其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
受折磨的英文
英文翻译be afflicted withgroan:&&&& accept:&&&&cause physical or mental suf ...
例句与用法The sight of physical suffering always upsets me .我看到身体受折磨的情形总是心惊肉跳。Lung cancer is almost always a self-inflicted disease .肺癌通常是一种使患者受折磨的病症。The investigators also turned up evidence of battered wives .调查人员还提出了妇女受折磨的证据。While you are at peace i shall writhe in the torments of hell .当你得到安息的时候,我还要受折磨。It stirred a deep compassion in his heart for the physically afflicted and troubled in spirit .在他内心激起一种对身心受折磨者的深深同情。Why was i always suffering, always browbeaten, always accused, for ever condemned ?我为什么老受折磨,老受欺侮,老挨骂,一辈子也翻不了身呢? "you're nuts," he said. "some day you could be crucified for keeping all this stuff .“你们是笨蛋,”他说。“有朝一日你们会因为保存所有这些东西而受折磨的。”A soul tormented in purgatory is no small matter在炼狱中,灵魂受折磨这可不是一件小事To rescue me , to prevent anything from happening to me他是为了救我,为了不让我受折磨! To rescue me . to prevent anything from happening to me他是为了救我,为了不让我受折磨! 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
受折磨的英文翻译,受折磨英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译受折磨,受折磨的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved急!英语高手们、麻烦帮个忙哈 、请翻译一下这段话 后天英语演讲要用、相信你们!翻译器翻译的不对啊、_百度知道
急!英语高手们、麻烦帮个忙哈 、请翻译一下这段话 后天英语演讲要用、相信你们!翻译器翻译的不对啊、
从夏娃摘下苹果的那一刻开始、乐 ……也就包括羞涩……之后,也便有了人类正常的欲念.苹果是伊甸园的禁果、
意思差不多就行~~苹果是一种古老的水果,他就吩咐亚当夏娃不可吃善恶树上的果实,有了人类的智慧,可是,却未想到开启了新世界的大门,便从天堂来到了人间,在神造人的时候,喜。驱动她的只是人类永恒的好奇心和逆反心态,代表世俗的欲望,起码有几千年的漫长历史了、 句子通顺,人类出现了善与恶的斗争、怒、哀,食了禁果,变成了世俗之人,夏娃经不住诱惑在线等~
不用句句都一样,人类从此就和苹果牢牢地绑在了一起
提问者采纳
anger... Of course,因为口语中concise比较重要. Since the moment Eva had picked up the apple from the tree, she must have never thought of unlocking a new door to the brand-new world. By the time that God created people,尽量用的短句, he had instructed Adam and Eva that they should never taste the fruit on the tree of goodness and evil.Apple is a kind of ancient fruit, sadness and joy. (严重鄙视机译. As the forbidden fruit of the Garden of Eden, as a human, it represents the mundane desire, there goes the human combat between the good and evil!.besides. However. Right after that, say!演讲的话通俗易懂就好., thus making herself come down to the earth from the heaven and become a worldly human being,不同于written discourse, she also possess the feeling of shyness,所以我翻译的时候没用那些很复杂的词, she is endowed with wisdom as well as the normal human desires such as happiness, we humans are closely connected with apples. Actually what drives her is the human curiosity andt manage to resist the temptation and finally tasted the forbidden fruit, Eva didn&#39, it has a history of thousands of years at least!
麻烦能不能再帮我翻译一下这段呢?
提问者评价
嗯、谢谢了~
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲的相关知识
其他2条回答
Apple is a kind of old fruit, at least has a long history of thousands of years. Apple is the garden of Eden of forbidden fruit, earthly appetites, representative in god created man, he commanded Adam &eve shall not eat the good and evil fruit trees, but, I am tempted eve, food, and the forbidden fruit from heaven came to the world, and becomes a the mundane, with the human wisdom, also is the desire of normal human, happiness, anger, sadness and joy...... Also include the shy...... Later, the human appeared the combat between good and evil. Drive her just human eternal curiosity and rebellious attitudes, did not think of open the door of the new world...
不要翻译器的翻译、
Apple is a kind of old fruit,which has at least several thousand years of history。Apple is the forbidden fruit in Eden garden ,representing secular desire.When
God created men, he commanded Adam &Eve (should) not eat the good and evil fruits.However,Eve yielded to temptation ,eating the forbidden fruit,so she came to the earth from the heaven being into the mundane,with the human wisdom,as well as the desire of normal human beings,such as happiness, anger, sadness and joy,etc.,shy also included.Later,the combat appeared
between good and evil in human.What drived her is just human eternal curiosity and rebellious attitudes,who didn't
think of openi...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问,“我要离开了”,英文怎么说呢?大家知道的帮个忙,我想说,我要离开了,
邳州市气象局
I'm leaving
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I'm going to leave.
I'm leaving.
I'm leaving
i'm goin'.i'm leavin'i'm gonna get outta here.i'm out/off.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 王伯伯想让我们帮个忙 的文章

随机推荐