youlookim fine thank youtodag汉语是什么

Living Room Design Ideas : 26 Beautiful & Unique Designs
The living room is the most popular place in a house to entertain guests, and where families come together to end their day, relax after a long workweek or enjoy a TV show together. In most cases, this room is on the main level of a home and sees a lot of activity.It is imperative that your living room have a friendly atmosphere to ensure the comfort of visitors. When planning a living room design, the first and most important consideration is the purpose of the room. You have to be comfortable and like the style, since you will most likely be spending a lot of time in the room.Here are 26 living room design ideas to help you determine the style that you want. Also be sure to check out
for more inspiration.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.fine,thankyou.nicetomeetyou.汉语解释是什么_百度知道Exchange 2013 SP1: Edge Transport Server Installation and Configuration
Edge Transport Server has protected many Exchange Infrastructures and we liked to rely on Microsoft since the release of Anti-spam in Exchange 2003 SP2.
Many of us were waiting for the Edge Transport Server to come back in Exchange 2013 and with the Release of SP1 Microsoft gave us Edge Transport Server.
New Edge Transport can only be managed be Exchange management shell until we create a subscription.
Once we configure the subscription, we can manage Edge Transport from the Exchange 2013 SP1 ECP which is CAS 2013 server. This means Edge Transport does not come with a separate EAC or ECP component.
Most of the time we place Edge Transport server in the DMZ.
Let us have a look on the Installation and possible configuration options.
Open the following Ports from your DMZ Firewalls
Internet ss–& EDGE Transport Server
SMTP Port 25
EDGE Transport Server ss–&Intranet
SMTP Port 25 and 2525 – Mailflow
DNS TCP/UDP – 53 – DNS Resolution
RDP TCP 3389 – Remote Desktop
LDAP – 50389 – locally to bind to the AD LDS instance – There is no need to open this port on perimeter firewall.
Secure LDAP – 50636 – Directory synchronization from Mailbox servers to AD LDS
Installation:
This will be a server in the work group with the domain name of the Active directory domain in the Full Computer name as suffix. See the screen shot.
We need to point the DNS to the Active Directory DNS on the Corporate firewall LAN. Only LAN DNS and no Public DNS. Let the DNS server do the forwarding or use root hints.
Install the ADLDS from Add Roles in the server manager. There is no configuration required. Exchange will configure it.
Install the Exchange Prerequisite from the help of my blog .
Install the Exchange 2013 SP1 Edge Transport Server.
a. Run the setup.exe. Select “Don’t check for updates right now”
b. Now you will see, setup is coping the files to start the setup.
c. Click next on the below screen
d. Accept the agreement and click next here.
e. Select “Don’t use recommended settings” then click next
f. In the server Role selection, make sure you select Edge Transport Role and click next.
g. Give the path then click next.
h. It will do a readiness check.
i. Once Readiness check completes without an error then click install.
j. Once finish, restart the server.
k. Let us do some checks. Setup.log
l. Check the ADLDS
Check the Server Component
Check the Services
Check the transport Agents
Check the Telnet verbs
Check the receive connector
Export Edge Subscription from EDGE Transport Server
Run the below command to export the subscription then copy the file to Mailbox server.
New-EdgeSubscription –FileName “FilepathFilename.xml”
Look at the screen, it clearly says Edge will talk to Mailbox server. We need to import this file within 1440 minutes (24 hours) else subscription will expire.
Type Y then Enter at the confirmation Prompt.
DNS Configuration
Create a host record in the DNS if there is not one present. Then test the ping from EDGE to Mailbox and Mailbox to EDGE. Do not proceed until this works.
Import Edge Subscription on a mailbox Server
Check this when you run Get-help New-EdgeSubscription
Run the below command to import the subscription.
New-EdgeSubscription -FileData ([byte[]]$(Get-Content -Path “ FilepathFilename.xml” -Encoding Byte -ReadCount 0)) -Site “ADSiteName”
Ensure that you have port 50636 open from mailbox LAN to Edge Transport DMZ.
Verify the Changes in Exchange Admin Center in ECP
Send Connectors
No other send connector required.
Receive Connector
There is no new receive connector required.
Don’t change Send connector Configuration
“–” is part of the configuration on the “EdgeSync – Inbound to AD Site” Connector so don’t change it. We will see this in the smart host and accepted domain
The — value in the address space represents all authoritative and internal relay accepted domains for the Exchange organization.
