给印度笔友用英语给老师写一封信写一封信

英语书面表达:假如你是林涛,你给你的笔友Jim写一封信(50词以下)假如你是林涛,你给你的笔友Jim写一封信,告诉他你明天去动物园,并告诉他动物园里有哪些动物,那些动物都喜欢吃些书面.你最喜欢的动物是什么.就这个事例,不要太多,是一封信,谢谢.
天堂密令丶徴兏
Dear Jim:I'm LinTao.I plan to go to the zoo tomorrow.The zoo has tigers,monkeys,lions and other animals.For exampie,the tigers like eating meat and the monkey likes to eat bananas.What animals do you like best?yours Lin Tao
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文假如你是王朋,你新交的笔友李华英语学得不好.请你用英语给他写一封信,如何更好的学习英语给出建议
Dear Li Peng,
How are you going? I'm sorry to hear that you are not good at English,I'd like to offer you some advice.
First of all, you should recite the words as more as possible and read the articles regularly.The next , it's a good way for you to speak English with your friends as more as you can, then you
will meet problem possiblely ,you can ask the question to your teacher to improve your English. The last but the improtant is answer your English teacher's question in the class.
I hope my advice is good for you and you can make a great progress.
Best wishes !
最后那个Yours下面些什么啊
是你的名字 (写信人)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请给你的笔友写一封信 英语
Dear Andy lewis,Hello,how have you been?I have read magazine advertisement knowing you are hunting for some people who can be your pen-friendsFirstly,please allow me to introduce myself.I am LiPing and i have a happy life with my parents in ShanghaiMy father who is working for a big company is a legal adviser and my mother has retired.I am working for an advertising company as advertising design.My hobby is sports such as playing basketball,football,swimming and so on.i think that sports can not only lose your weight but also give you a good shape.i am fond of billiards other than that.As far as i know one of your hobby is learning foreign languages.i could teach you to learn chinese if you will.If only i could be accepted and be good friends with you.Good luck to you.Yours sincerelyLi Ping
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语写一封信给朋友怎么写
用英语写一封信给朋友怎么写
学习啦【英文书信】 编辑:秀珍
  友谊,如人生的甘泉,人人都需要;友谊,如生活中的氧气,谁都需要。用英文给自己的朋友写信,联系彼此的感情吧~!下面学习啦小编整理了用写一封信给朋友怎么写,供你参考。
  用英语写一封信给朋友怎么写篇一
  Dear Amy,
  亲爱的艾米:
  Long time no see. How is everything going? I am writing to tell you a good new about me. I received my high school admission this morning. It is No.1 high school in my hometown. You know that it is my dream school. I am so excited to share this good news with you. You will be happy for me, right? Now, it is your turn. How about you? Have you receive you admission yet? Have you come back from your Guangzhou trip? I am eager to know your life recently. Look forward to your replying.
  很久不见。最近怎么样了?我写这封信给你是想告诉你我的一个好消息。我今早收到高中入学通知书了。是我家乡的第一高中。你知道的,那是我梦想中的学校。我真的很激动,所以急于跟你分享这个消息。你会为我感到高兴的,是吗?现在,该轮到你了。你怎么样了?收到通知书了吗?你的广州之旅结束了吗?我很想了解你的近况。期待你的回信。
  Best wishes,
  Li Hui
  用英语写一封信给朋友怎么写篇二
  Dear Jack,
  How is everything doing? i want to share with you my school trip . last sunday, we went to the City Museum with our english teacher. we met at the school gate and started at eight. when we got to the museum, there were many people there. In the museum we saw many old things, such as pictures, tools for eating, clothes and so on. our teacher said these things were great and we should be proud of our country. we all thought so.
  yours,
  用英语写一封信给朋友怎么写篇三
  Dear Nancy:
  How are you?Would you like to join a party this Saturday.This is the way to my house.You should go lone the Seventh Street and you will see a resturant.Then turn left and you will see a white house.I live on the second floor.
  Lots of love
  用英语写一封信给朋友怎么写篇四
  Dear Mike,
  Hi,long time no see.How are you doing?
  I 've put a photo of my family in the letter as you like.There are my parents,brother,sister and I in my family.
  Best wishes.
  yours,
  XiaoLu
用英语写一封信给朋友怎么写相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[用英语写一封信给朋友怎么写]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1015人看了觉得好
【英文书信】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有用英语给远方的笔友写一封信_百度知道