we can washour clothes怎么读音 by()(our)

I want to tell you a story that changed my life many years ago. We were living in College Station, Texas and my wife and I were on our way home from Houston, Texas one Saturday morning. We decided to stop at a local restaurant to get something to eat since we had enough time. When we finished, we got back into our car and before I started it, we noticed a homeless man standing in front of the building. His clothes were worn and it looked as though he didn’t have any money. It was cold and I was sure he wanted som however, it was not this that I remember, because that is not what "moved" me. A dog was also walking up to the front of the building. Being a dog owner, I knew that the dog was a mother, and that she had just had some pups (小狗). She was hungry and weak and I felt bad for her. I knew if she didn’t eat soon, she and her pups would not live. People walking by didn’t even notice her. She was not as pretty and clean as most dogs, but she still deserved (值得) better. We still did not do anything, but someone else did. The homeless man, who I thought could not afford anything to eat, went into the store and bought dog food with all the money he had.小题1:Where did the story happen?A.In front of the local restaurant.B.In front of a building.C.In the car parking lot. D.Near the author’s house.小题2:What do we know about the dog?A.The author wanted to help the dog, but he was un-able to.B.The dog and her pups were in danger of dying from hunger.C.The dog was not cute enough to be loved.D.The author didn’t like dogs.小题3:Which of the following moved the author?A.The homeless man had no money to buy food for himself.B.The homeless man wore worn clothes on cold days.C.The homeless man bought food for a dog with all his money.D.Most people walking by the dog didn’t notice her.小题4:What can we conclude(得出结论) from the passage?A.The author was so hungry that he went into the local restaurant to eat.B.The author didn’t understand what the homeless man did.C.The dog shouldn’t be taken care of carefully because it looked ugly.D.Things are not always what they seem.小题5:Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?A.My Memory B.A Poor DogC.The Homeless PersonD.A Mother Dog - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I want to tell you a story that changed my life many years ago. We were living in College Station, Texas and my wife and I were on our way home from Houston, Texas one Saturday morning. We decided to stop at a local restaurant to get something to eat since we had enough time. When we finished, we got back into our car and before I started it, we noticed a homeless man standing in front of the building. His clothes were worn and it looked as though he didn’t have any money. It was cold and I was sure he wanted som however, it was not this that I remember, because that is not what "moved" me. A dog was also walking up to the front of the building. Being a dog owner, I knew that the dog was a mother, and that she had just had some pups (小狗). She was hungry and weak and I felt bad for her. I knew if she didn’t eat soon, she and her pups would not live. People walking by didn’t even notice her. She was not as pretty and clean as most dogs, but she still deserved (值得) better. We still did not do anything, but someone else did. The homeless man, who I thought could not afford anything to eat, went into the store and bought dog food with all the money he had.小题1:Where did the story happen?A.In front of the local restaurant.B.In front of a building.C.In the car parking lot. D.Near the author’s house.小题2:What do we know about the dog?A.The author wanted to help the dog, but he was un-able to.B.The dog and her pups were in danger of dying from hunger.C.The dog was not cute enough to be loved.D.The author didn’t like dogs.小题3:Which of the following moved the author?A.The homeless man had no money to buy food for himself.B.The homeless man wore worn clothes on cold days.C.The homeless man bought food for a dog with all his money.D.Most people walking by the dog didn’t notice her.小题4:What can we conclude(得出结论) from the passage?A.The author was so hungry that he went into the local restaurant to eat.B.The author didn’t understand what the homeless man did.C.The dog shouldn’t be taken care of carefully because it looked ugly.D.Things are not always what they seem.