求辜鸿铭讲论语《尊王篇》英文版

求辜鸿铭翻译的《论语》,英译本_百度知道
求辜鸿铭翻译的《论语》,英译本
全书名为The Discourses And Sayings Of Confucius: a new special translation, illustrated with quotations from Goethe and other writers,ISBN: 4
定价: USD 24.95
出版社: Kessinger Publishing, LLC
有电子版的最好,发给我一下,或者...
我有更好的答案
【第一章】子曰、 学而时习之、不亦说乎。有朋自远方来、不亦乐乎。人不知而不愠、不亦君子乎。 1.
Confucius remarked, “ it is indeed a pleasure to acquire knowledge and, as you go on acquiring, to put into practice what you have acquired. A greater pleasure still it is when friends of congenial minds come from afar to seek you because of your attainments. But he is truly a wise and good man who feels no discomposure even when he is not noticed of men.”【第二章】有子曰、其为人也孝弟、而好犯上者鲜矣、不好犯上、而好作乱者、未之有也。君子务本、本立、而道生、孝弟也者、其为仁之本与。 2.
A disciple of Confucius remarked,” A man who is a good son and a good citizen will seldom be found to be a man disposed to quarrel with those i and men who are disposed to quarrel with those in authority will never be found to disturb the peace and order of the State.“ A wise man devotes his attention to what is essential in the foundation of life. When the foundation is laid, wisdom will come. Now, to be a good son and a good citizen- do not these form the foundation of a moral life?”【第三章】子曰、巧言令色、鲜矣仁。 3.
Confucius remarked, with plausible speech and fine manners will seldom be found moral character.”【第四章】曾子曰、吾日三省吾身、为人谋、而不忠乎、与朋友交、而不信乎、传不习乎。 4.
A disciple of Confucius remarked, “ I daily examine into my personal conduct on three points:--First, whether in carrying out the duties entrusted to me by others, I have not failed in sincerity
thirdly, whether I have not failed to practice what I profess in my teaching.”【第五章】子曰、道千乘之国、敬事而信、节用而爱人、使民以时。 5.
Confucius remarked, “ when directing the affairs of a great nation, a man must be serious in attention to business and faithful and punctual in his engagements. He must study economy in the public expenditure, and love the welfare of the people. He must employ the people at the proper time of the year.”【第六章】子曰、弟子、入则孝、出则弟、谨而信、凡爱众、而亲仁、行有馀力、则以学文。 6.
Confucius remarked, “ A young man, when at home,
when out in the world, a good citizen. He should be circumspect and truthful. He should be in sympathy with all men, but intimate with men of moral character. If he has time and opportunity to spare, after the performance of those duties, he should then employ them in literary pursuits.” 【第七章】子夏曰、贤贤易色、事父母、能竭其力、事君、能致其身、与朋友交、言而有信、虽曰未学、吾必谓之学矣。 7.
A disciple of Confucius remarked, “ A man who can love worthiness in man as he l who in his duties to his parents is ready to do his utmost, and in the service of his prince is ready who in intercourse with friends is found trustworthy in what he says, - such a man, although men may say of him that he is an uneducated man, I must consider him to be really an educated man.” 【第八章】子曰、君子不重、则不威、学则不固。主忠信。无友不如己者。过则勿惮改。 8.
Confucius remarked,” A wise man who is not serious will what he learns will not remain permanent.”“Make conscientiousness and sincerity your first principles.”“Have no friends who are not as yourself.“When you have bad habits do not hesitate to change them.” 【第九章】曾子曰、慎终追远、民德归厚矣。 9.
A disciple of Confucius remarked, “By cultivating respect for the dead, and carrying the memory back to the distant past, the moral feeling of the people will waken and grow in depth.” 【第十章】子禽问於子贡曰、夫子至於是邦也、必闻其政、求之与、抑与之与。子贡曰、夫子温、良、恭、俭、让、以得之、夫子之求之也、其诸异乎人之求之与。 10.
A man once asked a disciple of Confucius, saying, “How was it that whenever the Master came into a country he was always informed of the actual state and policy of its government? Did he seek for the information or was it given to him?“ The Master, “ replied the disciple, “ was gracious, simple, earnest,
therefore he could obtain what information he wanted. The Master’s way of obtaining information ---well, it was different from other people’s ways.” 【十一章】子曰、父在、观其志、父没、观其行、三年无改於父之道、可谓孝矣。11.
