英语填词 She met two French women who wereed2k working womenon

完形填空 It was getting dark.Some children and two Canadian women were still 1 on the ice near a big hotel.They were having a good time. Suddenly the ice 2 .One of the boys fell into the water.The ch 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
  It was getting dark.Some children and two Canadian women were still   1   on the ice near a big hotel.They were having a good time.
  Suddenly the ice   2  .One of the boys fell into the water.The children shouted, “Help! Help!” They didn’t know   3   to do.The two Canadian friends heard   4   and skated over to get the boy out of the water.
  The ice was   5  .The two Canadians fell into the water, too.But they tried their best to   6   the little boy.They knew they must be   7  .If they didn’t push him up onto the ice, he would soon die.
  Many people ran over to   8  .Some of them had ropes and poles.A young man jumped into the water to save the   9   people.
  The boy and the two Canadian women were out of water at last.One of the women didn’t feel well.She was sent to the   10   at once.But she felt very happy because the boy was safe.
答案:1.B;2.A;3.C;4.C;5.D;6.A;7.B;8.D;9.B;10.A;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
    Mr Price was the owner of a shop. He lived alone in a small room above his 1   
 afraid that one night someone
 break into his shop.
Friday night, when he checked his money after
 up, he found that he had taken in almost 1,000,000 pounds that
 6    . So, he thought that keeping
 money in the shop was a dangerous
 8    .
    He  9    
the money with him to the bedroom, put it in the pocket of his
 and went to bed with his coat on. At midnight the loud
 of the doorbell made
him  12    .
    He got out of  13  
 and called out in shaky (发抖的)
 14    ,
“What do you  15    ?” Under the street light was a
 16    .“Sorry to wake
 17    ,” the policeman
 18    ,“but all the lights are
 in your shop. I think you just forgot to
 them off when you closed
   school
   library
   factory
  [  ]
   happily
   always
   easily
  [  ]
   never
   often
   usually
   might
  [  ]
  [  ]
   stopping
   closing
   opening
   moving
  [  ]
   minute
   evening
  [  ]
  B. so
  C. such
  D. such
  [  ]
   thing
   matter
   question
  [  ]
   bring
   needed
   picked
  [  ]
   cover
   corner
  [  ]
   ringing
   bottle
  [  ]
   sleep
  B. wake
   angry
  [  ]
   window
  [  ]
   sound
   voice
   noise
   answer
  [  ]
   thing
   forget
  [  ]
   worker
   visitor
   policeman
   traveller
  [  ]
  B. up
  C. everyone
   someone
  [  ]
   laughed
   spoke
  [  ]
   above
  [  ]
   throw
  [  ]
ideas about things
sometimes, but they agree with each other that football is the world’s best
  Mr. Black has a company(公司)in
New York. His workers are building a (1) over a river near a town. He's
strict with the workers and tells them to work hard and get to the building site(工地)
on time. And several of them (2) because they were late.
  One summer afternoon it was very (3) outside.
Mr. Black came to the building site. He got off his car and found all the
workers working hard in the sun. He was happy and told to buy enough (4) for
them. Suddenly he saw a young man sitting under a big tree and drinking tea
there. He became (5) and came up to him. The young man didn't (6) him,
keeping on sitting there.
  “How much (7) you (7) in a
month, young man?”
  “One thousand eight hundred dollars, sir.”
was the answer.
  Mr. Black (8) his secretary(秘书)and
said, “Take
him to the office and pay him two thousand dollars and let him go! I'll never
see him!”
  Soon after the young man (9) , a foreman(工头)
came and asked, “Where' the
young man gone?”
  “Who's he?”
said Mr. Black.
  “I'm sorry I don't know, Mr. Black.”
said the fore-man, “I was told
he had come to bring a (10) for me.”
(1)&&                   
    A.house
    B.museum
    C.bridge
    D.school
(2)&&                   
    A.took
    to a hospital
    B.were
    taken to a hospital
    C.sent
    away
    D.were
    sent away
(3)&&                   
    A.hot
    B.cold
    C.warm
    D.cool
(4)&&                   
    A.drinks
    B.chairs
    C.food
    D.pens
(5)&&                   
    A.sad
    B.strange
    C.angry
    D.terrible
(6)&&                   
    A.say
    hello to
    B.say
    goodbye to
    C.laugh
    at
    D.smile
    upon
(7)&&                   
    A.do,
    pay
    B.do,
    lend
    C.are,
    paid
    D.are,
    lent
(8)                  &&&
    A.rang
    B.turned
    to
    C.told
    D.asked
(9)&&                   &
    A.slept
    B.came
    C.left
    D.stood
    up
(10)&&                   
    A.call
    B.message
    C.news
    D.pleasure
Mr.King worked in a factory. He was tall and (1) ,He liked playing basketball. He spent a lot of (2) on it and sometimes he Was late for the work. It made his boss (3) and one day the young mall (4) .He tried to find another piece of work,but he (5) .Several months later he got into trouble and lived a
Once he met with his friend in the street. The mall felt (7) for him and introduced him to his brother who was a (8) of a spare time physical cultural school. It was just in great need of some swimming coaches and he began to (9) the children to swim there. He wasn't a good worker and he wasn't a good coach,either. Two months later the children (10) nothing. Few of them could swim in the (11) river.