小题5:Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?A.My Memory B.A Poor DogC.The Homeless PersonD.A Mother DogI want to tell you a story that changed my life many years ago. We were living in College Station, Texas and my wife and I were on our way home from Houston, Texas one Saturday morning. We decided to stop at a local restaurant to get something to eat since we had enough time. When we finished, we got back into our car and before I started it, we noticed a homeless man standing in front of the building. His clothes were worn and it looked as though he didn’t have any money. It was cold and I was sure he wanted som however, it was not this that I remember, because that is not what "moved" me. A dog was also walking up to the front of the building. Being a dog owner, I knew that the dog was a mother, and that she had just had some pups (小狗). She was hungry and weak and I felt bad for her. I knew if she didn’t eat soon, she and her pups would not live. People walking by didn’t even notice her. She was not as pretty and clean as most dogs, but she still deserved (值得) better. We still did not do anything, but someone else did. The homeless man, who I thought could not afford anything to eat, went into the store and bought dog food with all the money he had.小题1:Where did the story happen?A.In front of the local restaurant.B.In front of a building.C.In the car parking lot. D.Near the author’s house.小题2:What do we know about the dog?A.The author wanted to help the dog, but he was un-able to.B.The dog and her pups were in danger of dying from hunger.C.The dog was not cute enough to be loved.D.The author didn’t like dogs.小题3:Which of the following moved the author?A.The homeless man had no money to buy food for himself.B.The homeless man wore worn clothes on cold days.C.The homeless man bought food for a dog with all his money.D.Most people walking by the dog didn’t notice her.小题4:What can we conclude(得出结论) from the passage?A.The author was so hungry that he went into the local restaurant to eat.B.The author didn’t understand what the homeless man did.C.The dog shouldn’t be taken care of carefully because it looked ugly.D.Things are not always what they seem.小题5:Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?A.My Memory B.A Poor DogC.The Homeless PersonD.A Mother Dog科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D小题5:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
BY 介词中怎么用
goYY03FW53
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
by是个常用介词,由它组成的短语所表示的意思繁多而复杂.归纳如下:1.在被动语态里表示动作的执行者或施动者,意思为\"由.;被.\".例如:This prizewinning essay was written by an unknown author.这篇获奖文章是由一位名不见经传的作家写的.The village is surrounded by a lot of tall trees.这个村庄被许多大树所环绕.2.表示期限,意思为\"到.为止;不迟于.;在.之前\".例如:The plane will surely arrive by ten o\'clock.飞机十点钟一定会到达.We hope we can complete our task by twelve.我们希望到十二点钟能够完成任务.By the end of last month,he had collected over 500 stamps.3.表示空间位置,意思为\"在.旁边;靠近.\",相当于near,beside,next to.例如:There is a desk by the window.窗子旁有一张办公桌.The woman is washing the clothes by the well.那位妇女在井旁边洗衣服.4.表示通讯方式,意为\"用.\",by 后面的名词不带冠词,也不用复数形式.例如:She told me the good news by phone.她打电话把这个好消息告诉我.That university informed me of my acceptance by letter.那所大学用书信通知我,我被录取了.5.表示交通方式,意思为\"乘.;坐.\",后接单数名词,不带冠词.例如:They have decided to go to Macau by plane.他们已决定乘飞机去澳门6.表示方式、手段,意思是\"借助;凭.\",后接名词或动名词.例如:He passed the college entrance examination by hard work.他凭着勤奋通过了高考.The woman makes a living by selling newspapers.那个妇女靠卖报谋生.7.表示程度和比率,通常指时间、空间和数量等的相差.例如:He is older than his wife by three years.他比他妻子大三岁.The car factory hopes to increase its output by 50% next year.这家汽车制造厂希望明年将汽车产量提高百分之五十.With modern technology,production cost has dropped by one half.由于采用了现代技术,劳动成本下降了一半.8.表示计酬或销售方式等,意思为\"按 .计算;以.为单位.例如:Cleaning women in big cities usually get paid by the hour.大城市的清洁女工通常按小时付给报酬.Translation is paid by the word.译稿是以字数计酬的.They sell the cloth by the yard.他们按码售布.The eggs are sold by the dozen.这些鸡蛋按打出售.9.表示面积或体积的计算方式,意思为"用.去乘".例如:The room measures fifteen feet by twenty feet.这房间十五英尺宽二十英尺长.10.表示\"根据.;按照.\".例如:You shouldn\'t judge a person by (his) appearance.你不该以貌取人.We must play the game by rule.我们必须按照规则进行比赛.11.by hand表示\"用手的;手工制的;专人送的例如:These baskets are made by hand.这些篮子是手工做的This letter was delivered by hand.这封信是由专人送来的.12.表示"就.而言;关于.".例如:He is a good writer,although he is not a writer by profession.他是个好作家,但不是职业作家.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
prep.在附近, 在旁边, 经, 由, 依据, 按照, 通过, 用adv.通过, 经过, 附近[域] Belarus, 白俄罗斯
一种是 "被" 的意思..一种是"通过什么方法"的意思还有的固定搭配.小生才疏学浅..嘿嘿.
