曾担任YG公司“China YG AUDITION”口译工作
拥有非常丰富的教学与翻译经历!
韩佳岚韩国语韩语写作班介绍
1、韩语写作班针对什么样的人群?- 希望大量提高词汇量- 希望学习韩国人经常使用的表达方式- 工作上需要写邮件等-
希望通过写作练习不断提高韩语能力- 备考韩语等级考试三级以上
2、上课方式 & &
韩佳岚向你承诺最好的讲师和课堂,请你直接过来感受,韩佳岚专业讲师通过多年的教学经验,向你公开学好韩语的秘密。
3、2014年 韩语能力等级考试改革 &
&韩国国立国际教育院宣布从第35届韩语能力考试开始将进行体制改革,实施改革后的考试。让我们一起看看哪些主要内容发生了变化,我们又该如何准备呢?
韩语能力考试整体变简单了!
以初级为目标的学生不需要特别准备词汇/语法和写作,可以相对轻松的达到目标。以中级为目标的学生也因为3至6级试题统一,看总的分数,不用担心某一部分不合格而考试失利。因为中高级试题统一,所以对于准备高级的学生而言
整体难易度也是降低了很多的。
但是以3级以上为目标的学生们还是要在写作上下功夫。改革前中级和高级需要各写一篇,改革后有两篇作文!
韩佳岚韩国语将为正在因为写作
而烦恼的朋友们公开解决方案!
亲爱的学员朋友们,不要烦恼!
现在开始和我们一起一步一步的攻破写作吧!
写作班开课安排
2月7日&周二 19:00-21:00 10周金牌讲师&朴珍熙老师授课
详情可添加韩佳岚微信咨询号
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。最新更新作文
&65%●&&&&
&75%●&&&&
&76%●&&&&
&73%●&&&&
&64%●&&&&
&90%●&&&&
&78%●&&&&
&79%●&&&&
&65%●&&&&
&73%●&&&&
相关标签推荐
●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&
大家正在点评君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
韩国语写作.&第三学期.&编者:李永实.&韩国语写作.&第三学期;&使用教材:韩国语写作&北京大学出版社;&课时安排:32课时;&考试(核)安排:考查&...
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
韩国语写作
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口第二节:写作 下面是在你们班学习的韩国朋友金泰熙的有关信息.请用英语写一篇介绍他的短文. 年龄 18岁 籍贯 韩国 首尔 父母 ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
第二节:写作 下面是在你们班学习的韩国朋友金泰熙的有关信息.请用英语写一篇介绍他的短文. 年龄 18岁 籍贯 韩国 首尔 父母 在青岛开公司 爱好 中国民歌.武术 愿望 回国当汉语老师.传播中华文明 特点 1.对己要求严.生活简朴.乐观, 2.善于助人.与人关系融洽.朋友多, 3.汉语进步大.能用汉语和人沟通. 参考词汇:首尔:Seoul 金泰熙:Kim Hae Hee 注意: 1.词数120-150字, 2.可适当发挥.增加细节.使行文连贯.完整. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。We Have Different Ideas!This may be the most important choice—the turning point in my life.& Never before have I been so serious.& For me, a Senior Three student, which university to choose is really a hard question, especially when I hold a completely different opinion from my parents.&I’m longing for Beijing University for its long history, beautiful campus and academic atmosphere.& Besides, it’s a good chance to experience a different culture.&But to my great surprise, when my parents heard this, they are strongly against my idea.& Moreover, I was shocked to find mum crying! She asked in tears, “Why don’t you stay in Guangzhou? So young a girl, how can you take good care of yourself? Beijing, oh! It’s too far away.& What if I want to see you or you want to see me?” My father also asked me a serious question, “Are you sure you can find a good job in Guangzhou after graduation?”Actually, I’ve thought about all these.& As an independent and active girl, I certainly can handle all the problems.& I insist on my choice, but I really value my parents’ agreement.&[写作内容]1.&概括短文要点,字数为30词左右;2.&假设你是这位学生的班主任,该生向你求助,希望你能帮她说服她的父母,请写下你要对家长说的话,字数为120词左右,至少包括以下内容:(1)客观分析去外地读大学和留在广州读大学的利与弊;(2)陈述你支持这位学生的理由。[写作要求]1.&在作文中可以使用自己亲身目睹的或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.&作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。3.&标题自拟。[评分标准] 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150字左右的英语短文。 Life is filled with challenges. As we get older we come to realize that those challenges are the very things that shape us and make us who we are, it is the same with the challenges that come with friendship. When we are faced with a challenge, we usually have two choices: we can try to beat if off, or we can decide that the thing presenting the challenges isn’t worth the trouble and call it quits. Although there are certainly times when calling it quits is the right thing to do, in most cases all that is needed is commitment and communication. When we are committed to something, it means that no matter how painful or how uncomfortable something is, we will always choose to face it and work through instead of running away from it. Communication is making a space for discussion and talking about how you feel as opposed to just saying what the other person did wrong. If you can say to a friend, “I got my feelings hurt.” rather than “You hurt my feelings.” You are going to be able to solve the problem much faster. In dealing with many challenges that friendship will bring to you, try to see them for what they are: small hurdles you need to jump or get through on your way through life. Nothing is so big that it is impossible to get over, and hurt only serves to make us stronger. It’s all part of growing up. It happens to everyone, and some day you will look back on all of this and say, “Hard as it was, it made me who I am today. And that’s a good thing.”[写作内容]以约30个词概括短文的要点;然后以约120个词就“在生活或学习中如何面对挑战”这个主题发表看法,并包括如下要点: ① &&在生活或学习上,你曾经遇到过什么比较大的挑战? ② &&你是如何面对这个挑战的?你成功了吗? ③ &&对你面对挑战的经历,你有何感悟?[写作要求]1)可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2)题目自拟。[评分标准]&&&&&&概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分15分)阅读下面的短文,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。A 71-year-old man, surnamed Wang, in Northwest China Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous (adj. 自治的) Region who won a lottery jackpot(彩票奖金) of 5 million yuan has donated all of the money to charity. On November 21 when Wang arrived at the lottery complex in Urumqi to receive his prize, he donated the first batch of 500,000 yuan to a charity project. It aims to finance schooling of students in poverty.