whyareyousowhy are people tiredd 的答句

-John, why are you so tired?-I pingpong with Jimmy.A.playB.playedC.have playedD.have been playing 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
—John, why are you so tired?—I ______ pingpong with Jimmy.A.playB.playedC.have playedD.have been playing
解析试题分析:句意:--约翰,你看起来这么累?--我一直和吉米在打乒乓球。现在完成时可以表示一个已经完成的动作,对现在造成的影响。现在完成进行时的肯定句:“主语+have(has) been+动词的现在分词+其他.” 现在完成时通常只陈述事实,而现在完成进行时还可表示一种感情色彩。现在完成进行时通常用来谈论较短暂的动作或情况,若要谈论时间延续较长的动作或情况或永久性情况,则通常用现在完成时。这里表示现在完成进行时表示在说话时刻之前刚刚结束的动作。故选D。考点:考查动词时态的用法。点评:本题难度适中。语境中的时态具有灵活多变的特点,因此找出隐含于上下文中的时间信息,正确认定动作行为所发生的时间是解题的关键。即学即练:Experiments of this kind______in both the U.S. and Europe well before the Second World War.A. have conducted&&& B. have been conducted& C. had conducted&&& D. had been conducted解析:D。句意:“就在二战爆发前,美国和欧洲都进行过这种实验。”首先考虑语态,主语experiment与conduct构成动宾关系,谓语使用被动形式。题干中出现the second war是过去的时间点,before the second war是过去的过去,因此使用过去完成时。选D。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Writer/ Time
Topic: Who’s a better singer, Andy Lau (刘德华) or Jacky Cheung (张学友)?
Jim 8-15-2006 5:25 pm.
Some people say Jacky is the best Chinese singer. I don’t think so! Andy is the best. I went to his concert last year. It was so wonderful, I almost cried! OK, I did cry, but that’s because Andy is so handsome!
Tom 9-3-2006 4:38 pm.
I disagree with Jim. Andy sounds like every other singer. His voice is nothing special. On the other hand, Jacky’s voice is unique, and his songs are so romantic!
Linda 9-10-2006 8:54 pm.
I think they’re about the same. But Andy is a better actor. I’ve seen almost all of his movies. Remember the one where he was an airplane pilot, and his plane crashed near a farm? I love that movie!
John 9-16-2006 10:25 pm.
I also think Jacky is a better singer. I prefer his Cantonese (粤语) songs. Maybe they sound better because Cantonese is his first language.
Tom 10-2-2006 10:12 am.
I agree. Jacky’s Cantonese songs are better than his Mandarin (华语) songs. (Though, I still like all his songs!)
Who likes Andy Lau the best?&&&&&& . A. Jim&&&&&& B. Tom&&&&&& C. Linda&&&&&&&& D. John
Why did Jim cry? Because&&&&&& . A. she was sad at a concert.& &&&&&&B. she had a broken heart.&
C. she was angry at Jacky Cheung&& D. she thought Andy Lau was very good looking
What’s Linda’s opinion?&&&&&& . A. Andy is a better singer.&&&& &&&&&B. Jacky is a better singer.
C. They both sing equally well.&&& &&D. Jacky is a better actor. Why does John think Jacky’s Cantonese songs sound the best? Because &&&&&&&. A. Jacky has no experience singing in Mandarin.&&&
B. it’s his native language
C. his mandarin pronunciation is bad&&& &&&&& D. Jacky’s Mandarin songs are boring.
来源:2014届四川省高二5月月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—John, why are you so tired?—I ______ pingpong with Jimmy.A.play&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.played&&&&&&&&&&& C.have played&&&&&&& D.have beenplaying&
来源:学年四川省高三下学期三月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
补全对话(共5小题; 每小题2分, 满分10分)Brad: & I went to Adele’s open-air concertyesterday. She is really a great singer.John: & You must have been so excited at theconcert.Brad: &&&&1&&John: & Why was that?Brad: & The concert was very crowded. We allstood because there were no seats.John: &&&&2&&Brad: & Unfortunately, right beside my left and myright were two “large” people. I am short and skinny and I was like the meat inbetween two pieces of bread! Just like a hamburger!John: & Poor guy. &&&3&&Brad: & Actually, I did. They were shouting andscreaming crazily while I was firmly stuck between them, with my feet off theground! My shoulders were hurt!John: &&&&4&&Brad: & It’s all right. But what made mesurprised was that after the concert, the two giants asked&&&&& me whether I’d like to grab a cup of coffee. John: & Did you go with them?Brad: &&&&5&&John: & What did you have?Brad: & Hamburgers.A. I am sorry to hear that.B. Did you call the police?C. I hope you didn’t get hurt.D. Why not? We had a great dinner.E. The hospital is not far from us.F. To be honest, I didn’t feel very happy at first.G. Tell me the rest of the story.&&
来源:学年河南省沁阳市高三一模考前训练英语试卷(一)(解析版)
---John, why are you so upset?---I&&&&&&&&&mycell phone all morning but it is nowhere to be found.A.am lookingfor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.have lookedforC.have beenlooking for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.had lookedfor&
来源:河南省焦作市学年高一下学期必修四单元测试试卷(英语)
—John, why are you going to fly to SouthAfrica next week?—______ the FIFA World Cup 2010.