扫描下载二维码嘉兴一中2011届高三10月月考_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
嘉兴一中2011届高三10月月考
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&嘉兴一中2011届高三10月月考
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢I had said goodbye to my husband, Joe, so often, but this time was .We now had our first child. After nights of talks, we made the difficult that Joe would go by himself to Alabama for the six-month t 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I had said goodbye to my husband, Joe, so often, but this time was ____.We now had our first child. After nights of talks, we made the difficult ____ that Joe would go by himself to Alabama for the six-month training course, and I would stay behind with our new son. It was important that I ____ my teaching position near our home at Fort Hood. Also we were part of a strong network of friends ____ I could turn to for help.On Joe's ____ evening at home, I bathed little Joey, got him into his sleeper and was heading to the bedroom when Joe gently touched ____ on the shoulder. Lifting the baby from my arms, he said he wanted to put Joey to bed tonight.They headed down the hall, and I busied myself with meaningless tasks, ____ Joe to turn up from the bedroom within a few minutes. A half hour went by, and ____ he had not come back. Thinking he was having ____ getting our son to fall asleep, I walked quietly to the baby's room and ____ into the dimly-lit(灯光暗淡的)room.Sitting in the rocking chair, moving slowly back and forth, was my husband with ____ in his eyes. He was holding our baby in his arms ____ he had fallen asleep long before. When his pained eyes met mine, he said, "I just can't put him down."That night we stood over Joey's bed, holding each other and saying over and over that we would make it through this leaving and be ____ again soon.Joey is six now, and he has a four-year-old brother named Jack. There have been many goodbyes ____ that night, yet my soldier still fights back tears when it's time to ____ once again in service to his country and give his boys that last, long hug goodbye.小题1:A.dangerous B.different C.impossible D.terrible小题2:A.promise B.wish C.suggestion D.decision小题3:A.miss B.keep C.get D.accept小题4:A.whom B.whose C.which D.what小题5:A.first B.next C.other D.last小题6:A.us B.them C.me D.her小题7:A.expecting B.rememberingC.agreeing D.allowing小题8:A.again B.still C.then D.ever小题9:A.excuse B.fun C.trouble D.chance小题10:A.moved B.talked C.turned D.looked小题11:A.colors B.tears C.joys D.fears小题12:A.even though B.as if C.so that D.now that小题13:A.sure B.proud C.aloneD.together小题14:A.on B.for C.since D.through小题15:A.visit B.sleep C.leave D.play
