1.What awhat were you doingg now? 2.暑假去哪玩比较刺激!有意义 3.……

What Are You Doing Now?专辑_What Are You Doing Now?彭捷宙_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
What Are You Doing Now?
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
录音室专辑
我的评价:
提交音频帮助小编发布
若音频被采用将获得3个体验点/CD的奖励。
音质要求192k-320k的MP3。
彭捷宙专辑介绍:彭捷宙 首张创作专辑『What are you doing now』
我们曾经都有过很单纯的梦想,想当漫画家,想当超人,想当SUPER STAR!
天真却很真实,有时愚昧却很伟大
或许我们都屈服于现实,但梦想并不是遥不可及!
从过去到现在都是 周杰伦
但从现在到未来都是 彭捷宙
用创作 用电音 用R&B 用情歌 用真心
写下生命中的 刻骨铭心 石(时)破天惊
首波主打「最遥远的距离」
妳 优雅如钢琴,我 是nothing,所以只想 也只能默默在身边守护!但我守护不了每一次恋情 妳被伤的心!我堆栈的情感 本以为只有守护,直到一次次的追寻与试炼,我已不想再当李大仁!我弹奏如弦乐般的心声,试着与妳琴瑟和鸣,希望两颗心 不再只是平行!
第二波强打「我要我们在一起」
在水钢琴乐音中,不在爱中的我 一直在练习 ---- 如何没有妳,我依然可以平静的呼吸?!而节奏愈来愈强烈急促的鼓声和Hi-Hat重击心中 爱妳的频率,吶喊着:我要我们在一起!
第三波问候主打「WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW」
以为逃离了这个时空,到宇宙的另一端,就能骗自己 安稳 自在的生活! 而心总有天要诚实招供!即使过往如谜幻灵巧的电音,终将被 鼓组 敲醒,在语重心长的pad流转下,我还是 关心 也在乎 「WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?」
小朋友稚嫩的说出“1,2,3”,那正是我心中痛的部份!这世界已不单纯,如果连爱都只是调剂,都不再单纯,我们的爱 如何天长地久? 所以 在一块块 厚稳沉重的电音中,我想逃却逃不了!我想回到单纯,妳是否会回到当初的单纯 等我?
在略带忧伤的钢琴声中等待! 一次又一次失望中 为妳找借口,好让恋爱的情节可以继续!今天我又以妳的忙碌当借口,就像虚拟的华丽电音美丽其外剥开内心却一层层的失落,何时能真正 等到妳的爱?
★我想要恨妳
粗糙如裂帛的电音,是刮磨在心上的恨,以为恨了!爱就走了!可是那一声声重实分明的鼓声,是自己宁可磨折自己也放不下她的心跳! 是自己即使坠入地狱 也不想停止的心跳!
★One More Lie
圆美清丽电音中,恋情如梦似幻的美好!美好到不想醒过来!美好到我就要相信了!
只可惜阳光照了进来!鼓声击破谎言!一切真相 血淋淋 嘎然呈现!
★It’s A Lie
如交响诗般的弦乐,交错着过去的美好,也对照着妳轻易许诺留下的残局!只要想起 心就不能不痛,只能轻声叹息 It’s A Lie!
★那应该是我
在孤单的吉他声中,无力吶喊着妳应该属于我!而粗犷的鼓声,是我不懂珍惜的粗心!
悔恨自己不知及时把握!如今幸福就要握在她们手中!就算再唱一百万遍的“那应该是我”也不会是我了!
★如果妳真的爱过我
悠扬梦幻的大键琴琴声流转 叙述着爱的往事----我那么深深地爱过妳!
而妳对我的爱却????但愿妳真的爱过我! 那这爱总算值得,我总算真正爱过!
使用手机扫码收听专辑
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
关注虾米:通过我们的英语论坛学习英语。
留言板是绝佳的英语问答集散地。
你的发言越多,所有会员练习英语的机会也就增加啦!
1 through 10 of 15
& right now i am studying DSP, it is so sophiscated that i want to die.i will get a final examination two weeks later.my god !
08:24 AM Jun 03 2008 |
DSP is quite useful nowadays.I guess my major must be eletronic engineering,right? one of my friends enter HUAWEI company this semester because he is very good at DSP. As to me,right now,I am writting something here. I just write a letter to one of my new friends from British.
09:00 AM Jun 03 2008 |
United States
Thinking about my ex-girlfriend, designing a post-card advert, contemplating going to the gym.
03:19 PM Jun 03 2008 |
doing some opinions for my counterparts. And I think I get headache with this matter..
07:44 PM Jun 03 2008 |
i'm at the class now. my friend's looking the what i write:) 9 days later our schools'll close we'll have vacation and our exams finished so a lot of students are don't come today to school. we 15 students at class now. WoW! we are at the normal 30 people but half people're don't come! HeHe~~ ohhh…. boring…. it's first lesson. today: 2lesson tecnology,3th lesson biology,4th lesson mathematic,5th lesson chemistry and end lesson psicology ohhhhh:( very bad programme.. i wanna cry…. anyway… ByE!
09:46 PM Jun 03 2008 |
this time iam at my work and with work checking my Ebaby account and now writing here in this forum LIFE TALK.well have nice day/ night all n t.c
11:22 PM Jun 03 2008 |
I am studying ARM,it's also difficult .
12:48 AM Jun 04 2008 |
Watching a movie, drinking a cup of yogurt and thinking about& certain somebodys I might have lost forever. hehehe
06:21 AM Jun 04 2008 |
Right now I am working, I started an hour ago, I have checked all my emails in yahoo and ebaby, I have made copies of information for another department and I will ask for permission to go out for an hour, because my cat is sick and I need to take it to the veterinarian.
07:27 AM Jun 04 2008 |
caytee,I am thinking of starting diet!A few minute ago,I ate everything in my fridge and now I am sorry.
02:04 PM Jun 04 2008 |
Russian Federation
I'm writing letters to my friends,because they're so far from me!!!(((( in Russia…and I'm in USA(((
03:43 PM Jun 04 2008 |
1 through 10 of 15
For information on products for educational institutions, please visit .One moment...
italki is changing the way the world learns foreign languages.

我要回帖

更多关于 what about doing sth 的文章

随机推荐