The — value in the list of smart hosts represents all Mailbox servers in the subscribed Active Directory site.
Configure Internal SMTP server on Transport Configuration
Use the InternalSMTPServers parameter on the Set-TransportConfig cmdlet to specify a list of internal SMTP server IP addresses or IP address ranges to be ignored by the Sender ID and Connection Filtering agents on the Edge Transport server.
Run the below command on the mailbox server
Set-TransportConfig –InternalSMTPServers IP, IP
Configure Port 2525 if CAS and MBX are installed on the same server
Run the below command
Set-SendConnector “EdgeSync – Inbound to Default-First*” -Port 2525
Or Change from ADSIEDIT
Start Edge Sync
Once all above completed, run the below command
Start-EdgeSynchronization -Server MailboxserverFQDN -TargetServer EDGEServerFQDN -ForceFullSync
Restart Service
Restart Edge-Sync on the Edge Transport Server.
Test the Mailflow:
Incoming from EDGE to Exchange ORG
My LAB is not receiving from Internet so I used the telnet. This is also showing the Exchange verbs.
Message Receive – See header
From Exchange ORG to Internet
See the Message Header
References
Edge Transport Server:
Message Tracking Verbs:
Prabhat Nigam
Microsoft MVP | Exchange Server
Team@MSExchangeGuru
Posted March 24th, 2014 under , , , , .
Leave a Reply
Categories
Subcribe to MSExchangeGuru
Follow Us!
Recent CommentsEvent
Other cool places仁寿一中2014秋季高一英语入学检测试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
仁寿一中2014秋季高一英语入学检测试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
仁寿一中2014秋季高一英语入学检测试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 仁寿一中2014秋季高一英语入学检测试题(含答案)一、单项选择:(25分,每题1分)(&& )1. Eight&&&&&&&& students in our school are from countryside.A& hundreds&&& B& hundred&& C hundreds of&& D&& hundred of(&& )2. There is&&&&&&&&& in today’s newspaper. I’ve looked through it .Let’s go shopping.A something important&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B& important something C important nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D nothing important(&& )3. June 1st is&&&&&&&&& Day. All the children enjoy it very much.A Children&& B& Childrens’&& C Children’s&&&& D Child(&& )4 . Although Flight MH370 has been missing for months, I do believe it&&&&&&&&& some day in the future.&&&&& A. will find&&&&&&&& B. won't find&&&&&&& C. will be found&&&&&& D. won't be found(&& )5. - Shall we go for a picnic in the forest park tomorrow?&&&&&&& - Yes,& ______it rains heavily.&&&&& A. if&&&&&&&&& B. unless&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&& D. when(&& )6. -----Which color do you like&&&&&&&&&&&& , yellow, green or black?&&&&&&& ------Green.A good&&&&&&& B& well&&&&&& C& better&&&&& D best(&& )7. ------How much money did she&&&&&&&&&&&& you yesterday?&&&&&&& ------$500. I told him I would return it to her in three weeks.A give&&&&&&& B lend&&&&&& C& borrow&&&&& D& make (&& )8. How I miss the time _______ we were in the High School.&& A& that&&& B& which&&& C when&& D& where(&& )9.-----&&&&&&& do you visit your grandparents?&&&&&& -------Once a month.&A& How soon&&&&& B& How long&&&& C How much&&& D& How often(&& )10. Thousands of people&&&&&&&& after the powerful earthquake happened in Wenchuan.A& saved&& B& was saved&& C& were saved&& D& has saved(&& )11. ------It’s a little cold today. Would you mind&&&&&&&&&& the window?&&&&&&&& -------Of course not.& A& not opening&& B not to open& C don’t open& D& not closing(&& )12. There&&&&&&&& an English party in our school tomorrow evening.&&&&&& A& has&& B& will have&& C& is going to have& D will be (&& )13. ―I don’t understand_________.―I’m sorry. But I was doing my homework.A.why you didn’t watch the football match&& B.why didn’t you watch the football matchC.why you don’t watch the football match&&&& D.why don't you watch the football match(&& )14.&&&&&&&& fine weather! Why not&&&&&&&&& hiking?&&&&&& A. W go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. W go&&&&&& C. H go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. H going(&& )15. I don’t know when he&&&&&&& Chengdu tomorrow. When he&&&&&&& , could you please call me?&&&&&& A. gets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. arrives&&&&&& C. arrives&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. gets(&& )16. When she came back home, she found a little boy&&&&&&& in the corner of the street.&&&&&& A. cry&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cried&&&&&&& C. crying&&&&&&&& D. to cry(&& )17. If I&&&&&&&& you , I would rather&&&&&&& at home and watch TV than&&&&&&&&& to the party.