pleaseteroldqq old passwordd中文翻译

深深地吸引 的翻译是:Appealed to 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
深深地吸引
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Fascinated
Appealed to
Appealed to
Deeply attract
Deeply attracts deeply
相关内容&a我们本可以是好朋友的 We originally may be the good friend & a一起发给你的 Issues you together & a电机型号 Electrical machinery model & aOn rain days ,we always see the lightning first,and then,we can hear the thunder。why? 在雨天,我们首先总看见闪电,然后,我们能听见雷。为什么? & a系列金刚石 Series diamond & a他们是日本人 They are the Japanese & aCENTER CAREFULLY!!!Each square on the chart represents of linen.Stitch as charted in designated colors and stitches working over two threads. 仔细中心!!! 每个正方形在图代表亚麻布。针如绘制在选定的运作二条螺纹的颜色和针。 & a猫吹的 The cat blows & ai'm engineer ,too. Many mosquito, attracted quickly mine blood & acome here , you can sit 来这里,您能坐 & a,no matter what happens,I’ll be always with you no matter what happens, I' ll be always with you & a那天晚上我根本不能入睡,因为我如此激动 That evening I simply cannot go to sleep, because I so excited & athank you for honce coming into my life 谢谢进入我的生活 & aI still miss you so much and so hard 我非常和那么艰苦仍然想念您 & a我有大眼睛 I have the big eye & a为你了而现在不断的改变自己 The present unceasing changed but for you oneself & a在学校我有很多新朋友,你想和他们打个招呼吗 I have very many new friends in the school, you want to greet with them & aThe doctor’s words were _____ for the old man’s health
D strong 医生的词是_____为老人的健康 坏 B好 C井 D强 & afor use after washing to remove any residual cleanser or make-up or anytime as a freshener.saturate a cotton pad with the toner and apply as needed 为使用在去除任何残余的清洁剂或化妆的洗涤以后或者任何时候, freshener.saturate化装棉与调色剂和申请如需要 & abrugn tavern adiacent & a如果你继续在那个家庭工作的话,你一点时间都没有了,整个暑假 If you continue in that family work, your time did not have, entire summer vacation & asiri89 wants you to upload a pic. siri89要您上装pic。 & a即食凉面 Namely food cold noodles & a当你选择放弃的那一刻,想一想当初何必要这么做 When you choose that moment which gives up, thinks initially why had such to do & a在班级同学中威信高 In class and grade schoolmate prestige high & aPlease add yourself to my Guest List so your messages will be delivered to my Inbox. Use the link below. 请增加自己到我的客人名单,因此您的消息将被提供到我的Inbox。 使用链接如下。 & aVOILE SENSATION POUR LE CORPS ECLAT SCINTILLANT SENSATION BODY VEIL SHIMMERING GLOW 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSynthetical Roofing 综合性屋顶 & a认真的态度才是必要的 The earnest manner is necessary & a终检员最终对产品进行全部检验。 The end examines finally to carry on to the product completely examines. & apredicted by
searches 预言 同源 查寻 & ashut-ter 关闭 & aRoll media was not loaded even though the received data indicated roll media 卷媒介未被装载,即使被表明的被接受的数据滚动媒介 & a接收反馈意见 Receive feedback opinion & a收货处 Receives goods place & aif you did not purchase the kindle with your amazon account, you should register it to youramazon account now 如果您没有购买点燃以您的亚马孙帐户,您应该登记它对youramazon帐户现在 & aHe was ______ the gold medal for being the best player. 他是______金牌为是最佳的球员。 & a我现在开始适应自己的大学生活,并开始享受社团给我带来的乐趣 I start to adapt own university life now, and starts to enjoy the mass organization the pleasure which brings to me & a我拿到了记者证! I have attained the press card! & aYou can use the table of contents in ArcMap to get at the featureclass. 您在ArcMap能使用目录获取featureclass。 & a少妇激情视频 Young married woman fervor video frequency & a一秀鞋业有限公司 A Xiu shoe industry limited company & aCatch a glimpse of the moon and the sky silently 瞥见月亮和天空沈默地 & a不管做什么,只要快乐就好 No matter makes any, so long as joyful good & aSMICAP will never send out e-mail or SMS requesting customers to provide personal banking ID or PIN or password information SMICAP不会派出电子邮件或SMS请求顾客提供个人银行业务ID或PIN或者口令信息 & a最后,我们不仅要多听,还要多读,多和别人用英语交流 Finally, not only we must listen, but also must read, many and others exchange with English & alet
down 让 下来 & a每天要保持空气清新 Every day must maintain the air fresh & a不守时有许多危害。 Is not punctual has many harms. & a、It is necessary that you step back from the project and look at it as a whole 、它是必要的整体上您从项目跨步并且看它 & ai think i left my key on your desk 我在您的书桌上认为i左我的钥匙 & a不守时有许多害处。 Is not punctual has many harm. & aBasic members have been temporarily muted by the model. Buy tokens once to become a Premium Member for life. 基本的成员由模型是临时地无言的。 一次买象征成为一名优质成员为生活。 & a一些人赞同 Some people approve of & a最后,营造一种和睦相处的社区意识 Finally, builds the community which one kind lives together in peace and harmony to realize & a贵州派奥科技有限公司 正在翻译,请等待...
& a深深地吸引 Deeply attracts deeply &You are a devil,because you take my heart away.Also,you are a drop of dew,when I think of you,my heart get wet.I know I am stupid,but you are the only one who touch my heart deeply,until now,maybe forever. 的翻译是:你是个魔鬼,因为你把我的心带走。另外,你是一滴朝露,想你,我的心 get 湿的时候。我知道我很蠢,但你是唯一一个触摸我的心深深,直到现在,也许永远的人。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
You are a devil,because you take my heart away.Also,you are a drop of dew,when I think of you,my heart get wet.I know I am stupid,but you are the only one who touch my heart deeply,until now,maybe forever.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
你是一个魔鬼,因为你把我的心away.also,你是一个露珠,当我想你,我的心,得到wet.i知道我笨,但你是唯一一个能够深深影响我的心深深地,到现在为止,也许是永远。
你是个魔鬼,因为你把我的心带走。另外,你是一滴朝露,想你,我的心 get 湿的时候。我知道我很蠢,但你是唯一一个触摸我的心深深,直到现在,也许永远的人。
你是个魔鬼因为你借我的心走还您是一滴露珠当我认为你、我的心弄湿。我知道我是愚蠢、但你的唯一的人触摸我的心深感,直至现在,也许永远。
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a有了你生命完整的刚好 ちょうどあなたの生命完全性を持っていた & asee you
again 再次再见 & aA one color letterpress job and business card design. Custom illustration and minimalist typesetting on extra thick board to allow for a massive letterpress bite. 一个一种颜色活版工作和名片设计。 习惯排版在额外厚实的委员会的例证和最低纲领派考虑到巨型的活版咬住。 & a他不在这里。他出去了 He not in here.He exited & ateaching me.check ov 教的me.check ov & a你好!你的英语现在提高了 Hello! Your English enhanced now & a好久不见,最近好不,没有你的日子真的好难过,我好想你 Does not see for a long time, recently very, did not have your day really well sad, I good thought you & aSome strange ,usually Man seems marry early ,what's your reason for choose single so long . 某一奇怪,人通常似乎及早结婚,什么是您的原因的选择唯一很长。 & a先去看 正在翻译,请等待... & a4. Improve the financial management countermeasures of small and medium enterprises 4. 改进中小企业财政管理对抗措施 & aS'abonner à la newsletter 订阅与时事通讯 & atime
is money,,NO
time NO money..NO money
NO talk 时间是金钱,没有时刻没有金钱。.NO金钱没有谈话 & a产流过程中,氮流失的主要成分为铵态氮。 Produces flows in the process, nitrogen outflow principal constituent for ammonium condition nitrogen. & aI was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold to my motion fatigue: farewell So tell me,darling, do you wish we’d fall in love? 我感到夜变老,并且您看很冷到我的行动疲劳: 告别,因此告诉我,亲爱的,您祝愿我们会坠入爱河? & akeep saturated 饱和的保留 & aWas a very romantic words, be you so to translate! Recipients meaningless, still feel really shouldn't say this sentence????? 是非常浪漫词,如此是翻译的您! 接收者无意义,寂静的感觉不应该真正地说这个句子?态度恶劣? & a我有一个问题,而且需要你的帮助。我一直以为我是最受欢迎的 scohhl。但我只是发现了我的朋友被规划为我最好的朋友的生日聚会,和他们没有请我。我班上的其他人都被邀请除了我,而且我不知道为什么。我不认为我做错了。我感到非常难过,不知道做什么。你觉得怎么样?