小题1:B小题2:D小题3:B小题4:A小题5:D小题6:C小题7:A小题8:B小题9:C小题10:D小题11:B小题12:A小题13:D小题14:C小题15:C试题分析:这篇短文给我们讲了一个充满温情的故事。丈夫要外出去参加一个为期6个月的培训,留下妻子和刚出生的儿子。在丈夫走的前一晚,他想亲自哄自己的孩子睡觉,但却很长时间没回来。妻子很好奇,去孩子的房间找他,却看到了丈夫抱着已经睡着的孩子,舍不得放下。面对着夫妻、父子的分离,我们看到了一个丈夫对孩子的爱,很温馨。小题1:考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:我要和我的丈夫Joe说再见了,这是很经常的事,但这一次却有所不同。由下文可知,Joe 要离开家一段时间,所以这次的再见与以往说的再见是不一样的。故选B。A危险的;C不可能的;D糟糕的。不符合文意。小题2:考查动词短语词及语境的理解。句意:经过了几个晚上的谈话,我们最终做了决定,Joe 自己去Alabama参加6个月培训,我和我们刚出生的儿子呆在家里。make a decision 做决定。A承诺;B希望;C建议。根据句意选D。小题3:考查动词及语境的理解。句意:我保留家附近的教师职位是重要的。It is important that 从句中用虚拟语气,从句中谓语动词用原形。miss 想念;keep 保留;get 得到;accept接受。此处是说丈夫要外出,妻子要在家保留住教师的职位,不能和丈夫同去。故选B。小题4:考查定语从句及语境的理解。句意:而且,我们还有一群我可以寻求帮助的朋友圈。此处whom 引导的是定语从句,在从句中做宾语。whose 谁的,引导定语从句时在从句中做定语;which 引导定语从句时先行词为物;what不引导定语从句。故选A。小题5:考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:在Joe 走之前的那个晚上。last 最后的,最后一个晚上,即走之前的晚上。first 第一,从下文中可知Joe 还没走所以不对;next 下一个;other其他的,不符合句意。故选D。小题6:考查代词及语境的理解。句意:Joe温柔的抚摸着我的肩膀。根据文意,丈夫应该抚摸的是自己的妻子,即作者“我”,而不是我们、他们或她。故选C。小题7:考查动词及语境的理解。句意:我忙着一些没意义的事情,期盼着Joe 很快从卧室回来。expect 期待;remember 记得;agree 同意;allow允许。根据文意妻子应盼着丈夫快点回来。故选A。小题8:考查副词及语境的理解。句意:半个小时过去了,他仍然没回来。still 仍然;again 再,又;then 然后;ever曾经。根据句意可知选B。小题9:考查动词短语及语境的理解。句意:考虑着他可能在哄孩子睡觉这件事上有困难。have trouble doing sth.做某事有困难。excuse 借口;fun 玩笑,乐趣;chance机会,均不符合句意,故选C。小题10:考查动词短语及语境的理解。句意:我轻轻的走到孩子的房间,向灯光暗淡的房间里看。look into 向…里面看;move 移动;talk 谈话;turn转弯,转变。根据句意,选D。小题11:考查名词及语境的理解。句意:在摇椅上坐着、一前一后摇晃着的是我的丈夫,眼睛里含着眼泪。color 颜色;tear 眼泪;joy 高兴;fear害怕。由上下文意可知,丈夫明天就要离开这个家,离开自己的孩子,他对孩子是放心不下的,此时他的心情应该是沉重的,所以眼里含着泪。故选B。小题12:考查连词及语境的理解。句意:虽然孩子早已睡着了,他还是把他抱在怀中。even though即使,尽管;as if 好像;so that 以便;now that既然。根据句意可知选A。小题13:考查副词及语境的理解。句意:……我们一遍遍的说着我们一定能度过这次分离,很快就能再次团聚。sure 确信的,必定的;proud 自豪的,得意的;alone 独自的;together一起,团聚。此处是夫妻两人互相安慰着一定能很快重新团聚。故选D。小题14:考查介词短语及语境的理解。句意:从那个晚上后,还有很多次分别。on 在…上面for 为了;since 自从;through通过,穿过。根据句意选C。小题15:考查动词及语境的理解。句意:当再次分别时,我的丈夫仍要忍住眼泪,为了对国家做贡献。句中soldier本意文士兵,由上下文意可知,指的就是她的丈夫。.visit 参观,拜访;sleep睡觉; leave 离开,分离;play玩。根据文意可知,面对分别的时候,才回忍住眼泪。故选C。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
One morning, Wu Liang discovered that her classroom had c__小题1:__. She found that desks were no longer in rows , but were p___小题2:__ together to make eight bigger desks . She was too excited about it for the first two days and she couldn’t listen to the teachers carefully. But soon she and her classmates got u___小题3:_ to this new classroom arrangement . “Now our class is quieter.” said Wu .”What’s more , we can come up with our o_小题4:_ ideas and learn more through discussions. It’s a better way to study .”Li Yu liked it, too. He said ,”Group members first discuss , and then show the r_小题5:___ of our discussions in front of the whole class. It makes us believe in ourselves.” It was part of a reform(改革) at Li’s school . The school made this reform because they wanted to p___小题6:__students with easier ways to study and more c__小题7:_) to discuss. “Our school hopes it can i__小题8:__ students’ abilities to study by themselves and work in groups .” said Zhang Ming , an English teacher .However, the reform has demanded(要求) more for teachers . Now they have only 15 minutes to give the lesson which should be taught in 40 minutes before . It is difficult to teach well in s__小题9:_ a short time . The teachers have to find b___小题10:__ ways to teach more effectively.“The reform demands more, but I’m sure it is helpful.” Added Zhang Ming .