&&&&&& A. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. go&&&&&& C. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. goes(&& )18. Hurry up,&&&&&&&&&& you’ll miss the train.&&&&& A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&& C. then&&&&&&&&&& D. or(&& )19. ------Which man is your art teacher?&& ------The one&&&&&&&& sunglasses.&&&&&& A. with&&&&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&& C. has&&&&&&&&&&& D. wears(&& )20. John&&&&&&&& be at home. He has gone to Hong Kong.&&&&&& A. can’t&&&&&&&&&&& B.may&&&&&&&& C. must&&&&&&&&& D. mustn’t(&& )21. Lucy&&&&&&&&& the computer for two years.&&&&&& A. has bought&&&&&& B. bought&&&&&&&& C. have had&&&&& D. has had(&& )22. - I didn't see you at the beginning of the party last night.&&&&& - I _____ on my biology report at that time.&&&&&& A. worked&&&& B. work .&&&&&& C. was working&&& D. am working(&& )23. -----Jim, when shall we go to the park this weekend?&&&&& -----I really don’t mind.&&&&&&&& Saturday&&&&&&&& Sunday is OK.A. B and&&&&& B. N nor&&&& C. E or&&&& D. N but(&& )24. The old man is used to&&&&&&&& alone, and he doesn’t feel lonely.&&&&&& A. live&&&&&&&&&&& B. living&&&&&&&&& C. lives&&&&&&&& D. lived(&& )25.---I heard your best friend Tim was badly ill in hospital yesterday . __&& _____ he get better?----- Really? I _______ know ,I _______ and have a visit.A. Did, didn’t, would go&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Does, didn’t ,will go C. Does, don’t , will go&&&&&&&&&&&& D. did , don’t , haven’t gone 二、完形(每题1分,共15分)下面短文,掌握大意,然后从所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。&&&&& I walked into the Huddle House Restaurant in Brunswick, Georgia and sat down at the table. I picked up the menu and was to order something for breakfast.& “Excuse me,”I looked up and&&& 26&& a nice-looking woman standing before me.“Is your name Roger?”&&& 27&& asked.“Yes, ” I answered, feeling rather confused as I had never seen her before.“My name’s Barbara and my& 28& is Tony,” she said, pointing to a middle-aged man sitting alone at the table by the window. He was&&& 29& and weak.“Tony White, from Landon School in Jacksonville, Florida?” She added.I looked at that man for a few seconds& 30&&& I didn’t recognize him.“I’m really sorry. The name doesn’t ring the bell, ”I said.She walked back, began&&&& 31& with her husband and once in a while I saw her turn around and look directly at me.I ordered breakfast and a cup of&&& 32&& , sitting there, trying to remember who this Tony was. “I&& 33&& know him, ” I thought to myself. “He recognizes me for some reason.” I picked up the coffee cup. All of a sudden it came to me like a flash of lightning. “Tony, the bully, the bad boy!” I could&&& 34&& believe my eyes. “Jesus! He’s so thin now. Not the big boy that I&&& 35&& from back in 1977.”Everything came up to my mind. The time this&&& 36&& boy had made fun of my big ears in front of the girls in my class, and the time this big bully had pushed me against the walls in the hallway just to make himself&& 37&& a big man to all other students.“I am sorry, Roger, ” Tony rolled by me in the wheelchair, being pushed by his wife, raising his thin trembling hand. “I am so sorry for&&& 38&& that I did to you.”“I’m…I’m… er …” I didn’t know&&& 39&& to say to him.After a few months later, I received a letter from Barbara. Tony was&& 40&& . Tony had been a fireman and had been seriously wounded in a task.How I regretted for not saying something to him but I no longer had the chance!(&& )26. A. heard&&&B. saw&&&C. felt&&&D. told(&& )27. A. you&&&B. we&&&C. he&&&D. she(&& )28. A. husband&&B. father&&&C. brother&&D. son(&& )29. A. fat&&&&B. thin&&&C. short&&D. old(&& )30. A. but&&&&B. and&&&C. or&&&D. so(&& )31. A. listening&&B. writing&&C. talking&&&D. playing(&& )32. A. tea&&&&B. juice&&&C. coffee&&&D. milk(&& )33. A. needn’t&&&B. need&&&C. mustn’t&&D. must(&& )34. A. hardly&&&B. really&&&C. almost&&&D. always(&& )35. A. protect&&&B. remember&&C. love&&&D. miss(&& )36. A. clever&&&B. shy&&&C. bad&&&D. friendly(&& )37. A. look after&&B. look for&&C. look at&&&D. look like(&& )38. A. everything&&B. nothing&&C. something&&D. anything(&& )39. A. when&&&B. why&&&C. what&&&D. where(&& )40. A. healthy&&&B. dead&&&C. famous&&D. blind三、理解(每题2分,共40分)AHow could we tell time if there were no watches or clocks anywhere in the world?The sun was probably the world’s first “clock”, except in the far north, where the Eskimos (爱基斯摩人) live. There, it’s dark most of the winter, and light most of the summer. But in most of the world, people have used the sun for a clock.. Even today, if you don’t have a clock , you still know that when the sun shines, it’s day, and when it’s dark, it’s night. The sun can also tell you if it’s morning ,noon, or afternoon.