& aplease peed off this mask after application 请撒尿这个面具在应用以后 & a语用预设中语篇功能的含义 The language with in advance supposes the language function meaning & ayou sould write him altter you sould write him altter & atrakh tibidokh 正在翻译,请等待... & aL G S D ,Y B N B X B. L G S D, Y B N B x B。 & aI am pleased to inform you that the Admissions Committee in
the Department of
Naval Architecture and 我高兴地通知您入场委员会 海军建筑学的部门和 & a我最讨厌妹妹了她可烦了 正在翻译,请等待... & ayou are just not good for me,goodbye. 您为我不是就是好,再见。 & amounting and using your riflescope for,22caliber rifles and air guns 登上和使用您的riflescope为, 22caliber步枪和气枪 & aThank you for your husband beside me, give me happiness 谢谢您的丈夫在我旁边,给我幸福 & a挤好安全带 Pushes the safety belt & awhat does the woman suggest the man do? 妇女建议什么人? & awants to apeak with you 想要apeak与您 & ahow a wonderful day 怎么一美妙的天 & aSometimes I feel tired, the world' tragedy is gone I thought, I did not qualified to say that tired. 有时我感觉疲乏,疲倦的世界的; 悲剧是去的I想法,我没合格说疲倦的那。 & a这个翻译软件有问题
& a我的电脑太慢了 My computer too was slow & aBen rides his bicycle. It has a small bell. 本骑他的自行车。 它有小响铃。 & a毛思琪我们现在用英文聊天 正在翻译,请等待... & a 我们的父亲在天堂; & aIt none of your business 它无您的事务 & a我比胁本大 I compared to coerce in a big way this & aI will do nothing for everyone. 我什么都不会做为大家。 & ano cd-gcdrom not loaded! 没有使用的光盘驱动器; 没被装载的gcdrom! & a是一個充滿侵權的世界 Is a fill right infringement world & aCut out pieces of card. These are your flash cards. 卡片被删去的片断。 这些是您的单词。 & aIf there are two or more ways to do something, and one of those ways can result in a catastrophe, then someone will do it 如果有两个或多个方式做某事,并且那些方式之一可能导致浩劫,则某人将做它 & awill be a stimulus to further the city’s development 将是刺激对更加进一步城市的发展 & asupported by grants from the National Natural Science Founda- 由津贴支持从全国自然科学Founda- & acould not connect to remote host 不能连接到远程主机 & ais there a hotel is the neighborhood 有旅馆是邻里 & awell.. 井。 & a社会正在进步 The society is progressing & a包票 Guarantee in writing & awhat is your average PDD 什么是您的平均PDD & anon-human
& aYou are a devil,because you take my heart away.Also,you are a drop of dew,when I think of you,my heart get wet.I know I am stupid,but you are the only one who touch my heart deeply,until now,maybe forever. 正在翻译,请等待... &114网址导航后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
黄龙骑士团论坛是全战玩家自费建立的非盈利性游戏社区,请勿在论坛内发表违反中国互联网管理条例的帖子,请勿在论坛内发广告,请勿恶意灌水。为了营造一个良好的氛围,即日起将启动邮箱激活账号及限制新账号发帖功能,带来不便敬请谅解,谢谢合作。 附:
查看: 14723|回复: 23
在线时间718 小时最后登录阅读权限35积分3885UID34619
骑士, 积分 3885, 距离下一级还需 115 积分
战斗力2 佛罗林币3885 枚注册时间精华3帖子
Europa Barbarorum FAQ
EB MOD 常见问题目录
一、 EB概要
1.是么是《欧洲蛮族》?
2.从整体上说,EB MOD最想给玩家怎样的游戏体验?
3.EB 只包含了各蛮族?
4.为什么这个MOD的名称是《欧洲蛮族》?
5.谁参与了EB的制作,并且每个成员都负责哪个部分?
6.EB有主页吗?
7.在哪里可以下载到EB MOD?
8.目前EB MOD最新的版本是多少?
9.如何安装EB?
10.安装了《全面战争黄金版》后,还可以安装EB吗?
11.EB是运行在《蛮族入侵》这个资料片的基础上吗?
12.玩家在哪里可以找到派系的介绍?
13.玩家可以自己改变EB的一些游戏参数吗?比如插入自己喜欢的皮肤等等?
14.考虑的EB的复杂程度,目前有没有一个比较详细的EB帮助文件?
15.在游戏种玩家可以听到几种语言?
16.如果有些玩家想加入MOD制作队伍,怎样才可以加入?
17.玩家可以从EB里搜集自己喜欢的元素,应用到自己开发的MOD吗?
二、和历史有关的部分
18.如果玩家从来没有听说过游戏里出现的单位、派系、或是其他的名称,怎样才可以找到相关信息?
19.为什么在EB里高卢更名为埃杜维和阿维尔尼而日耳曼叫做苏维汇?
20.什么是明那?
21.为什么在一些不重要的地区加入了非常多的行省?
22.许多玩家认为都应该在人口密集的地区放置跟多的行省,为什么EB没有这么做?
23.为什么一个派系必须拥有某个特定的行省而不是其它的?
24.EB里怎么找不到罗马式环状铠甲?
25.EB里怎么找不到仿罗马军团?
26.为什么希腊城邦的重甲步兵不使用希腊长枪方阵?
27.玩家在自己的港口为什么不能造船?
28.在里海,玩家为什么不能造任何船只?
三、EB中的漏洞
29.如果玩家在运行游戏时直接跳出桌面怎么办?
30.如果卸载《全面战争:罗马》后,不能重新安装怎么办?
31.玩家载入游戏后,为什么自己的政*府建筑全都被摧毁(变成红色)了?
32.EB运行时为什么速度会很慢?
33.EB在刚载入的时候为什么会卡住?
四、游戏性
34.什么是阵营模式脚本,玩家如何载入该脚本?
35.EB里的年代范围是多少?
36.当玩家玩罗马派系时,为什么不能在某些区域建立自己派系的兵营?
37.MIC到底代表什么意思?
38.有哪些派系可以改革,什么时候发生?
39.改革后为什么没有得到新的作战单位?
40.EB里 建议的游戏难度是什么?
41.EB里的AI(电脑智能)加强了吗?
