困难,努力将。
不要忘了要做什么,以及到哪里你答应过自己无论多么困难,它将很难。
不要忘记什么做和何处去您有许诺自己,无论困难和坚硬它将是。
相关内容&a礼法 Etiquette & achaperone 妇女 & awe believe there is
a promising market in our area for moderately priced goods of types mentioned. 我们相信有一个有为的市场在我们的区域为被提及的类型适度地定价的物品。 & abecause of the physical connection between the channels. 正在翻译,请等待... & a那我考虑一下 Then I consider & a他还能骑自行车吗?当他越来越老了 He also can ride the bicycle? When he was more and more old & a?????肨????????Β?????????????????лл??Щ?????????Β????? ? ? ?肨? ?? ? ?? (B) ????? ? ???? ? лл??Щ? ? ??? ? B ? ? ? & a骑自行车上学的学生有10个 Rides the student who the bicycle goes to school to have 10 & a在这个圣诞我有一件事说:我爱你 I have a matter at this Christmas to say that,I love you & a她正急急忙忙地赶去上班。 She is hurrying to hurriedly goes to work. & a你好!黄小姐,我是泰康凯丽饰品的,我发了新款的照片给你,请收看!谢谢! Hello! Miss Huang, I am the tranquillity triumphant Li accessories, I sent the new style picture to give you, please watch! Thanks! & a我们在香港度假 We take vacation in Hong Kong & ateaching methodology 教的方法学 & a在线咨询
& a龙井市金源投资有限公司 Longjing tea city Jin Yuan invests the limited company & a最近,我也不知道,这些 最近,我也不知道,这些 & a“宝贝对不起,不是不爱你……”, “The treasure sorry, is not does not love you ......”, & a见空间,也要申请?我操你妈! Sees the space, also must apply? I damn it! & aComparing notes What's happeneing 比较注意什么happeneing & aI Love you!l miss.you!l need.you 我爱你! l miss.you! l need.you & aConcrete Angel 具体天使 & a剑神 Sword god & a我邀請你來我家跟bb玩 I invite you to come my family to play with bb & aI feel so nervous when I think of yest erday , I feel so nervous when I think of yest erday, & a请把你的is not 缩写成don't Please condense yours is not don't & a在一方面,吸烟有很多乐趣,在另一方面,吸烟能提神
& a脉动高梯度磁选机 Pulsation high gradient magnetic ore separator & ayou just scared me for a sec 您惊吓了我在一秒 & afood process 食物过程 & aWebsite www.griffioen-leiden.nl
& a在英文中,那个叫什么 In English, that calls any & a动物园有一些来自非洲的老虎 The zoo has some to come from Africa's tiger & a保护传统节日给旅游业带来了多彩的文化内涵,为旅游业带来可观的社会经济效益。 The protection tradition holiday has brought the multi-color cultural connotation to the tourism, brings the considerable social economy benefit for the tourism. & aBeing tender is the wisdom of woman 是招标是妇女智慧 & awavin' flag wavin旗子 & apatienc patienc & aHoll ywood Holl ywood & aThere are many different kinds of schools and every one is different in some way. 有许多不同的学校,并且每一个在某个方面是不同的。 & aparmalat parmalat & a我英文不好,请用中文说呀 My English is not good, please use Chinese to say & a?? ?? ????! ? ?? ?? ? ????? 新年接受丰富地! 损伤从将来好一个它的冷气候充分做,路线 & aI don't care who are you 我不关心谁是您 & aI hope i will to stick to each other till the hair turns gray with you… 正在翻译,请等待... & a你女儿? Your daughter? & aThe code entered does not match the code displayed on the page. 被键入的代码不匹配在页显示的代码。 & aautomation to deliver routine services to their
& aBothersomely died,go a away! 死去的Bothersomely,走开a! & areduce teller costs and queues 减少出纳费用和队列 & a明天你是否依然记得我 Whether you still will remember me tomorrow & adisable skin option revert to default 功能失效皮肤选择恢复默认 & aSuccess is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time 正在翻译,请等待... & a私はとても気がないので、私はあなたと解除兄妹関係だ Because I very there is no air, I you and am cancellation sibling relationship & a翻译蒂娜的父母两个都是很好的烹饪 Translates peduncle elegant parents two both is the very good cooking & a是否明天你依然记得我 Whether you still will remember me tomorrow & aDon't forget what to do and where to go you have promised yourself no matter how difficult and hard it will be. 不要忘记什么做和何处去您有许诺自己,无论困难和坚硬它将是。 &Don't forget what to do and where to go you have promised yourself no matter how difficult and hard
shfkieyrn00FCF
不论多么艰难,不要忘记你已经承诺过要做到事和要去的地方
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不管多么艰难困苦都不要忘了你对自己承诺过的去哪里做什么。
无论多么艰难,不要忘了你曾对自己的许诺:要做什么?要去哪里?
扫描下载二维码Don't forget what to do and where to go you have promised yourself,no matter how difficult or far it
喜欢就猛击分享!
个性网内容精选:

我要回帖

更多关于 don t forget 的文章

随机推荐