It was Saturday and the weather was very (12) .The children wouldn't stay in the classroom and they hoped to swim in the river. Mr King found it was difficult to (13) them. He had to agree with them. Before they started,he drew
a line (14) the knee of each child with a red pen. He said to them,“Come out of the river at once if the water (15) the line!”
(1)                          &&&
A.weakB.strong
C.fatD.ill
(2)                          &&&
A.timeB.hope
C.moneyD.sound
(3)                          &&&
A.pleasedB.sad
C.angryD.friendly
(4)                          &&&
A.usedB.was used
C.sent offD.was sent off
(5)                          &&&
A.criedB.shouted
C.failedD.laughed
(6)                            &
A.busyB.useful
C.lightD.hard
(7)                            &&
A.sorryB.safe
C.dangerousD.surprised
(8)                            &&&
A.workerB.headmaster
C.driverD.nurse
(9)                              
A.showB.teach
C.tellD.ask
(10)                              
A.didB.saw
C.heardD.learned
(11)                              
A.deepB.wide
C.narrowD.low
(12)                              &
A.coolB.warm
C.hotD.cold
(13)                              &
A.saveB.leave
C.hurtD.stop
(14)                              &&
A.belowB.in
C.overD.between
(15)                              &&&
A.washesB.reaches
C.touchesD.took
来源:英语教研室
There was much ice on the road, and the doctor's car ____1____ a
tree and turned over three times. To his surprise, ____2____ was not
hurt. He got out of the car and ____3____ to the nearest house. He
wanted to telephone the garage
____4____ help. The door was opened by one
of his patients
Oh, Doctor, he said, I have ____5____
telephoned you. You ____6____ have a very fast car. You have got here
very ____7____ indeed. There has been a very bad ____8____ on the
road, I saw ____9____ through the window. I am sure the driver will ____10____
your help.
1. A. knocked       B.
hit                  & C.
ran                  & D.
2. A. he          && B.
car                  & C.
it                  &&& D.
3. A. looked      &&& B.
opened              && C.
walked&             && D.
4. A. for          & B.
about                & C.
of                  && D.
5. A. ever        &&& B.
always              && C.
often                & D.
6. A. will           B.
must                && C.
need                && D.
7. A. slowly      &&& B.
heavily              && C.
quickly              && D.
8. A. accident      & B.
mistake              & C.
problem               D.
ICP备案序号:
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Julia McWilliams,who would later be known as the French Chef Julia Child,was bom in California in 1912. She was an athletic young woman who played tennis,golf,and basketball,but cooking was not yet on 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
& & Julia McWilliams,who would later be known as the French Chef(大厨) Julia Child,was bom in California in 1912. She was an athletic young woman who played tennis,golf,and basketball,but cooking was not yet on her mind. She hoped to be a writer. Therefore,when she graduated from Smith College in 1934 with a degree in English,Julia headed to New York and began ? career in advertising as ? copywriter.& & Julia got married with Paul Child in 1946. Two years later,they moved to Paris. After eating at France's oldest * restaurant,La Couronne,Julia realized that cooking was her passion and she attended the world-famous Le Cordon Bleu cooking school. She also joined a women's cooking club.& & Through the club,Julia met two French women who were writing a French cookbook for Americans. They hoped that Julia would be able to work with them to make the book attractive to Americans. They worked together on the book for 10 years. Several times it was rejected for being too big or too much like an (百科全书) . But finally,in 1961,when the 726-page Mastering the Art of French Cooking was published in the United States,it became a best-seller.& & Based on the popularity of her book,Julia was invited to cook live on air as a guest on a public television show in Boston. Her segme咐(视频片段) was so popular that the station decided to invite her back to host her own cooking show — The French Chef.& & When Julia died in 2004,she was arguably the most famous French chef.5. When Julia graduated from Smith College,her dream was to be .&&&A. an advertiser&&&B. a writer& & C. a chef & & & & D. an athlete6. What inspired Julia to become a chef?&&&A. A cooking show.&&&B. A cooking book.& & C. A meal in La C?uronne.&&&D. A women's cooking club. .7. What do we know about Mastering the Art of French Cooking?&&&A. It was very expensive.&&&B. It was written for the French,& & C. It took two years to complete.&&&D. It was very popular in America.8. The text is mainly written .&&&A. to introduce Julia Child& & B. to advertise French food&& & C. to introduce a cooking book&&&& & D. to popularize a cooking show&