42.EB改变了财富分布方式吗?
43.在玩EB的最初几个回合里,为什么总是赤字?
44.新的征募系统是如何工作的?
45.派系自身的兵营与被征服后地区的兵营之间有什么区别?
46.在哪里我可以建立类型一政*府、类型二政*府及类型三政*府机构?
47.0回合建造某种单位被考虑进来了吗?
48.派系的胜利条件改变了吗?
49.如何在EB里与某些派系维持长久的和平或者联盟关系?
50.如何打败Gesetae,为什么他们是如此强悍?
51.为什么投石兵如此强大?
52.在努米底亚或印度等地区的叛军,是更强大且代表了被忽略的派系吗?
53.为什么玩家在某些区域招募不到任何兵种?
54.玩家可以到达特哈札/撒哈拉沙漠吗?
55.在自定义战斗模式或者多人游戏中,为什么有些作战单位无法选择?
56.在希腊版图的南端,为什么显示的地图是如此的奇怪?
[ 本帖最后由 edibu 于
12:52 PM 编辑 ]
战斗力2 佛罗林币3885 枚注册时间精华3帖子
一、 EB概要
1.问: What is Europa Barbarorum?
是么是《欧洲蛮族》?
答: Europa Barbarorum is a total convertion for Rome: Total War, that tries to make the most historically accurate mod within the borders of the hardcoded limits.
《欧洲蛮族》
MOD 完全改变了原版游戏《全面战争:罗马》。通过编辑新的程序,使其更符合历史情节。
2.问: What do you see as the principle scope and focus for EB from an organizational standpoint?
从整体上说,EB MOD最想给玩家怎样的游戏体验?
答: This is somewhat difficult to answer. As an organization, EB is dedicated to providing an entertaining, historically accurate gaming experience. Inside of EB ar one for each faction, for the economic system, for the naval system, for siege warfare, for music, for voices, for the map, and so on. We divide the work among our members as best as possible, to try and ensure coverage over every aspect of RTW. I suppose the most concise answer would be: Our primary focus is to research every aspect of RTW to determine if we can improve it in terms of historical accuracy, realism, and gameplay, and to implement what we have found into a complete package for your gaming pleasure.
从某种程度上说这是一个非常难回答的问题,仁者见仁智者见智。从总体上说,EB想给玩家带来一个娱乐性很强同时非常符合历史情结的游戏经历。EB包含了许多游戏元素,如,派系纷争,经济管理,海上军情、围城战役、音乐、人物声音等元素。通过我们EB团队的努力,尽可能地使EB包含全面战争的各个方面。我认为这个问题最好的答案就是:给玩家一个非常符合史实、符合实际情况及良好的游戏性的体验。
3.问: Is your mod all about barbarians?
EB 只包含了各蛮族?
答: No, our mod seeks to recreate, as accurately as possible, the classical world as depicted within R:TW at the time of campaign start. This includes all factions, and we have modders working on every area.
不是,我们尽可能地还原历史,EB是从会战开始的。它包含了那个时代的所有派系,并且使不同的派系出现在应有的位置上。
4.问 : Then why do you call yourselves &Europa Barbarorum?&
为什么这个MOD的名称是《欧洲蛮族》?
答: The project was born a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, when the thought was that the team could provide as much historical information as possible to help CA portray the barbarian factions as more than just a bunch of drooling, naked neanderthals. When it seemed clear that CA wasn't accepting outside help, the team became determined to turn this research into a mod. The purpose of the mod expanded to include accuracy for all factions, but the name has become part of our identity.
这个想法早在很久以前就萌发了,当时我们想提供更多符合历史情结的信息给Creative Assembly这个游戏公司,希望游戏能够包含更多的蛮族派系,而不仅仅是尼安德特人。可是Creative Assembly并不想接受外界的帮助,因此我们决定把前面一系列的研究制作成一个MOD,使是每个派系更加的符合历史背景,在名称为题上我们也达成了一致。
5.问: Who all works on EB and who does what?
谁参与了EB的制作,并且每个成员都负责哪个部分?
答: See the current &EB - New Workgroups and Members list& thread.
这个问题可以参阅
6.问: Do you have a Homepage?
EB有主页吗?
答: Yes, , there you find lots of information about the different factions of Europa Barbarorum, Wallpapers and the downloads
当然有了。主页。在这里你可以找到很多资源,例如派系信息、壁纸及其它相关下载。
7.问: Where can I download Europa Barbarorum?
在哪里可以下载到EB MOD?
答: You find the Europa Barbarorum download, if you follow this link.
点击如下超链接即可
8.问: Which is the current version of EB?
目前EB MOD最新的版本是多少?
答: The current version of EB is &v1.2&. It requires that you install EB 1.1 first, then patch it up.
EB v1.2。升级到v1.2需要已经成功安装EB v 1.1。
9.问: How do I install EB?
如何安装EB?
答: Follow this guide: A guide to install EB, screenshots provided
按照安装提示一步一步安装就可以。
10.问: I have RTW gold edition. Does this work with EB?
安装了《罗马全面战争黄金版》后,还可以安装EB吗?
11.问: Will you be moving to/supporting BI?
EB是运行在《蛮族入侵》这个资料片的基础上吗?
答: No, EB is still an RTW project, and will be released for RTW 1.5. It is easy to play EB on BI (v1.6). Here is a guide on how to make EB work with BI, but this is not supported by the EB team.
不是,EB目前是根据原版《全面战争:罗马》v1.5编写的。当然可以和《蛮族入侵》这个资料片共存,这里是如何让EB在BI引擎运行(即EB的BI扩展包),但是这不是EB小组提供的。
12.问: Where can I find the old EB Faction Previews?
玩家在哪里可以找到派系的介绍?
答: You can find all of the &Countdown to open Beta...& and following Previews ones in this thread:
All the previews in one thread!
(For older Previews you can look into this one
The Lost Art Of Keeping Of Secret
and this one
The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret, Redux)
英文介绍参见这三个帖子:
13.问: Will I be able to mod EB, such as inserting my own skins?
玩家可以自己改变EB的一些游戏参数吗?比如插入自己喜欢的皮肤等等?
答: Yes, though it will be much more difficult. EB will be using up to the province, faction, unit, model, building, and every other conceivable limit. In addition, each EB model is brand new and not based on vanilla. So you cannot use your existing skins on EB models, they will have to be changed.
可以,虽然这比较困难。EB包含了许多参数系统,例如行政省、派系、游戏单位、3D模型以及其他的许多限制条件。除此以外,EB模型是全新制作的,并不基于原版兵模。因此玩家并不能将自己现存的皮肤应用在EB模型里,他们将被改变。
14.问: Considering the breadth of the mod, is EB going to produce a detailed (more akin to a manual than a readme) supporting text document?
考虑的EB的复杂程度,目前有没有一个比较详细的EB帮助文件?
答: EB is in the process of creating a detailed manual.
目前还没有,不过正在努力制作。
15.问: What is this language mod I've been hearing about?
在游戏种玩家可以听到几种语言?
答: EB has replaced the in battle audio files so that units speak in their ancient tongue. Currently there is a Ancient Greek, a Latin, and a Celtic voicemod in EB. There will be more implimented in the future releases of EB. (Currently some voicemods are being used as placeholders for some factions who didn't actually speak that language.)
EB替换了原来的声音文件,玩家可以听见不同派系的声音。目前包含古希腊语、拉丁语及凯尔特语。其他语系将在以后的版本中完善。(目前程序中的一些语音文件只是作为一个占位文件,它们所发出的声音并不是这个派系的真正语言)
16.问: I have modding skills and I want to help you guys. who should I talk to?
