有nothing is the impossible is 0的英文快歌

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
阶梯英语口语练习第48课:Impossible不可能(mp3)
yuanli00 于发布 l 已有人浏览
这一课的主题是“不可能”,该套课程能够很好的帮助学生练习口语和听力, 为培养学生的英语交际能力奠定一个良好的基础。讲述了单词Morning的搭配、实用短语以及更
阶梯英语口语练习第48课:Impossible不可能(mp3)
F8暂停 / 播放F9重复此句
小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……
阶梯英语口语练习第48课: 不可能
Impossible 不可能
say impossible
never say impossible
从来不说&不可能&的
made up one&s mind to win will never say & Impossible&
下定决心去胜利从来不说&不可能&的
The man who has made up his mind to win will never say & Impossible&.
凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说&不可能&的。
impossible:不可能;实用短语:impossible of conquest 不可能征服的;实用例句:Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.天下无难事,只怕有心人。
实用短语:
Impossible Dream不可能的梦;不可能的梦想;不可能实现的梦;希望但不可能实现的事
impossible figure不可能图形;不合理图形
Impossible love不可能的爱;不可能爱
Absolutely impossible绝对不可能
Impossible Jump不可能的跳跃;不可能跳转
seem impossible看上去不可能;似乎不可能;看起来不可能
impossible bosses不可能的BOSS;中文汉化版
Expedition Impossible探索极限;不可能旅游团;不可能的探险;极限探索
Mansion Impossible地产大亨;不可能的豪宅
实用例句:
It was impossible for anyone to get in because no one knew the password.
任何人都不可能进得去,因为没人知道口令。
商务口语&|&商务口语&|&商务口语&|&商务口语&|&商务口语&|&商务口语&|&
入门口语排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼听起来旋律很棒的英文歌 - 网易云音乐
听起来旋律很棒的英文歌
一首,就会爱上,这种感觉,停不了。
播放:1133次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
网络文化经营许可证:发些经典的英文歌歌词,看看谁英语最有感觉_这个声音太像了吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:74,990贴子:
发些经典的英文歌歌词,看看谁英语最有感觉
The Rain - 久石让真的是有很多经典的哦,你确定不点进来秀一下?
Take Me To Your Heart - Michael Learns To RockHiding from the rain and snowTrying to forget but I won*t let goLooking at a crowded streetListening to my own heart beatSo many people all around the worldTell me where do I find someone like you girlTake me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand before I*m oldShow me what love is - haven*t got a clueShow me that wonders can be trueThey say nothing lasts foreverWe*re only here todayLove is now or neverBring me far awayTake me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand and hold meShow me what love is - be my guiding starIt*s easy take me to your heartStanding on a mountain highLooking at the moon through a clear blue skyI should go and see some friendsBut they don*t really comprehendDon*t need too much talking without saying anythingAll I need is someone who makes me wanna singTake me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand before I*m oldShow me what love is - haven*t got a clueShow me that wonders can be trueThey say nothing lasts foreverWe*re only here todayLove is now or neverBring me far awayTake me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand and hold meShow me what love is - be my guiding starIt*s easy take me to your heartTake me to your heart take me to your soulGive me your hand and hold meShow me what love is - be my guiding starIt*s easy take me to your heart
As Long as You Love Me - Backstreet BoysAlthough loneliness has alwaysbeen a friend of mineI*m leaving my life in your handsPeople say I*m crazy that I am blindRisking it all in a glanceHow you got my blind is still a mysteryI can*t get you out of my headDon*t care what is written in your historyAs long as you*re here with meI don*t care who you areWhere you*re fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you*re fromDon*t care what you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like it*s deep within meDoesn*t really matter if you*re on the runIt seems like were meant to beI don*t care who you areWhere you*re fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you*re fromDon*t care what you didAs long as you love meAs long as you love meI*ve tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look in to my eyesWhat you did and where you*re coming fromI don*t care as long as you love me babyI don*t care who you areWhere you*re fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you*re fromDon*t care what you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you*re fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you*re fromAs long as you love meWho you areAs long as you love meWhat you didI don*t care as long as you love me
Cry On My Shoulder - Deutschland Sucht Den SuperstarIf the hero never comes to youIf you need someoneyou*re feeling blueIf you wait for loveand you*re aloneIf you call your friends nobody*s homeYou can run awaybut you can*t hideThrough a stormand through a lonely nightThen I*ll show you there*s a destinyThe best things in lifethey are freeBut if you wanna cry,Cry on my shoulderIf you need someoneWho cares for youIf you*re feeling sadyour heart gets colderYes I show youwhat real love can doIf your sky is grey oh let me knowThere*s a place in heavenwhere we*ll goIf heaven is a million years awayOh just call meand I*ll make your dayWhen the nightsare getting cold and blueWhen the daysare getting hard for youI will always stay here by your sideI promise you I*ll never hideBut if you wanna cryCry on my shoulderIf you need someoneWho cares for youIf you*re feeling sadYour heart gets colderYes I show youwhat real love can doBut if you wanna cry,Cry on my shoulderIf you need someoneWho cares for youIf you*re feeling sadyour heart gets colderYes I show youwhat real love can dowhat real love can dowhat real love can dowhat love can dowhat love can dolove can do
Listen to the song here in my heartA melody I start but can*t completeListen to the sound from deep withinIt*s only beginning to find releaseOh, the time has come for my dreams to be heardThey will not be pushed aside and turnedInto your own all *cause you won*tListenListen, I am alone at a crossroadsI*m not at home in my own homeAnd I*ve tried and tried to say what*s on mindYou should have knownOh, now I*m done believing youYou don*t know what I*m feelingI*m more than what you made of meI followed the voice you gave to meBut now I*ve gotta find my own
Rhythm of the Rain - The CascadesListen to the rhythm of the falling rain,Telling me just what a fool I*ve been.I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain,And let me be alone again.The only girl I care about has gone away.Looking for a brand new start!But little does she know that when she left that day.Along with her she took my heart.Rain, please tell me now. Does that seem fair for herTo steal my heart away when she don*t careI can*t love another, when my heart*s somewhere far away.