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项 (A、B、C和D) 中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。& & I was lying on my bed relaxing after a long day. Music was playing in the background and I was 21
a book. Just as I turned the page,an old song started playing that 22 me of my mom. I put down the book and 23 . Even though it had been 23 years since cancer took her away from US,sometimes it 24 felt like it was only yesterday. I closed my eyes and&25
the flood of memory to wash over me. I 26 Mom's sweet voice and gentle laugh that never 27 to lift my spirits. I remembered how she 28 every room she walked into. She was a friend to everyone she met and her 29 touched the hearts of many people. She made this world a 30
place just by being in it. And my heart ached as I thought of how I still 31 her so much. I wiped the tears from my cheeks as the 32 finished,looked out my window at the 33 sky,and said “I love y?u,Mom.&& & Now some people would ask why I didn't 34 the music the moment that song came on. Why did I subject myself to the&35
it brought? I think the 36
is that sometimes you have to let in a little hurt in order to let in a lot of 37 . Sometimes you have to open your heart in order to 38 live. Life here will always be a mix of the bitter and the sweet,39
you can't shut down your soul. At times you have to embrace (拥抱) the pain and then let it go. When you 40 ,you will find that what is left is love.21. A. selling&&&B. borrowing & C. imagining&&&D. reading22. A. warned&&&B. persuaded & C. reminded&&&D. informed23. A. complained&&&B. listened & C. slept&&&D. reported24. A. still&&&B. never & C. hardly&&&D. also25. A. forced&&&B. ordered & C. taught&&&D. allowed26. A. remembered&&&B. realized & C. recognized&&&D. accepted27. A. appeared&&&B. happened & C. served&&&D. failed28. A. tidied up&&&B. built up. &C. brightened up&&&D. took up29. A. determination&&&B. beauty & C. courage&&&D. kindness30. A. busier&&&B. better & &C. quiet&&&D. clean31. A. missed&&&B. trusted & C. supported&&&D. understood32. A. movie&&&B. dance & C. song&&&D. radio33. A. cloudy&&&B. sunny & C. dark&&&D. blue34. A. shut off&&&B. pass on & C. put away&&&D. make up &35. A. competition&&&B. chance &C. pain&&&D. danger36. A. wonder&&&B. problem & &C. hope&&&D. answer37. A. friendship&&&B. love & C. duty&&&D. regret38. A. truly&&&B. finally & &C. gradually&&&D. safely39. A. or&&&B. but & C. since&&&D. though40. A. ask&&&B. do & C. arrive&&&D. stand
& &I was acted as a volunteer at the Old People5 s Home in our town during the summer vacation. Apart from do some cleaning for the elderly,I took some photos of them. Most of the photos I have taken came out real well. I enlarged and framed some photos I thought were quite good. Then I gave each of the old people the photo. Looking for their own photos,they were much more excited. They both said to me with a smile,uThank you for doing such a nice thing for us." To be honesty,I was very happy to have been able to brighten their days.
Ⅵ. 完形填空(每小题1分,共,10分)先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然替从A、B、C、D 项中选择可以填入空白处的最佳答案。易读度★★☆& & It is eight clock on a Saturday morning. The doors of the animal hospital are 36 . A little girl called Emily 37
a small black dog and runs into Dr. Williams’s office.& & “38 Toby. Please!Dr. Williams!” cries Emily. “He ran into the street and Was hit by a car." The dog is shaking. There i? a lot of blood.& & Dr. Williams gets up 39 the desk. “Here,let me take Toby from you,” Dr. Williams tells Emily. “I will take him in the back for 40 and see what I will need to do for him."& & The X-rays 41
that Toby's front leg has been broken in three places. He is also bleeding (流血) inside.& & Dr. Williams gets to work. He knows he must stop the bleeding 42 The work takes just less than two hours. Dr. Williamsykes damage (处理伤口) to Toby’ s 43 . He stops the bleeding inside his body too.& & “I think this little dog is going to make it,” Dr. Williams says. “44 will see in a few weeks how well he will 45 again."() 36. A. cheap&&&B. expensive & &C. open&&&D. closed() 37. A. sees&&&B. hits & &C. loses&&&D. carries() 38. A. Ask&&&B. Save & &C. Sell&&&D. Choose() 39. A. in&&&B. under & &C. through&&&D. from() 40. A. X-rays&&&B. bandages & &C. medicines&&&D. temperatures() 41. A. wonder&&&B. speak & C. write&&&D. show() 42. A. probably&&&B. hardly & &C. quickly&&&D. loudly() 43. A. neck&&&B. leg & C. knee&&&D. stomach() 44. A. We&&&B. They & &C. He&&&D. It() 45. A. know&&&B. walk & &C. win & &D. laugh&
3. 一I'm afraid I won’t pass the exam.—Come on,Bill. You should believe in. That’s the secret of success.& &A. myself&&&B. ourselves& &C. yourself&&&D. yourselves & &(2015江苏连云港)
1. I think giraffes have the longest
(neck) in the world.