&&& People who live near the sea can tell time from the tides (潮汐). In the daytime, for about six hours, the water rises higher and higher on the beach. And then it goes down and down for about six hours. The same thing happens again at night. There are two high tides and low tides every 24 hours.&&& Seamen on a ship learn how to tell time by looking at the moon and the stars . The whole sky is their clock.&&& In some places in the world, the wind comes up at about the same time every day or changes direction or stops blowing. In these places, the wind can be the clock.. &&&&& A sand clock is an even better clock. If you had fine dry sand in a glass shaped like the one in the picture, you would have what is called an hourglass. The sand in the hourglass goes from the top part to the bottom part in exactly one hour. When the hourglass is turned over, the sand will take another hour to go back again.(&& )41. According to the passage, there are&&&&&&&&&& ways to tell time besides the clock and watch.&&&&&& A. 3&&&&&&&& B. 4.&&&&&&&&&&&& C.5&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 7(&& )42. In which page of a newspaper can you most probably read this passage?&&&&&& A. News&&&& B. Science&&&&&&&& C. Business&&&&& D. Advertisement(&& )43. How many tides are there on the beach every 24 hours according to the passage?&&&&&& A. 2.&&&&&&& B. 4.&&&&&&& C. 6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 24.&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )44. The Eskimos in the far north can’t use the sun for a clock because&&&&&& .&&&&& A. they know very little about the sun.&&&&& B. the sun there never goes down in winter.&&&&& C. it’s too cold for them to go out to watch the sun.&&&&& D. It has long dark winters and long light summers.(&& )45. What’s the best title of the passage?&&&&& A. Different Ways to Tell Time.&&&&&& B. Useful Machines to Tell Time.&&&&& C. The History of the Clock.&&&&&&&&& D. The Development of the Clock.
B&What better way to welcome spring than by helping to clean up the town we alllive in! Here in Rockland we have a Spring Clean-up Day every year in April. TheClean-up Day 2014 will be April 20th.&&& It will start with a town clean-up at 8 0'clock in the morning, and a tree plantingactivity at the Rockland Park is to follow in the afternoon. One thousand young treesare sure to make the park greener and prettier.&&& We will divide the people coming to help into eight teams for eight differentareas. As usual, we will provide gloves, rubbish bags and other cleaning tools. Youwill also get free lunches and T-shirts when the clean-up ends at noon. We are goingto have a friendly competition to see which team can pick up the most rubbish.&&& Bring your kids with you. It is a great chance to teach them to care for theenvironment around us. We have free drinks and chocolate candies for the children atthe park.&&& Meeting: At the gate of Rockland Park, the town hall at 330 Jones Street, or&&&&&&&&&&& the corner of Palace Street and North Street.Sign-up(报名): Call 5862397 on weekdays, or visit our website below any time you like.&(&& )46. The Spring Clean-up Day in Rockland is held ______.&&&& A. once a month&&& B. twice a month&&& C. once a year&&&&&&& D. twice a year(&& )47. People in Rockland can help to ______ on the afternoon of April 20th.&&&& A. clean up the town&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. take care of the kids&&&& C. plant trees in the park&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. paint the park greener(&& )48. People joining in the Clean-up Day will NOT ______.&&&& A. get lunches and T-shirts for free&&&&&&&&& B. be provided with cleaning tools&&&& C. work in teams to do the cleaning&&&&&&&& D. take young trees home to plant(&& )49. According to the poster, the activities are a great chance to teach the kids to ______.&&&& A. protect the environment&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get free drinks and candies&&&& C. pick up the most rubbish&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. do cleaning and plant trees(&& )50. Which of the following is TRUE?&&&& A. You can call 5862397 to sign up any time you like. &&&& B. People can visit www. springcleanup. com to sign up.&&&& C. The town hall is at the corner of Palace Street and North Street.&&&& D. People can meet for the activities only at the gate of Rockland Park.