Happiness is for everyone, and you don’t need to care about those people who have beautiful houses with &&&&&&&&and swimming pools or those who have nice cars &&&&&&&&a lot of money and so on. Why? Because those who have big houses may often &&&&&&&&lonely and those who have cars may want to walk on the country roads in their free time.In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it. When you are &in &&&&&&&&at school, your f when you study at your lessons, your parents are always &&&&&&&&good care of your
when you get &&&&&&&, your friends will say co when you do something wrong, people around you will help you to &&&&&&&&it. And when you do something good to others, you will feel &&&&&&&, too. All these are your happiness. If you notice those things, you can see that happiness is always &&&&&&&&you.Happiness is not the same as money. It is a feeling of your heart. When you are &&&&&&&, you can also say you are very happy because you have something else that can’t be bought with money. When you meet difficulties, you can say loudly you are very happy because you have more chances to &&&&&&&&yourself. So you cannot always say you are poor or you have bad luck. As the saying goes: Life is like a revolving(转动的)door. When it &&&&&&&, it also opens. If you take every chance you get, you can be a happy and lucky person. 小题1:A.treesB.flowersC.gardensD.cars小题2:A.andB.withC.butD.for小题3:A.beB.feelC.seemD.live小题4:A.wrongB.troubleC.problemD.danger小题5:A.makingB.talkingC.feelingD.taking小题6:A.regretB.troubleC.decisionD.success小题7:A.correctB.forgetC.changeD.know小题8:A.lonelyB.sorryC.happyD.beautiful小题9:A.beforeB.aroundC.followD.for小题10:A.poorB.luckyC.healthyD.angry小题11:A.developB.progressC.challengeD.exercise小题12:A.goesB.sleepsC.movesD.closes
题型:阅读理解
One day a dentist was starting his morning work. Suddenly a man ran in. His face was red and he could only say “Quick! Quick!”, The dentist thought he must be very ill. His assistant(助手) helped to make the poor man sit in a chair. The dentist gave the man some medicine to make him sleep. Then, he looked into the man’s mouth and pulled out all the bad teeth. As soon as the man woke up(醒来), he said in a low voice, “Quick, doctor, quick.”“It’s all right now,” the dentist told him, “It’s over.”“You don’t understand,” said the man, “I came to tell you your house is on fire.”根据短文内容,选择正确答案。小题1:The story happened &&&&&&&.A.in the morningB.in the afternoonC.in the eveningD.at night小题2:When the man ran in, the dentist thought he must be &&&&&&&&.A.overB.illC.all rightD.rich小题3:The man &&&&&&&&&after he took some medicine.A.began to workB.began to cryC.went homeD.went to sleep小题4:The dentist pulled &&&&&&&&&out of the man’s mouth.A.a toothB.a bad toothC.all the bad teethD.all the teeth小题5:The man ran in &&&&&&&&&.A.bacause he was illB.because he wanted to sleepC.to tell the dentist that he was all rightD.to tell the dentist that his house was on fire
Do you want to be successful in everything you do? If so, then &&&&&&&? Here is an example. There was a farmer who &&&&&&corn (玉米) all his life. Each year he took his corn to the market. Then each time his corn was chosen as the &&&&&&and won the first prize. One year a newspaper reporter interviewed him and learned something&&&&&&&&about how he grew it. The farmer &&&&&his seed(做种子的) corn to his neighbors. "How can you share your best seed corn with your neighbors?" the reporter asked.