yesterday once morewhen i was young i*d listen to the radiowaiting for my favorite songswhen they played i*d sing alongit make me smilethose were such happy times and not so long agohow i wondered where they*d gonebut they*re back again just like a long lost friendall the songs i love so wellevery shalala every wo*wo still shinesevery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they*re starting to sing so finewhen they get to the part where he*s breaking her heartit can really make me cry just like beforeit*s yesterday once more
Rolling In the Deep - AdeleThere*s a fire starting in my heartReaching a fever pitch and it*s bringing me out the darkFinally I can see you crystal clearGo ahead and sell me out and I*ll lay your ship bareSee how I leave with every piece of youDon*t underestimate the things that I will doThere*s a fire starting in my heartReaching a fever pitch and it*s bringing me out the darkThe scars of your love remind me of usThey keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love they leave me breathlessI can*t help feelingWe could have had it allRolling in the DeepYour had my heart Inside of your handAnd you played it To the beat (Rolling in the deep)
北京遇上西雅图插曲silent nightsilent night, holy nightall is calm, all is brightround yon virgin mother and childholy infant so tender and mildsleep in heavenly peacesleep in heavenly peacesilent night, holy nightshepherds quake at the sightglories stream from heaven afarheavenly hosts sing alleluiachrist the savior is bornchrist the savior is born
moon riverMoon river wider than a mileI am crossing you in style some dayoh dream maker you heart breakerWhatever you are goingI am going you waytwo drifter off to see the worldThere is such a lot of world to seewe are after the same rainbow*s endWaiting round the bendMy huckleberry friendMoon river and metwo drifter off to see the worldThere is such a lot of world to seewe are after the same rainbow*s endWaiting round the bendMy huckleberry friendMoon river and me
You Are Beautiful - James BluntMy life is brilliant.My life is brilliant.My love is pure.I saw an angel.Of that I*m sure.She smiled at me on the subway.She was with another man.But I won*t lose no sleep on that,*Cause I*ve got a plan.You*re beautiful. You*re beautiful.You*re beautiful, it*s true.I saw your face in a crowded place,And I don*t know what to do,*Cause I*ll never be with you.