CDear Michael,&&& How's your vacation? I'm visiting my uncle in Spain. He lives in the sunny and beautiful city of Valencia, in Spain.&&& Yesterday, I had great fun. My uncle took me to the tomato festival in Bunol, which is just 30 miles away from where my uncle lives. You have probably never heard of this festival before. Neither had I. The tomato festival is called "La Tomatina" in Spanish. It was the biggest and messiest tomato fight in the world. When we first got to the square where the festival took place, it was very crowded with people from all around the world, and many trucks were carrying tomatoes. My uncle told me the crowded people here were around 38,000 and this was more than four times the population of Bunol.&&& The tomato fight started as soon as the first banger was beaten. Then everyone including me started throwing tomatoes at each other. I took red tomatoes and threw them at anyone that ran, moved, bent down, or turned around. Tomatoes must be squashed before people threw them in order not to hurt anybody.&&& After a little while, the streets, people and nearby buildings were splashed with red. There was no winner in this fight, but we all had fun. As soon as a second banger was beaten, people stopped throwing.&&& I really had a great time, I wish you were here, too. I hope I hear from you soon. Take care.With love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& From Spain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Linda(&& )51.From the letter, we can know ____.A. Linda lives in Valencia&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Linda doesn't want to go to SpainC. Linda wrote this letter in Bunol&&&&&&&& D. Linda’s uncle can speak Spanish.(&& )52.According to the letter, which statement of the following is NOT true?A. Bunol is 30 miles away from where Linda's uncle lives.B. It was the first time Linda went to this festival.C. Linda had been to this festival before.& D. Linda's uncle took her to the tomato festival in Bunol.(&& )53.The population of Bunol is ____.A. around 38,000.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. about 9,300.C. more than 152,000&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. more than 38,000.(&& )54.What happened when the second banger was beaten?A. The fight started.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The fight stopped.C. The fight got bigger and bigger.&&&&&&&&&& D. The fight continued again.(&& )55.What is the main idea of this letter?A. "La Tomatina" is a fun and popular festival in Spain. B. "La Tomatina" is a day for eating tomatoes.C. Michael has a great vacation.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Linda enjoyed the beautiful city of Valencia.
DTo us, it seems so natural to put up an umbrella to keep the water off when it rains. But in fact the umbrella was not invented as protection against the rain. Its first use was as a shade(遮蔽)against the sun.&&& Nobody knows who first invented it, but the umbrella was used in very ancient times. Probably the first to use it were the Chinese, back in the eleventh century BC.&&& We know that the umbrella was used in ancient Egypt and Babylon as a sunshade. And there was a strange thing connected with its use : it became a symbol of honor and power(权力). In the Far East in ancient times, the umbrella was allowed to be used only by that in high offices or by royal people such as the kings or queens.&&& In Europe, the Greeks were the first to use the umbrella as a sunshade. The umbrella was in common use in ancient Greece, but it is believed that the first people in Europe to use the umbrella as protection against the rain were the ancient Romans. During the middle ages in Europe, the use of the umbrella almost disappeared. Then it appeared again in Italy in the late sixteenth century. And again it became a symbol of power.&&& Umbrellas have not changed much in style during all this time, though they have become much lighter in weight. It wasn't until the twentieth century that the umbrellas for women began to be made in all kinds of colors.
