您当前的位置: →
→ &&Harry Potter&&
&&Harry Potter&&
中国作文网()整理的 > 英语作文&&Harry Potter&& 原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:&&Harry Potter&&&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《&&Harry Potter&&》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处! 2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。 3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。
旗下频道:四年级英语作文50字_小学英语作文
四年级英语作文50字
学习啦【小学英语作文】 编辑:思媛
  四年级的同学是否觉得不会写作文?不知道怎么写?以下是学习啦小编为大家整理的,有关50字的作文,希望对大家有所帮助。
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇一
  My day is very good.I play sports at 6:00 in the morning.
  I like play ping pong and paly basketball.I eat breakfast at 7:00 in the morning,I eat eggs apples and rice in the breakfast.
  At 7:30 I go to school.I get hoem at 12:30.I eat lunch at 12:50.I eat bananas and chiken in the lunch.
  I go to school at 13:30.I eat dinner at 19:00.Eat dinner I like eat oranges and hamburger.I love my day.
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇二
  Look at this photograph of my family.
  There are five people in it.The tallest one is my father.He is forty-eight years old.My mother is standing beside him.She is not as my father.She is three years younger than my father.Sitting in front of them are my grandparents.
  My grandfather is that fat one with a pair of glasses.My grandmother is as fat as he.
  This little one is me.I&m sitting between them.All of us love one anther.I have a happy family.
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇三
  A father and son snake are out for a nice afternoon slither.The son asks,&Dad,are we poisonous snakes?& The father replies proudly,&Yes son,we are rattler snakes!Why do you ask son?& &Because Dad,I just bit my tongue!&
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇四
  Today i take the bus to the park.Some people are waiting for the bus at the bus stop.When a young girl comes,everybody looks at her.She is very shy.I don't know her name,but I think I have met her before.Suddenly,she turns to me and says:&It's You.Remember me?I'm your new classmate.I'm Mary&.
  Oh my God.she is really my new friend.
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇五
  In my family,there are three people,which is my mother,my father and I.
  My mother likes cooking,and my father likes reading.We are very happy,and play together a lot.My mother always looks after me,and so does my father.
  I love my parents!
四年级英语作文50字相关推荐:
本文已影响 人
[四年级英语作文50字]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
889人看了觉得好
1025人看了觉得好
1462人看了觉得好
【小学英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有love my family
My home happy,happy,warm。Every member of the family with their own characteristics to give us joy。
Dad is a person who loves ghost story every day before going to sleep in my ghost story to me,what terrorist to talk about,often I'm scared to dare to breathe it。Once,my father got into bed with me and started giving me a ghost story。I asked my father:“Today a story,not to speak too scary。”Dad said with a smile:“Rest assured,I will not tell you some horror stories。”At this time,I found my father laugh very weird,I feel played for the Cold War。What I had expected,my father talked about“Mary's Story”,I was scared to quilt Duyao rotten,I saw the quilt,there are two large holes,look at the father ghost story that Shayang,I laughed,and my father,my mother also went to laugh。
My relationship with the mother may in particular,and other families are mother-daughter relationship,mother and I in our house is simply sisters,my mother's name to address him。I am thirsty to her mother,said:“British sister,give me a glass of water。”Hear my mother apart from anything else,a cup of hot water to the side,maybe people think it is not polite,but I feel mother's feelings so deep,why should they care about the minutiae of it?
My character is very quiet when you meet strangers,happy time becomes Taitailielie,many people do not understand what I am in the end people。