D.To be seeing
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!You are so tired. Why don’t you a rest?A. stop have B. to stop having C. stop having D. stop to have  题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
You are so tired. Why don’t you ____ a rest?A. stop have B. to stop having C. stop having D. stop to have 
D【解析】试题分析:句意:你如此的累。你为什么不停下来休息一下呢?stop to do sth停下来做另外一件事,have a rest休息一下,故选择D。 考点:考查短语固定搭配。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届湖北省洪湖市八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:选词填空
阅读短文,选择方框中词的正确形式填空。(每词用一次,有一个为多余)sorry, for, everyone, want, teacher, motherlittle, not, take, something, withEveryone1_ to be happy. But life isn’t like our imagination (想象). In fact, 2_ worries sometimes. How do you deal 3 _your worries? Whether your worries are big or small, you can 4_ these three steps to deal with them:1. Try to find out what you’re worried about. Sometimes, you will know what you’re worried about. But other times, you might 5_. Try
if you can’t, you can ask 6_ help. 2. Think of ways to make it better. There is always 7_ you can do to help you feel 8_ worried. Sitting there worrying is no fun and it won’t solve your problem. If your worry is about a fight you had with a friend, you might write down all the things you could do: write a note to him or her, invite him or her to a basketball game, say 9 _to him or her, etc. Once (一旦) you have a list of things you could do, you can choose the one that gets your friend back. 3. Ask for help. When you’re worried, it can help to find someone to talk to. You can ask your parents, friends or 10_ for help. 
来源:2015届湖北省洪湖市八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Cycling—means riding a bike, is now popular among children from across the UK. Children like
to go to school or go traveling for a short journey. It can help
money in petrol(汽油) cost.With petrol price rising(上涨), families in the UK are trying to
ways to make the cost less in petrol. So the parents encourage(鼓励) their
to ride bikes to school. They say
a child keep cycling to school all the year round, a family can save about £300 in petrol cost.Also, cycling to school is good for children’s
. It can make them become healthier and
their studies at school. “
cycling to school every day, we become fitter, smarter and better learners,”a student called Tommy said confidently.“It’s great to see more people cycling, and I
smile when I see a child on a bike. Many kids want to cycle,
we should make it easy and safe for them to get around by bike and keep healthy,”another student, Mark said.1.A. running B. ridingC. driving D. walking2.A. save
B. raiseC. spend D. make3.A. think
B. care for
C. look after
D. look for4.A. children B. friends C. families
D. neighbors5.A. whether B. or C. whatD. if6.A. health
D. feeling7.A. improve
B. change C. affectD. solve8.A. In B. By C. ForD. With9.A. only B. neverC. seldomD. always10.A. and B. but
C. soD. or 
来源:2015届湖北省沙市八年级上第二阶段性英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Every year several thousand people die in the car accidents in Great Britain. And between one and two hundred thousand people are hurt.There are rules(规则) to make the roads safe, but people do not always obey (遵守) the rules. They are careless. If everybody obeys the rules, the road will be much safer. How can we make the roads safer?Remember this rule. In Great Britain traffic keeps to the left. Cars, buses and bikes must all keep to the left side of the road. In most other countries traffic keeps to the right.Before crossing the road, stop and look both ways. Look right and left. Then, if you are sure that the road is clear, it is safe to cross the road. If you see small children or very old people, help them to cross the road. We must teach our children to cross the road safely. We must always give them a good example. Small children must not play in the street.1.If we want to make the roads safer, _______.A. everybody must be careful and obey the traffic rulesB. traffic should keep to the rightC. don’t cross the road too oftenD. roads must be clear2. If you ride a bike in Great Britain, you must ride_______ .A. on the right side of the road B. on the left side of the roadC. in the middle of the roadD. behind the buses3.Which is NOT right?A. Few people die in the traffic accidents in Great Britain.B. In our country traffic keeps to the right.C. Every year several thousand people die in the car accidents in Great Britain.D. Streets are not safe places for playing.4. “The road is clear” means that _______.A. there is no car or bus running B. the road is very cleanC. the road is not noisy D. you can see very clearly on the road5.The safe way to cross the road is to_______.A. look right
B. look leftC. look both ways, right and left D. run cross the road 
来源:2015届湖北省武汉市八年级6月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:选词填空
 1.If you keep working hard, you’ll _______________ your dreams.2.More and more ___________ kids are interested in Chinese fairy tales.3.These pictures always _________ me of the happy days we spent together.4.-Can you help me ________ these apples, please? –OK. It’s four kilos.5.Now people in big cities like driving to the countryside to __________ the fresh air. 
