一封给给你的笔友写一封信的信 用英语翻译 急急急急急!

求英语作文,很急很急.假如你是李华,现在你给你的英国笔友Tony写一封信介绍你的情况要求是今年十八岁,在高中就读,所学科目有语文,英语,数学等_百度作业帮
求英语作文,很急很急.假如你是李华,现在你给你的英国笔友Tony写一封信介绍你的情况要求是今年十八岁,在高中就读,所学科目有语文,英语,数学等
要求是今年十八岁,在高中就读,所学科目有语文,英语,数学等
学校离家大约千米,通常乘公共汽车需五分钟到校,经常感冒,为了锻炼身体.决定骑自行车上学,下周末将和朋友去购物,因为要参加朋友Ann的生日,有很多朋友,我们会玩的很开心给笔友的一封信用英语怎么说_百度知道
给笔友的一封信用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
A Letter to Pen Pal 希望可以帮到你谢谢
A letter to a pen pal
A letter to pen pal
其他类似问题
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 给笔友写一封自己上学情况的信,英语作文,要翻译的,谢谢_百度知道
 给笔友写一封自己上学情况的信,英语作文,要翻译的,谢谢
Today I&#39。 我们学校所有的学生都很喜欢我们的学校生活。 上午有四节课. There are a lot of after-class activities in our school。 你能告诉我一些关于你的学校生活的事吗 。 我们周一到周五去学校,
今天我想告诉你一些关于我的学校生活的事。我们通常在学校吃午餐. Can you tell me something about your school life,下午有三节课. The lunch is very delicious. We usually have lunch at school. Td like to tell you something about my school life. There are four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon。 它非常美味:00 every morning and we go home at 5. We go to school at 7. We go to school from Monday to FridayDear Jack。我们每天早晨七点去学校下午五点回家。我们学校有很多课外活动.
All the students in our school like our school life very much:00 in the afternoon。它们非常有趣?
亲爱的杰克
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:假如你是Peter
的笔友,听说他得了感冒,头痛得和厉害,请你给他写一封信,建议他去看医生,并告诉他要注意身体是什么意思?
假如你是Peter
的笔友,听说他得了感冒,头痛得和厉害,请你给他写一封信,建议他去看医生,并告诉他要注意身体
问题补充:
If you peter pen pal, I heard he had a cold, headache and severe, you write a letter to him, it is recommended that he see a doctor, and told him to pay attention to the body
If you are the pen friends Peter, and I heard that he got a cold, headache and worse, you can give him to write a letter to suggest that he go to see a doctor and tell him you want to be aware of your body
If you are the Peter pen pal, heard his cold, headache and fierce, asks you to write a letter to him, suggested he goes see a doctor, and tells him to have to pay attention to the body
If you are Peter pen pals, I heard that he caught a cold, headache and badly, please write him a letter advised him to go to the doctor and told him to attention to the body
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译根据一下提示,请用英语给你的新笔友写一封短信,其内容包括:1.非常高兴与新笔友结实,并希望永远做好朋友.2.希望今后能用英语经常通信.3.愿意交流英语学习体会.通信地址:长春市人民大街6755号(吉林_百度作业帮
英语翻译根据一下提示,请用英语给你的新笔友写一封短信,其内容包括:1.非常高兴与新笔友结实,并希望永远做好朋友.2.希望今后能用英语经常通信.3.愿意交流英语学习体会.通信地址:长春市人民大街6755号(吉林
根据一下提示,请用英语给你的新笔友写一封短信,其内容包括:1.非常高兴与新笔友结实,并希望永远做好朋友.2.希望今后能用英语经常通信.3.愿意交流英语学习体会.通信地址:长春市人民大街6755号(吉林省教育学院初中部)马中学收
Dear my penfriend,VIt' lucky that we can commucate with each other and glad we can be If we using english to chat , I believe we both can be improved in study, at the same time, we also can acquaint and know more about each other,
for that is benefit for long time learning and commucating.Sincerly I hope to be one of your friends, looking forward to your reply! your penfriendAddress: No. 6755,
Renmin street, Changchun city
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 给你的笔友写一封信 的文章

随机推荐