& "You know they are taking part in the &&&&&&with you each year. " "Why, sir," said the farmer, "didn't you know? The&&&&&&picks up pollen {花粉)from the corn and moves it quickly from field to field. If nay neighbors grow &&&&&&corn, cross-pollination (异花传粉) will affect the quality of my corn. So if I want to grow good corn, f must &&&&&&my neighbors to grow good corn. " The farmer knows much about the connection of life. His corn cannot improve&&&&&&his neighbor's corn improves. As a great man says, "We make a living by what we &&&&&&; we make a life by what we give." We can't &&&&&without food, clothes, and many other things. However, a meaningf~I1 life is not decided by how much we can get, &&&&&&by how much we can give others. Giving, instead of taking, makes us &&&&&&&&from other animals.& So those who choose to live well must help others to live well and those who choose to be happy must help others to find &&&&&&in their life.小题1:A.whyB.howC.whenD.where小题2:A.grewB.bought C.soldD.collected小题3:A.cheapestB.prettiestC.bestD.shortest小题4:A.popular B.seriousC.terribleD.surprising小题5:A.lentB.showed C.offeredD.recommended小题6:A.gameB.fight C.experimentD.competition小题7:A.windB.waterC.farmerD.neighbor小题8:A.tastyB.badC.tallD.unusual小题9:A.teachB.remindC.helpD.require小题10:A.unless B.thoughC.becauseD.when小题11:A.do B.ownC.getD.grow小题12:A.cheerB.moveC.workD.live小题13:A.andB.butC.or D.so小题14:A.differentB.freeC.safeD.far小题15:A.hopeB.successC.friendship D.happiness
One morning, a blind* boy sat in front of a building with a hat by his feet .He held a sign* which said,“I am blind. Please help me. There were only a few coins in the hat. A man was walking by. He took out a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat .He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words on it. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by could see the new words.Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps* and ask,“Are you the one who changed my sign in the morning? What did you write?”The man said,“I only wrote the truth. I said what you said, but in a different way.”What he had written was,“Today is a beautiful day, but I can’t see it.”Do you think the first sign and the second sign were saying the same thing?&LIST PRICE标价SALE PRICE卖价Shoes$48$32Skirt$180$95Coat$420$288Trousers$160$108&LIST PRICE标价SALE PRICE卖价Shoes$48$32Skirt$180$95Coat$420$288Trousers$160$108Of course both signs told people the boy was blind. But the first sign simply told people to help by putting some money in the hat. The second sign told people that they were able to enjoy the beauty* of the day, but the boy could not enjoy it because he was blind.The first sign simply said the boy was blind, while the second sign told people they were so lucky that they were not blind.There are at least two lessons we can learn from this simple story.The first is: Treasure*what you have. Someone else has less. Try your best to help those who need your help.The second is: Be creative. Think differently. There is always a better way.小题1:On the sign what the man wrote was,“_______.”A.Treasure what we have already had.B.Today is a beautiful day, but I can’t see it.C.We are so lucky that we are not blind. D.Try your best to help those who need your help.小题2:The word“recognized”here in Chinese means______.A.承认B.接受C.表扬D.认出小题3:From the passage we know that _____. A.the boy always has a hat on his head.B.the man is one of his friends.C.the boy is blind and needs help.D.the boy works for the man.小题4:According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?A.The hat began to fill up after the man wrote some words on the sign.B.The man took away all the few coins from the hat.C.The boy wanted to get enough money to go to school.D.Nobody wanted to give any coins to the blind boy.
