I wasi am a studentt,I am a teacher有什么错误吗

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
I was a merchant banker but now I am a secondary teacher. Paper presented at the 36th annual conference of the Australian Teacher Education Association
(2007)
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
I was a merchant banker but now I am a secondary teacher. Paper presented at the 36th annual conference of the Australian Teacher Education Association
(2007)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口if i am a bird
If I were a bird
If I were a bird
If I were a bird, I think, I would live a happy life. Singing in the forest every morning, flying in the blue sky are my routine things, besides, everyday other animals will dance with my beautiful songs. How nice it was!
I’m an old and weak lark. Now I wanna tell some stories to you.
When I was a nestling, my mother always shares some meaningful stories with us.
There was a peaceful time that all life seemed to live in harmony with its surroundings, especially human beings. On the mornings that had once throbbed with the dawn chorus of scores of our voices for humans, in return, they will provide food for us. Both humans and us all lived a simple but happy life.
“Therefore, there should be a vibrant scene, just as you said. Am I all right, mom?”
“Yes, it was! It was!”
“Why ‘was’?”
“Why ‘was’, mom?”
After a long silence, mom signed.
“My sweeties, you will understand what I mean by yourself someday.”
With a passage of time, we grew up. Having promise to be home early, we are allowed to fly in the sky. However, there once was a problem haunted in my mind -- why the sky was not blue? Beyond that, I also was confused by the trees which only remained stamp. Was that a so-called style named by modern humans? Strangely, a sense of depression seemed to block my heart that I could not continue. So I returned to home.
“Mom, I am not feeling well.”
“Did you see some terrible things, my child?” My mom tenderly inquired. “Not exactly. I am just obfuscated by something strange.”
“My boy, you will know the reason soon.” Mom said with a meaningful tone. One morning, we were awakened by a harsh voice. I was astonished when I opened my eyes. Dozens of puzzles poured into my head. “where I am? Am I in sleepwalking? Why there are thousands of birds hovered in the sky and crying? Why the trees were cut down? What’s wrong?”
“What will be will be. Boys and girls, let’s look for another place to live.” My mother’s words dragged me back from my queries.
“No, mom!” I don’t know why these savages claimed our homes.
I turned to man with a flame of anger, hovered over his head, and cried, “what fuck are you doing!”
There is no answer but the voice of the fuck machine.
I have to leave my home with rage.
Human beings never stop their pace of invasion, and many of us will become homeless. Some of them trembled violently and could not fly. Many nestlings fell down from the branch of trees and became badly mutilated. The atmosphere of air always filled with sad and despairing, I know, there may never exist happy.
If I am a teacher
Teachers play a very important role in the society. They teach students knowledge and all kinds of stuff. But as a student in China, sometimes I think that the teachers here are kind of too strict. Just a tiny wrong thing and they can criticize you until you never want to go to school again. Really, I’m not exaggerating anything. Sometimes I think, if I am a teacher, what will I do? I definitely won’t be like the teachers now. I’d be as nice as I could to my students.
A big problem about teachers now is that they give us too much homework. If I am a teacher, I will not give my students so much homework, and my homework will not all be from the textbooks. I will ask them to write reports about different topics. Students need to have their own opinions about things, and this is a great way of helping them. Without so much homework, my students will have more free time to do what they want to do.
If I am a teacher, I will be strict to my students, but if a student does something wrong, I won’t tell him off or punish him, I will just talk to him like a friend and tell him what he has done wrong. This way, maybe the student will listen to me and not do the same thing again. At least this is much better than criticizing the student and having him hate you for the rest of his live!
The teachers these days give their students too much pressure. I think that perhaps without so much pressure, the students can learn even better. If I am a teacher, will you want to be my student? If I am a teacher
If I am a teacher
If I am a teacher
Now many students don’t like their teachers . They always complain that teachers are too strict with them . And they aren’t allowed to do many things they like . I disagree that . I think only like that they want to make us make a great progress . If I become a teacher , I will
make friends with my students , listen to their voice ! I will work with children because I love children . I’ll let the students listen to the teachers , do their homework very carefully . Let the students love to learn , encourage students to study better ! I will be also strict with my students . If that , I’ll happy . In a word , if I become a teacher , I will be a good
与"if i am a bird"相关文章
热门排行榜One day another teacher asked me if
had always been blind(盲的) . I told her that
when I was very young , but my eyes started to fail at the age of seven
.By the time I was nine , I could not see anything .“ How did you become a teacher
? ” she asked .I told her that I had always wanted to be a teacher . But most college teachers did not agree to give me a place . At last , a college in London took me in
. But after I had finished studying at the college , I found it difficult to get a job . I tried hard and finally the kind headmaster of this school accepted(接受)
.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的政务, 正确的用”A”表示,错误的用”B”表示 .小题1:I am a student now .小题2:I have never seen the blue sky and the white clouds .小题3:I want to be a teacher
.小题4:I graduated from a college .小题5:Getting a job is very difficult for me , so I can’t find a job now .
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
One day another teacher asked me if
.By the time I was nine , I could not see anything .“ How did you become a teacher
? ” she asked .I told her that I had always wanted to be a teacher . But most college teachers did not agree to give me a place . At last , a college in London took me in
. But after I had finished studying at the college , I found it difficult to get a job . I tried hard and finally the kind headmaster of this school accepted(接受)
.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的政务, 正确的用”A”表示,错误的用”B”表示 .小题1:I am a student now .小题2:I have never seen the blue sky and the white clouds .小题3:I want to be a teacher
.小题4:I graduated from a college .小题5:Getting a job is very difficult for me , so I can’t find a job now .
One day another teacher asked me if
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:B小题2:B小题3:A小题4:A小题5:B
小题1:细节理解题,根据文中语句““ How did you become a teacher
? ” she asked .”理解可知。”我”现在是位老师小题2:细节理解题,根据文中语句“I told her that
when I was very young ,”理解可知。在我小时候我是能看到东西的。小题3:细节理解题,根据文中语句“I told her that I had always wanted to be a teacher .”理解可知。从小我的理想就是想当一名老师。小题4:细节理解题,根据文中语句“But after I had finished studying at the college , I found it difficult to get a job”理解可知。我是大学毕业。小题5:细节理解题,根据文中语句“At last , a college in London took me in
.”理解可知。最后我在伦敦的一所大学找到了工作。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 when i was a student 的文章

随机推荐