Confucius remarked,” When a man’s father is living the son should have regard to what his fath when the father is dead, to what his father has done. A son who for three years after his father’s death does not in his own life change his father’s principles, may be said to be a good son.” 【十二章】有子曰、礼之用、和为贵、先王之道、斯为美;小大由之。有所不行、知和而和、不以礼节之、亦不可行也。 12.
A disciple of Confucius remarked,” In the practice of art, what is valuable is natural spontaneity. According to the rules of art held by the ancient kings it was this quality in a work of art which consti in great as well as in small things they were guided by this principle. 【十三章】有子曰、信近於义、言可复也、恭近於礼、远耻辱也、因不失其亲、亦可宗也。 “ But in being natural there is something not permitted. To know that it is necessary to be natural without restraining the impulse to be natural by the strict principle of art, --that is something not permitted.”13.
A disciple of Confucius remarked, “ if you make promises within the bounds of what is right, you will be able to keep your word. If you confine earnestness within the bounds of judgment and good taste, you will keep out of discomfiture and insult. If you make friends of those with whom you ought to, you will be able to depend upon them.” 【十四章】子曰、君子食无求饱、居无求安、敏於事、而慎於言、就有道、而正焉、可谓好学也已。14.
Confucius remarked,“A wise and good man, in matters of food, should never seek to
in lodging, he should not be too solicitous of comfort. He should be diligent in business and careful in speech. He should seek for the company of men of virtue and learning, in order to profit by their lessons and example. In this way he may become a man of real culture.” 【十五章】子贡曰贫、而无谄、富而无骄、何如。子曰、可也、未若贫而乐、富而好礼者也。子贡曰、诗云、如切如磋、如琢如磨、其斯之谓与。子曰、赐也、始可与言诗已矣、告诸往而知来者。15.
A disciple of Confucius said to him,” to be poor and y to be rich and yet not to be proud, what do you say to that?”“It is good.” Replied counfucius, “but better still it is to be po to be rich and yet know how to be courteous.”“ I understand,” a” we must cut, we must file, must chisel and must grind.’“ That is what you mean, is it not?””My friend,” replied Confucius, “now I can begin to speak of poetry to you. I see you understand how to apply the moral.” 【十六章】子曰、不患人之不己知、患不知人也。 16.
Confucius remarked,” one should not be concerned not to
one should be concerned not to understand men.”
采纳率:59%
我在新浪爱问下了个,你可以去看看。很好搜,不过我在沪江上搜到了一个james legge的版本,我对比了一下,觉得后者反而更好,一些地方更自然,毕竟英语是他的母语,只要注意意思是否理解正确,就可以了。当然,前提是我下的辜先生的版本是正确的。
哇,两年前的问题都有人回答啊,很感谢啊,不过我还是没有辜鸿铭的译本,我只是想看一下他的翻译,你能把你有的发到我的邮箱吗?因为我没有新浪爱问的积分。谢谢啊,还有理雅各的也发给我一下吧。
已发,希望对你有帮助
本回答被提问者采纳
1、先把你自己看到的那个amazon的链接记下来。2、然后通过易得网去购买。仅需支付手续费给他们,其他如付款、关税都由该网站负责。 如何订购海外的书籍,具体可以参考这帖:
如果打算在中国买的话可以买黄兴涛翻译的《辜鸿铭全集》,似乎连《中庸》也在里面了。我是有一本,可惜不能卖。《辜鸿铭全集》上下册应该好找一些吧?