Before Christmas Mr Smith broke his right leg and had to stay in hospital. When he was there, he always asked his doctor when he could go home. He didn’t like to spend Christmas in hospital. Though the doctor did his best, Mr Smith didn’t get better. So on Christmas Day he was still in hospital. He spent a bad day in bed thinking that he missed a lot of fun on such a happy day.The next day the doctor told him that he might be well enough to leave hospital in time for the New Year. Mr Smith was very happy to think that he would spend New Year’s Day outside hospital. Soon Mr Smith left hospital and on New Year’s Eve he went to a party. He enjoyed himself there. But he drank too much. On his way home that night, he had a fall and broke his left leg. What an unlucky man he was!小题1: Mr. Smith felt ____ on Christmas Day.&A.happyB.sadC.betterD.well小题2:Because ______, he drank so much on New Year’s Eve.&&A.he was too happy B.both of his two legs got well C.he had a fall D.he was in hospital小题3: Mr Smith would have to spend New Year’s Day ______.A.at homeB.at a partyC.in hospitalD.outside hospital
My 14-year-old brother John dreamed of having a black woolen coat, for at that time this kind of coat was&& 31&& with teenagers, but it could cost several hundred dollars. One day my brother and I went into a shop and saw a black woolen coat at the same time. The coat felt very soft, and it cost only $28. It was&& 32&& but so nice. We looked at each other, saying nothing, but John’s eyes shone.
John tried on the coat and&& 33&& it at once. John wore the coat to school the next day happily and came home with a big&& 34& . “How do the kids like your coat?” I asked. “They love it,” he said. I started to call him “Lord (老爷) John”. Over the next few weeks, there seemed to be a&& 35&& in John. He became more polite, more confident and more pleasing. He would&& 36&& his he would bring his father a cup of
he would&& 37&& a blind man cross the road. When my mother talked about her son’s change with one of his teachers and wondered what caused it, he said, “It must be his& 38& !” One day, in the library, my brother and I happened to meet a friend of my father’s, who had not seen us for a long time. John came up and shook hands with him like a&& 39& ! The friend said in surprise, “Are you John? You have changed so much!” What really changed John was his own attitude(态度).&& 40&& you think you are a gentleman or a lady, you can become a perfect one.小题1:A.busyB.carefulC.popularD.good小题2:A.dearB.cheap C.hardD.light小题3:A.soldB.keptC.heldD.bought小题4:A.presentB.smileC.problemD.cry小题5:A.message B.painC.changeD.fashion小题6:A.lendB.rentC.leaveD.borrow小题7:A.makeB.watchC.letD.help小题8:A.coatB.classmateC.friendD.brother小题9:A.businessman B.womanC.gentlemanD.boy小题10:A.Until B.IfC.BeforeD.Unless
This morning, I went camping along a path in Green Natural Park with my friends. We were happy because it was a sunny day. We were expecting an enjoyable two-day holiday. On the way, we kept singing and making jokes.However, in the afternoon, when we finished our picnic at one o’clock, it was dark and windy. Soon, there was a shower. Unluckily, none of us brought an umbrella. We ran about but we could find no place to hide.Twenty minutes passed and it was still raining. There were hours to go before we reached the campsite (野营地). It was even worse that our small compass (指南针) showed that we went to the wrong way. We had lost our way! We had to make a quick decision as it was raining heavily. Chris said we could set up a tent to hide in, so Mary and Tom helped to set up the tent. Chris and I tried to make a fire to keep us warm. But we were unable to light the fire, as everything was wet. We dried ourselves, chatted and waited inside the tent. At about five o’clock, it stopped raining. We decided to give up the camping trip because all of us had been very tired.This camping trip may not be very successful but we know each other better. And the most important thing I’ve learned from this trip is the importance of team spirit.小题1:The writer with his friends went camping in Green Natural Park ______.A.to have a picnicB.to have a showerC.to enjoy a two-day holidayD.to make jokes小题2:The writer thought it even worse that they ______.A.had no picnicB.lost their wayC.couldn’t light the fireD.couldn’t know each other小题3:Which of the following is NOT true?A.It was sunny in the morning.B.None of them had an umbrella.C.They gave up the camping at last.D.They ran about to dry themselves.小题4:The writer has learned the importance of ______ from the trip.A.making a decisionB.working togetherC.enjoying holidaysD.taking a compass
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 unit5 my clothes课件 的文章

随机推荐