来源:2015届湖北省鄂州市八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
-The dish is delicious!-Well, at least it’s as
as the one I cooked yesterday.A. good B. well C. better D. best 
来源:2015届湖北省鄂州市八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Sam Kaye is only 12 years old. But he is a famous photographer (摄影师) not only in the UK, but also in_countries. He is even the youngest member of the Royal Photographic Society (RPS,皇家摄影协会) of the UK. It was_in 1853 and it has a long history. It was the_photographic society in the world. About one third of its members are famous photographers all over the world.Sam Kays started taking photos_the age of six. Last year, the UK schoolboy went on a trip to Africa with his parents. He took lots of photos of African _such as lions, elephants, foxes and birds. He_these photos to the Royal Photographic Society of the UK. People at the RPS were_to see Sam’s photos. They said the photos were so great. Sam likes photography and his dream is to be a_in the future. Sam’s parents are_of their son. They encourage him to_his dream. They say his dream can come true one day.1.A. another
B. the other
D. others2.A. picked up
C. put on D. got on3.A. youngest
D. fewest4.A. for
D. at5.A. plants
B. animals
C. history
D. buildings6.A. received
D. took7.A. surprising
D. bored8.A. doctor
B. photographer
C. teacher
D. painter9.A. sad
B. pleased
D. strict10.A. keep
C. miss D. choose 
—They didn’t go to the park yesterday --- ________.A. So did we B. So we didC. Neither did we D. Neither we did 
Father’s Day is coming, I’m thinking about ______.A. what present will I give him B. where we had a big mealC. how I will give him a surprise D. if I planned a party for him 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Why are you so tired today?
今天你为什么如此的劳累呢?
It is your own fault why you are so tired.
是你自己的错,你为什么那么累。
You might wonder why you are so tired when you didn't do anything all day.
你可能曾疑惑,为什么我一整天什么也没做,反而感觉如此疲惫。
Hi, why are you looking so tired?
嗨,你为什么看起来这么累?
Why are you alive and so tired ?
为什么让你活着那么累。
The reason why you are always tired is because you are so occupied with thoughts.
你为什么总感到疲倦呢?那是因为你想法太多了。
If you are tired, why don't you lie down for an hour or so?
如不美观你累了,你为什么不躺下来歇息一小时呢?
如果疲倦的话,为什麽你不躺个一小时左右?
如果你累了,为什么不躺下来休闲一个小时左右呢?
Why do you want the heart to hurt me so, why are you not a little better to me, I cried very hard it really hurts really tired.
为什么你要这么的忍心伤害我,为什么你不能对我好一点,我哭的真的好累好痛好辛苦。
There are plenty of theories for why diets don't work, why the pounds won't go away or they come back so quickly: Diets make you tired.
有很多理论可以解释为什么节食不起作用、为什么体重降不下来或迅速反弹:节食让你疲惫不堪;
Are you so tired of me?Are you gonna keep fleeing?Were your care and hugs only passing passion?It does hurt to keep waiting for you. Why don't you contact me?
你那么讨厌我吗?你一定要这样逃避吗?之前你给我的关怀和拥抱难道都是你一时的高兴吗?我等你等的多伤心你知道吗?为什么不联系我?。
Are you so tired of me?Are you gonna keep fleeing?Were your care and hugs only passing passion?It does hurt to keep waiting for you. Why don't you contact me?
你那么讨厌我吗?你一定要这样逃避吗?之前你给我的关怀和拥抱难道都是你一时的高兴吗?我等你等的多伤心你知道吗?为什么不联系我?。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!—John, why are you so tired?—I ______ pingpong with Jimmy._答案_百度高考
英语 动词短语、动词...
—John, why are you so tired?—I ______ pingpong with Jimmy.
Aplay Bplayed Chave played Dhave been playing
第-1小题正确答案及相关解析

我要回帖

更多关于 why are you so 的文章

随机推荐