& & When I was a child,everyone I knew celebrated festivals in the same way: in the family home with all kinds of sweets and delicious vegetables made according to recipes guarded by a grandmother.Days,often weeks,were spent in cutting,chopping,boiling,frying and storing them to be shared with every neighbor and relative within reach.& &My childhood was spent in Nainital,then a small,sleepy town high up in the Himalayan foothills and we lived actually on top of a hill. So I wonder,who makes those sweets and vegetables now?& &I now package these memories as popular bedtime stories to tell my wide-eyed grandchildren. And they are bestsellers: I just finish one,and then they beg another. Since my grandchildren live abroad,additional information has to be provided to serve as cultural footnotes.& &As I recycle my memories,I realize that what has also disappeared with the day-long kitchen work is the special flavor (XP?) of slow-cooked food. In the early 1960s,our food was often cooked overnight to be ready for the morning meal. This was also the secret of the melt-in-the-mouth Awadhi dum-pukht food cooked overnight.& &If you tiy overnight cooking in a modem kitchen,thea/arw (火警的警铃) will frighten your neighbors out of their beds at night. I tried making pamí/?íiy (印度煎饼) for my granddaughter in a Los Angeles kitchen at night. Just as she was waiting for her next one,the fire alarm sounded so hard.& &Somehow,our warmest memories are always those that are related to food. I have never forgotten the taste of my grandmother's wonderful dal(木豆) . Even today,when I am unable to sleep at night,I think of the taste of that delicious dal.1. In the author* s
hometown,sharing food .&&&A. was very rare&&&B. was a waste of time&& & C. was a festival custom&&&& & D. was ? children's game2. The author's grandchildren think her childhood stories are.&&&A. boring & & & &B. interesting& & C. frightening&&&D. acceptable3. The food in the author's childhood had a special flavor partly because &&&A. it used special vegetables&&&B. it was made in the kitchen&& & C. it was guarded by her mother&&&& & D. it was cooked for a long time4. What happened while the author was making parathas for her granddaughter?&&&A. Her kitchen caught fire.&&&B. She troubled her neighbors,& & C. Her neighbors offered to help.&&&D. Her granddaughter set off the alarm.
& &Maybe it's Katie,the North Carolina native who started a community(社区) garden at her elementary scRool as a means to support her local food bank,forming an organization that has since spread to nearly 30 states.& Perhaps itJ s Ashley,the Colorado student who,while on a field trip to Africa,saw the bad situation of young girls there and decided to find a way to help them. She went on to found an organization that has since provided education for more than 40 ,000 African girls through 13 new schools in East Africa.& Or maybe it's Shawn,the young man growing up in Queens who decided to work together with his classmates to take back empty land near his school that was plagued with drugs and criminal activities,establishing a garden taken care of by the students.& It is hard for T. A. Barron to pick the young hero. In fact,they all inspire the writer,who was honored for his contributions (^" life.) to literature for diildren and young adults.& In 2001,Barron founded the Gloria Ba?on Prize for Young Heroes,a program that aims to,as Barron describes it, spread the word about the examples young heroes make,so that other young people from all backgrounds will be inspired to do something themselves to make the world better."& In the 15 years since its founding,the Gloria Barron Prize has awarded more than $540,000 to 364 young leaders. The honorees come from 46 states,the District of Columbia,and Canada,and have raised more than $ 15 million for their causes.&“Every single year we have kids that just knock me out with the things they have done to help others,or help the environment,or help the? cortimunity,” says Barron. “I hope their examples will empower other kids to do the same thing,in whatever way they choose."5. The three young people mentioned at the beginning of the text .&&&A. improved their communities&&&B. helped students in Africa&& & C. are friends of Barron&&&D. inspire Barron a lot6. The underlined words “wa& plagued with” in Paragraph 3 most probably mean “”&&&A. was free from&&&B. was fighting for& & C. was suffering from&&&D. was suitable for7. What's the purpose of the Gloria Barron Prize?&&&A. To recognize,the best youth for colleges.&&&B. To raise money for young heroes’ causes,& & C. To help young heroes with their education.&&&D. To encourage the heroic efforts of young people.8. The last paragraph mainly talks about&.&&&A. Barron's hopes for kids&&&B. kids that set good examples& & C. kids’ ways of doing good deeds &&& & D. Barron's advice on helping others&
2. —Does your sister have a nosebleed?(补全否定答语)—No,
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 working 的文章

随机推荐