“ I donated the money because I want to help others and I am very happy to do something for our society, ” he said. “Too much money means nothing to me. But this money will be very helpful for those in need.”The old man was a retired worker with the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps in Changji. His pension was only 600 yuan per month, but he said the income from his pension was enough for him.Wang came to Xinjiang in 1956 from North China’s Henan Province. He had been engaged in farming before retirement. His wife has passed away. Wang revealed he did not tell his only daughter, who lived outside Changji, he had won the prize.“ My daughter lives in a good condition,” he said. “ I will not leave a single penny to her. Those people that urgently need help deserve the prize.”Although his pension was merely 600 yuan per month, Wang claimed he never said no to others who wanted to borrow money from him if he could afford it. He began to buy welfare lottery tickets in 2003 when he learned that lottery jackpot would help those in need. 【写作内容】1 请用大约30个字,转述上文中老人所说的话;2根据上面的短文,谈谈你的感想,内容包括如下内容,该部分大约120字:1)对老人及其言行的评价;2)任何人都需要钱,其实老人的生活并不富裕,他完全可以把钱花在自己需要&&&&&&&&&&的地方;3)假如你是老人的孙子,谈谈你如何看待老人的决定。【写作要求】&&&&&&可以使用实例或论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不能抄袭阅读材料中的句子。题目自拟。
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150字左右的英语短文。Life is filled with challenges. As we getolder we come to realize that those challenges are the very things that shapeus and make us who we are, it is the same with the challenges that come withfriendship.When we are faced with a challenge, weusually have two choices: we can try to beat if off, or we can decide that thething presenting the challenges isn’t worth the trouble and call it quits.Although there are certainly times when calling it quits is the right thing todo, in most cases all that is needed is commitment and communication.When we are committed to something, itmeans that no matter how painful or how uncomfortable something is, we willalways choose to face it and work through instead of running away munication is making a space for discussion and talking about how you feelas opposed to just saying what the other person did wrong. If you can say to afriend, “I got my feelings hurt.” rather than “You hurt my feelings.” You aregoing to be able to solve the problem much faster.In dealing with many challenges thatfriendship will bring to you, try to see them for what they are: small hurdlesyou need to jump or get through on your way through life. Nothing is so bigthat it is impossible to get over, and hurt only serves to make us stronger.It’s all part of growing up. It happens to everyone, and some day you will lookback on all of this and say, “Hard as it was, it made me who I am today. Andthat’s a good thing.”[写作内容]以约30个词概括短文的要点;然后以约120个词就“在生活或学习中如何面对挑战”这个主题发表看法,并包括如下要点:① &&在生活或学习上,你曾经遇到过什么比较大的挑战?② &&你是如何面对这个挑战的?你成功了吗?③ &&对你面对挑战的经历,你有何感悟?[写作要求]1)可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2)题目自拟。[评分标准]&&&&&&概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。&
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分15分)阅读下面的短文,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。A 71-year-old man, surnamed Wang, inNorthwest China Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous (adj. 自治的) Region who won a lottery jackpot(彩票奖金) of 5 million yuan hasdonated all of the money to charity. On November 21 when Wang arrived at thelottery complex in Urumqi to receive his prize, he donated the first batch of500,000 yuan to a charity project. It aims to finance schooling of students in poverty.“ I donated the money because I want tohelp others and I am very happy to do something for our society, ” he said.“Too much money means nothing to me. But this money will be very helpful forthose in need.”The old man was a retired worker with theXinjiang Production and Construction Corps in Changji. His pension was only 600yuan per month, but he said the income from his pension was enough for him.Wang came to Xinjiang in 1956 from NorthChina’s Henan Province. He had been engaged in farming before retirement. Hiswife has passed away. Wang revealed he did not tell his only daughter, wholived outside Changji, he had won the prize.“ My daughter lives in a good condition,”he said. “ I will not leave a single penny to her. Those people that urgentlyneed help deserve the prize.”Although his pension was merely 600 yuanper month, Wang claimed he never said no to others who wanted to borrow moneyfrom him if he could afford it. He began to buy welfare lottery tickets in 2003when he learned that lottery jackpot would help those in need. 【写作内容】1 请用大约30个字,转述上文中老人所说的话;2根据上面的短文,谈谈你的感想,内容包括如下内容,该部分大约120字:1)对老人及其言行的评价;2)任何人都需要钱,其实老人的生活并不富裕,他完全可以把钱花在自己需要&&&&&&&&&&的地方;3)假如你是老人的孙子,谈谈你如何看待老人的决定。【写作要求】&&&&&&可以使用实例或论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不能抄袭阅读材料中的句子。题目自拟。&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇写事的作文400字 的文章

随机推荐