话语与熟语孔子:一个新的特别翻译,说明与报价和其他作家歌德,国际书号: 4
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
辜鸿铭的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。辜鸿铭的尊王篇原文,发一下,谢了_百度知道
辜鸿铭的尊王篇原文,发一下,谢了
我有更好的答案
辜鸿铭《尊王篇》一红绯野李花/寒彻仍开放/普照丛林下/橙黄多娇媚。二河泉如珍魅/静淌入海河/只应纯粹有/躁动如自由。三爱如往日甜/爱你诚归一/海水盐味摧/那般辛酸苦。四诚笃当可贵/规则价更高/梦想从来过/总能成真实。五心胸宽且大/不容世悲哀/等待与实干/亦已隔异世。六幽谷河之上/异乡入源流/我形依旧在/此地不可留。七天方与夜谭/古老而永久/哪知现代观/如水故不停。八渴望无极限/优者合和生/打破那一块/东西之畛域。九种族各自异/面孔尤可亲/苍白与荒凉/留在我心中。十伤别与低吟/扬帆中留醉/遥指天各方/幽明中安息。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
辜鸿铭的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。13个博士学位、国学大师、诺奖提名,都是后人给他加的戏
有菠菜留言要讲一下辜鸿铭。
大部分流传的资料里,都说他:学博中西,精通英、法、德、拉丁、希腊、马来亚等9种语言;
获13个博士学位,满清时代精通西洋科学、语言兼及东方华学的中国第一人;
甚至有铁粉给他冠上“国学大师”的名号,也有传闻说他被提名诺贝尔文学奖。
事实上,这大部分都是后人给他加的戏,辜鸿铭这个人确实很牛,但没你想象的那么神。
一、13个博士学位?
许多关于辜鸿铭的传记,会提到他获得过13个博士学位,但是几乎没有资料去佐证他怎么获得的,以及这13个博士学位具体是什么。
时至今日,辜鸿铭的生年仍是个迷,普遍认为,他1857年出生于南洋。
年,他游学英、法、德等国,但毕竟拿学位是需要时间的,算起来一年至少要拿一个博士学位才凑得齐13个。你真当他是收割机呢?
辜鸿铭在西方获得的学位,目前能确证的只有一个——英国爱丁堡大学的文学硕士。
1990年,近代史学者黄兴涛致函当时的爱丁堡大学英文系主任杰克教授,托其代查辜鸿铭的相关档案,证实了他这个硕士学位。
事实上,辜鸿铭也从未公开说过自己是博士,他的所有著作,上面的署名一直都是“辜鸿铭硕士”。
二、学贯中西的国学大师?
他13岁左右赴国外求学,24岁回故乡槟城,在欧洲待了11年,说他精通9门外语,是有可能的。
虽然没有人把这9种语言列出来,但他外语水平高,几乎没什么争议,连林语堂都称赞他的英语“至今无出其右者”。
然而,由于辜鸿铭自幼在西方长大,受西方文化熏染,对汉语和中国文化几乎一无所知。
梁实秋曾在北大上过辜鸿铭的课,据他回忆:
(辜鸿铭)英文可能是很好,但译文并不很高明,因为辜先生的中国文学是他回国以后再用功研究的,虽然也有相当的造诣,却不自然。这也同他在黑板上写中国字一样,他写中国字常常会缺一笔多一笔而自己毫不觉得。
如果非要用作品说话,辜鸿铭的外语水平确实好于中文。
他较有影响的著作如《尊王篇》《清流传》《春秋大义》等都是用英文写成,中文作品只有笔记《张文襄幕府纪闻》和公文《读易草堂文集》。
他确实高水平地翻译过《论语》、《大学》、《中庸》等儒家经典,也只能说明他将翻译这个桥梁的角色扮演得很好。
一个连汉字都会写错的人,你若说他是国学大师,那可不是一般的夸张。
泰戈尔访华时与辜鸿铭、徐志摩等人合影
三、提名诺贝尔文学奖?
有资料称:
1913年,在国内并不是很吃香的辜鸿铭居然和印度大文豪泰戈尔一度被提名为该年度诺贝尔文学奖的候选人,虽然最后胜出的是泰戈尔,但西方人对他的推崇由此可见一斑。
既然有时间可查,这事是真是假我们很容易求证,直接访问诺贝尔奖官网即可,1913年的提名早就在上面写得清清楚楚。
当年共有28人被诺贝尔文学奖提名,其中根本没有中国人,自然不会有辜鸿铭。
近代中国,曾获诺贝尔文学奖提名的,只有胡适和林语堂。
四、怒怼德军统帅瓦德西
北大教授兆文均曾在《辜鸿铭先生对我讲述的往事》是提到,辜鸿铭在欧洲留学时,瓦德西还是街头小贩。他收瓦德西为徒,教授德语。
后来瓦德西成为八国联军统帅,在北京对李鸿章蛮横无理,辜鸿铭一番话直把他怼得七荤八素。
梁漱溟先生看了这段故事后表示:
久仰辜先生通习欧洲古今多国文字,但我却未料想在光绪庚子年八国联军进入北京时,他竟参与了中外当局折冲交涉,为国家贡献非小。
然而这都是假的。
瓦德西比辜鸿铭大25岁,怎么当他徒弟?