如果有些玩家想加入MOD制作队伍,怎样才可以加入?
答: Ask tk-421 what he needs. he is the recruiting coordinator and he has a thread over here.
找tk-421进行询问,他目前正在寻找有志之士。还可以参见他的
17.问: May I use material from EB for my own mod?
玩家可以从EB里搜集自己喜欢的元素,应用到自己开发的MOD吗?
答: See the &EB Loaning Policies& thread.
[ 本帖最后由 edibu 于
12:21 PM 编辑 ]
战斗力2 佛罗林币3885 枚注册时间精华3帖子
II Historic
二、和历史有关的部分
18.问: I've never heard of unit/faction/name X. I can't find it online. Where did you find it?
如果玩家从来没有听说过游戏里出现的单位、派系、或是其他的名称,怎样才可以找到相关信息?
答: Most of our sources are primary archaeological and textual evidence. We have people reading and examining this evidence in period languages. We consider secondary evidence as well. However, many of our sources are found in places that only academics will be able to access, and a few have not even been published yet. Our goal is to be as accurate as possible, not to please those who want to be able to find what we describe on Google.
EB里绝大多数名称都是根据考古证据得来的。一些非常专业的人士来阅读并校正这些古老的名称。EB 里也有一些根据间接证据得来的名称。但是绝大多数的名称只能在非常专业的学术资料库中才能查的到,还有一部分甚至没有公开发表。EB的目的在于贴近史实,而不是为了满足那些简单地通过Google就可以查到信息的玩家。
19.问: Why are the Gauls called Aedui / Arverni and the Germans called Sweboz?
为什么在EB里高卢更名为埃杜维和阿维尔尼而日耳曼叫做苏维汇?
答: In Europa Barbarorum, all factions are named as they named themselves in history. The Celts living in what is today France, never called themselves “Gauls”. They were in fact no united nation, they were a mixture of different Tribes.
在EB里所有的派系名称都是根据史实来命名的。凯尔特居住在相当于现今的法国,在历史上,从来没把他们称作高卢人。他们并不是一个统一的国家,只是不同部落的混合体。
The Aedui were one of the major tribes (ruling complete Gaul for a short time), who were opposed by the Arverni Federation. (For more Details please read “Gaius Julius Caesar: De Bello Gallico”)
埃杜维是其中一个较大的部落(曾完全统治高卢一段时间),不被阿维尔尼联邦所欢迎。(想知道更多细节请阅读凯撒的《高卢战记》)
The Sweboz were one of the bigger Germanic tribes, who possibly were able to unite all tribes (proudly represented by the Eleutheroi).
苏维汇是较大的日耳曼部落的其中一个,其有机会使统一所有的部落
The same applies for Getai, Casse and Sauromatae.
EB里还更新了达西亚、卡西和萨尔玛提亚等民族的名称。
20.问: What are mnai?
什么是明那?
答: In EB the Rome TW currency Denarii is replaced by the more historically accurate mnai or minae. A mnai is 1/60 of a talent (Greek: talanton). The talent was once a Babylonian weight unit, and varied much over time and in the places it was used. In the 3rd century BC contracts between Rome and Qart Hadasht, the Attic/Eub&ic talent is used, which amounted approximately 27 kg. During the EB timeframe there were two major types of currency systems in use in the Mediterranean region:
EB将《全面战争:罗马》里的迪纳里更改为明那,目的是为了更加符合史实,一个明那相当于1/60塔兰特。塔兰特曾经是巴比伦王国的重量单位,但是在不同的时期及地域有所不同。在公元前三世纪,罗马与迦太基签订协议,使用阿提卡/艾维亚塔兰特,相当于27kg的重量,在EB所展现的时代里,主要有两种货币系统应用在地中海地区。
阿提卡标准
6 obols = 1 drachma
6奥波=1德拉克马
100 drachmae = 1 mnai
100德拉克马=1明那
60 mnai = 1 Talent
60明那=1塔兰特
Qart Hadasht / Ptolemaic Egypt
迦太基/托勒密埃及标准
60 shiqlu = 1 mnai
60舍客勒=1明那
60 mnai = 1 Talent
60明那=塔兰特
21.问: Why did you add so many provinces to area X, which was of lesser importance?
为什么在一些不重要的地区加入了非常多的行省?
答: Due to the limits on province number, not all cities that are wanted can be added to EB. The area might be unimportant to your faction, but it was important to some faction. EB seeks to represent all cultures (including &barbarians&) equally.
这是由于行省的数量限制,在EB里并没有加入所有存在的城市,某个地区对于某个派系来说也许不总要,但是对其他派系也许非常重要。EB是为了更平衡的体现各个派系的文化。
22.问: I think you should have more provinces in densely populated areas, why didn't you do this?
答: See above.
许多玩家认为都应该在人口密集的地区放置跟多的行省,为什么EB没有这么做?
23.问: Why does faction X have province Y? Why doesn't faction X have province Z?
为什么一个派系必须拥有某个特定的行省而不是其它的?
答: Factions will be given starting positions that are true to history.
那是因为派系的开局位置必须符合历史。
24.问: Where is the Lorica Segmentata?
EB里怎么找不到罗马式环状铠甲
答: Lorica Segmentata wasn't used until several years in AD. This places Lorica Segmentata out of the EB time frame and to include it would be ahistorical.
罗马式环状铠甲直到公元后几年才出现。而EB的时间段并没有包括这个历史阶段,因此如果将它加入游戏,就不符合历史。
25.问: Where are the &Imitation Legionaries&?
EB里怎么找不到仿罗马军团?
答: &Imitation Legionaries& are military units that fight in the &Roman& fashion. Inthat they wore chainmail and threw a javalin weapon before charging for melee combat. This style of combat developed independenly in the east and when Roman writers witnessed it they described it as &Imitation Legionaries&.
仿罗马军团是罗马派系中的一种作战军团。士兵们身穿链甲,在近战前投出标枪。这种战斗模式在东方地区独立地发展起来。罗马人记录了这段历史并把它称作Imitation Legionaries
26.问: Why doesn't Koinon Hellenon's hoplites use the phalanx formation.
为什么希腊城邦的重甲步兵不使用希腊长枪方阵?
答: The overhand hoplite formation represents the &classical hoplites&. This type of combat was used before the sarissa phalanx and relies on pushing. Because of the required flexiblity, animation, and speed, the EB team has opted to make the &classical hoplite& the way it is.
这种把长矛举过头顶的重装兵代表了古典的希腊重装步兵,这种战斗队形在密集长枪方阵出现之前就出现了,它依靠阵型挤压对手。因为具有良好的机动性,队形富余变化,并且可以增加士气,因此EB保留了这种古老的战斗队形
27.问: Why can't I build ships in my ports?
玩家在自己的港口为什么不能造船?
答: EB has restricted military ship construction to places that have good shipyard harbours and the resources to build large quality ships.
EB里对能够造军建的港口条件要求得非常高,需要有良好的船坞和丰富的资源才能造出高质量的军舰。
28.问:Why can't I build any ships in the Caspian area?
在里海,玩家为什么不能造任何船只?