(&& )56. The underlined word royal might mean _ in Chinese.&&&& A.皇室的&&&&& B.富裕的&&&&&& C.中产的&&&&&& D.平民的(&& )57. According to the passage, the umbrella was probably first used in ancient ______.&&&& A. Egypt .&&&& B. Babylon&&&&& C. Rome&&&&&&& D. China(&& )58. Ancient people first used umbrellas as ____.&&&& A. a symbol of honor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. protection against the sun&&&& C. a symbol of power&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. protection against the rain (&& )59. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true? &&&& A. The ancient Greeks used the umbrella in their daily life.&&&& B. Europeans hardly used the umbrella during the middle ages.&&&& C. The umbrellas for women were made colorful in ancient times.&&&& D. The style of the umbrella hasn't changed a lot since it was invented(&& )60. This passage is mainly about _____.&&&& A. the sales of the umbrella&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the differences among umbrellas&&&& C. the invention of the umbrella&&&&&&&&&& D. the history and the use of the umbrella四.短文。用方框中所给词的正确形式填空,使文章意思完整(每题1分,共10分)
&Tom was sick with disappointment. The piano performance was almost a&&& 61& , however, he&&& 62&&& in his solo(独奏). He couldn’t understand how it could have happened. He had practiced for weeks that seemed like&&&& 63&& . He had given up sports until after the performance because he wanted to make his parents&&& 64&&& of him. He spent all his time with the piano. His teacher had said he was&& 65&&& to learn. It was true that he accepted music as another&&& 66&&& , another way to talk to people. His grandparents, aunt, and uncle all came to hear him play, and he was anxious&& 67&&& them that he was the best in the whole class. But, when he stood up to go to the piano, his knees felt weak. He looked into the audience (观众)and saw his family&&& 68&&& back at him. At this time, he&& 69&&&& nervous. His fingers began to tremble (颤抖), shaking as though he had caught a bad cold. He sat down at the piano. He took a deep breath. He played the&&&& 70&& part of his music, then he realized with fear that he had forgotten the rest. He started over(从头再来), thinking that would help. It didn’t. His bright musical life seemed to end.
61._________&& 62._________&& 63.__________& 64.______ ____ 65.____________
66.__________& 67.__________& 68.__________& 69.___________70.___________五、补全短文,从方框中选择恰当的句子,使文章意思完整。(每题1分,共5分) Computers are good tools(工具).The Internet is also good. But some people spend too much time online. They can’t stop.&&&&& 71&&&& They call this sickness Internet Addiction Disorder (互联网成瘾症)(IAD).&&&&& 72&& They spend hours talking to their friends or playing online games. Many people with IAD spend more time on the Internet than with family or friends. Some people with IAD even quit(辞掉)their jobs!Do you have IAD? Think about these questions:&&& 73&&& Is it a lot or a little? When you are not online,are you thinking about playing a computer game or checking your messages? When you are online,do you forget the time? Do you get angry when you can’t play a game?&&&&& 74&& Dr. Ivan Goldberg and Dr. Kimberly S. Young have some ideas. First,ask yourself “Why am I online a lot?” Then try to take a break. For example,use the computer or play games twice a week,not every day.&&&&& 75&&&
A. How many hours a day are you online?B. If you have IAD,what can you do?C. People with IAD are online a lot.D. In this way,you can have a good social life with other friends.&E. Doctors say this is a new sickness.
71.&&&&&&&& 72.&&&&&&&&&& 73.&&&&&&&& 74.&&&&&&&&&&& 75&&&&&& 六: 补全对话。(其中有两个选项是多余的,每题1分,共5分)A: Hi, Peter. We haven't seen for several days. How’s it going?B: Not bad.&& 76& A: Pretty good! Are you free this Sunday afternoon?B:& 77&& What’s up?A: There is going to be a basketball match in our school.&& 78&& B: Yes, of course. But which team is our school going to play against?A:&& 79& B: Really? I think our team is very strong. Perhaps we will win the match.A: But I hear that their team is strong, too.B: I’m sure it must be a wonderful match.A: I think so.&& 80& B: Let's meet in the playground at 3:00 pm.A: OK. See you then.B: See you.
A. Would you like to watch it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What about you, Eric?&&&&&& C. No, I wasn’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The team from No.2 Middle School. E. When shall we meet?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F. Yes, I am.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G. How are we going there?
76______& 77.______& 78.&______& 79. ______& 80. _____七、书面表达(共1题;满分20分)假设你校为了配合创建"文化校园高效课堂"活动,最近以"学生做作业时是否应该在网上找答案?"为题做了一个调查。调查发现一些学生赞成,但许多学生反对这种做法。请你根据调查情况和下列表格中的要点提不,以“Think before you search online”为题用英语写一篇短文。& 注意:1.词数100左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2.短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;3.参考词汇:improve ,ability(能力),。Think before you search onlineSome students now have a new use for the Internet ― helping them with their homework. But different people have different ideas about it.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 im fine thank you 的文章

随机推荐