WestlifeAn empty street an empty house a hole inside my heartI*m all alone and the rooms are getting smallerI wonder how I wonder why I wonder where they areThe days we had the songs we sang togetherOh yeahAnd oh my love I*m holding on foreverReaching for a love that seems so farSo I say a little prayerAnd hope my dreams will take me thereWhere the skies are blue to see you once again my loveOver seas and coast to coastTo find a place I love the mostWhere the fields are green to see you once againMy love
用《传奇》的调调来唱试试看Michael Learns To Rock - Fairy TaleIn that misty morning when I saw your smiling faceYou only look at me and I was yoursBut when I turn around you were nowhere to be seenYou have walked away and closed the doorWhen will I see you againWhen will the sky stop to rainWhen will the stars start to shineWhen will I know that you are mineDid I ever meet you in the sunshineAnd when we were both a thousand years awayDid I ever hold you in the moonlightDid we make every minute last another dayOn a cold December night I gave my heart to youAnd by the summer you were goneNow as the days grow older and the stars will start to dimAll I have are memories and this songWhen will I see you againWhen will the sky stop to rainWhen will the stars start to shineWhen will I know that you are mine
Last Christmas - Taylor SwiftLast Christmas I gave you my heartBut the very next day you gave it awayThis year to save me from tearsI’ll give it to someone specialOnce bitten and twice shyI keep my distanceBut you still catch my eyesTell me baby* do you recognize meWell it’s been a yearIt doesn’t surprise meMerry ChristmasI wrapped it up and sent itWith a note saying I love you I meant itNow I know what a fool I*ve beenBut if u kiss me nowI know you*ll fool me againLast Christmas I gave you my heartBut the very next day you gave it awayThis year to save me from tearsI’ll give it to someone specialLast Christmas I gave you my heartBut the very next day you gave it awayThis year to save me from tearsI’ll give it to someone special
VivaLaVida - Coldplay I used to rule the worldSeas would rise when I gave the wordNow in the morning I sweep aloneSweep the streets I used to ownI used to roll the diceFeel the fear in my enemy*s eyesListen as the crowd would sing:&Now the old king is dead!Long live the king!&One minute I held the keyNext the walls were closed on meAnd I discovered that my castles standUpon pillars of salt* pillars of sandI hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can*t explainOnce you know there was never*never an honest wordThat was when I ruled the world
give you a heartbreakThe day I first met youYou told me you*d never fall in loveNow that I get youI know fear is what it really wasNow here we are*so close*Yet so far*havenot past the testWhen will you realizeBaby i*m not like the restDon*t wanna break your heartWanna give your heart a breakI know you*re scared it*s wrongLike you might make a mistakeThere*s just one life to liveAnd there*s no time to wait*to wasteSo let me give your heart a breakGive your heart a breakLet me give your heart a breakYour heart a breakOh yeah yeah
Fun. - We Are Young (. Janelle Monáe)Give me a second I*I need to get my story straightMy friends are in the bathroomgetting higher than the Empire StateMy lover she*s waiting for me just across the barMy seat*s been taken by some sunglassesasking bout a scar* andI know I gave it to you months agoI know you*re trying to forgetBut between the drinks and subtle thingsThe holes in my apologies* you knowI*m trying hard to take it backSo if by the time the bar closesAnd you feel like falling downI*ll carry you homeTonightWe are youngSo let*s set the world on fireWe can burn brighter than the sunTonightWe are youngSo let*s set the world on fireWe can burn brighter than the sun
Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen - Good TimeWoah-oh-oh-ohIt*s always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohIt*s always a good timeWoke up on the right side of the bedWhat*s up with this Prince song inside my head?Hands up if you*re down to get down tonightCuz it*s always a good time.Slept in all my clothes like I didn*t careHopped into a cab, take me anywhereI*m in if you*re down to get down tonightCuz it*s always a good timeGood morning and good nightI wake up at twilightIt*s gonna be alrightWe don*t even have to tryIt*s always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt*s always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don*t even have to try, it*s always a good time.
diamondShine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamondFind light in the beautiful seaI choose to be happyYou and I, you and IWe’re like diamonds in the skyYou’re a shooting star I seeA vision of ecstasyWhen you hold me, I’m aliveWe’re like diamonds in the skyI knew that we’d become one right awayOh, right awayAt first sight I left the energy of sun raysI saw the life inside your eyesSo shine bright, tonight you and IWe’re beautiful like diamonds in the skyEye to eye, so aliveWe’re beautiful like diamonds in the skyShine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamondShining bright like a diamondWe’re beautiful like diamonds in the skyShine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamondShining bright like a diamondWe’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Name:YesterdaySinger:The beatlesYesterday all my troubles seemed so far awayNow it looks as though they*re here to stayOh I believe in yesterdaySuddenlyI*m not half the man I used to beThere*s a shadow hanging over meOh I yesterday came suddenlyWhy she had to go I don*t know she wouldn*t sayI said something wrong now I long for yesterdayYesterdayLove was such an easy game to playNow I need a place to hide awayOh I believe in yesterdayWhy she had to go I don*t know she wouldn*t sayI said something wrong now I long for yesterdayYesterday love was such an easy game to playNow I need a place to hide awayOh I believe in yesterdayMm mm mm ......