答:Because historically the area was more an amalgam of mercantile and commercial interest as well as adding to the fact that the northernly reaches were sparsely populated steppes, which further diminished the competitive factors and rather bolstered local enterprises. While there was certainly a local industry for building transporters and such to a lesser extent, and some scant trade by sea, no Parthian city in the area supported any significant port, and there was no economically competitive nor significant factor in the northern reaches, thus as a consequence there is no reason to expand any industry of transporters beyond local needs, let alone vessels of war or to drastically change economical prospects that historically remained the same for several centuries. Out of all the great waters, the Caspian Sea, beyond rich stocks of fish (The famed Persian sturgeon), and in spite of rich coastal areas, in particular the fertile Albania and well-watered Hyrcania famed for her dense forests, clearly did not carry the same potential as the Black Sea or the Persian Gulf. Add to the the fact that the Sarmatians to the north did not share the same taste for commercial enterprise as the Parthians to the south. Hence, the Caspian area is not very lucrative at all in matter of trade. You can still build sizeable places of trade, but not beyond the possibilities for expansion, let alone a base for a navy.
从历史上说,这个区域更像是商业和贸易利益的混合体,向北方延伸的地域是人烟稀少的大草原,进一步削弱了竞争因素,保护了当地企业。尽管当时这里确实是存在制造运输工具的企业,但是规模很小,很少有贸易是通过海运完成的,帕提亚王国的城市没有一个已具规模的港口,并且这个地区的经济竞争力很小,再加上北方地区也没有经济刺激因素的存在,结果这里的运输工具制造业很难有所发展,更不用说造军舰等一类的军用运输工具了,再接下来的几个世纪里这里的经济格局也没有发生太多的变化。里海地区除了盛产鱼类(尤其以波斯鳝鱼出名)及富饶的沿海地区外(如土地肥沃的阿尔巴尼亚和水资源丰富的赫卡尼亚),像黑海地区及波斯湾地区并没有什么发展潜力。事实上北边的萨尔马提亚与南面的柏提亚德经济状况大相径庭。结果里海地区在贸易方面没有什么发展潜力。虽然玩家可以建立大规模的贸易区,但是不可能有扩张的可能性,更不用说建造一个海军基地了。
[ 本帖最后由 edibu 于
11:46 AM 编辑 ]
战斗力2 佛罗林币3885 枚注册时间精华3帖子
三、EB中的漏洞
29.问: I have had a CTD (crash to desktop), what do I do?
如果玩家在运行游戏时直接跳出桌面怎么办?
答: Please report your bug following this guide.
请按照如下方式与EB制作小组联系。
30.问: After i unistalled RTW, i can't get it to reinstall again, what can i do?
如果卸载《全面战争:罗马》后,不能重新安装怎么办?
答: This is (in most cases) caused by some entries in the registry, telling the RTW install Program that RTW is already installed/patched.
这是因为一些残留在注册表里的文件造成的,虽然游戏已经卸载,但是这些残留的文件会告诉系统本游戏或者某个补丁包已经安装。
31.问: I loaded a game in EB and all of my Government buildings have been destroyed (all red). What happened?
玩家载入游戏后,为什么自己的政*府建筑全都被摧毁(变成红色)了?
答: If you start a campaign with faction 'A', activate the script and then quit to the main menu and reload a previous save game of a faction other than faction 'A', your government buildings will be damaged as soon as you activate the script again. This is hardcoded into RTW, and there's nothing we can do to fix it. You can avoid the &bug& by shutting down RTW completely and restarting if you want to play a different save game with a different faction (reloading save games from your current campaign is not a problem).
举个例子,如果玩家以派系A开局,激活脚本,然后退回到主菜单。当你载入非派系A的游戏的时候,你的政*府建筑就会在激活脚本的瞬间被毁掉。这是由于原版《全面战争:罗马》的硬编码模式造成的,EB制作团队无法消除这个错误。如果想载入不同派系的保存文件时,可以通过完全关闭游戏然后重新启动游戏来避免错误。如果载入原派系A的保存文件的话就不会有任何错误出现。
32.问: Why does EB run so slow?
EB运行时为什么速度会很慢?
答: EB contains much more information and detail than the original RTW. EB pushes many of the engine's capibilities to the max. Make sure you don't have any other programs running while playing EB. A guide to &Making EB Run Faster& can be found here.
EB与原版的《全面战争:罗马》相比包含了更多的信息体现了更多的细节,EB非常烤机,因此在玩EB时请不要同时运行其他程序。
如何使EB运行更流畅
• On the EB main menu click options. 打开EB的主菜单选择“选项”
• Then click video options. 选择“视频选项 ”
• Then, on the pre-set settings tab, select &speed& (don't worry, the game does not turn ugly, actually, on my system anyway, the game looks about three times better) 在on the pre-set settings tab选择速度模式
• Then change the unit size to a maximum of normal. Make sure you go no bigger or you will get stuttering. 调整部队的最大编制。
• Then set the strat map and the battle map at
at a maximum. No higher or you will see lag. 更改回合地图和战役地图的分辨率为,请不要将分辨率调整的更高,否则会感觉到延迟。
• Save your settings and exit EB. 保存游戏设置并退出EB
• Click on start, then click on Control Panel. 选在XP“开始”,选择 “控制面板”
• In Control Panel, click on Administrative Tools 选择“管理工具”
• In Administrative Tools, click on Services. 选择“服务”
• Select the service that you want to turn off by double clicking it and using the drop down menu to click disabled. 根据需要选择XP后台必须运行的服务,关掉其它不必要的服务。
33.问: EB freezes on the initial load screen.
EB在刚载入的时候为什么会卡住?
答: It hasn't frozen it is just loading. Give it time.
载入需要时间,并不是真正的卡住了。
[ 本帖最后由 edibu 于
05:46 PM 编辑 ]
战斗力2 佛罗林币3885 枚注册时间精华3帖子
IV Gameplay
四、游戏性
34.问: What is the &campaign script& and how do I load it?
什么是阵营模式脚本,玩家如何载入该脚本?
答: The campaign script is the way EB mods much of the game to introduce new features and gameplay like seasons and stuff. Loading the campaign script is easy. As soon as you start a campaign, and every time after that when you load that game click on any one of your cities. An advisor will pop up telling you to click the &show me how& button. Do this. Now the advisor can be closed if it doesn't do so automatically. Advice does NOT need to be turned on for this to work.
阵营模式脚本是一种增加新的游戏特点及游戏性(如:季节,作战单位等)的一种方法。载入方法非常简单。每次进入阵营游戏模式时,只要玩家点击任何自己派系的建筑,在屏幕的左上角会出现一个游戏顾问,然后点击“指引我如何做”按钮,即把该脚本载入。
35.问: What is the date range of EB?
EB里的年代范围是多少?
答: EB starts in 272BC and ends in AD14.
从公元前270年到公元14年
36.问: As the Romans, why can't I build factional MICs in X area.
当玩家玩罗马派系时,为什么不能在某些区域建立自己派系的兵营?
答: The Romans can only build factional MICs in areas that contain Roman units. The area expands based on the reform level (see below). During the Camilian Era, you can build factional MICs in your starting cities plus Segesta. During the Polybian Era, you can build factional MICs in &Homeland& regions (Italy). During the Marian & Augutan Eras, you can build factional MICs everywhere, but have limited recruitment, based on the area.
玩家在统帅罗马时,在某些区域是否能建立自己派系的兵营主要取决于改革的等级。经过卡米卢斯改革后,玩家可以再初始的城市及塞尔吉塔建立自己的兵营。经过波里比阿改革后可在拥有&本土地区&标志的地区(意大利)建立兵营。马略改革和奥古斯都改革后,你可以在任何城市建立罗马兵营,但是兵种会有限制,这主要取决于所占领城市的地域差异。
37.问: What does MIC mean?