再说辜鸿铭旅居法国时,瓦德西已经是德国的驻法大使,哪里是什么街头小贩?一个德国大使,还要人教德语,开什么玩笑?
更何况辜鸿铭是1907年才随张之洞到北京的,八国联军侵华时,他根本不在北京,又怎么怒怼瓦德西?
以上说的这些只是一部分,后人给辜鸿铭身上加的戏,又何止这些?
那么,哪些是真的呢?
世人传说辜鸿铭喜欢留小辫子、恋小脚,还支持纳妾。这事倒是真有。
我头上的辫子是有形的,你们心中的辫子却是无形的
按说他一个自小浸淫在西方文化里的人,辫子应该是剪得比谁都快才对,但“清末怪杰”哪是一般人能猜得透的?
周作人曾这样描写他的外貌:
他生得一副深眼睛高鼻子的洋人相貌,头上一撮黄头毛,却编了一条小辫子,冬天穿枣红宁绸的大袖方马褂,上戴瓜皮小帽……
事实上,他早年间是剪过辫子的。
游学伦敦时,有位姑娘赞他“头发真是黑得可爱”,血气方刚的他干脆将辫子剪下来送给人家。
辛亥革命后,他又重新留起了辫子,为了表明自己维护传统的立场。
许多外人笑我痴心忠于清室。但我之忠于清室,非仅忠于吾家世受皇恩之王室——乃忠于中国之政教,即系忠于中国之文明。
小脚女人,神秘美妙
对于女人裹小脚,辜鸿铭有很多见解。
小脚女人,神秘美妙,它讲究的是瘦、小、尖、弯、香、软、正七字诀。妇人特有的肉香,脚味算头一等!前代缠足,乃一大艺术发明,实非虚政,更非虐政。
对于我们现代人来讲,这种观念是很畸形,难以接受的。
外界传言他要一边抚摸大老婆的小脚,才能一边写作,这癖好是真是假?反正波叔觉得可信度不高。
夫妻俩这种私密的动作,他们自己不说,外人又怎么看得到呢?
一个茶壶要配好几个杯子
辜鸿铭自己有两个老婆,其中一个是日本人。
他用来为纳妾辩护的理论叫“茶壶理论”:男人好比是茶壶,女人是茶杯。见过一个茶壶配好几个杯子的,没见过一个杯子配好几个茶壶的。
相信很多菠菜看了会不服气,凭什么男人是茶壶,女人是茶杯,而不是换过来?
理由就是——没理由。
谁说知识分子、大师就不能耍赖?
辜鸿铭支持纳妾,他的观点,也代表了当时相当多男性的立场。
再大的IP,都难逃时代的局限。
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点纠纷处理 (9:00-18:00)
图书审核 (9:00-18:00)
成功加入购物车
艺术品藏品
&辜鸿铭; Ku Hung-Ming
&文汇报馆; Shanghai Mercury, Ltd., 1901
出版时间:&
印刷时间:&
辜鸿铭; Ku Hung-Ming
文汇报馆; Shanghai Mercury, Ltd., 1901
出版时间:&
印刷时间:&
请选择所在地
仅1件在售,欲购从速
卖家超过10天未登录
商品分类:
商品描述:
尺寸:19.8*13.6厘米。
总页码:xvi+197+5=218页。
有几处馆藏标记,原装外封,装帧结实,品相完好。
【注意】本店约有600种赠品,绝大部分为每个订单赠送1本,如订单数额较大可以多送。买家下订单时可以自由选择赠品,在本店主页搜索书名“赠品”,或在孔网高级搜索三柜书屋+书名“赠品”即可。
艺术品收藏 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:42
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
下载积分:1000
内容提示:辜鸿铭
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:18|
上传日期: 15:02:45|