黑猪Hey Jude don*t make it badTake a sad song and make it betterRemember to let her into your heartThen you can start to make it betterHey Jude don*t be afraidYou were made to go out and get herThe minute you let her under your skinThen you*ll begin to make it betterAnd any time you feel the painHey Jude refrain don*t carry the world upon your shouldersFor well you know that it*s a foolWho plays it cool by making his world a little colderNa na na na na na na na naHey Jude don*t let me downYou have found her now go and get her (let it out an let it in)Remember (hey Jude) to let her into your heartThen you can start to make it betterNa na na na na na na na na Na na na na hey jude
Impossible - James ArthurI remember years agoSomeone told me I should takeCaution when it comes to loveI didAnd you were strong and I was notMy illusion, my mistakeI was careless, I forgotI didAnd now when all is doneThere is nothing to sayYou have gone and so effortlesslyYou have wonYou can go ahead tell themTell them all I know nowShout it from the roof topsWrite it on the sky lineAll we had is gone nowTell them I was happyAnd my heart is brokenAll my scars are openTell them what I hoped would beImpossible, impossibleImpossible, impossible
Just the Way You Are - Bruno MarsOh her eyes* her eyesMake the stars look like they*re not shiningHer hair* her hairFalls perfectly without her tryingShe*s so beautifulAnd I tell her every dayYeah I know* I knowWhen I compliment herShe wont believe meAnd its so* its soSad to think she don*t see what I seeBut every time she asks me do I look okayI sayWhen I see your faceThere*s not a thing that I would changeCause you*re amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smile*The whole world stops and stares for awhileCause girl you*re amazingJust the way you are
Nothing On You - B.o.BBeautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing, but my time would be wastedThey got nothing on you, babyNothing on you, babyI know you feel where I*m coming fromSo baby regardless of the thingsin my past every thing I*ve doneMost of really was for the hell of the funOn the carousel, so around I spunWith no directions just tryna get someTryna chase skirts, living in the summer sunThis is how I lost more than I had ever wonAnd honestly I ended up with noneThere*s no much nonsense, it*s on my conscienceI*m thinking baby, I should get it outAnd I don*t wanna sound redundant,but I was wonderingIf there was something that you wanna knowBut never mind that, we should let it go*Cause we don*t wanna be a TV episodeAnd all the bad thoughts, just let them goGo, go
Treasure - Bruno MarsGive me all, give me all, give me all your attention babyI got to tell you a little something about yourselfYou*re wonderful, flawless, ooh you*re a sexy ladyBut you walk around here like you wanna be something elseI know that you dont know it, but you*re fine, so fineOh girl im gonna show you when you*re mine, oh mineTreasure, that means what you areHoney you*re my golden starI know you can make my wish come trueIf you let me treasure youIf you let me treasure you
Marry You- BrunoMarsIt*s a Beautiful Night We*Re Looking For Something Dumb To DoHey Baby i Think i Wanna Marry YouIs It The Look In Your Eyes Or Is It This Dancing JuiceWho Cares Baby i Think i Wanna Marry YouWell i Know This Little Chapel On The BoulevardWe Can Go Whoa WhoaNo One Will No WhoaOh Come On GirlWho Cares If We*Re TrashedGot a Pocket Full Of Cash We Can Blow Whoa WhoaShots Of Patrol Whoa WhoaAnd Guitar GirlDon*t Say No No No No NoJust Say Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah YeahAnd We*Ll Go Go Go Go GoIf You*Re Ready Like i*m Ready
Best Of Me - Daniel PowterI wasn*t mean the wrong waywon*t you do me the right waywhere you gonna be tonightcoz I won*t stay too longmaybe you*re the light for mewhen you talk to me it strikes mewon*t somebody help mecoz I don*t feel too strongWas there something that I saidWas there something that I didOr the combination I broke that did me haveYou know I*m hoping you sing aloneEven it*s not your favorite songdon*t wanna be the wind just nothing left to sayYou know that someone those spin againwhen you do you need a frienddon*t wanna be the wind just nothing left for meAnd I hate the thought finally been erasedbaby that*s the best of me
Safe and Sound - Taylor SwiftI remember tears streaming down your face*When I said I*ll never let you go.When all those shadows almost killed your light*I remember you said don*t leave me here alone*But all that*s dead and gone and past tonight.Just close your eyes*The sun is going down.You*ll be all right*No one can hurt you now.Come morning light*You and I*ll be safe and sound.
Red - Taylor SwiftLoving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end streetFaster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenlyLoving him is like trying change to your mindonce you*re already flying through the free fallLike the colors in autumn, so bright, just before they lose it all.Losing him was blue, like I*ve never knownMissing him was dark grey, all aloneForgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never metBut loving him was redLoving him was red.
Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)-Taylor Swift All I knew is the morning when I wokeIs I don*t know something now, know something now I didn*t beforeAnd all I*ve seen since 18 hours ago is green eyes and freckles and we smile in the back of my mind making me feel rightI just want to know you better know you better know you better nowI just want to know you better know you better know you better nowI just want to know you better know you better know you better nowjust I want to know you know you know you.Cause all I know is we said helloAnd your eyes look like coming homeAll I know it*s a simple major, everything has changedAll I know is we held the doorYou*ll be mine and i*ll be yoursAll I know since yesterday is everything has changed.
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 impossible is 0 的文章

随机推荐