MIC到底代表什么意思?
答: MIC stands for Military-Industrial Complex, and is the most common way that forum members refer to the buildings in EB that enable you to recruit soldiers. Other names for the same include &barracks&, and both are often prefixed by local/regional/allied or native/factional.
MIC在它的英文定义里被描述成一种军事产业综合体(Military-Industrial Complex),其实就是兵营。英文里的同名词还有&barracks&,在不同的派系、地区、或者民族中虽然用了不同的英文名词,但是意思和功能都是一样的。
38.问: Which factions have reforms, and when do they take place?
有哪些派系可以改革,什么时候发生?
答: There are 9 factions which have unique reforms:
一共有九个派系可以改革。详细情况
39.问: I just got reforms but I didn't get new units.
改革后为什么没有得到新的作战单位?
答: You have to upgrade your MIC in order to get new units.
升级MIC后即可得到新的作战单位?
40.问: Which is the recommend difficult setting for Europa Barbarorum?
EB里 建议的游戏难度是什么?
答: Europa Barbarorum is best played on Very Hard / Medium. The AI is aggressive (in particular the slave faction) but don’t get stat bonuses on the battlefield. If you want a real challenge try VH/VH but be aware enemy units on the battlefield are getting massive bonuses (afaik: +7 attack, +7 defence, and a huge morale boost), you could have your fullstack army is hacked to pieces by 5 units levies...
EB里建议的游戏难度为非常或中等困难。虽然电脑的AI非常高(尤其是奴隶派系),但是在战场上并不得到额外属性点数。如果玩家想挑战自己的话,是这玩非常困难这个难度,因为这个难度电脑将会在战场上得到额外的属性点数(技能点数:+7点攻击力,+7点防御并且极大地鼓舞士气)
41.问: Do you have improved the AI in any way?
EB里的AI(电脑智能)加强了吗?
答: No, the AI is completely hardcoded, and cannot be altered. Nevertheless the AI gets some assistance. The not perfect solution is that the AI factions are getting financial help via script, if their treasury is under a certain amount of mnai.
&You have brain, and the AI has money.&
没有,《全面战争:罗马》里的AI是通过硬编码(一种程序编码方式)来完成的,这种编码方式不能被改变。但是通过脚本可以使电脑变得更强大,比如当电脑派系的国库低于某个数值时,可通过脚本加钱。
42.问: Have you changed the distribution of wealth any?
EB改变了财富分布方式吗?
答: Yes - provinces, resources, and trade have all had their values tweaked, and costs are much higher than they were. This is part of what we want your help for, to balance the economy, and other aspects of EB.
是的,在EB里改变了行省、资源和贸易的参数,花费要高于以前。希望能够通过这种方式来使得经济系统和其它方面更加的平衡。
43.问: Why do I always go into debt in the first few turns of playing EB?
在玩EB的最初几个回合里,为什么总是赤字?
答: The upkeep and recruitment costs of your army are extremely high, compared to vanilla rtw or other mods. This makes the start of each campaign very difficult. Generally you can choose between two tactics: disband your army, and begin buil or just begin to conquer provinces with your starting army, until your are out of debt.
There are starting guides for some factions (Sweboz, Baktria, Koinon Hellenon, Casse, Karthadast, Rome) which bring you through the critical first turns. In the EB Gameplay Guides Subforum are fan made guides for other factions, too.
与官方MOD等其它MOD相比,EB的军队维持及征募费用非常高。这使的每个派系的前几个回合非常困难。总体上说有两种方法可以选择:解散你的军队,搞经济建设。或者利用你现存的军队征服其他的行省知道你有盈余为止。这里有一些派系(苏维汇、巴克特里亚、希腊城邦、卡西、迦太基和罗马)的开局指导,使玩家能够更容易的度过开局难关,在EB的Gameplay Guides Subforum论坛里包含了玩家的一些关于其他派系的开局新的
44.问: How does the new recruitment system work?
新的征募系统是如何工作的?
45.问: What is the difference between regional and factional MICs?
派系自身的兵营与被征服后地区的兵营之间有什么区别?
46.问: Where should I put Type1&2 and where should I put Type3&4?
在哪里我可以建立类型一政*府、类型二政*府及类型三政*府机构?
答: The EB governments are explained here, the EB MIC system is explained here, and the nomad system explained here
EB Governments
EB里的政*府管理系统
Government buildings are different from core buildings. The core buildings do often represent the residence of the chief magistrate or king, and change as the city size increases (this is hardcoded), but core buildings will not be able to be constructed unless a government type is chosen for each new province you conquer. The types of governments available to you will vary depending upon the faction you will control. There are generally four types: a “homeland” type, a “colonizing” type, a “subject state” type, and an “allied state” type. Again, they vary greatly depending upon the factions, and there are some exceptions to this general pattern, but these are rough guidelines to help you understand the system.
这里所说的政*府建筑并不是市政建筑,而是类似政*府大厅一类的行政部门。EB里的政*府建筑与核心建筑并不同。或者只是代表统治者所居住的地方,随着城市规模的变化而变化(这个关系采用的是硬编码模式,MOD无法改变)。如果玩家占领一个城市后并没有选择政*府类型的话核心建筑也不能兴建。而玩家所能选择的政*府类型(一共四种:本土政*府、殖民政*府、附庸国政*府、同盟国政*府)取决于玩家所选择的派系,当然有时候也会有例外的情况出现,比如启动了某些脚本等等。
Let’s take the Makedonian government types as an example for which we can provide more details: when you begin the game, the provinces Makedonia controls will already have governments put into place for you. These types of governments are based upon the types found there in 272 B.C. Makedonia itself would have a “homeland” type (called a Patris Makedonike or “Makedonian Homeland”). Thessalia would have a “colonizing” type (called a Satrapeia Makedonike or “Makedonian Satrapy”). The Peleponnesos would have a “subject state” type (called a Nomos Symmachos Emphrouros or “Garrisoned Allied State”), as would Euboia. And finally the island of Lesbos would have an “allied state” type (called a Nomos Symmachos Autonomos or “Allied Autonomous Territory”).
拿马其顿派系举个例子。游戏开始时,这个派系旗下的城市已经存在了政*府建筑,每种政*府建筑所代表的政*府类型(其实代表了不同职能的大小)是根据272BC时期的史实来安排的。马其顿存在本土类型的政*府建筑 (被称作
马其顿本土政*府). 色萨利
城存在殖民地类型的政*府建筑 (被称作马其顿总督行省)。The Peleponnesos 城存在附庸国类型的政*府建筑 (被称作馬其頓駐防同盟國), Euboia城也是如此. Lesbos城存在同盟国类型的政*府建筑 (被称作馬其頓同盟國)。
These different government types give different bonuses and allow for the recruitment of different types of troops. They also allow or restrict different types of buildings for the province, but remember that they are necessary to recruit soldiers and advance city levels, so you cannot get along in the game without them. Back to our Makedonian example though... In a province with a Makedonian Homeland government, you can recruit the absolute best troops the Makedones can field. You can also construct the highest levels of buildings that exist in the Makedonian construction tree. You will probably have slower growth and maybe some trade penalties (laissez faire economics this is not), but the province would be more loyal and lawful and with your best troops trained there you would benefit greatly. These homeland governments can only be constructed in places where their actual homelands were, so you could not build one in Egypt, for example, for the Makedones. The drawback is that they are very expensive to build, and take a long time to construct, since the most loyal and most thorough expansion of your faction into a new province will take the most effort and time to ensure it succeeds. With this type of expansion, it is also logical that very few units made up mostly of “foreigners” would be available for you to recruit in these areas, but it is possible that a few very simple troop types could be gathered together from the small numbers of natives you have allowed to remain in the province.
