tony家住成都到重庆的动车,他外公家住重庆,他没年都去看外望他外公,英语翻译

英语翻译翻译短文昨天Gogo,Tony和jenny去打篮球,Gogo不小心弄伤了脚.后来Tony和Jenny把他送到了医院去.
Gogo,Tony and Jenny went to play basketball yesterday,Gogo accidently hurt his ankle.Then Tony and Jenny took him to a hospital.前面两个翻译有明显的中文式英语的痕迹,且语言逻辑不完整或有语法错误
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我农村的,过年的时候爸爸病死了,年过后,我没有在家住,在外婆,外公家住,也在外婆,外公这上学,上次_百度知道英语翻译短文是这样子的:他们要在周日举行一个聚会,所以每一个同学都尽其所能的准备.Betty,Tony,Daming,Lingling准备得最好.Betty最喜欢唱歌,他想要在晚会上唱一首英语歌;Tony会跳舞,Daming拉小提琴拉的很好;Lingling则要表演魔术.他们的加入一定能使晚会变得精彩!(不要用翻译软件,一定要翻译的像人话,请有真才实学的人帮我翻译一下,感激不尽)
sweey0027B
They want to have a party thia weekend,so every student is trying his best to prepare.Betty,Tony,Daming and Lingling prepared best.Betty likes singing very much,she wants to sing a song in the party.Tony is good at dancing.Daming can play the violin very well and Lingling plans to show a magic performance.The party will be wonderfull with their jioning in.自己翻译的,希望对你有用!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
they are going to held a party on this sunday. every student are trying their best at preparing for the party. Betty,Tony,Daming,Lingling are the most prepared.
Betty likes to sing, and he will sing ...
They will hold a party this Sunday.So every student try their best to prepare for it in which Betty ,Tony,Daming and Lingling are best.Betty likes singing and he wants to sing a English song in the ev...
They are holding a party on Sunday, so every student tries their best to be well prepared. Betty, Tony, Daming, Lingling prepare the best. Betty loves singing,thus,she(Betty应该是女的吧..) wants to sing an ...
they will hold a party this Sundayeveryone
is busy preparing for itBetty,Tony,Daming and Lingling have done their bestBetty likes singing, he wants to sing an English song Tony likes dancingDaming is good at playing violinLingling is going to play magicthey will make this party wonderful
扫描下载二维码英语翻译假如你是李小明,家住北京,你的笔友simon下星期六将来中国旅行,顺便来拜访你,请你告诉他你的家庭住址,50字左右.提示:从机场乘出租车,经过图书馆,到达格林大街,一直穿过大街,看见银行,向左拐弯,看见超级市场,对面是邮局.邮局背后就是你的家.(把文章改成是我写给simon的,要书信格式.我在线上等,写得好,效率高还额外加分!
Dear Simon:I am so glad that I will soon.Here is my address.Take a taxi at the airport.Pass the library ,you will arrive at Green street.Then go through the street,when you see the bank ,turn left.You will see the supermarket ,the post office is on the opposite .My house is just behind the post office.I look forward your coming.
谢谢哦,只是有的单词我们还没学过,不过还是很久感谢滴哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear TonyI am very happy to hear that you will come to my home next Saturday. Here is my address. Follow it your will get to my home easily. You can take a taxi at the airport. Past the library a...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.他怎样上学?他总是骑自行车上学,但昨天他坐地铁上学.2.他家离学校多远?十八分钟步行的距离,坐公交车五分钟.3.我家离超市大约5公里远.4.在重庆成百上千的人坐公车上班.在成都,学生们通常骑自行车上学(2种)5.他每天早上起的很早,然后洗澡,快速吃饭.(2种)6.你通常坐火车还是开车上班?7.明天你去山上徒步旅行吗?看天气吧,如果下雨,我就在家放松.8.他看起来很焦虑,他担心他儿子的病情.9.从你家到学校要花多少时间?这取决于你怎样去学校.10.他总是通过读报纸来获取更多的新闻.
1.How does he go to school? He always go to school by bike but he took the subway yesterday.2.How far away is his home from the school? It is 18-minute walking distance or 5-minute by bus. 3.My home i...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 成都 重庆 的文章

随机推荐