I love my family,although it is black and white,but full of joy home。作文录入:颖欣&指导老师:更多阅读上一篇:下一篇:I&love&my&family的相关文章My name is Meng Ke.I'm ten years old.I have a big family.I have three sisters,but I have no brother.My sisters are Hu Ya Lan,Wang Jing Wen and Meng Ting.I love them.My mother's...Hello!My name is Gung Yunfei,I'm eleven years old.I have afamily:my mother,my father and I.My mather is a housewife,she's ...I am a liveliness girl.I love my family very much.Wednesday September22号 阴This is my family,I love my mother.She"s beautiful.I love my father.He"s styong.And theylove me surely!I love my family!I am a happy childI am a happy child because I have a warm and happy family.Both of my parents are teachers.They are very kind and friendly.They often take me to the park ...My English FriendMy English Friend name is Jim.Heis ten,His family in London,He and his family member comes our China to play.he has a cosin,he name is qianyu hi isoniy four...My family is three people.My father is tall,My mother is fat.Iam a student.I love family!I am an chinese boy.my name xinghanwei I am twelve.my sister is name is xinghanhua she is eleven xinghanhua and I are ...is an old man.He is seventy.I love my family very much.my baby sister and me.My father's name is LvShunLiang.He is a driver.He busy every day.He likes Do sports.My mother's ...sister is very cute.I love my family.My family is very happy.My familyLook at the picture of my family.This is my dad.His name is Gao Jun.Xiao.My father is worker.This is my mum.Her name is Zhang Yan.My mother is worker,too.This is...Hi,My name is liuruisong.I'm 9 years old.I'min Class7 Grade 4.I have a wonderful family.My mother love me and i also love my mother.Ilikeplay ping-pong and basketball.I'...>>推荐作文热门阅读最新发布的作文四年级的英语作文50字_小学英语作文
四年级的英语作文50字
学习啦【小学英语作文】 编辑:思媛
  四年级的同学们可以多写关于身边事物的作文,以此来提高的写作能力。以下是学习啦小编为大家整理的,有关50字的作文,希望对大家有所帮助。
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇一
  Today i take the bus to the park.Some people are waiting for the bus at the bus stop.When a young girl comes,everybody looks at her.She is very shy.I don't know her name,but I think I have met her before.Suddenly,she turns to me and says:&It's You.Remember me?I'm your new classmate.I'm Mary&.
  Oh my God.she is really my new friend.
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇二
  In my family,there are three people,which is my mother,my father and I.
  My mother likes cooking,and my father likes reading.We are very happy,and play together a lot.My mother always looks after me,and so does my father.
  I love my parents!
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇三
  My day is very good.I play sports at 6:00 in the morning.
  I like play ping pong and paly basketball.I eat breakfast at 7:00 in the morning,I eat eggs apples and rice in the breakfast.
  At 7:30 I go to school.I get hoem at 12:30.I eat lunch at 12:50.I eat bananas and chiken in the lunch.
  I go to school at 13:30.I eat dinner at 19:00.Eat dinner I like eat oranges and hamburger.I love my day.
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇四
  Look at this photograph of my family.
  There are five people in it.The tallest one is my father.He is forty-eight years old.My mother is standing beside him.She is not as my father.She is three years younger than my father.Sitting in front of them are my grandparents.
  My grandfather is that fat one with a pair of glasses.My grandmother is as fat as he.
  This little one is me.I&m sitting between them.All of us love one anther.I have a happy family.
  50字的四年级的英语作文篇五
  A father and son snake are out for a nice afternoon slither.The son asks,&Dad,are we poisonous snakes?& The father replies proudly,&Yes son,we are rattler snakes!Why do you ask son?& &Because Dad,I just bit my tongue!&
四年级的英语作文50字相关推荐:
本文已影响 人
[四年级的英语作文50字]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
889人看了觉得好
1025人看了觉得好
1462人看了觉得好
【小学英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有您好,欢迎来到北京新东方学校!报名咨询热线:010-;官方微信咨询:VBJXDF
& 您的位置:
>> 英语作文
高中英语作文:I Love My School
时间:  作者:网编整理  来源:新东方论坛
  I am studying in a middle school now, my school is near my home. I love my school, I can learn a lot in my school. The teachers teach me knowledge about math, Chinese and others things about life, these are important to me, I become mature. I make many friends here, the first day I come to this school, I get to know my deskmate, in a few days, I get to know my classmate, now I have a lot of friends, I feel so happy. In my school, the equipment is modern and we can use the newly invented resource. The environment of my school is also beautiful, the trees are tall, the grass is green. I love my school so much.
  我现在在一所初中上学,我的学习离家很近。我爱我的学校,我从那里学到很多东西。老师教了我关于数学,语文和关于生活的知识,这些对我来说很重要,让我变得成熟。我在这里交了很多朋友,我来学校的第一天认识了我的同桌,在以后的日子里,我认识了班上的同学,现在我有很多朋友,我感到很高兴。在我的学校,设备很现代化,我们可以使用到最新发现的资源。我们学校的环境也很漂亮,树很高,草很绿。我很爱我的学校。
  推荐课程:
  (责任编辑:李远航)
&&免责声明:本网站内容仅出于促进信息传播之目的,未经核实,请读者仅作参考。如有侵权行为,请联系本站处理。
     &&联系电话:010-5
高考数学暑假班,抢位报名中!
国际: 国内:
高考:    高二:    高一:    单项:  营地:特色:      &&&&&&&&& 

我要回帖

更多关于 thinkphp gt lt 的文章

随机推荐