不同类型的政*府所给的加成的属性种类也是不同的,还会影响到所征募的士兵的种类、建筑的种类还有城市的等级。所以玩家不能在没有政*府机构的前提下进行游戏,这是比较符合实际情况的。再回到马其顿这个例子,如果旗下的城市中有本土政*府政*府建筑的话,玩家可以征募自己派系最精锐的部队,并且可以把自己派系的建筑升级到最高。不过有利就有弊,这种建立这种政*府需要花费更多的时间和金钱,毕竟如此同化一个民族不是那么的容易,甚至这种建筑的存在还会对该城市产生不利影响,如贸易会下降,因为此城的老百姓都不愿意改变自己的生活生产方式,不过过了一段时间以后这个城市将变得更加的忠诚有秩序。如果某个城市没有本土政*府玩家就不能在该城发展这种类型的政*府机构了,对于马其顿来说,征服埃及后也不能在该地区建立本土政*府类型的政*府。虽然经过了同化,玩家通过建造本土兵营,还是可以征募一小部分低等级的本土军种。当晚玩家也可以选择不建设这种兵营。
If you have conquered a more distant province, you could create the “second best” type, your “colonizing” type government. This is very much like the homeland type, but some of the absolute highest level buildings and troops cannot be built here. It takes a while to build and is still expensive, but it is not so much or so slow to construct as the homeland type. It is still your best choice once you move beyond your homelands, or even in some of your homeland areas if you have plenty of homeland types already. You will find a few local units (not normally of your faction’s style) available to you in these provinces, especially in the lower levels of the MIC’s.
如果玩家攻克了一个较远的城市的话,你可以再有殖民地标志的城市建立殖民地类型的政*府机构,这种政*府机构花费的时间和金钱要比本土政*府型少一点,但是最优秀的本派系的兵种和最高等级的建筑无法获得。当然,如果在玩家的家乡地区有足够的本土政*府类型的政*府,也可以在家乡建立这种殖民地政*府类型。同时玩家同样可以征募一小部分低等级的本土军种
The “subject state” type will still allow you to create some of your good faction troops but you are allowing many of the natives of the province to continue their way of life alongside the new inhabitants of your faction. Your highest level troops are not able to be trained here, and your best faction buildings are not able to be constructed here, but there are plenty of other benefits to be gained. This type of government is moderately cheap and fast to create. Whether you are installing a “puppet” tyrant to govern locally for you or whether you are allowing a local tribe to govern alongside some of your strongmen, the locals are able to create some moderately good military units themselves in these places (provided that such units can be created here by the locals). Trade is not so much interrupted by the uprooting of massive numbers of inhabitants, and you might find some other bonuses such as an increase in the happiness of the local inhabitants. But it all depends upon the faction’s particulars (as the Makedonians have a stronger garrison in this type, they have better law bonuses, but worse happiness penalties). Since your highest level structures are not able to be built here, it is advisable that before you place this type of government you note whether or not this is an already advanced province. If it is a very simple one, you might not be able to gain quite as much in the end as you would like.
“附庸国”类型的政*府建造速度更快,花费更少,因此对该城市的同化效果不佳,大多数的人民以自己以前的方式生活甚至是战斗。因此你在这里只能训练一些较为差劲的本派系的军队,也不能把本派系的建筑升到最高等级,不过如果该地区有比较好的本地军种的话,玩家就可以征募了。可以说玩家在这里建立的是傀儡政权。不过由于没有经历过痛苦而漫长的同化过程本地的经济和人口增长趋势没有收到什么影响,甚至这种政*府建筑还可以加成前两种属性。提到属性加成,不得不在提一句,像Makedonian派系,同样的政*府类型,并不加成贸易等属性,甚至会对人民的快乐度有负面影响。由于有非常强大的garrison,该派系的政*府建筑对法律和秩序有加成 。由于无法获得高等级的建筑,因此建议玩家若攻取的是小城市的话,不要一开始就建立这种类型的政*府,要不该城市不会有太大发展。
“同盟国”是花费及耗时最少便可建立起来的一种政*府类型。同样地,也不建议玩家把它建立在小城市中。在这种管理模式下,玩家可以招募高等级的本地军种,如果本地某些军种非常强大并且城市的等级已经非常高的情况下,这种政*府模式是一个比较好的选择。虽然本派系的文化并不对这个城市有什么影响,或者说这个城市的居民并不会效忠于玩家的派系,但是正如前面所讨论的,由于没有强迫这个城市的居民改变生活方式,他们的快乐程度是很高的,人口也是稳步增长,即这种类型的政*府对人民的快乐度和人口增长度是有加成的。不过由于思想方式没有改变,你在这里很难征召到高等级的本派系的军种,并获得高等级的本派系的建筑。
如果玩家想先建立比较宽松的“同盟国”或“附庸国”类型的政*府,等待城市的人口和经济发展到一定程度以后在建立colonizing类型的政*府的话,一定要记住:虽然这个城市被占领了一段时间,但是建立殖民地政*府的花费并不比一上来就建立殖民地政*府要少,毕竟大部分的本地居民松散贯了。玩家还是要等待一段时间以后该城市的居民才能真正臣服于你的统治。
要获得更详细的政*府类型信息,玩家可以在游戏过程中阅读相关的资料(右击建筑图标即可)。请玩家注意的是电脑派系并不严格遵守上述的金钱和时间的限制,换句话说他们同化的时间要比玩家短。根据所攻克的不同城市,电脑派系会选择最好的政*府类型来管理这个城市。当玩家拆除了电脑派系的政*府建筑以后,一定要留意是否所有的政*府类型都可以建造,或是只有某一部分。
诠释EB作战单位征募系统(MIC)
要想真正理解MIC系统首先要明确几个概念:
1、MIC,其实狭义的说就是兵营,具体解释请看FAQ
2、硬编码:简单地说硬编码是一种编译程序的方式,这种程序不能被改变,要想改变就等于重新制作该程序。《全面战争:罗马》v1.5的人工智能就才用的是这种编码方式
从v1.5开始,CA游戏公司改变了《全面战争:罗马》核心的调用程序,而且其采用的是硬编码程序,制作MOD的小组无法改变这种程序。因此以前编写的所有MOD都不得不重新编译,以满足核心组件变化的需要,否则游戏就会崩溃。说的具体点,就是单位的建造条件有了根本性的变化,因此EB MOD制作小组不得不重新编写建造条件,而有点可笑的是,CA公司的这种变化对于最后游戏里的建造模式并没有什么太大得影响,换句话说,玩家还是像以前那样造建筑,没有什么区别,只不过程序的调用发生了变化而已。因此新基于《全面战争:罗马》V1.5的EB MIC系统就诞生了,要说没有变化也不太准确,玩家现在可以在一个城市里建造两种兵营了。
从理论上说,以前建造条件树是这样安排的“政*府类型和改革等级”决定“城市和派系类型”决定“征募单位”,而现在的建造条件树“派系和当地历史背景”决定“政*府类型和改革”决定“MIC和MIC的等级”决定“征募单位”在EB的环境数据库里,MIC的等级达到了104个,因此玩家很难受动改变这些数据,EB制作小组都是用电子表格和宏命令或是其他相关的软件来编译的环境数据库最后输出成文本的,这样可以减少人为的错误。
从玩家的角度生来说大家当然没必要理解内部程序是如何工作的。EB的变化是不但你可以建造本派系的兵营还可以建造当地原始的兵营。并且遵循上述的建造条件树的约束。
最后一点玩家要铭记的是,如果攻取的城市和你本派系的城市非常相像的话,玩家可以马上征募作战单位。反之,就要从头建造MIC了。为了维持治安,玩家只能征募一些雇佣兵来填补这块空白时段。由于CA《全面战争:罗马》v1.5采用新的硬编码,我们只好采用根据政*府类型和所在地区来决定可建造的MIC类型,而不是在兵种自身加上招募地区限制的方法来解决这个矛盾。
47.问: Are 0-turn buildtimes for certain units being considered?
0回合建造某种单位被考虑进来了吗?
答: The idea has been discussed and rejected.
经过讨论之后被否定
48.问: Will you be changing the campaign victory conditions?
派系的胜利条件改变了吗?
答: Each faction has new unique victory conditions. To view victory conditions, there is a map in the faction details scroll.
每个派系都有自己独特的胜利条件,你可以在游戏里点击派系按钮,即可在新弹出的对话框里的地图里查看到胜利条件。
49.问: How to gain long lasting peace or alliances in EB/RTW.
如何在EB里与某些派系维持长久的和平或者联盟关系?
答: The campaign AI was always a diffcult thing in RTW, and the main thing (not the only) that influences it is money. If you have an alliance with another faction (for example your are playing Karthadast and your Ally is Rome) you have always to fear that they attack you out of no reason (as it often happens). To make the Alliance lasting you have to make gifts to them. The best way to do this are tributes. Giving them small amounts (100 - 500 or whatever you can afford ) of money every turn make them stay friendly is working well. And after some time Your Ally will offering Gifts (money) to you too.
主要的影响因素在于金钱。每次玩家都会担心,虽然与某个派系结盟但电脑派系还是会无理由进攻你。为了维持长期的友好关系,最好的解决办法就是每个回合都送一些礼物给电脑派系,如100-500 明那/回合,过了一段时间以后,电脑派系也会做同样的事情。
50.问: How to fight Gesetae, and why are they so damn tough?
如何打败Gesetae,为什么他们是如此强悍?
答: In short: Gesetae are highly skilled, battle hardened veterans, taking drugs that make them feel no pain, and you best fight them with javelins. More detailed description here.。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。我看了下这个觉得没有必要翻译了
他们是受过严格训练,同时具有很好战场意识的退伍兵。吃下某种药物以后,使他们在受伤后感觉不到疼痛。建议玩家最好使用标枪兵对付他们。
51.问: Why are slingers so strong?
为什么投石兵如此强大?
答: Slingers have the AP attribute to represent the power of the lead bullets that they used. Slingers can be more effective against armored units and were historically. Due to the fact that the AI doesn't spam slingers, the EB team has decided to keep their stats the way they are.
投石兵拥有破甲技能要归功于他们所使用的铅弹丸的威力。历史上,投石兵在对付身着铠甲的敌军时有非常强大的杀伤力。由于《全面战争:罗马》中的电脑派系并不会滥用此作战单位,因此EB里保持了原来游戏中此单位的数据。
52.问: Will certain rebels, in places like Numidia, Illyria, India etc. be much stronger than others to represent the left out factions?
在努米底亚或印度等地区的叛军,是更强大且代表了被忽略的派系吗?
答: Certain areas will be more difficult to take than others. Rebels in EB do not represent generic 'rebels' but lesser factions and tribes that didn't make it into EB due to the faction limit.
某些地区确实比其他地区更难占领。EB里的叛军不是普通意义上的“叛军”,而是代表了由于派系限制而被忽略掉的派系。
53.问: Why can't I recruit any units in X area?
为什么玩家在某些区域招募不到任何兵种?
答: Not all regionals are finished being made. In future versions of EB there will be more regionals to plug those holes. Don't expect more than levies in most areas, though. Most populations were unwilling to serve in their occupier's military.
并不是所有的地区都已经制作完毕,在EB以后的升级版本中,将会有更多的区域来填补这些漏洞。也不要期望在大多数的地区内征较高的税。毕竟大部分的平民并不像服兵役。
54.问: Can I reach Terhazza/Sahara?
玩家可以到达特哈札/撒哈拉沙漠吗?
答: No. Terhazza/Sahara is unreachable without cheating. It is a desolate desert and not worth owning. Besides, the EB script places nonsensical buildings in Terhazza to track the progress of your game.
不。特哈札和撒哈拉沙漠,如果在不作弊的情况下无法到达。其与外界完全隔离,并且没有占领价值。除此以外,EB脚本在特哈札设置了一个很囧的建筑来追踪玩家游戏的过程。
55.问: In custom battles or multiplayer the unit selection is missing units.
在自定义战斗模式或者多人游戏中,为什么有些作战单位无法选择?
答: All of the regionals cause a problem for the custom battle / multiplayer list. There is a special EDU for custom battles / multiplayer in the &...Rome- Total War\EB\mp custom game edu& folder. Rename your campaign EDU then place the EDU from that folder into the &...Rome - Total War\EB\Data& folder. When you want to play a campaign again, switch back to your original EDU. EB v1.1 now comes with the trivial script, which will automatically switch the files for you. To play custom battles or multiplayer battles with all of your factional units, run the &Play Multiplayer& option of the trivial script.
所有的地区征兵系统都会引起自定义战斗模式或者多人游戏列表的改变。在EB中存在一个EDU文件夹专门负责自定义战斗模式或者多人游戏模式的相关信息,路径为&...Rome- Total War\EB\mp custom game edu&改变你的阵营EDU文件的名称并将其剪切到&...Rome - Total War\EB\Data&文件夹下,当你再想玩阵营模式时,再把那个文件拷贝回来。EB1.1通过脚本已经可以自动完成上述操作。运行”玩多人模式”游戏脚本,可以让玩家指挥自己派系的所有作战单位。
56.问: Why is the map funny on the south end of Greece?
在希腊版图的南端,为什么显示的地图是如此的奇怪?
答: This is Cape Tainaron, which is only accessible by sea. This was a famous mercenary hub in ancient times, and you can recruit many mercenaries here which would normally be a lot farther off in the three different spots. The weird map is a side effect of our implementation, where we add a spot from three different mercenary pools in this location.
这块地区名为泰纳龙角,只能通过海路到达。在古代,这个地区以雇佣兵供应而闻名,玩家可以在这个区域招募多种通常要到很远的地方才能招募雇佣兵。由于该地加入了三个雇佣兵召集点因此这块版图显得有些怪异。
[ 本帖最后由 edibu 于
02:59 PM 编辑 ]
真是好东西!
总评分:&佛罗林币 + 10&
在线时间336 小时最后登录阅读权限1积分45UID8127
战斗力1 佛罗林币45 枚注册时间精华0帖子
沙发~~~收藏~~~顶~~~
在线时间2614 小时最后登录阅读权限40积分7445UID32973
子爵, 积分 7445, 距离下一级还需 555 积分
战斗力12 佛罗林币7445 枚注册时间精华0帖子
& && & 收藏&&收藏!!!!!
在线时间794 小时最后登录阅读权限35积分5073UID74125